ENERGY REPORT - June 2021

Troy

On 6/6/2021 at 12:42 AM, Troy said:

JUNE 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - potential violence and unsettling events. Note: we have seen pockets of disruption and violence in surprising outbreaks ahead, but we cannot predict IF or WHEN this may happen.

Had a big stupid fight with my dad on June 11th. he apologised but that's not gonna fix everything... 

• SAD 13

• PRIEST
On 6/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, Troy said:

JUNE 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - potential violence and unsettling events. Note: we have seen pockets of disruption and violence in surprising outbreaks ahead, but we cannot predict IF or WHEN this may happen. We can only see that the potential is there in various cumulative patterns and there are more than the usual number of pockets. This Energy Shift may or may not be where the turbulence comes into expression, but the energy is there for it.

Yes!!! Yes!!!  This is the only right thing to do. There is so much healing to do but first, accountability must take place. Charges being laid like this, correctly, as terrorism, will lay the groundwork for true accountability.

Terror charges laid against Nathaniel Veltman, accused in London, Ont. vehicle attack

LONDON, ONT. -- Federal and provincial Crown attorneys have laid terror charges against the man accused of intentionally driving into a Muslim family in London, Ont. killing four and injuring a child.

Nathaniel Veltman, 20, was facing four counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder in relation to the alleged vehicle attack.

At a court appearance Monday morning in London, Ont. prosecutors informed Veltman that they received consent to pursue terrorism charges under section 83 of the Criminal Code.

Veltman appeared before the court at 10 a.m.

Shortly after federal Crown attorney Sarah Shaikh spoke to the court saying that on June 9 prosecutors received  consent to go ahead with terror proceedings.

Provincial Crown attorney Jennifer Moser also said that they had received consent on June 9 on the provincial level.

Veltman appeared in court last Thursday but the case was put over in order for him to apply for legal aid and obtain counsel.

At Monday's appearance Veltman still did not have legal counsel and the case was put over until June 21.

A publication ban has been placed on the proceedings.

The deceased have been identified as 46-year-old Salman Afzaal, his 44-year-old wife Madiha Salman, their 15-year-old daughter Yumna Salman and her 74-year-old grandmother, Talat Afzaal.

The four family members were laid to rest over the weekend, meanwhile the couple’s nine-year-old son Fayez has been recovering in hospital from serious injuries sustained in the attack.

Police have alleged that the attack on the evening of June 6, was a planned and premeditated act against Muslims.

The family had been out for an evening walk along Hyde Park Road at South Carriage Road when they were hit by a driver in a black pickup.

In a statement, London police say they worked in conjunction with the RCMP, Ministry of the Attorney General and Public Prosecution Service of Canada to determine the charges also "constitute terrorism offences."

Police are also reassure the public that "there is no further known or suspected threat to the public associated to the accused at this time," but added the investigation is ongoing.

None of the charges have been proven in court.

The London Muslim Mosque, which the family belonged to, has called for a national summit on Islamophobia between all levels of government.

A vigil for the family saw thousands of Londoners pour out to show support to the Muslim community.

