TruthLoveEnergy

Where I'm at Spiritually in Relation to My Soul Age & Level (Manifesting VS Actual) + Grand Cycles

alex_s

Hello ❤️ 

I was recently channeled to be an Old Soul Level 6 with 12 previous cycles, but I don't feel like I am or like I've had that many cycles - I was surprised to see that these numbers were channeled for me.

(I am also currently between my 3rd and 4th internal monads in case this is important to note for the content of this post.)

I am curious if there are any ways I can know if I'm manifesting at my actual soul age and level or not? Is simply feeling like I'm not, enough evidence that I'm not?

I've also met an incredible amount of people who are old souls and who have spiritual & energetic skills, abilities, etc and I don't have any of those developed or if I do have any skills/abilities, they are currently weak or blocked, so this causes me to wonder if this means that I didn't work hard enough / didn't grow/evolve much in my past lives and previous cycles?

I also don't feel like I have a high level of consciousness or spiritual maturity for my soul age + amount of grand cycles, and since an older soul age does not equal to having a higher level of consciousness, it causes me to ask that question.^^ (What other reasons could there be?)

I'm not sure of how many grand cycles other people have had, but I read on the Michael Teachings website that having 12 grand cycles was most typical. 

I find my progress to be pretty slow in this lifetime as well, but I'm not sure if that's mostly because of my frequency (51). 

I will, of course, continue to evolve and put my energy into the Now, as that's the most important thing/the only thing I can really do. 

I'm currently just really interested in understanding these aspects more in any way I can (even if the why/how of things don't ultimately matter). I've been questioning a lot about myself since I recently got into the Michael Teachings.

Thank you to anyone who reads this and/or responds and provides any knowledge or wisdom. I appreciate you 🥰❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Well, you can always just ask Michael about your relationship with your Essence; I did in my first session.

As I understand it, though, most people don't consistently operate at their "real" Soul Age all, or even most of the time.  It's just very difficult to live in a physical body, in a world with other people and problems and imprinting and whatever else, and not have that make a difference in how you're manifesting.

I obviously can't speak with any authority, but I'll say that in my experience, people operating with less Essence involvement don't tend to introspect like this. The very fact that you're consciously concerned with improving your personality's connection to your Essence tells me that the connection's probably pretty strong already.  Maybe not "100% 6th-Level Old all the time" strong, but like I said, I don't think that's necessarily a realistic goal anyway.

As for Grand Cycles, it's worth remembering that previous Grand Cycles are very distant events, from our current vantage point. Our awareness of previous lives in THIS Grand Cycle is already pretty hazy as it is.  The effect of number of Grand Cycles on most incarnating individuals is extremely subtle.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

I don't think it's possible to manifest your true soul age 100% of the time. I certainly don't. I swing between 4th mature to 3rd old depending on the situation. Sometimes it's more appropriate to operate from younger soul ages.

Another thing to note here is that you don't have to be spiritually advanced to be an old soul. 

Some old souls aren't even into spirituality.

And although I'm into it, I don't have any spiritual skills or abilities either lol

But you can always practice! 

Edited by Zahra
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

@alex_s Hi there I know how you feel! Being an old soul as well, I figured I would be kind some kind of spiritual leader/ teacher, but that ain't happening. The reality is most of us will not be spiritual teachers or even spiritual at all! So try not to beat yourself up. I think the fact that your seeking spiritual growth show your on the right path!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

@alex_s You never know! You might surprise yourself with how far you can develop with a little persistence and practice. Perhaps some people have had past lives full of focus and practice in this area, perhaps some haven’t. The first step is trying to build experience. I have read some things about some personalities being more open to otherworldly phenomena, but there are downsides to that like not knowing how to deal with it, going crazy or being thought of as being crazy. Regardless, the first thing is to clear your emotional debris and blockages that are preventing you from receiving clearly, and any clutter that is clouding your mind. It’s like cleaning a dirty mirror, you might find you are able to see more than you bargained for.

Edited by Delphi
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

You may have a lot of false personality. Michael has said that sometimes it becomes impossible (for us, not for them) to tell the Role of a person because of the amount of false personality.

In my case, I'm an Old Scholar, but I spent my childhood believing that I was stupid and didn't have the ability to think.

As soon as I moved into my own place and started living alone, my brain switched on and I was astounded at how wide, deep, and fast my thoughts became. Double self-deprecation + imprinting can be a real bitch.

