This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT - July 2021

Troy

39 minutes ago, Troy said:

JULY 26th = NEXUS: CONVERGENCE - an unusual merging of parallels focused on relationships recovering, healing, and being revitalized over time when they were once thought lost to time, conflict, or distance. 

Oh, man I HOPE so. I've lost so many family and friends these last dozen or so years.

I suppose I have been experiencing the negative pole of cynicism for a while now. Thank goodness I'm not feeling much of the Energy Shift on top of that.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

46 minutes ago, Troy said:

JULY 7th - 12th: ENERGY SHIFT - HIGH sensitivity, emotionality, grief, mourning, nostalgia, vague sense of loss, and “something” impending and looming.

….

It is all anxiety or the locked loop/trap between the Intellectual and Emotional Centers without any Physical/Moving. It may be helpful to MOVE. Get out, walk, dance, be in contact with nature, or create something with your hands.

Well, I have been prone to random bursts of tears the last few days so this tracks, personally… 

I’ve also been feeling the call to heal, to dig deeper into myself to unblock past traumas that are still affecting my life in ways I’m still not fully cognizant of… and to bring my moving center more to the forefront, as I’ve been consciously and subconsciously neglecting it for quite some time.

I’m curious about how the late July convergence will pan out… I’m cautiously optimistic. I’ll take relationship-based healing and revitalization as a birthday present over any material objects any day! 😄 

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Convergence lines up with my Plan to change jobs when I get back from camping. Also to go drive more so I can get my full license.

I've been job researching and got my resume done to a satisfactory level. No clue about cover letters.

Was gonna try earlier but I lost my momentum to addictions, so I thought I should just go on a trip and recommence on return. Even if im going to be contradicting a lot on my camping trip of people's consumption choices and dismissive perspectives, the break from home will be nice, hopefully refreshing.

I can see relationships revitalizing after the trip.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

• TLE12

This month’s report is spot on…I feel attacked. 😅😅😬 

@KurtisM if you feel up to it, send me your email and I will email you a copy of the cover letter format I used to get interviews and how to modify it for each job you submit to. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

Whell. I feel very seen and known with this report too. 

This is good advice, to know that I can see and know more than what I am currently seeing and knowing.

My Dad has just been discharged today after receiving 4 blood transfusions/urinary catheterised as his prostate is blocking his urethra/draining the built up backlog.

Now for the fun times of being the Bad Witch in the Fairytale story and very very gently reminding my non medical late mature soul Server role oriented family with lashings of manipulation, whose mantra is "Positive vibes only", "only good news please" that the news is not so great, not so certain and that Dad will lose his independence in increments, over time, spotted with acute emergencies with kidney failure potentially in hospital.

I have to say Debbie Downer truths such as "the cancer has gotten into Dad's pelvis and it is effecting his haemoglobin level, and he will have to have ongoing blood transfusions from now on. But he can have endless blood transfusions" (all other things being equal fingers crossed etc). The bargaining of my brother and mother. Their dictates of "sunny side up" and lack of medical/nursing education are being sorely challenged with my Father's very vulnerable kidney function, level of prostate bed bleeding, haemoglobin loss as he has bone metastases. So I am treading gently but being very clear, simple and kind in my communication when they are ready to hear it. 

Thank Christ my sister is old 2 and gets it. No drama, no manipulation, no bullshit. The other two are a handful. I am just trying to be there for my Dad and my sister. When the other two stop buzzing and can sit with some reality I will be grateful. We are not on the same page. 

Until then, I will zip my mouth unless a family member asks me directly and CAN HANDLE the often sad answer. I am not putting ANY spin on this. Although god knows with what I know that will be my challenge. I will deliver the clinical facts and attempt to frame it in a constructive bite size way. I am there for my Dad. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 25
  • THANK YOU! 3

Well, I can't say I've been feeling particularly Cynical, necessarily, but I've definitely been feeling the full brunt of this Energy Shift.  The new school year starting in three weeks, my parents' mortality, the potential of eventually losing my hair (which doesn't even seem to be happening at all, but my mind just decided that would be a fun thing to have anxiety about for awhile, I guess)... it's been a fun week.  Mindfulness meditation and working out have helped, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

• TLE12

I can't say I felt this particular Energy Shift. I actually had a nice and relaxing weekend and the start of the month had some ups and downs but wasn't bad at all overall. Then again, with my Self-Deprecation and anxiety, I'm used to often having an underlying feeling of coming doom, so I might not even notice it that much anymore 😄 Also, I might still slip into that state, as Michael mentioned, so we'll see. Michael provided some good advice on how to deal with it when it comes up, so that's something to keep in mind.

