ENERGY REPORT - July 2021

Troy

• PRIEST
On 7/11/2021 at 7:27 PM, Troy said:

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER JULY:

EVEN WHEN YOU SEE AND KNOW AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING, THERE IS MORE - We are repeating the important note to carry with yourself as a reminder that what you see, know, and experience matters, but if your focus has shifted into a tunnel vision of darkness, heaviness, disconnection, etc. it may be time to consider that there is more, and to be open to it, look for it, invite it and BE it.

One year ago today... ✨

“Do not get lost in a sea of despair,” John Lewis tweeted almost exactly a year before his death. “Do not become bitter or hostile. Be hopeful, be optimistic. Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble. We will find a way to make a way out of no way.”

5275DF54-448D-4ED5-8CD2-5DC9EC53C008.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

Mother Teresa's Anyway Poem (Looking For More)

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

[Reportedly inscribed on the wall of Mother Teresa's children's home in Calcutta, and attributed to her. However, an article in the New York Times has since reported (March 8, 2002) that the original version of this poem was written by Kent M. Keith.]

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

The Paradoxical Commandments (Looking For More)

by Dr. Kent M. Keith

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.

The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.

People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.

© Copyright Kent M. Keith 1968, renewed 2001

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST
48 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Mother Teresa's Anyway Poem (Looking For More)

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

[Reportedly inscribed on the wall of Mother Teresa's children's home in Calcutta, and attributed to her. However, an article in the New York Times has since reported (March 8, 2002) that the original version of this poem was written by Kent M. Keith.]

I have no doubt she didn't say that... or if she did it's ironic. After knowing about her abuse of power and hubris of religiosity I no longer see her as someone to revere. There is more to be quoted but this from Wikipedia lays it out. 

Indian author and physician Aroup Chatterjee, who briefly worked in one of Mother Teresa's homes, investigated the financial practices and other practices of Teresa's order. In 1994, two British journalists, Christopher Hitchens and Tariq Ali, produced a critical British Channel 4 documentary, Hell's Angel, based on Chatterjee's work. The next year, Hitchens published The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice, a book that repeated many of the accusations in the documentary. Chatterjee published The Final Verdict in 2003, a less polemical work than those of Hitchens and Ali, but equally critical of Teresa's operations. In 2003, after Teresa was beatified by John Paul II, Hitchens continued his criticism, calling her "a fanatic, a fundamentalist, and a fraud." He further criticized the Catholic Church for attributing the recovery of a patient to a miracle, and for ignoring the testimony of the patient's doctor, who attributed the recovery of his patient to modern medicine. Chatterjee and Hitchens were called by the Vatican to present evidence against Teresa during her canonization process.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

4 hours ago, Maureen said:

I have no doubt she didn't say that... or if she did it's ironic. After knowing about her abuse of power and hubris of religiosity I no longer see her as someone to revere. There is more to be quoted but this from Wikipedia lays it out. 

Yes, re Mother Theresa, I think she's a prime example of how sometimes the message needs to be separated from the messenger.
ie the last line:

• LIKE/LOVE 4

[approximate] DATES OF INTEREST:

JULY 7th - 12th: ENERGY SHIFT - HIGH sensitivity, emotionality, grief, mourning, nostalgia, vague sense of loss, and “something” impending and looming. This is not the first time this wave has hit our students. It is all anxiety or the locked loop/trap between the Intellectual and Emotional Centers without any Physical/Moving. It may be helpful to MOVE. Get out, walk, dance, be in contact with nature, or create something with your hands.

Oh you mean just another day in the life of my Ashkenazi Doom mind? "Vague sense of loss, something impending and looming", hello from all the Eastern Europeans out there. So basically that energy shift was to make you all feel like Polish Jews. It's fun here! 

Their description of the locked loop between Intellectual and Emotional Centers resonates a lot. I like when I hear things Michael teaches described differently by other teachers - this one seems to be exactly what Kasia Urbaniak calls the thought-feeling loop. She frequently uses the phrase "the animal of the body", and talks about engaging that to break the loop. 

I feel bleak and unsatisfied. That's not like me. But no feeling lasts.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

2 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

She frequently uses the phrase "the animal of the body", and talks about engaging that to break the loop. 

My 9 yo daughter does this superbly lately: she hisses like a feline when she doesn't like/agree (with) something. Clear, physical, leaves no questions! I always liked that teeth-baring hissing habit of the blue people in Avatar as well. We're basically anxious monkeys, I say we need to revert to doing that!

I laughed in deep empathy at your Eastern European parallel, yet the roots of feeling like this are NOT funny, so no amused emoticon.