I also spent many years reading about spirituality and meditating, but I felt like I had a very poor understanding of these concepts. Once I found the Michael community and started accepting the teachings, I thought I must have led a very dull spiritual existence in past lives because of how disconnected I am from myself.

Wrong again. At a certain point, something switched on and I experienced many "powers" over a few short months. In a past life regression, I found that I've spent nearly 40 lives studying and teaching spirituality.

And the thing is, I still feel disconnected from myself. But having a high quality Profile channeled by a professional allows me to separate the illusions from reality.

Give yourself some time. You'll manifest a lot faster than you think.

Edited by Anirudh Ramachandran
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

• ARTISAN

@alex_s I think you're being rather hard on yourself for someone who is between the 3rd and 4th Internal Monads. You're not the only one here who is in that state though, so you may hear from some of them who think they are doing better or worse. I'm past the 5th Internal Monad, which in itself doesn't help you, but I have a good knowledge of the content on this site, so I've collected some links to point you to material that may be useful. 

There are multiple sessions here on TLE in which Michael speaks about manifesting Soul Age. You can do a search on "manifesting" and "Soul Age" and see a mess of them.

(I know that sometimes it's hard to come up with search words when you want to find what Michael has said about a topic of interest, but I recommend trying the search anyhow. I always find a session that contains useful info that I didn't know I was looking for.)

One of the sessions that came up was my own. I asked about manifesting Essence because I was surprised when the first channel that did my profile said I was manifesting 6th Level Young. Since then I've asked about it and here is what they said in one of my own sessions. 

MEntity:

"Yes, the term "manifesting" in the context of Soul Age is merely a description of where one is in perception at the moment. Every lifetime is a process of returning to consciousness, and aiming for that which is the same or exceeding the highest level obtained in previous lives. A literal baby will not have Old Soul perceptions until experiences are gained that can prompted the return to consciousness. 

Some remain manifesting at Soul Ages and Levels well below their technical Soul Age, for various reasons, but even when one can finally match the technical Soul Age, there is a necessity to "manifest" at various other Ages and Levels to accommodate participation in the world. For example, one would presume communication between an adult and a child is far more effective if the adult brings forth her inner child for help in resonance and communication. [From Essence Contact and Recognition and Manifesting Soul Age]

You might want to look at this transcript: Michael Speaks: Soul Ages and Levels.

Here is another transcript that also should be of interest: Michael Speaks: Old Soul in Young Body. This session notes:

MEntity: For all of our students who are fulfilling Agreements with us and under the age of 30, you are not fully awake, and it will do you a disservice to presume that you are, or should be. You are awake. If you know us, you are awake. This is not the same thing as fully awake. And there is no short cut. YOU MUST GAIN THE EXPERIENCES THAT YOU WISH TO GAIN so that you have a context for when you are fully awake.

And here's another session: Michael Speaks: Internal Monads. In this session you'll find:

MEntity: We wish to point out here that while our teaching can be understood and made useful at any age, it is not until the successful completion of the 4th Internal Monad that the full extent of its application can be comprehended. This is why you see so few fellow students among you, or even that you see so few interested in our teaching, in general; it is simply not very interesting or truly applicable to those who “do not know themselves.” This is not a judgment, but a matter of fact. For this teaching to have its full effect, one must be awake, and most who have not completed the 4th Internal Monad are still in some degree, if not completely, asleep. By “asleep” and “awake,” we simply mean the spectrum between self-absorption and self-awareness. Self-absorption, or being asleep, is marked by a preoccupation with the self, such as through defensiveness, self-indulgence, presentation, brooding, consuming, etc. And self-awareness, or being awake, is marked by, for example, valued sensitivity, right intuition, concentric compassion, enthusiastic curiosity, a kind presence, patient resonance to others, and no defenses or shields. Those are examples, but there are others, of course.

On 6/8/2021 at 12:05 AM, alex_s said:

this causes me to wonder if this means that I didn't work hard enough / didn't grow/evolve much in my past lives and previous cycles?

This is not possible. A key part of the Michael Teachings is that all is choice and that the Personality has full control once life starts. Essence may make plans that the Personality chooses not to fulfill, but Essence ALWAYS learns something from the experience. If you've made it to 6th Level Old, then you're ready for the experience of 6th Level Old, regardless of what you did or didn't do in past lives. And you're STILL under no obligation to do or not do anything: it's YOUR life, and you can choose what to do and how to do it. 