@AnnaD I'm very sorry to hear about your dad, Anna. I hope you and your family manage to navigate these coming months well. He's lucky to have you around.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

8 hours ago, AnnaD said:

This is good advice, to know that I can see and know more than what I am currently seeing and knowing.

Now for the fun times of being the Bad Witch in the Fairytale story 

Thank Christ my sister is old 2 and gets it. No drama, no manipulation, no bullshit. The other two are a handful. I am just trying to be there for my Dad and my sister. When the other two stop buzzing and can sit with some reality I will be grateful. We are not on the same page. 

Until then, I will zip my mouth unless a family member asks me directly and CAN HANDLE the often sad answer. I am not putting ANY spin on this. Although god knows with what I know that will be my challenge. I will deliver the clinical facts and attempt to frame it in a constructive bite size way. I am there for my Dad. 

I'm truly sorry you're having to go through this.  It sounds eerily familiar to what happened with most friends and relatives when my Mom had cancer. She was diagnosed at North American stage IV (the most advanced) and survived 3.5 years after diagnosis.

A palliative care physician here in Canada wrote a book that proved very helpful when I was trying to make a kind of peace with what was happening.  It was also helpful in finding the words / timing, etc to have a lot of important conversations, and make a lot of important plans / arrangements.  Both with and about Mom.
Publisher's website  https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/96075/what-dying-people-want-by-drdavid-kuhl/9780385658843
Free Preview here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B004LGTSF2/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1&asin=0385658842&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

Of course, Mom and our immediate family knew at diagnosis what it all meant - an extremely aggressive primary tumour, with multiple distant metastases.  Almost everybody else though 🙄...  It never ceases to amaze me how many inaccurate opinions "smart" and "educated" people can develop about how health care works, and about how the human body works. 🤦‍♀️

• LIKE/LOVE 14

I didn't much feel this energy shift but maybe it's because of how much I'm moving these days and also got outside a good amount.

I know Michael said that things are generally looking up but it's a constant struggle to believe it.  It's very hard to get past the tyranny of the minority here in the U.S. and the encroaching fascism.  Here in FL I literally can't leave the house without being reminded of it.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • SAD 1

Now I know why I've been so sleepy for the past few days and have had anxiety-ridden dreams. Visited a friend out of state early in the Nexus, so that wasn't bad, but since I've gotten home, it's been BLAH. Feeling better today.

Michael said that I'd been sliding to Cynic for quite a while, so this reminder is so valuable.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

1 hour ago, AnnH said:

I've been so sleepy for the past few days and have had anxiety-ridden dreams.

My sleep last night was filled with anxiety-ridden dreams, too. I feel a strong urge to do some art work and to exercise, but first I'll sit in my backyard under the trees.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

@Wendy I gotta tell ya, I feel so much better having left Florida. Granted, I'm not from there, so it wasn't hard to detach from it. But, the Northeast feels so much more sane. The bullshit is of course everywhere - some loony militia guys were just arrested on I95 between Providence and Boston last week. They drew the cops' attention because they were hanging out with long guns on their shoulders on the side of the road after running out of gas on their way to their fucking Nazi cosplay camp or whatever, so, clearly they're not the brightest specimens out there, but their presence is still alarming. But, overall, this region feels better than Florida by many measurements. I'd be interested to hear what you're experiencing there now, because I still care about the place and especially the people I love there. If you feel like it.

I have noticed some second-guessing and feelings of aggravation that shade into mild despair about my life choices, lately, but I feel like I can recognize and navigate out of them fairly easily. It helps to remind myself of Michael's words here about the poles of Cynic, in those moments. If I let those feelings pass, they don't fester. The cycling through them nearly every day is kind of annoying but whatever. It's hard to separate this out from my usual cycles of annoyance with myself and the world. My bigger emotional dramas have much longer arcs. I'm just a temporary flesh flag on a book deadline!