That doom-feeling cleared for me, though, almost on the day. I've been mostly calm for a week, although kind of bleak and definitely not happy, but then I'm seldom happy. Or maybe I'm happy but asymptomatic, ha! (My favorite meme so far.) I have that Realist feeling where I see what IS, and not all of it is good, so I smile when appropriate and remain serious or furious where appropriate. But so far I still trust the next day to bring something more.

I can already feel the cautious inner tip-toe moves towards the Energy Shift of mending some relationships, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

@Evelin "Happy but asymptomatic", now THERE'S an Eastern European statement of being for you! 

love your hissing daughter. My almost-8-year-old daughter sometimes hisses but usually glares. I was so proud yesterday when Tom told me that she gave a prolonged death stare to an older man who told her how pretty she looks without her mask. INCINERATE THE PATRIARCHY, DAUGHTERS!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 4

• PRIEST

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER JULY:

EVEN WHEN YOU SEE AND KNOW AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING, THERE IS MORE - We are repeating the important note to carry with yourself as a reminder that what you see, know, and experience matters, but if your focus has shifted into a tunnel vision of darkness, heaviness, disconnection, etc. it may be time to consider that there is more, and to be open to it, look for it, invite it and BE it.

@Wendy's session today, POF 7.19.21 A Unique Holding Pattern for Us All, reminded me of what Michael said for Helpful Thoughts Over July.

The world is on a shifting pause toward greater possibilities, not a spiral into death. It may not look like it or feel like it, but this is what "everyone" is working toward. Imagine a ship on course to hit an iceberg and this is realized in time for everyone to shift to one side of the ship to alter its course. This is something similar to what is happening at the moment. Plans for dinner and shuffleboard and dancing may be on hold for a moment as everyone shifts together to avoid the iceberg.

But this is so that dinner and shuffleboard and dancing can be more deeply enjoyed later rather than not at all. So to speak.

Also, remember this Q&A @Mike Cleverly had with Michael at a POF on November 16, 2016. It was posted in JanetE's blog entry The IS, Non-Terrestrials, and Trump. Oh my.

MikeC: I would also like to ask - What part are the Student Cadres playing in this giant dance over the next decade - could you describe the work of a few configurations that are in motion? 

MENTITY:  Our students are incarnating for their own personal reasons, of course, but in terms of collective timing of these incarnations, the network of Configurations currently seek to contribute collectively toward HUMANITARIANISM.

Many of our students' Essences remain deeply moved by Humanistic Philosophies, and those concepts are in the process of being applied on a greater scale through Humanitarianism.

However directly or indirectly, however clear or distorted, nearly every Configuration and individual who is our student is working on adding to that collective momentum toward securing in your species the anchor of Humanitarianism.

However private your tastes, however painful your struggles, however blissful your loves, and however playful your days, everything is being funneled into how to anchor Humanitarianism as a default starting point and internal reference for all incarnations.

This may sound amorphous and intangible, but that is because it is a cumulative effect from thousands upon thousands of fragments across multiple lives each.

Over the next 10 years, most of our students are grasping the concept of choice like they have never comprehended it before.

Many of our students have taken for granted the power of choice because it has only been seen in terms of how it affects the individual life. When the power of choice is seen as hooked into the shaping of futures for humanity, the concept of choice expands from being a hand-held tool to being that of a collective vehicle.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 10

I've observed this negative phase of the Nexus/Convergence for a while. I'm really exausted, especially today, but really tired everyday, so I need much sleep, and can't get myself to do much than staring at something and keeping the couch warm... And at the top of this is this "waiting". The Pillars of Harmony is part of the solution for our bodies. For True Home I just say Nature. Nature in all its varieties resonates with our bodies, so I will go out and play with the waterhose now 🙂 ... and I've highlighted mine below.

True Spirit: Independently-Mobile Beings (e.g. animals), Dependently-Immobile Beings (e.g. plants), Ritual, Labor, Arts, Technology, and Communication

True Health: Exercising, Feeding, Socializing, Sleeping, Schooling, Entertaining, Meditating

True Home: "Ocean," "Desert," "Wilderness," "Jungle," "Plains," "Urban," "Mountain"

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 3

• PRIEST

JULY 26th = NEXUS: CONVERGENCE - an unusual merging of parallels focused on relationships recovering, healing, and being revitalized over time when they were once thought lost to time, conflict, or distance. 

I was wondering how this would show up... ✨  I had this dream last night.

NOTE: My mother has been dead since 2016. I haven't seen my great-niece (born May 10, 2019) or my nephew's wife Laura since since May 2019. Interestingly, I had had many dreams about Margot across 2019 and 2020 but this is the first dream I've had in 2021. Diane asked Michael about these contacts with Margot and they had this to say:

Maureen has also had dreams where Margot is talking away to her. I realize we are visiting in the astral is there more to this? Is she getting to know us too? 