Please note that your previous Grand Cycles really have no bearing on your activities in this Grand Cycle. Sometimes it gives your Essence a leg up on how to process experiences if you've had a number of previous Grand Cycles, and sometimes it makes Essences arriving into a Grand Cycle seem "wiser," but each Grand Cycle is its own thing.

This session speaks of Soul Ages and Levels and also Grand Cycles: Michael Speaks: June 2009 and the following month's session (Michael Speaks: July 2009) has a follow-up question:

[QUESTION] I have a question about the influence of past cycles. It there are two fragments, A and B. Fragment A has completed 15 cycles as a human being. Fragment B has no previous cycles. If both are beginning a new grand cycle, how would the perspective of A be different from B in the Infant stage? Generally how would the experience of the entire new cycle be different?

[Michael Entity] We can only speak from observation of similar phenomenon, and what we have observed is that "fragment A" would manifest Essence and propel through the levels of Soul Age at a rate that could be described as "faster" than that of "fragment B." In most cases of a Sentient Race, the gaps in Grand Cycle experience are bridged by fewer incarnations from those who have more Grand Cycles. In other words, "Fragment A" may have 1 lifetime for every 10 of "fragment B." This is why the lifetime count for many of our students is lower than those who are of a much Younger Soul Age, because the average Grand Cycle count for your species is 3, whereas many of our students average around 9.

Also, Troy made this comment in one thread where people were speaking of Grand Cycles: "According to Michael, the average Grand Cycle count for Sentience in our universe is 3. Most of the known and active Michael students are in Grand Cycle 9-12, but that number drops dramatically for Cadres 5-12. Those who host Infinite Souls tend to have a higher count, but a higher count isn't necessary. I would be suspicious of any count for a student that is above 12, but it's possible."

On 6/8/2021 at 12:05 AM, alex_s said:

I find my progress to be pretty slow in this lifetime as well, but I'm not sure if that's mostly because of my frequency (51). 

Frequency has no bearing on your "progress" -- it's simply an aspect that describes how your Essence prefers to process experiences. Try this transcript: Michael Speaks: Frequency and Energy Ratio.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 4

welcome, Alex!

It looks like Dave Gregg channeled your profile - you can always cross validate the information with Troy, and I truly believe Troy gets the most accurate profile.

I've not seen anyone on this website with 12 grand cycles - the highest I've seen is 11, and most have 10.

I'm guessing you're still very young in physical age, that typically means you're still busy working on getting rid of unwanted imprints and learning how to deal with the external world. Spirituality might not be your top priority in life yet.

The degree of manifestation is a variable. You can ask Michael directly how you're manifesting yourself, but I remember most people fluctuate between 20% to 80%. we reach 100% at some moments of total bliss, but I don't believe 100% is sustainable.

At the end of the day, we are all humans. we deal with mundane. and our essences are eagerly learning from our day to day experience. For example, how to deal with difficult personalities at work might sound completely unspiritual, but there are so many ways you can shine as essence through these kind of worldly experience.

The responsibility and focus of old souls is teaching. You don't have to be a guru to teach. Also ironically enough, Michael channeled quite a few gurus to be young souls. 

happy learning.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

44 minutes ago, Cong said:

I've not seen anyone on this website with 12 grand cycles - the highest I've seen is 11, and most have 10.

Do you mean 10 previous cycles, or currently in 10th cycle?

Troy channeled me as currently in 10, so I have 9 previous cycles.

Alex seems to be saying that she's got 12 previous cycles, and she's currently on 13

• LIKE/LOVE 2

46 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

Troy channeled me as currently in 10, so I have 9 previous cycles.

Alex seems to be saying that she's got 12 previous cycles, and she's currently on 13

I think @petra has been channelled to be on her 17th?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

1 hour ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

currently on 10.

I think it's pretty difficult to get this part of the profile right. Unless you have a separate grand cycle report that can cross validate a very high number (>11), I would be cautious in citing the higher numbers.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

10 minutes ago, Cong said:

currently on 10.

I think it's pretty difficult to get this part of the profile right. Unless you have a separate grand cycle report that can cross validate a very high number (>11), I would be cautious in citing the higher numbers.

