ENERGY REPORT - AUGUST 2021

Troy

thank you Troy!! feels like an early birthday gift ❤️ I love to validate this report with some channeling I did earlier today!!

the past nights I've been dreaming of floods and water and rain and thunder. It was like a cry for help from the depths of Mother Earth

We need to realize Pachamama is us, and do what we can to heal her and each other!! 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 22

Thank you, Troy! This energy report validates some of my own thoughts in recent time. I have been feeling this deep aching and sadness over the state of the Earth and the many species that live alongside humans and including humans. If all 7.9 billion people on the Earth were to make at least some minor lifestyle changes towards living in ways that align with the Earth and life that it would make a significant difference for everyone. I think it is time to look at the consequences of personal choices in life as not only having an individual impact but expanding upon that to consider the impact on others and the Earth. We are not just individuals existing only for ourselves but we exist as part of a greater collective. Our life choices and decisions have an impact on the whole and in turn impact each of us as we are part of that whole. We are part of the Earth.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

Yep, we are being hit in the face with truths on so many levels: environment, vaccinations, income inequality, work, racism. Slap, slap, slap. I find this encouraging because of the possibilities that can come out of this and I'm glad people are getting hit. yes, it hurts and can be overwhelming but we gotta wake the eff up.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Sometimes the truth must be handled kindly, carefully, and delivered within an appropriate context and at a pace that can be understood, but it will never harm. 

Thank you, Troy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

5 hours ago, Troy said:

This deeper dive into Cynicism may be what helps break people out of the Negative Pole that is rejecting the truth around them. Many have gone so far past the truth that they are “circling back” to see it from a new angle and with that new angle there may be a new level of consideration for acceptance.

Oh, thank ... whoever or whatever! (Us? The entire collective us (humans)?) We've needed this for so long.

Thank you, Troy and Michael, for providing the Energy Report so early!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Well slap my buns with gravy and call me a biscuit, the energy report is here ahead of time! 😄

So far the summer's been a weird mix of holding pattern and change. Despite the heaviness of cynic energy, I hope it does yield positive results collectively. Michael has generally been hopeful in their outlook, though it's sometimes hard these days to know if collective changes are actually afoot or if it's just reverberations from personal echo chambers. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 6

I'm feeling the part about examining and confronting truths that I've been afraid to before, right now. A little early. Personal ones, not world ones. A situation where I need to tell someone close to me how their actions have hurt me, which I've been afraid to do. There are multiple truths here that hurt and now I'm feeling like I have hit a wall and can't pretend they don't any longer.

Come to think of it though, on the national level, the January 6th Commission hearing feels like a version of this too. I listened this morning, and the contrast between the testimony of Capitol police, in all its anguish and granular detail, and the utter fucking gaslighting of the GOP around the coup attempt, is stunning. I'm usually ACAB all the way, but these guys are human beings telling the story of a traumatic event. Did anyone else listen? It was shocking even though I already knew the basics.

I've had a sadness headache for days. I'm so goddamned excited for those updated visions they mentioned! PLEASE! UPDATE MY VISIONS!

• LIKE/LOVE 13

this artist named "Wootha" or Stéphane Richard shared basically every teaching resource they've created (90 gb worth) in the hopes of inspiring ppl to stop keeping things to themselves and sharing responsibility for each other and the earth.

feels very timely and relevant. along with the POF (or michael speaks? sorry on mobile can’t find it lol) about the future of humanity, this is very inspiring!! also i love the formatting and that it’s not just a huge block of text. i’m pretty wordy but i know a lot of ppl don’t consume info well in that format so i enjoyed this plus their beautiful art

https://spark.adobe.com/page/ucLFuLOEKK9Uo/

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• PRIEST
On 7/25/2021 at 2:54 PM, Troy said:

Most Humans have been ignoring or rejecting the truth to some extent that has continually caused great harm and this has gone on so long that it seems the only thing left to see is the harm. This is why the world can seem so overwhelming at the moment. There comes a time in a Mature Soul World when everyone must address the truths that have been ignored and the harm this has been caused by this.

It is up to everyone to see this, allow the hurt, and stop the harm by accepting the truth, making new choices, taking new actions, and being a part of the solution forward.

I'm not fond of sports, in general, or competition. I couldn't give a fuck who gets a medal and who doesn't. I'm "seeing" the 2020 (2021) Olympics through the eyes of the news that's being reported.