CTV News will be following Monday’s court proceedings and will provide updates as they become available.

~~~

Here's another account from an online news source:  

Terror charges laid against London attack suspect

Prosecutors have laid terrorism charges against a man accused of driving down and killing four members of a Muslim family in London, Ont.

The Crown says Nathaniel Veltman’s four counts of first-degree murder constitute an act of terrorism and prosecutors have upgraded those charges under section 83 of the Criminal Code.

Veltman also faces one count of attempted murder due to terrorism activity.

Police allege the incident was a planned and premeditated attack targeting Muslims.

“The London Police Service worked in conjunction with RCMP INSET, the Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG) and the Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC), determining that the murders constitute terrorist activity,” reads a release from London Police.

“As a result, the Federal and Provincial Attorneys General provided their consent to commence terrorism proceedings, alleging that the murders and the attempted murder also constitute terrorist activity.”

The upgraded charges were laid as Veltman made a brief court appearance via video this morning.

Salman Afzaal, 46, his 44-year-old wife Madiha Salman, their 15-year-old daughter Yumna and her 74-year-old grandmother, Talat Afzaal were killed while out for an evening walk on June 6.

The couple’s nine-year-old son, Fayez, was seriously injured but is expected to recover.

A funeral held for the family over the weekend drew hordes of mourners to the Islamic Centre of Southwest Ontario.

The service was held in the centre’s parking lot and nearby soccer fields to accommodate the crowd amid pandemic-related health measures.

Madiha Salman’s uncle spoke during the service, thanking the public for the outpouring of support his family has received as they grapple with the “immense” loss of their loved ones.

Ali Islam said that support has provided “the first step towards finding a way to heal.”

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 1

JUNE 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - Turbulence - potential violence and unsettling events. Note: we have seen pockets of disruption and violence in surprising outbreaks ahead, but we cannot predict IF or WHEN this may happen. We can only see that the potential is there in various cumulative patterns and there are more than the usual number of pockets. This Energy Shift may or may not be where the turbulence comes into expression, but the energy is there for it.

Well, I can indeed confirm that June 14th definitely had some major turbulence, disruption, and surprising "violence" in my own life.

So a little over a month ago, one of our two kitties (a three-year old neutered male, a sweet, shy, blue-black boy with yellow eyes) went out just before a major thunderstorm hit.  While his adoptive sister made it back home almost at once (soaking wet and complaining about the weather) as of this post he's still missing.  As a result, my mom and I have been going out every few days to gradually widen the search, leaving flyers on people's doorsteps and talking with folks.  This in addition to the usual -- missing reports with the local humane society, posts on local neighborhood groups and facebook sites, etc.

It's something I have mixed feelings about.  On the one hand, going out and looking for him feels sort of like losing him all over again -- and I'm quite tired of restarting the stages of grief.  On the other hand, going out and looking for him is the best chance we have of finding him (if he's still out there somewhere.)  And my mom's getting on in years, so there's no way I'd let her try to walk a block delivering missing cat posters on her own.

On to today: I had what felt like a long and draining day with work, but still had some energy after dinner, so we decided to go deliver flyers to the next block on our list.  When I get tired I get a little unsteady, but I was being careful about it.  Met some nice folks who were happy to keep an eye out for a black cat wandering the neighborhood.  (We've met several black kitties, and many very nice people, but none of the kitties have been ours yet.)

So I get to the end of the block.  Walk up three very steep concrete steps to a porch.  Drop off a flyer.  Start back down.

And my left ankle buckled and twisted under me.

It does that sometimes.  I'm no stranger to sprained ankles.  And can twist one just walking along a perfectly flat side-walk.  Usually I stumble forward, catch myself, and stagger around for a few minutes until the pain goes down and I can walk it off (with greater or lesser effectiveness depending on exactly how bad the twisting was.)

This was a bad twist.  And I was up on a steep flight of stairs heading down when this happened.  End result, no way to catch myself and I took a tumble down onto a concrete sidewalk.  Landed hard on my left side, partially catching myself with my right hand.  Not fun.  Sprained left ankle.  Scraped up left knee.  What feels kinda like a bruised left rib (it really only hurts when I cough or laugh.)  Oh and I'm not sure what's up with my right wrist -- hopefully just sprained but it hurts like the proverbial dickens.

As I fell a super-nice young woman who was walking her dog saw me and ran over to see if she could help.  Not much she could do for the pain, I just had to catch my breath and get myself back up -- but while I was laying there on the ground I handed her a flyer, explained what I was doing, and she asked if I would like her to finish delivering flyers up the rest of the street.  It was such a kind thing to offer!  I thanked her, accepted her offer of help, and limped back to my car.  This young woman got the rest of our flyers handed out on the street, and brought the remainder back to us at the car.  We again thanked her for her kindness!  Huzzah for the good samaritans out there!  Then it was back home for me and I'm busily popping aspirin and ibuprofen and making sure the bloodier of my scrapes stay clean.