This weekend felt like an energy shift in a different way for me, in fact. We drove to my dear friend's summer place in the Catskills, that used to be her family's Borscht Belt hotel, for decades. Being there is an anchor, as is this friendship, so it felt like a return to pre-pandemic life in a profound and matter of fact way. The three adorable teenagers in the house took over the care and entertainment of my child, and I spent the weekend hanging out with a couple of great ladies, surrounded by nature, feeling like I'm about to age into my future self as the latest generation of Jewish lady to hang out in the Catskills in the summer, talking with the other Jewish ladies and eating kosher Chinese food. The teenagers have all recently come out as various kinds of nonbinary, and are at that age where they're still soft innocent children, as well as grunting awkward teens, and my god they filled me with tenderness.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

3 hours ago, AnnH said:

Now I know why I've been so sleepy for the past few days and have had anxiety-ridden dreams.

Yes, just couldn't fully wake up for almost a week. Dreams too. Not fun!

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Seeing the convergence at the end of the month really blew me away because I've started feeling this possibility of my task companion and I reconciling with each other. Before the energy report I started seeing her name and a number I associate with her everywhere. Like it was calling my attention to something. I don't know what it's all about to be honest but I started to get a sense of something brewing. Then I saw the convergence description and was like "oh" to say the least. It's something I've been done with for a while and it wasn't something I thought I'd ever revisit this life but apparently we may have different ideas. I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time it's very important to me. If nothing happens then so be it, but I'd  rather take the possible chance than not if something arises. If there's anything I've learned from this life if it's important to you, it's worth the risk to at least try even if it doesn't pan out. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 1

I have been waking up with anxiousness the last few days. I see why now. I do alright through the day though.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

@Leela CormanI've only lived in FL 5 1/2 years and for the most part it's been great for me but over the past year I've been thinking it may not be sustainable for me.  Even though I'm in blue Palm Beach County, the hostility of RWNJs is palpable.  The amount of new development down here is insane too, and I think it will unlivable in a few years because of that.  On my regular routesthere are thousands of new homes being built and I can't even imagine just the amount of additional traffic that will create.

I've lived in the NE for almost my entire life but when I go there now it just feels cold, cramped and dark to me.  Indoors, even in the summer, I just can't get enough light to function well.   I can't stand driving on roads that were made for a fraction of the amount of vehicles on them now.  I know I've said this before, but the sunlight here has been a total game changer for me in terms of depression.  I'm also able to be outside so much more -something that I found really challenging when I lived up north.  I had lots of friends and community up there too but I find here I'm so much more complete on my own that I don't need other people as much, or in the same way I used to. 

Just curious where you were in the Borscht Belt?  I lived there for 7 years and it's where I met @Uma

I'm so glad that you are feeling better up in RI!

• LIKE/LOVE 18

4 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

@Wendy I gotta tell ya, I feel so much better having left Florida. Granted, I'm not from there, so it wasn't hard to detach from it. But, the Northeast feels so much more sane. The bullshit is of course everywhere - some loony militia guys were just arrested on I95 between Providence and Boston last week. They drew the cops' attention because they were hanging out with long guns on their shoulders on the side of the road after running out of gas on their way to their fucking Nazi cosplay camp or whatever, so, clearly they're not the brightest specimens out there, but their presence is still alarming. But, overall, this region feels better than Florida by many measurements. I'd be interested to hear what you're experiencing there now, because I still care about the place and especially the people I love there. If you feel like it.

I have noticed some second-guessing and feelings of aggravation that shade into mild despair about my life choices, lately, but I feel like I can recognize and navigate out of them fairly easily. It helps to remind myself of Michael's words here about the poles of Cynic, in those moments. If I let those feelings pass, they don't fester. The cycling through them nearly every day is kind of annoying but whatever. It's hard to separate this out from my usual cycles of annoyance with myself and the world. My bigger emotional dramas have much longer arcs. I'm just a temporary flesh flag on a book deadline!

This weekend felt like an energy shift in a different way for me, in fact. We drove to my dear friend's summer place in the Catskills, that used to be her family's Borscht Belt hotel, for decades. Being there is an anchor, as is this friendship, so it felt like a return to pre-pandemic life in a profound and matter of fact way. The three adorable teenagers in the house took over the care and entertainment of my child, and I spent the weekend hanging out with a couple of great ladies, surrounded by nature, feeling like I'm about to age into my future self as the latest generation of Jewish lady to hang out in the Catskills in the summer, talking with the other Jewish ladies and eating kosher Chinese food. The teenagers have all recently come out as various kinds of nonbinary, and are at that age where they're still soft innocent children, as well as grunting awkward teens, and my god they filled me with tenderness.