The huge thing that's been standing out to me, to many of us, is how women are starting to take their power back. We see this in women changing their game-playing attire to what they want to wear, what works for them and their team mates, instead of what the Olympics Patriarchy dictates based on men-as-spectators who only want to see women competing in sports if they can be sexually objectified. 

Women are also taking back their rights to their own mental health and well being. We've seen that with a few women so far culminating in Simone Biles pulling out of competition. It's so telling what "side" people are on, progression vs regression, based on the backlash and then the enormous support Simone has garnered from all around the world. 

What these women are doing is showing the world, showing themselves, that they can compete on their own terms, that they get to choose not to be harmed. Even with all the pressure they are choosing their truth over a greater harm, a lie that is told over and over through a Young Soul World influence and imprinting, They are choosing the health and well being of their physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual bodies. They are "getting it" and we're getting to witness something greater than winning a medal, something greater than competition. We are seeing women, as people, growing more healthy, more whole, right before our eyes, and while they're at it welcoming in the Mature Soul World, and it's beautiful. ✨

Olympics_Pure Gold.jpg

Also of note, I saw a news item this morning and it warmed my heart. It shows a maturity, perhaps a Mature Soul maturity, of sharing, caring and moving away from the hurt of "losing"... of having only one "winner".

Tokyo Olympics: 'Can we have two golds?' - high jumpers share win

An incredible Olympic high jump final ended with both Qatar's Mutaz Essa Barshim and Italy's Gianmarco Tamberi taking gold medals.

After an exhausting two-hour competition, the pair couldn't be split, having recorded best clearances of 2.37 metres.

The athletes were offered an opportunity to take part in a jump-off.

But in a moment of sportsmanship, they agreed to share the title, sparking huge celebrations.

Both had three failures as they attempted to match the Olympic record of 2.39m and, with error-free records on countback, could have fought for sole possession of the title.

Instead, they made history - it was the first joint Olympic podium in athletics since 1912.

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 4

These stories are nice but I still can't bring myself to watch the olympics because of how much of an asshole move it is to press on and have the olympics happen at all while we're still in a pandemic. The people in Tokyo and Japan in general do not want this and the selfish organizers still went ahead anyway. Having a majority of mature souls on this planet means nothing if the most destructive members of the younger soul ages are still occupying all positions of power, and governments and corporations are allowed to do horrible things unchecked.

I'm sick of American Republicans, I'm sick of the Chinese Communist Party, I'm sick of psychopaths like Rodrigo Duterte being allowed to run countries. I'm sick of the Canadian Liberals pretending they're "good guys" while selling explosives to Saudi Arabia through the back door, and doing the very bare minimum for Native Canadians as they continue to be systemically abused at every level of society.

Half the world's countries have become near uninhabitable, and in those that are more and more people are getting excluded because a few people hoard all the resources for themselves.

This is not directed at you personally @Maureen, and I'm sorry for this sudden outburst of negativity, but I'm so tired of how much we're all dropping the ball when we could do so much better.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 1

2 hours ago, Maureen said:

The huge thing that's been standing out to me, to many of us, is how women are starting to take their power back. 

This.  The line "No games. Just sports" from the 2000 movie "What Women Want"

Mel Gibson plays a chauvinistic advertising executive who magically becomes able to hear what women are thinking.

He comes up with this line for Nike, when they hire his character to develop a commercial for them.

Some Olympics, too, have seemed to be more about games than sports.  Games related to $, politics, corruption...

• LIKE/LOVE 11

On 7/27/2021 at 6:24 PM, avi said:

this artist named "Wootha" or Stéphane Richard shared basically every teaching resource they've created (90 gb worth) in the hopes of inspiring ppl to stop keeping things to themselves and sharing responsibility for each other and the earth.

feels very timely and relevant. along with the POF (or michael speaks? sorry on mobile can’t find it lol) about the future of humanity, this is very inspiring!! also i love the formatting and that it’s not just a huge block of text. i’m pretty wordy but i know a lot of ppl don’t consume info well in that format so i enjoyed this plus their beautiful art

https://spark.adobe.com/page/ucLFuLOEKK9Uo/

That was an awesome read!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

I can't watch the Olympics either for the same reasons @Maureen and @Karine

I watched a documentary about tennis athelete Naomi Osaka - just wow. I loved when the white male commentator asked her why 

she wore the names of black people who had been murdered by white cops on her face mask prior to playing a game, and 