So, yeah -- I definitely had a surprising outbreak of "turbulence" and "disruption" and "violence" (gravity is a harsh mistress, especially paired with her buddy concrete!)  Leave it to terra firma to get the jump on me and beat me up when I least expect it!  I should be fine in a week or two I suspect.  Ankle is aching like usual for a moderate-sprain.  Knee-scrapes are sharp-stingy.  If my left wrist and/or side are still a problem tomorrow I'll go to an urgent treatment center and get 'em looked at.

Y'all stay safe out there!  And remember: y'all are awesome!  Stay awesome.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • SAD 4

• PRIEST
On 6/8/2021 at 2:58 AM, Maureen said:

Can you get more “neutral” than this?

OK... so now I'm so pissed I could spit nickels. I wrote this (just below) the other night in the May Energy Report and then decided not to post it as I was concerned I might be over-reacting. Now, tonight, I just read this and I know I'm not over-reacting... I was right to be thinking and feeling the way I was. Merrick Garland may have been a good choice for the Supreme Court in the Obama Administration but he's a lousy choice for the Attorney General's job in the Biden's Administration... for the American people. We can all kiss accountability goodbye. I'm so fucking disappointed. 

June 7, 2021:  Biden Justice Department defends Trump rape defamation

"The Justice Department is keeping up the previous administration’s fight to defend former president Donald Trump against a private defamation lawsuit brought by a woman who accused him of rape — an effort that President Joe Biden had criticized on the campaign trail." 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/biden-justice-department-defends-trump-rape-defamation

Biden Trump Department defends Trump in suit over rape denial.JPG

May 24, 2021:  Biden DOJ to appeal court order to release Trump obstruction memo

This is a big deal and it’s so disappointing. Is this a sign of things not to come? Will we ever have accountability from the Trump Administration? Will we get justice for the American people? This is exactly what I was worried about when I knew Merrick Garland was going to be the Biden Administration’s Attorney General. I said to Uma that the word "milquetoast" kept on coming to mind but then I thought -- let's give him a chance. Is this what the DOJ is going to look like under a “neutral” Scholar-cast Scholar, manifesting Young, with an incomplete 4th IM through the Goal of Acceptance (-Ingratiation) ? Is Garland more concerned with protecting the institution than protecting the people and allowing the truth to be told? We need someone who has balls and can do the right thing — not someone who’s going to equivocate us to death.

MERRICK GARLAND = 2nd Level Mature Manifesting Young to Mature Scholar-Cast Scholar from Cadre 5/Entity 4 with a Scholar Essence Twin, a Pragmatist in Observation with a Goal of Acceptance in the Emotional Part of the Moving Center with Chief Features of Self-deprecation. Completed 3rd Internal Monad in Positive Pole. Incomplete/Negative Pole 4th Internal Monad.

Biden DOJ to appeal court order to release Trump obstruction memo  05/24/21 

The Department of Justice is appealing a judge's decision ordering the release of a 2019 legal memo prepared for then-Attorney General William Barr in the wake of the Mueller investigation.

In a pair of court filings submitted late Monday, the DOJ under Attorney General Merrick Garland said it would fight against the full release of the memo, but would agree to make parts of it public.

The internal legal memo prepared by the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel is said to provide justifications for Barr's stance that former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not support obstruction of justice charges against former President Trump.

Earlier this month, District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered that the document be made public and accused Barr and Justice Department lawyers of making misrepresentations about why it should be kept secret.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/555204-biden-doj-to-appeal-court-order-to-release-trump-obstruction-memo

It's not just "me" asking the question Can you get more “neutral” than this? Here's what David Rohde, a reporter for The New Yorker, is saying about Merrick Garland.

The Political, Legal, and Moral Minefield That Donald Trump Left for Merrick Garland

Some fear that a former judge with a passionate belief in fairness and neutrality cannot effectively counter Trump.

• SAD 7

On 6/15/2021 at 12:43 AM, John said:

So a little over a month ago, one of our two kitties (a three-year old neutered male, a sweet, shy, blue-black boy with yellow eyes) went out just before a major thunderstorm hit. 

Good news!  Kitty came back home yesterday evening!  Not sure where he's been, but he seems to be in good health (although he's gotten very thin.)  We're all quite relieved.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

2021 OVERLEAVES

ROLE: Server (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Higher Intellectual (emphasized all year) (and Intellectual Center)

[Excerpted from Michael Speaks: 2011-2012 Review/Preview]

The very basic energy, or basic context, of a year can be described in two Overleaves: the Role and the Center. These two basic energies are those that can contribute to your year feeling “comfortable” or “challenged” during the year unfolding, depending on your own Overleaves and your method of participation in “the world.” These two energies are most obvious in the first three months of a year, but their effects will remain steady throughout the year.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• ARTISAN

A Nexus concluding tomorrow explains a lot for me because this has been one heck of a week. 

