TruthLoveEnergy

ENERGY REPORT - June 2021

Troy

On 6/6/2021 at 12:42 AM, Troy said:

JUNE 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - potential violence and unsettling events. Note: we have seen pockets of disruption and violence in surprising outbreaks ahead, but we cannot predict IF or WHEN this may happen.

Had a big stupid fight with my dad on June 11th. he apologised but that's not gonna fix everything... 

• SAD 12

• PRIEST
On 6/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, Troy said:

JUNE 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - potential violence and unsettling events. Note: we have seen pockets of disruption and violence in surprising outbreaks ahead, but we cannot predict IF or WHEN this may happen. We can only see that the potential is there in various cumulative patterns and there are more than the usual number of pockets. This Energy Shift may or may not be where the turbulence comes into expression, but the energy is there for it.

Yes!!! Yes!!!  This is the only right thing to do. There is so much healing to do but first, accountability must take place. Charges being laid like this, correctly, as terrorism, will lay the groundwork for true accountability.

Terror charges laid against Nathaniel Veltman, accused in London, Ont. vehicle attack

LONDON, ONT. -- Federal and provincial Crown attorneys have laid terror charges against the man accused of intentionally driving into a Muslim family in London, Ont. killing four and injuring a child.

Nathaniel Veltman, 20, was facing four counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder in relation to the alleged vehicle attack.

At a court appearance Monday morning in London, Ont. prosecutors informed Veltman that they received consent to pursue terrorism charges under section 83 of the Criminal Code.

Veltman appeared before the court at 10 a.m.

Shortly after federal Crown attorney Sarah Shaikh spoke to the court saying that on June 9 prosecutors received  consent to go ahead with terror proceedings.

Provincial Crown attorney Jennifer Moser also said that they had received consent on June 9 on the provincial level.

Veltman appeared in court last Thursday but the case was put over in order for him to apply for legal aid and obtain counsel.

At Monday's appearance Veltman still did not have legal counsel and the case was put over until June 21.

A publication ban has been placed on the proceedings.

The deceased have been identified as 46-year-old Salman Afzaal, his 44-year-old wife Madiha Salman, their 15-year-old daughter Yumna Salman and her 74-year-old grandmother, Talat Afzaal.

The four family members were laid to rest over the weekend, meanwhile the couple’s nine-year-old son Fayez has been recovering in hospital from serious injuries sustained in the attack.

Police have alleged that the attack on the evening of June 6, was a planned and premeditated act against Muslims.

The family had been out for an evening walk along Hyde Park Road at South Carriage Road when they were hit by a driver in a black pickup.

In a statement, London police say they worked in conjunction with the RCMP, Ministry of the Attorney General and Public Prosecution Service of Canada to determine the charges also "constitute terrorism offences."

Police are also reassure the public that "there is no further known or suspected threat to the public associated to the accused at this time," but added the investigation is ongoing.

None of the charges have been proven in court.

The London Muslim Mosque, which the family belonged to, has called for a national summit on Islamophobia between all levels of government.

A vigil for the family saw thousands of Londoners pour out to show support to the Muslim community.