She does have such a report, and said she saw some of these same species while mirror scrying.

The responsibility and focus of old souls is teaching. You don't have to be a guru to teach. Also ironically enough, Michael channeled quite a few gurus to be young souls. 

To add to what Cong has said here about teaching, you don't have to be actively teaching to teach. Just being you is often enough. It's a way to lead by example. There will likely be time (or already have been times) where someone will say that something you did or said will inspire them but it wasn't something you intended to be inspirational. This is something I wouldn't worry too much about actually. That energy can be put towards something else. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

I've also met an incredible amount of people who are old souls and who have spiritual & energetic skills, abilities, etc and I don't have any of those developed or if I do have any skills/abilities, they are currently weak or blocked, so this causes me to wonder if this means that I didn't work hard enough / didn't grow/evolve much in my past lives and previous cycles?

I also don't feel like I have a high level of consciousness or spiritual maturity for my soul age + amount of grand cycles, and since an older soul age does not equal to having a higher level of consciousness, it causes me to ask that question.^^ (What other reasons could there be?)

@alex_s, What do you mean by spiritual & energetic skills? This is honestly not something I've ever thought of as a skill so not sure what you mean. I did google this btw, but I don't know if what I found is what you mean. What do you mean by spiritual maturity? How is this different from regular maturity? 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Delphi  The Grand Cycle Report that you are revering to is from Stephen Cocconi many years ago, and it is posted as such, with permission from Troy, in my very early day's here on TLE.

I am still waiting for my Grand Cycle Report from Troy, in my Profile from Troy, I am in my 11th Grand Cycle.

Cocconi has me with 17 and Hoodwin with 13 previous Grand Cycles. I found that the count seems always higher in reading Profiles from them.

The consistency of Troy in all his channeling is what I value and therefore go for what Troy has channeled for me.

Cross referencing with other Michael Channels is quite interesting.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

5 minutes ago, petra said:

@Delphi  The Grand Cycle Report that you are revering to is from Stephen Cocconi many years ago, and it is posted as such, with permission from Troy, in my very early day's here on TLE.

I am still waiting for my Grand Cycle Report from Troy, in my Profile from Troy, I am in my 11th Grand Cycle.

Cocconi has me with 17 and Hoodwin with 13 previous Grand Cycles. I found that the count seems always higher in reading Profiles from them.

The consistency of Troy in all his channeling is what I value and therefore go for what Troy has channeled for me.

Cross referencing with other Michael Channels is quite interesting.

Ohh I see, ok makes sense. My bad. I wonder if anyone has gotten a grand cycle report from Troy indicating a count higher than 11 then.

Cross referencing is indeed an interesting topic and someone should post information/their charts from different channels so we can all look at common patterns of deviation, shedding light on both patterns of channeling within one channel, which pieces of information are more secure and relatively easy to access (say if everyone hits on the same role), and which are not. In the case of grand cycles, if five different channels give different numbers and reports that back up these numbers, it would be cool to see which species and themes are in common, and which are not. As Michael has said before, often past lives that are quoted are actually ones where we were in close proximity to famous figures or were one of the guides, and I presume interaction with another species could have a similar  effect.

Edited by Delphi
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

2 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Ohh I see, ok makes sense. My bad. I wonder if anyone has gotten a grand cycle report from Troy indicating a count higher than 11 then.

Cross referencing is indeed an interesting topic and someone should post information/their charts from different channels so we can all look at common patterns of deviation.

I have a chart from Dave Gregg as well. I've validated for myself that Troy's chart is the more accurate one.

Can you recommend a thread in which I could post this?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

1 minute ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

I have a chart from Dave Gregg as well. I've validated for myself that Troy's chart is the more accurate one.

Can you recommend a thread in which I could post this?

It sounds like it will have to be some kind of giant sheet, but a thread would probably be a place to start and then all the information collated later.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

8 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Cross referencing is indeed an interesting topic and someone should post information/their charts from different channels so we can all look at common patterns of deviation, shedding light on both patterns of channeling within one channel, which pieces of information are more secure and relatively easy to access (say if everyone hits on the same role), and which are not. In the case of grand cycles, if five different channels give different numbers and reports that back up these numbers, it would be cool to see which species and themes are in common, and which are not. As Michael has said before, often past lives that are quoted are actually ones where we were in close proximity to famous figures or were one of the guides, and I presume interaction with another species could have a similar  effect.