I'm in the process of selling my house so my daughter Emma and I planned to travel to California for the weekend so that she can look for a house there due to her new job and my house would be empty for showings. 

First, I had to get through photos of my house on Tuesday evening. I've been packing in an organized way for many weeks, but by Tuesday afternoon I was throwing things in boxes just to get to a state where we could move things from room to room while photos were taken. The photographer arrives and after a quick discussion with the realtor, it was decided to film a 3D virtual tour. Tip: if you're selling your house and a 3D tour is planned, count that filming as your very first client walking in the door, because you cannot move things from room to room ahead of the photographer! So I stood there with the two leashed dogs while the three other people in the house moved all those boxes to the garage. 

And the reason I just stood there is because somehow I had sprained an ankle and it was painful to walk around. Nevertheless, when the house was pristine, the photographer politely suggested we leave. This was unexpected, but Emma took one dog in her car, and I took the puppy.

An hour later, still waiting to be called back, the puppy threw up his dinner all over the backseat of my car. That was just the first of several vomiting episodes that continued into Wednesday. These episodes are not really unusual because the puppy does not have good judgment in what to eat ... so, bark, toys, leaves, you name it. Typically he upchucks the latest bad decision and the next day he's fine. However, when he threw up all over the family room sofa Wednesday evening I began to worry about leaving him with someone for the weekend starting Thursday morning. Naturally it was after hours for the vet by then, so ... emergency vet. 

Three hours later, and two sets of x-rays, the vet on call says there seems to be an object in his stomach and they might have to do surgery the next morning but they'd try to use a scope to remove the object first. But of course he has to stay overnight to get iv fluids in preparation. Reluctantly I agreed to this because his normal vet could not have done the scope removal. I wouldn't even let the tech give me the full price for surgery if needed, because what could I do? 

Thursday morning: now I'm told the vet who would do the scope wants an ultrasound to be sure there's something there. But of course it can't be done until afternoon. So I cancelled my flight reservation to prepare for the worst. "Good" news arrives just after noon, shortly before I'd have to leave to drive my daughter to the airport: there's not a damn thing in the puppy's stomach and he's started to eat again. It only took $1500 to find that out. The other good news: both dogs can now go to another home for the weekend.

I hung up from that call to find a text message waiting: Emma's flight (previously "our" flight) has been cancelled. Frantically I opened the travel app to find that all flights from Denver to Oakland had been cancelled by that carrier for the rest of the day. (This was SWA, my favorite airline, whose network issues have been in the news all week.) I got Emma a seat on the first flight Friday morning: the LAST seat on the plane. At 6:30 am. (Is it clear now that I'm just not meant to leave for the weekend?)

Friday morning at 4:30 am we jump in the car to drive to the airport. My tire pressure light is on. It's a 40-mile drive, so thank goodness we have access to Emma's car. Her pressure light is on also. Seems the drop from 100 degrees the day before to 70 degrees Friday morning was the issue because her light went out after a few miles. (I had to take my car later that morning to be checked to get the light turned off.)

Yesterday I spent the day painfully walking through several pending errands that I hadn't been able to do while preparing my house for sale. I ingested gallons of coffee while hanging out at Starbucks. But I made it through the day.

The really good news: I do now have an offer in hand for my house, and Emma made it successfully to California for her own search. (And it was only 107 degrees in Modesto rather than the predicted 110 degrees. What a break!)

Hopefully the string of bad luck will end with the nexus but please send positive vibes just in case. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 11

Nexus. Oh yeah. I love Nexuses, right?

My cat Nounou may have early stage chronic kidney disease. He has acute kidney failure that may have been caused by an infection, and I found out, he's got one kidney that's weaker than the other (likely from birth). He's 9. Middle age. But still. I didn't expect him to get sick first. I thought it'd be fat Boubou, but nah, he's kicking. It's hard to get him to take his antibiotics but mum and I have found the trick of mixing the stuff with his food, in small enough particles that he doesn't notice. I just... feel that I may lose him before I even depart from my country likely in 2022, and it breaks me to know that I couldn't take him with me like I initially wanted to. There are many cats I'll love, but only one Nounou.

Also, having an insane period of self-doubt. What if my dreams are just the product of a sick, narcissistic mind with some nice megalomaniac and psychotic tendencies? I feel like an impostor or just that I'll never be good enough. It didn't help that somebody I very much love said he thought my dreams were childish. No one believes in me and it's been a pattern I'll ask Michael about in the upcoming POF. It's always been that fucking way, I'm enthusiastic about a goal, talk about it, and people either aren't as enthusiastic or question the living hell out of it when they're not straight up dismissive. It fucks me up for days each time and makes me think I'll never be good enough.