CTV News will be following Monday’s court proceedings and will provide updates as they become available.

~~~

Here's another account from an online news source:  

Terror charges laid against London attack suspect

Prosecutors have laid terrorism charges against a man accused of driving down and killing four members of a Muslim family in London, Ont.

The Crown says Nathaniel Veltman’s four counts of first-degree murder constitute an act of terrorism and prosecutors have upgraded those charges under section 83 of the Criminal Code.

Veltman also faces one count of attempted murder due to terrorism activity.

Police allege the incident was a planned and premeditated attack targeting Muslims.

“The London Police Service worked in conjunction with RCMP INSET, the Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG) and the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC), determining that the murders constitute terrorist activity,” reads a release from London Police.

“As a result, the Federal and Provincial Attorneys General provided their consent to commence terrorism proceedings, alleging that the murders and the attempted murder also constitute terrorist activity.”

The upgraded charges were laid as Veltman made a brief court appearance via video this morning.

Salman Afzaal, 46, his 44-year-old wife Madiha Salman, their 15-year-old daughter Yumna and her 74-year-old grandmother, Talat Afzaal were killed while out for an evening walk on June 6.

The couple’s nine-year-old son, Fayez, was seriously injured but is expected to recover.

A funeral held for the family over the weekend drew hordes of mourners to the Islamic Centre of Southwest Ontario.

The service was held in the centre’s parking lot and nearby soccer fields to accommodate the crowd amid pandemic-related health measures.

Madiha Salman’s uncle spoke during the service, thanking the public for the outpouring of support his family has received as they grapple with the “immense” loss of their loved ones.

Ali Islam said that support has provided “the first step towards finding a way to heal.”

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 1

On 6/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, Troy said:

JUNE 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - potential violence and unsettling events. Note: we have seen pockets of disruption and violence in surprising outbreaks ahead, but we cannot predict IF or WHEN this may happen. We can only see that the potential is there in various cumulative patterns and there are more than the usual number of pockets. This Energy Shift may or may not be where the turbulence comes into expression, but the energy is there for it.

Well, I can indeed confirm that June 14th definitely had some major turbulence, disruption, and surprising "violence" in my own life.

So a little over a month ago, one of our two kitties (a three-year old neutered male, a sweet, shy, blue-black boy with yellow eyes) went out just before a major thunderstorm hit.  While his adoptive sister made it back home almost at once (soaking wet and complaining about the weather) as of this post he's still missing.  As a result, my mom and I have been going out every few days to gradually widen the search, leaving flyers on people's doorsteps and talking with folks.  This in addition to the usual -- missing reports with the local humane society, posts on local neighborhood groups and facebook sites, etc.

It's something I have mixed feelings about.  On the one hand, going out and looking for him feels sort of like losing him all over again -- and I'm quite tired of restarting the stages of grief.  On the other hand, going out and looking for him is the best chance we have of finding him (if he's still out there somewhere.)  And my mom's getting on in years, so there's no way I'd let her try to walk a block delivering missing cat posters on her own.

On to today: I had what felt like a long and draining day with work, but still had some energy after dinner, so we decided to go deliver flyers to the next block on our list.  When I get tired I get a little unsteady, but I was being careful about it.  Met some nice folks who were happy to keep an eye out for a black cat wandering the neighborhood.  (We've met several black kitties, and many very nice people, but none of the kitties have been ours yet.)

So I get to the end of the block.  Walk up three very steep concrete steps to a porch.  Drop off a flyer.  Start back down.

And my left ankle buckled and twisted under me.

It does that sometimes.  I'm no stranger to sprained ankles.  And can twist one just walking along a perfectly flat side-walk.  Usually I stumble forward, catch myself, and stagger around for a few minutes until the pain goes down and I can walk it off (with greater or lesser effectiveness depending on exactly how bad the twisting was.)

This was a bad twist.  And I was up on a steep flight of stairs heading down when this happened.  End result, no way to catch myself and I took a tumble down onto a concrete sidewalk.  Landed hard on my left side, partially catching myself with my right hand.  Not fun.  Sprained left ankle.  Scraped up left knee.  What feels kinda like a bruised left rib (it really only hurts when I cough or laugh.)  Oh and I'm not sure what's up with my right wrist -- hopefully just sprained but it hurts like the proverbial dickens.