I think this would add clarity as to whoch are our public and private overleaves (do these change), which are the results of imprinting, which are monadal or overleaf influences, which are true overleaves, and which is just channeling static and error.

22 minutes ago, Delphi said:

It sounds like it will have to be some kind of giant sheet, but a thread would probably be a place to start and then all the information collated later.

I'll create a google sheet and post it soon.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

37 minutes ago, Anirudh Ramachandran said:

@Delphi It's ready. Let me know if it needs improvement, and suggest a thread to post it at. Link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I9nhEhQnKWnTMpD-QGsBF7NKjQPAFyzI47c454lphtA/edit?usp=sharing

This is so cool haha thanks for making this. I'll get a chart from troy and enter my info as well to compare. 

Also, i'm not sure if this matters at all, but if you think it's a good idea, maybe you can also add the year in which each were channeled? I'm guessing maybe channeling skills get "better" as a person grows/develops/evolves or just generally with more experience. up to you though, of course ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

2 minutes ago, alex_s said:

This is so cool haha thanks for making this. I'll get a chart from troy and enter my info as well to compare. 

Also, i'm not sure if this matters at all, but if you think it's a good idea, maybe you can also add the year in which each were channeled? I'm guessing maybe channeling skills get "better" as a person grows/develops/evolves or just generally with more experience. up to you though, of course ❤️ 

Great idea! Will add.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ckaricai said:

@alex_s, What do you mean by spiritual & energetic skills? This is honestly not something I've ever thought of as a skill so not sure what you mean. I did google this btw, but I don't know if what I found is what you mean. What do you mean by spiritual maturity? How is this different from regular maturity? 

Hi ❤️ 

I know a lot of people who have well developed skills like intuition and discernment. Those are more standard, I guess, meaning everyone has these, but from my experience, those two skills are challenging/weak for me. I'm assuming with time, they will improve, but usually when energy is more stagnant or when there are too many conditionings / mental narratives & identification / trauma, etc. in the way, it tends to "clog up" or "hijack" the ability to feel/follow/trust intuition as well as the ability to discern. Usually conditionings as well as internalization of experiences (or trauma) affects those things, and it seems like old souls shouldn't internalize things to the same extent or degree as younger souls might since older souls have more experience. But I'm now thinking that it's probably just a misconception on my part, similar to how older souls don't necessarily have a higher level of consciousness. 

I also know many people online who channel different types of beings (ex. ascended masters such as Quan Yin or aliens such as those from the Pleiadian collective). And I know people who work in the astral realms and deliver knowledge about false light or are psychic oracles. Many also have energetic powers and do quantum healing which can include anything from past/parallel timeline healing & integration to emotional, physical, mental, and physiological body healing and repair via the lightbody and dark entity removal. It seems really advanced, at least advanced in the sense that an average human wouldn't be able to do these things, let alone understand what it is or how it's done. I've never worked with any of these beings 1-1 for quantum healing sessions (at least not yet), but both the sessions and the beings, themselves, seem really powerful and high-coded based on testimonials I've read, and the transmissions and channelings they share publicly. But ultimately, I guess I just wonder how/why some humans have abilities like these yet other people do not. It causes me to become curious about past lives as well as previous cycles - how much work was done and what kind of work was done and so on, like perhaps there is a connection there.

As for "spiritual maturity," I just use that term instead of "regular maturity" or just "maturity" because society tends to think maturity is about things like financial independence. The physical can definitely, and is often, a reflection of the spiritual, but I like to separate them, on a conceptual level, sometimes as spiritual maturity is/can be multi-faceted and nuanced. Personally, I think that anything that is considered an imbalance of some kind can be considered "immature," which to me, just means could use more growth to become balanced again. (I try my best not to see it as "bad" though.)

I'm mature in some ways but immature in a lot of ways too. I sometimes feel like I can function as a baby or young soul in some situations and a mature or old soul in other situations LOL (based on the descriptions I've read on soul ages & levels, at least).

Anyway, I hope this answers your questions. Thank you for asking 🥰

Edited by alex_s
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

@alex_sTo be honest I don't think all old souls have all these abilities... it seems to me that you live in a medium of very spiritually oriented people... quite unlike me... I don't know anyone personally with these abilities... IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 6