I vented this morning on the private alt blog I have on Dreamwidth that serves me as the bridge to the astral, and it feels better (what kills me is that it feels better than when I vent to anyone incarnate, kinda scary to me), but still, I woke up at 4am with Nounou vomiting bile in my room and this awful sense that I was nobody and nothing, and that I should just accept I won't ever amount to anything. But then why is this conviction that I'm made to change things on a medium-ish scale (and not in a spectacular way) so strong? It must be a truth, but I'm so tired of being misunderstood. People always think I want to be a literary figure studied in school while I just want to be part of these who built Kazakhstan's literature, despite my foreign origin. Quiet strength, the piece that has an odd shape, but that doesn't shake things up overly hard.

Edited by Manshuk
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 5

• PRIEST

JUNE 20th = NEXUS: CONVERGENCE - a merging of parallels that experienced major “setbacks” in some way that are social, political, and/or environmental that are in recovery.

Is anyone surprised that Juneteenth (June 19, 1865) was (finally) made into an American federal holiday on June 17th, 2021 -- at the front end of this Convergence?

From Wikipedia: Juneteenth (officially Juneteenth National Independence Day and historically known as Jubilee Day, Black Independence Day, and Emancipation Day) is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating emancipation of enslaved African Americans. It is also often observed for celebrating African American culture. Originating in Galveston, Texas, it has been celebrated annually on June 19 in various parts of the United States since 1866. The day was recognized as a federal holiday on June 17, 2021, when President Joe Biden signed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act into law. Juneteenth's commemoration is on the anniversary date of the June 19, 1865, announcement of General Order No. 3 by Union Army general Gordon Granger, proclaiming and enforcing freedom of enslaved people in Texas, which was then the last state of the former Confederacy in which slavery was still being permitted by the state government.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

I had the wildest dream last night-you could touch a painting and enter it, and in the one I chose there were paintings within the paintings and you could also touch one of those and go in to that one as well, Inception style. I tried to go into a third layer but I think it didn't work as I'd  chosen a portrait of a human rather than a landscape or scene. I booped the painting's nose and nothing happened. Oh, well. 

Woke up, tried to run an errand and the car promptly died en route. 
Guess what? 
It was the ALTERNATOR that went out. 
Hahaha, Convergence/Universe, you. Are. Hilarious. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 7

The elections are over in Iran and Raisi won. But many people bycoted the elections. Me and my family didn't vote either. Seems like we're finally on the right track 👍

The Iranian media said the the turnout was around 45 percent but who believes that anyway? 😂

There are many intels and sources that say the real turnout was really 25 percent. 

I'm not worried that Raisi (who's a murderer) got elected. It was more of a selection. And anyway reformist are only a front for the international community so they could cover up horrible human rights violations. I hope the media focuses more on that in the future, instead of the imaginary battle between left and right in our politics. 

+ btw I've been sleeping so much lately and I'm remembering them more than usual. There are a lot of relatives appearing in my dreams. 

Edited by Zahra
  • LIKE/LOVE 16

I don't know if anyone will find this info useful, but I asked my Essence what parallels are merging in and they said they originated from 2016 primarily, but include various branches also from 2018 and 2019.

Trump was still elected, and Pandemic still happened in those parallels.

In my own life, I can see the setbacks.

One has been me holding myself back from changing jobs, which I'm gaining the momentum to do now. I delayed getting my First Job in September 2016, and then have delayed changing jobs since 2018.

Another changing factor is that my parents are finally able to work on renovating the house, and moving me to another room as they planned. This has been on the radar since 2014ish. Unfortunately, they got into a car crash in May 2016 that put them out of a lot of money, diverting our savings.

My dad and I took the dogs on a walk the other day and talked about how if that car crash never happened, our renovations would be done.

We're still awaiting recompensation, which was supposed to come in 2018 then 2020, but is now set for December 2021-January 2022.

A final factor I think could play into setbacks is that in September 2018 and September 2019 when I was getting ready for my university semesters, I could have gotten kicked out of those semesters because I nearly wasn't quick or thorough enough at registering.

I havent been able to get much done school wise due to the Pandemic, so I imagine both those lines merged around December 2019 and can catch up with this me.

So. Yeah, setbacks.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Sssspeaking of turbulencess!! Last night there was a scary earthquake in Lima. No serious damage in my zone, but other places weren't so lucky. Interestingly, a month ago I had some dreams about quakes...not to the point of being nightmare-ish, but just as a "heads up". Nazca Plate has been dormant for 200 years accumulating energy. I just hope we have minor quakes here and there rather than a big one!! 

I was reflecting on metaphysical causes of earthquakes, and came to mind the many years of anger and frustration of my people with our governments. That energy must be released somehow....Shaking off the old paradigm, making space for something new. 

Also, we are still waiting for the presidential results.

Even though Castillo won, Keiko is doing everything to cancel the elections. OMG this woman. Just let it go!! You lost!! And go to jail now!! smh!!

In my personal life, I feel a big heavy cloud of lethargy and exhaustion just lifted...mercury in lemonade is over!! yay!! 😄  going back to my creative and healing work 