As I fell a super-nice young woman who was walking her dog saw me and ran over to see if she could help.  Not much she could do for the pain, I just had to catch my breath and get myself back up -- but while I was laying there on the ground I handed her a flyer, explained what I was doing, and she asked if I would like her to finish delivering flyers up the rest of the street.  It was such a kind thing to offer!  I thanked her, accepted her offer of help, and limped back to my car.  This young woman got the rest of our flyers handed out on the street, and brought the remainder back to us at the car.  We again thanked her for her kindness!  Huzzah for the good samaritans out there!  Then it was back home for me and I'm busily popping aspirin and ibuprofen and making sure the bloodier of my scrapes stay clean.

So, yeah -- I definitely had a surprising outbreak of "turbulence" and "disruption" and "violence" (gravity is a harsh mistress, especially paired with her buddy concrete!)  Leave it to terra firma to get the jump on me and beat me up when I least expect it!  I should be fine in a week or two I suspect.  Ankle is aching like usual for a moderate-sprain.  Knee-scrapes are sharp-stingy.  If my left wrist and/or side are still a problem tomorrow I'll go to an urgent treatment center and get 'em looked at.

Y'all stay safe out there!  And remember: y'all are awesome!  Stay awesome.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • SAD 1

• PRIEST
On 6/8/2021 at 2:58 AM, Maureen said:

Can you get more “neutral” than this?

OK... so now I'm so pissed I could spit nickels. I wrote this (just below) the other night in the May Energy Report and then decided not to post it as I was concerned I might be over-reacting. Now, tonight, I just read this and I know I'm not over-reacting... I was right to be thinking and feeling the way I was. Merrick Garland may have been a good choice for the Supreme Court in the Obama Administration but he's a lousy choice for the Attorney General's job in the Biden's Administration... for the American people. We can all kiss accountability goodbye. I'm so fucking disappointed. 

June 7, 2021:  Biden Justice Department defends Trump rape defamation

"The Justice Department is keeping up the previous administration’s fight to defend former president Donald Trump against a private defamation lawsuit brought by a woman who accused him of rape — an effort that President Joe Biden had criticized on the campaign trail." 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/biden-justice-department-defends-trump-rape-defamation

Biden Trump Department defends Trump in suit over rape denial.JPG

May 24, 2021:  Biden DOJ to appeal court order to release Trump obstruction memo

This is a big deal and it’s so disappointing. Is this a sign of things not to come? Will we ever have accountability from the Trump Administration? Will we get justice for the American people? This is exactly what I was worried about when I knew Merrick Garland was going to be the Biden Administration’s Attorney General. I said to Uma that the word "milquetoast" kept on coming to mind but then I thought -- let's give him a chance. Is this what the DOJ is going to look like under a “neutral” Scholar-cast Scholar, manifesting Young, with an incomplete 4th IM through the Goal of Acceptance (-Ingratiation) ? Is Garland more concerned with protecting the institution than protecting the people and allowing the truth to be told? We need someone who has balls and can do the right thing — not someone who’s going to equivocate us to death.

MERRICK GARLAND = 2nd Level Mature Manifesting Young to Mature Scholar-Cast Scholar from Cadre 5/Entity 4 with a Scholar Essence Twin, a Pragmatist in Observation with a Goal of Acceptance in the Emotional Part of the Moving Center with Chief Features of Self-deprecation. Completed 3rd Internal Monad in Positive Pole. Incomplete/Negative Pole 4th Internal Monad.

Biden DOJ to appeal court order to release Trump obstruction memo  05/24/21 

The Department of Justice is appealing a judge's decision ordering the release of a 2019 legal memo prepared for then-Attorney General William Barr in the wake of the Mueller investigation.

In a pair of court filings submitted late Monday, the DOJ under Attorney General Merrick Garland said it would fight against the full release of the memo, but would agree to make parts of it public.

The internal legal memo prepared by the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel is said to provide justifications for Barr's stance that former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not support obstruction of justice charges against former President Trump.

Earlier this month, District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered that the document be made public and accused Barr and Justice Department lawyers of making misrepresentations about why it should be kept secret.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/555204-biden-doj-to-appeal-court-order-to-release-trump-obstruction-memo

It's not just "me" asking the question Can you get more “neutral” than this? Here's what David Rohde, a reporter for The New Yorker, is saying about Merrick Garland.

The Political, Legal, and Moral Minefield That Donald Trump Left for Merrick Garland

Some fear that a former judge with a passionate belief in fairness and neutrality cannot effectively counter Trump.

• SAD 3