Ever since I read about the Borscht Belt, I've wanted to go--even before Dirty Dancing and The Marvelous Mrs. Mazel.  I drove through the Catskills a few years ago and loved it so. My father went fly fishing up there.

My late sister's husband (BIL) and his wife (one of my best friends) high-tailed it out of St. Augustine Beach Florida and moved back to CT. They lived in a fantastic house (with an elevator!) and just said "fuck it," to their rich neighborhood's Trumpers and anti-vaxxers. They were already weirdos because she'd replaced all the plants in their yard with native plants. The overt racism didn't help either.  My BIL is a scientist, and the anti-vax stuff turned him into a Democrat from a Romney Republican! Yay!

It's interesting to live in IL where the difference between the northern Chicago area and southern IL is so stark regarding vaccinating.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

• TeamTLE

@AnnHThe Gathering is right next door to the Borsht Belt in the Catskills. Just go west about 50 miles and you're in the heart of it. Maybe next Gathering you can take a ride and see it. I could not get away from it, every phase of my life it was there. In the 40s we had a bungalow for the summers, in the 50s my family went there for winter break, I was a counselor in a summer camp there in my teens, and the ashram was there from the 70s.  Every time I turned around, there I was in the Catskills. So it was a laugh that TLEGG was right there too.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • LOL 2

• TLE12

Some of you know that I cry everyday -it just feels so good and freeing! 

But I haven't particularly felt the "HIGH sensitivity, emotionality"  more than the usual haha

I've been sleeping like 8 hours at night (I usually do 6 or 7) plus 1 hour naps during the day. My dreams involve connections with my guides and visits to my White Palace (I call this my sanctuary of healing and replenishment)  

I've been also waking up one hour earlier to practice channeling and intuitive art.

Early mornings are my favorite time...it's still dark, I am super lucid, the silence and calm brings out my creativity ❤️ 

I also got back to my intuitive readings and energy healing broadcasts on YouTube (Tue Thu and Sun, 10am CST/4pm UK for those who would like to stop by!)

my new schedule works well to keep me grounded and inspired, with a sense of purpose 🥰

I finished the final season of The Good Place....(what a wonderful show!) And I had a dream where @Amanda and Kristen Bell were sisters! LOL (Perhaps she's your entity mate!) 

holding you and your dad in Love and relief, dear ((( @AnnaD))) ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

@Wendy i can not believe I am going to write this but I think i agree with you....Florida is growing on me, the weather it’s great in winter, we have all the amenities of a city....Whole Foods, Restaurants, Theatres, Museums and the beach...left Cuba at 12 and lived in NE, New York and New Jersey up until 2016....Loved NYC thought i would die there but now thinking of taking a subway in old age, or carrying my groceries to my apt well doesn’t seem so great anymore....this place gets a bad rap...not everyone is a Trumpest here....there are plenty but Ny has them too...I think most of Long Island it’s probably Republican and I used to to pay $12k in property taxes in our home now it’s under $1,200....

Ohhh God pretty soon I will be wearing a red hat......Help🤪😳🤪😳

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 4

54 minutes ago, Rosario said:

I finished the final season of The Good Place....(what a wonderful show!) And I had a dream where @Amanda and Kristen Bell were sisters! LOL (Perhaps she's your entity mate!) 

@Rosario yas!! I would love to know her profile! I’ve always felt a connection to her! Maybe she’s a Muse for me or something as well! 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

This actually resonates a lot for me. I have been struggling with my perception of humanity for the past few months due to constant disappointment and 'special surprises' by the people I interact with and I became a bit of a hermit throughout this whole pandemic. My patience is really being tested. Even so, i want to be fair and give things a chance before dismissing or reaching a conclusion. To look at all these things that have been happening and to own it has been overwhelming. I suppose this is what happens when one takes it so much information to process continuously.

I have shifted more focus on going out a bit more. Not in city centers or towns, but out in natural areas. It helps to remind myself that there is actually more to life and more to experience than being trapped in the drama of our current human civilization. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

• Troy unfeatured this topic