soul hugs to all ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

@Rosario I'm happy to hear you're feeling better! I'm still feeling anxious and exhausted at the same time. I've been on vacation for the last two weeks but haven't really managed to come to down from it.

We've had some turbulence here, too. Massive downpours of rain to a point where houses got flooded. It was terrifying, to be honest. The pasture behind my boyfriend's house turned into a massive river in less than 30 min, we saw furniture, rooftops, motorcycles, cows and farming equipment drifting by. We were fortunate, the water didn't quite reach the house - the neighbors down the road weren't so lucky, their houses were flooded, cars taken away by the currents and pressed against buildings, garages destroyed. I was already in a panic and packing everything up when the water finally started receding. We later saw we couldn't have left, the road out of the town was flooded, too. This has never happened before, the neighbors said. I've never seen rain like that in Germany, only in Brazil. I'll add a video one of the neighbors down the street made. 

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 10

On 6/6/2021 at 6:12 AM, Troy said:

As June unfolds, many of our students will have a chance to SEE what they have never allowed, never noticed, or had been gaslit to miss all of their lives. As CYNIC Attitude comes into emphasis, it will mean that many will be exposed to truths they never knew were truths, not only about the world but about themselves. This may be jarring, disorienting, and take some time to process, but all of these truths are valuable, freeing, and healing. What you and the world do with these truths over the rest of this year matters.

There is a discussion blowing up over here in Australia about a drug called Ivermectin. It won its discoverer the Nobel prize and has been instrumental in curing a host of diseases including River Fever in Africa and has saved millions of lives. It is off patent (cheap!) and billions (literally) of doses have been administered world wide for decades so we can assume it is safe. Apparently this is fact. It is allegedly effective in treating Covid19. The more science minded might like to check if this is true. I am putting it out there because I have listened at length to experts in the field who suggest it is. 

If what they say is true there is a serious perversion of truth at work in the world with regard to medicine that can treat and potentially eradicate Covid19. Lives have been lost unnecessarily. The reasons for this drug not coming to the publics attention are complex and might be partly what Michael refers to above. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/why-has-ivermectin-become-a-dirty-7bd

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D?si=T8kh4F2-QXmklwrQ4e1ttQ&dl_branch=1

https://www.thefirstepidemic.com/new-index

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/covid-ivermectin-crime-century-darkhorse-podcast-pierre/id1471581521?i=1000523859023

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

17 hours ago, Troubadour said:

There is a discussion blowing up over here in Australia about a drug called Ivermectin. It won its discoverer the Nobel prize and has been instrumental in curing a host of diseases including River Fever in Africa and has saved millions of lives. It is off patent (cheap!) and billions (literally) of doses have been administered world wide for decades so we can assume it is safe. Apparently this is fact. It is allegedly effective in treating Covid19. The more science minded might like to check if this is true. I am putting it out there because I have listened at length to experts in the field who suggest it is. 

If what they say is true there is a serious perversion of truth at work in the world with regard to medicine that can treat and potentially eradicate Covid19. Lives have been lost unnecessarily. The reasons for this drug not coming to the publics attention are complex and might be partly what Michael refers to above. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/why-has-ivermectin-become-a-dirty-7bd

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D?si=T8kh4F2-QXmklwrQ4e1ttQ&dl_branch=1

https://www.thefirstepidemic.com/new-index

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/covid-ivermectin-crime-century-darkhorse-podcast-pierre/id1471581521?i=1000523859023

My friends have been talking about Ivermectin over the past year. It seems like it might help? But no one's done a large-scale study -- because those cost money, and the drug itself does not make money -- so it's not easy for professionals to know for sure. Doctors and health officials met with Congress about it earlier this year, both for and against the use of it, but because there aren't huge studies and doctors are split on whether or not it actually works, I don't think anything happened. Still, I know a doctor who's prescribed the drug for their Covid patients at the first sign of symptoms, and they pretty firmly believe it works.

I think it's ridiculous no one's funded a large-scale study on it yet. It feels like a Fuck Capitalism moment.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ivermectin needs a large scale study to endorse a clinical judgement on its safety profile for COVID-19. 

On another note, it cracks me up to think that we might be using a sheep dip to kill viruses in humans if it works. I laugh because my wife's father, who is a fharmer, and listens to a diet of newstalk radio (mainly right wing conservative bigoted commentary) mentioned very early on that ivermectin could be used to treat COVID-19. I will thank him if he is right. 

In Aotearoa/NZ ivermectin is known as a sheep dip/drench.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

Doctors and health officials met with Congress about it earlier this year, both for and against the use of it, but because there aren't huge studies and doctors are split on whether or not it actually works, I don't think anything happened.