Naomi replied with a mic drop to him, something along the lines of "I am more interested in why you think I wore them? Why do you think I wore them?". And the interview was over as Naomi waited for his answer, he was floored, and she walked off to carry on with her day. She's an inspiration, her and Simone Biles. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Well, the investigation into Governor Cuomo's long pattern of sexual harassment and generally creating a toxic, dusfunctional culture in Albany has revealed truth after truth, and much harm. To women who worked for or in proximity to him, and also to the functions of government. These harms have a longer reach than is often discussed. I will cite two examples from people who I have spoken with personally, who've had direct professional experience with New York State government and with the Cuomo administration. The first is a longtime NYC investigative and political reporter I'm friendly with who detailed how sexism in his administration keeps older women journalists shut out from asking questions and doing their work, because only cute younger women get their questions answered. There are very serious consequences to this, because that means that there are many stories that do not get told, and people with long experience and seniority who are silenced. 

The second is a woman in a public health position who is the partner of a friend of mine, who told me in infuriating detail about the unnecessarily aggressive, macho management of vaccine sites. In her words, "We're public health officials. We know how to run vaccine sites." and then described the ways that Cuomo-imposed National Guard and others at vax sites disrupted the work of public health by getting in workers' (and presumably the public's) faces, screaming at people, and behaving aggressively. I personally experienced this in Rhode Island, too. Fuck the patriarchy, metaphorically, not literally, it doesn't deserve it literally.

I hit a hard vein of personal truth in the past two weeks, and have been slowly coming to terms with and acting on it. It's really painful. But I had to do exactly what Michael described, and look at where I was beginning to experience harm because I have been afraid to face this truth before. Experiencing harm as in both causing and receiving it. Where does hurt become harm? In personal matters that line often feels blurry. 

Does anyone else feel a big shift right now? I've been feeling it hard for the past week or two, and it's really uncomfortable and unsettling. I was talking to a friend last night who said the same thing. Something has changed. I feel like I just walked through a big EXIT door and I don't know where I'm headed.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 4

8 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

Does anyone else feel a big shift right now? I've been feeling it hard for the past week or two, and it's really uncomfortable and unsettling. I was talking to a friend last night who said the same thing. Something has changed. I feel like I just walked through a big EXIT door and I don't know where I'm headed.

That's a good metaphor, crossing the threshold of an exit door and being unsure of one's next steps.
Many good things feel more possible than they did earlier.  Like reaching certain goals / completing certain journeys.  
Current events and COVID keep revealing more and more about the truth of various hurts and forms of harm.  

Especially truth linked to the dynamics of relationships with a long, significant  history in this lifetime. 

It feels "right" to know that kind of truth.

Even though it's triggered emotions of fear, sadness, worry, loneliness...

That reaching certain goals...completing certain journeys... is going to be a more solitary (and lonely?) process than originally hoped for.  
Perhaps it will feel better closer towards the end?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Yep, @Leela Corman, feeling like that. Still in an inner cave and processing, but I also know there is no going back. Partly sad but also clearer, some roads are closed which frees up more (inner) resources for the still possible roads, and the possible ones seem fully realistic, even if limited. Before it seemed like far too many possibility balls were hovering mid-air and it was hard to tell whether to duck or juggle. Now it feels like a jugglable amount or even a clear one-ball game. If that makes any sense!

I found a great metaphor in a book I read: you know how there’s babysitting? Well, I’m self-sitting. How it feels lately. Like I’m keeping my ground, or some new ground, but it’s new so I need to focus and hold space for it, or it won’t take.

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

On 8/6/2021 at 9:43 AM, Leela Corman said:

Huuuge, with an extra helping of extreme existential dread after reading about climate tipping points and the gulf stream destabilizing. 
There ought to be a German word for the feeling you have when you want to just scream at someone to do something and convey the urgency you are feeling to them in order to motivate them to act, and you are so angry and afraid and outraged, but then you don't know who to scream at, or what it would accomplish, so it just sort of deflates.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Oh, and I dreamed of a former friend who dropped me when I started being openly critical of rich people. I meant billionaires but the doofus took it personally. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Oh, forgot. Dreams! This past week or so — deep and detailed, long scenes, uncomfortable emotions stretching forever… a thorough anxiety workout. With some distant friends who seemed to be in a similar place as I am, in deep inner mancaves, sitting with their feelings in (comfortable, for me) silence.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST
On 8/6/2021 at 12:43 PM, Leela Corman said:

@Leela Corman, yes, I've been trying to sort it out over the last few days. It's heavy and uncomfortable and unsettling and there is no way except through. I feel like I see so much and I can't turn away. I've had a huge realization that others may not be able to change and, now, it's up to me. It's me that has to expand to include it all. 