MEntity:  From what we can see, this is literal contact and prompted by her bonds with her parents. These bonds reveal important people in her parents' lives, and if these important people/bonds are clear enough, they can be followed to explore development of her own bonds with those individuals. In other words, you are correct: she is getting to know you. 

July 24, 2021: I was at our old place on Walpole. I walked into mom and dads bedroom and mom was there, in the bed, with Margot. Mom was trying to get her to sleep but Margot wasn’t going down too easy. Margot seemed a bit “non compliant” like Simon can get but seemed easier than him... not as defiant. (Simon is also a Warrior-cast Sage). I think she just wasn’t ready to sleep. I realized I hadn’t seen her in quite awhile and wondered if she’d even recognize me. I kissed her on her face, on her forehead, a couple of times and she seemed to be OK with that. Mom asked her to go over her numbers, counting, which she did, easily. She seemed to know them all. I was wondering what to ask then decided on a song. I asked her what song she liked that she would like to sing. I said I would try to sing along with her. She seemed to like this so we did. It was a nice child’s song that I probably wouldn’t know IRL but in the dream I did and I sang along with her.

Later on in another dream I’m walking with Laura (my nephew's wife, Old 3 Scholar-cast Server, mother of Margot) who I haven’t seen for a very long time. We walk and talk for a nice long time and get caught up. I relay to her the earlier visit with Margot and she seems pleased. We discuss how nice it was for mom to visit. I realize that I thought mom was alive during the dream with Margot, then afterwards probably when I got up to pee and thought about it I knew mom was dead. I carried this knowledge of mom being dead back into my sleep so when I dreamed of walking with Laura, and she mentioned mom as if she was alive, it surprised me. In the dream with Laura I had to orient myself, somehow, to both “facts” about mom being "dead and alive" and that seemed odd to do.

EB30A830-E4F9-411D-95D2-B0B05DA253D2.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 8

4 hours ago, Maureen said:

Mom asked her to go over her numbers, counting, which she did, easily. She seemed to know them all. I was wondering what to ask then decided on a song. I asked her what song she liked that she would like to sing. I said I would try to sing along with her. She seemed to like this so we did. It was a nice child’s song that I probably wouldn’t know IRL but in the dream I did and I sang along with her.

@Maureen

I love your dream. Had a face time with Peter, Laura and Margot a couple of hours ago. Peter was counting Margot's fingers and she was repeating the numbers.  Then he counted his fingers and Margot laughed and said- no, count Margot's fingers.

Margot sang "Twinkle, twinkle little star" and "Baa Baa Black Sheep".

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/12/2021 at 1:27 AM, Troy said:

JULY 26th = NEXUS: CONVERGENCE - an unusual merging of parallels focused on relationships recovering, healing, and being revitalized over time when they were once thought lost to time, conflict, or distance. 

Recently dreamed about the girl I harassed during the time I went psychotic in 2015. It took me years to forgive myself and realize it wasn't even about her, the person, it was probably that I just kinda went insane from emotional suffering, constant rejection and stress. In the dreams leading up to that one she was never friendly to me and even rude, even when I was not bad to her, but in this dream, we were friendly with each other. She was no longer being cold or rude, just friendly. We were 15/16 when this happened and it's only now that we're 21/22 that it's resolved. Wonder if this isn't related to this Nexus. It must've happened a couple days ago. Wonder if she forgave me, finally, on her side as this incarnation. I dreamt of her a lot lately, which is ironic since I never dreamt of her despite desperately wanting to back when I was into her... lol, but now, the dreams have stopped. I never had detailed enough memories that I could write down other than she was there, and we spoke, and what I felt during our exchanges. This time, I was finally feeling at peace. I still think there must've been an Agreement for this to happen. Karmic ribbon maybe? May ask later.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

For me this nexus showed up very clearly and loudly, in the form of a few days of deep conversations with one of my cadence mates. We have not spoken that way to one another in five years, and haven't been in close contact at all for a few years. But our friendship began in this way, with instantaneous recognition and connection that shocked us both. This week we finally talked about what that was like for each of us, and the ways we changed each other's lives and brought each other back to life. It involved very explicit discussions of parallels and related subjects, which I never talk about with anyone outside of this community, and it was amazing to discuss it with them and learn that they think about this all the time. This person is extremely important to me and I'm so glad we talked like that again.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Has anyone else been as lethargic as me this past week? I really think I'm feeling this Nexus. I've had very little motivation or energy and have just been dragging myself from day-to-day. Also, vivid dreams of friendships with people I wouldn't recognize in 'this' parallel. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1