The senate committee hearing which features Dr. Pierre Kory and had 9 million views on youtube was taken down. This concerns me even more than the possibility that big pharma is involved in a negative way. Why would youtube not want this information out there? 

Full story here https://taibbi.substack.com/p/why-has-ivermectin-become-a-dirty-7bd

• LIKE/LOVE 1

On 6/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, Nadine said:

We've had some turbulence here, too. Massive downpours of rain to a point where houses got flooded. It was terrifying, to be honest. The pasture behind my boyfriend's house turned into a massive river in less than 30 min, we saw furniture, rooftops, motorcycles, cows and farming equipment drifting by. We were fortunate, the water didn't quite reach the house - the neighbors down the road weren't so lucky, their houses were flooded, cars taken away by the currents and pressed against buildings, garages destroyed. I was already in a panic and packing everything up when the water finally started receding. We later saw we couldn't have left, the road out of the town was flooded, too. This has never happened before, the neighbors said. I've never seen rain like that in Germany, only in Brazil. I'll add a video one of the neighbors down the street made. 

The rains and flooding you are having in Germany appears to be quite bad!

In Arizona in the United States, the conditions have been the opposite. We have had drought and forest fires this summer similar to last summer. There is a fire that spread between the towns of Sedona and Flagstaff putting some neighborhoods at risk. So many trees have been destroyed due to forest fires. There is quite a bit of smoke outside.

On a more positive note, I noticed that part of the forest that was devastated by a man made fire years ago has started to recover. I saw new growth this year on parts of the mountain lands that has been barren for quite a few years.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 5

12 hours ago, Troubadour said:

The senate committee hearing which features Dr. Pierre Kory and had 9 million views on youtube was taken down. This concerns me even more than the possibility that big pharma is involved in a negative way. Why would youtube not want this information out there? 

Full story here https://taibbi.substack.com/p/why-has-ivermectin-become-a-dirty-7bd

I think the article you linked explains why Youtube took it down pretty clearly: they're trying to crack down on misinformation, and they're doing so with blunt tools. They don't want people to run out and start taking their pet's anti-parasite medicine, or devastate the supply of anti-parasite medicine to countries that need it for other diseases. Are their fears warranted? Who knows. Medicine and science has been politicized in the same way the environment has -- many people are searching for reinforcement of whatever opinion they've decided is true, whether or not it's actually the Truth, and usually they search for it on Youtube. Youtube is a large reason why so many people were radicalized in the first place, after all; they're trying to course-correct, I guess, and sticking super close to FCC guidelines at the expense of providing an open forum for debate and discussion. It's not ideal.

I mean it's also not ideal for a medicine going from a hypothetical-help-with-more-data-needed to a populist anthem. I understand that fear, even if I don't agree with the Youtube's implementation. I'm gonna go ahead and say with 94% confidence, no one in charge of making the policies on Youtube is in the medical community.

I remember watching the hearing with one of my doctor friends, and both of us being baffled at Kory's presentation. I don't know much about him, but the sensationalist language he used to describe ivermectin was just completely unwarranted -- and this coming from the doctor who prescribes it to their patients. We thought he hurt the argument of its use immensely by using the language he did (and we were right): he sounded more like a politician than a doctor. There's no concrete evidence to suggest it's a miracle wonder drug. There is evidence that it helps, but it's unclear by how much, or even if that evidence of improvement is completely because of ivermectin or if it's because of other factors. That's why we need a large-scale, double-blind, randomized study.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Similar to AZ, California is also going through a historic drought, and wildfire season started early this year. I was pretty worried about the Willow Fire last week,  which is burning about 10 miles from my house, but luckily is seems to be staying within the burn scars from last year’s fires and I didn’t even need to evacuate (thank goodness!). 

I had a whole conversation about ivermectin with a neighbor of mine that went on for several days via text. I don’t see how a dewormer could be effective on a covid virus, but maybe? Unfortunately my neighbor is getting most of his information from the “intellectual dark web”, which are apparently just alternative information sources on YouTube with talking heads like Bret Weinstein and Joe Rogan. He thinks anything from mainstream media is part of an imperialist conspiracy, and I think he’s being brain washed. 

Edited by Patty
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 8

The human immune system generates a whole range of different responses to threats.  It's not "one size fits all" against different invaders like viruses, bacteria, parasites, etc.

One type of cells and signalling molecules dominate in response to tiny things like viruses.  A different type of cells and signalling molecules dominate in response to big things like parasites.  

Sometimes, a medical treatment that's helpful when a body is fighting a parasite can even be harmful when a body is fighting a virus (see link below).  Immune responses really can be that different (and risky to mess with)- which is why finding / developing new COVID treatments hasn't yielded results (yet) the way the vaccine effort has.