Michael said this to me when I was going through a painful time in 2015 but paradoxically was expanding into more love, more agape. Here's the excerpt from the blog entry Agape & the Love/Hate Relationship with the Physical Plane

MEntity:  Maureen, it is exactly what it is. You love. As the love expands, it seeks greater inclusivity. That inclusivity can be difficult to reconcile when distance is involved, so it simply feels at odds with the closeness that is felt. But it is agape. It is expansive. In addition to this, it is not just about your having this love that is expanding, but there is also a part of you who just wants to be close to people. Sometimes there are waves where you could not care less how close people are, and feel a bit of gratitude for the distance, but other times, you just want to be closer. The more your Essence is Manifest, the more you tend to seek external reflections of the internal closeness you feel.

This is one of the struggles experienced with the love/hate relationship with the Physical Plane. There is nothing like the proximity of physical bodies for exchanging intimacy. Nothing. While the separation is painful and can be incredibly difficult to navigate, it is also one of the most rewarding of affections we have ever known when exchanged while in bodies.

@Bogi shared this on Facebook. It's a brilliant observation by Jeff Brown. It's spot on with what I'm currently processing. I get (all of) this intellectually... it's my emotional and physical bodies that have been lagging, that are now slowly moving into synch ~ ever reaching, expanding ~ through these times we're living in, both in my personal life and in the world.  

JEFF BROWN:

Not everyone will heal in this lifetime. It’s important that we accept and understand this. The perpetual emphasis on acknowledging and healing trauma is a beautiful thing, but its not for everyone. Because some of us don’t have the capacity to heal. Some can’t even get out of bed, because of the weight of their pain and the complexity of their trauma. Too much has happened, and there is no possibility of transformation. This is very hard to accept in our toxic positivity culture, one where trauma is the new buzz word and where people forget that they are not walking in someone’s else’s shoes. Just because you were able to heal parts of your past, doesn’t mean everyone can heal parts of theirs. We have all lived in a trauma inducing culture. Some of us didn’t make it through in one piece. That’s a fact. And if we can just accept this, and honor and comfort them as they are without any effort to ‘heal’ them, we actually stand a chance of co-creating the kind of trauma-sensitive world that avoids this level of suffering altogether. Because trauma is perpetuated by insensitivity. Our tendency to turn a blind eye to the truth of people’s suffering, to shame them for not healing, to blame it on their karma and their choices, is precisely the dissociative consciousness that perpetuates the trauma cycle. You want to help, but you just make it worse. Better to accept people right where they are. Better to provide comfort to the fallen ones. That alone will heal the world.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 3

On 8/6/2021 at 11:43 AM, Leela Corman said:

I don't know what it is, but my dreams have been really active the past two weeks. Something is getting processed or changed or something. My physical life is at a full on standstill, but the world around me is changing some, and internally its been a buzz of activity. Uncomfortable and unsettling is a good way to describe it...grief and sadness have come up, some discomfort and uncertainty about the future. It feels more like a bunch of stuff is shifting around me at a time when I neither planned to nor am really physically capable of shifting. For me it's more like I'm in a tunnel...I'm moving in a relatively fixed direction, but things are happening and changing outside the tunnel. I know the other side is not going to be the same or what I expect of it, but I don't know what that means and if I should be readying to swerve or stay the course when I leave the tunnel.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Im in the same boat with vivid, active dream life.

Also got my 2nd shot and feel shitty but glad, but thats besides the point.

It sort of feels like the world is trying to recalibrate. Cause we've been on this shift towards a pretty difficult future, but we don't want that. We just don't know how to fully evade it yet.

We still haven't reached the sense of Freedom and Purpose and Satisfaction we desire on a global level. The +poles of the next stages of our collective 4th IM.

Things are still on pause and it's like we want to breakthrough, but we feel stuck or trapped in seemingly insurmountable problems.

It could be easier, but this is where we are right now.

That's my take.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 3

• Troy unfeatured this topic