Big Pharma" would only benefit financially if any existing drug could be repurposed as an effective COVID treatment.  The increased share prices and investor $ alone would significantly increase the profits of any company involved. It's just a riskier kind of research that always requires more time and safety precautions to do right. (ie years vs the months it took to develop the first working COVID vaccines for human trials)

ie Effects of parasitic worms on the immune system 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_parasitic_worms_on_the_immune_system 
In their Parasite Immunology article on worms and viral infections, Dr. Kamal et al. explain why some parasitic worms aggravate the immune response. Because parasitic worms often induce Th2 cells and lead to suppressed Th1 cells, problems arise when Th1 cells are needed. Such cases occur with viral diseases Several examples of viral infections worsened by parasitic worms are described below.

Edited by WolfAmethyst
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST

JUNE 20th = NEXUS: CONVERGENCE - a merging of parallels that experienced major “setbacks” in some way that are social, political, and/or environmental that are in recovery.

:Yes:

Derek Chauvin gets 22 1/2 years in prison for George Floyd's murder

Former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin has been sentenced to 22 1/2 years in prison for the murder of George Floyd, whose dying gasps under Chauvin’s knee led to the biggest outcry against racial injustice in the U.S. in generations.

The punishment handed out Friday fell short of the 30 years that prosecutors had requested.

With good behaviour, Chauvin, 45, could be paroled after serving two-thirds of his sentence, or about 15 years.

Chauvin broke his long courtroom silence Friday as he faced sentencing for the murder of George Floyd, offering condolences to Floyd’s family and saying he hopes more information coming out will give them “some peace of mind.”

Chauvin, who did not testify at his trial, removed his COVID-19 and turned toward the Floyd family, speaking only briefly because of what he called “some additional legal matters at hand” – an apparent reference to the federal civil rights trial he still faces.

“But very briefly, though, I do want to give my condolences to the Floyd family. There’s going to be some other information in the future that would be of interest. And I hope things will give you some peace of mind,” he said, without elaborating.

Chauvin attorney Eric Nelson called Floyd’s death “tragic,” and that Chauvin’s “brain is littered with what-ifs” from the day.

“What if I just did not agree to go in that day? What if things had gone differently? What if I never responded to that call? What if what if what if?”

Floyd’s family members took the stand and expressed sorrow about his death. They asked for the maximum penalty.

“We don’t want to see no more slaps on the wrist. We’ve been through that already,” said a tearful Terrence Floyd, one of Floyd’s brothers.

Floyd’s nephew Brandon Williams said: “Our family is forever broken.”

And Floyd’s 7-year-old daughter, Gianna, in a video played in court, said that if she could say something to her father now, it would be: “I miss you and I love you.”

Prosecutor Matthew Frank asked the judge to exceed sentencing guidelines and give Chauvin 30 years in prison, saying “tortured is the right word” for what the officer did to Floyd.

“This is not a momentary gunshot, punch to the face. This is 9-and-a-half minutes of cruelty to a man who was helpless and just begging for his life,” Frank said.

Chauvin’s mother, Carolyn Pawlenty, took the stand to plead for mercy for her son, saying his reputation has been unfairly reduced to that of “an aggressive, heartless and uncaring person” and a racist.

“I can tell you that is far from the truth,” she told the judge.

“I want this court to know that none of these things are true and that my son is a good man.” She added: “Derek, I want you to know I have always believed in your innocence, and I will never waver from that.”

“I will be here for you when you come home,” she said.

The concrete barricades, razor wire and National Guard patrols at the courthouse during Chauvin’s three-week trial in the spring were gone Friday, reflecting an easing of tensions since the verdict in April.

Still, there was recognition that the sentencing was another major step forward for Minneapolis since Floyd died on May 25, 2020.

“Between the incident, the video, the riots, the trial – this is the pinnacle of it,” said Mike Brandt, a local defense attorney who closely followed the case. “The verdict was huge too, but this is where the justice comes down.”

Chauvin was convicted of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter for pressing his knee against Floyd’s neck for up to 9 1/2 minutes as the 46-year-old Black man gasped that he couldn’t breathe and went limp.

Bystander video of Floyd’s arrest on suspicion of passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a corner store prompted protests around the world and led to scattered violence in Minneapolis and beyond

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 3

Oxford Uni is going a head with a trial...

June 23 (Reuters) - The University of Oxford said on Wednesday it was testing anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a possible treatment for COVID-19, as part of a British government-backed study that aims to aid recoveries in non-hospital settings.

Ivermectin resulted in a reduction of virus replication in laboratory studies, the university said, adding that a small pilot showed giving the drug early could reduce viral load and the duration of symptoms in some patients with mild COVID-19

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/oxford-university-explores-anti-parasitic-drug-ivermectin-covid-19-treatment-2021-06-22/?utm_source=ground.news&utm_medium=referral

• LIKE/LOVE 7