This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Uma

• TeamTLE

I left the exchange before the session started so that readers would know what Michael was referring to, and for everyone to get a hit of Michael's sense of humor. This was a fabulous session. Thank you so much, @Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • LOL 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12

Thank you Michaels, Troy, Uma and everyone!  I feel lighter and reassured. I am so grateful for this community and teaching, a lifeline for these times ❤️ Love you all!

• LIKE/LOVE 18

• Uma changed the title to Michael Speaks ~ July 25, 2021 ~ The Future of Humanity
1 hour ago, Uma said:

MEntity: You may not be able to stop the world from burning, so to speak, but that is not the goal. Controlled burning is an option. By this we mean that some elements of civilization, culture, and society are going to fall. They have to. It will not be pretty. And people may be hurt as this happens. The goal is to be in charge of creating new spaces, new ways, new paths that are there so that as things change, people have a place to land, so to speak.

JanetH: That is a vision I can begin to grasp. Thank you.

MEntity: It matters that you are not on fire. That is the goal.

So many validation pings with this session, but this. This is a very helpful shift in perspective.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

1 hour ago, Uma said:

CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE. DO WHAT YOU CAN DO.

Thank you Troy and Michael for a fabulous session. 💞

• LIKE/LOVE 17

1 hour ago, Uma said:

Okay, so let's see what today brings... do we have a future as humans and will we keep our humanity?

🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 10

"Therefore, resort to Karma-yoga
And cut the ignorance-born doubt
Abiding in your heart
By the sword of Self-knowledge,
And get up to fight, O Arjuna."

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE

I admire the work Marc E. Elias, and so many others, are doing to save democracy in the U.S. 

Marc E. Elias is the chair of Perkins Coie’s Political Law Group, where he is a nationally recognized authority and expert in voting rights, redistricting, and campaign finance. He is also considered one of the leading recount and post-election attorneys in the country. As a litigator, Marc has handled hundreds of cases involving politics, voting rights, and redistricting. He has successfully argued dozens of cases in state supreme courts and U.S. courts of appeal. He has argued and won four cases in the U.S. Supreme Court: Virginia House of Delegates v. Bethune-Hill, Wittman v. Personhuballah, Bethune-Hill v. Virginia State Bd. of Elections, and Cooper v. Harris.

Where minorities constituted more than 90 percent of active registered voters, the average minimum wait time in the evening was 51 minutes. When whites constituted more than 90 percent of registered voters, the average was around six minutes.

In case you missed Marc E. Elias's Tweet: 

States that have enacted new voter suppression laws in 2021:

Arkansas

Florida

Georgia

Iowa

Kansas

Montana

Texas

States where my team is suing over new voter suppression laws:

Arkansas

Florida

Georgia

Iowa

Kansas

Montana

Texas

We are not done fighting for democracy.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 4

22 hours ago, Sam K said:

"Therefore, resort to Karma-yoga
And cut the ignorance-born doubt
Abiding in your heart
By the sword of Self-knowledge,
And get up to fight, O Arjuna."

Lol, I'm kind ruined because I'll always think of one person's summary of the Bhagavad Gita as "...and Krishna calls [Arjuna] a whiny little baby for 700 stanzas." 😆

I'm sure there's more to it than that, and that's not to take away from the insights. It just makes me chuckle a bit. 

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, Eric said:

Lol, I'm kind ruined because I'll always think of one person's summary of the Bhagavad Gita as "...Krishna calls [Arjuna] a whiny little baby for 700 stanzas." 😆

I'm sure there's more to it than that, and that's not to take away from the insights. It just makes me chuckle a bit. 

Heh, it does basically boil down to "look bro, just fight bro, it's gonna be ok bro, just go fight bro," etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 5

• TLE12

The fight never end, because we are still alive.   Life means evolution and change. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TLE12
On 7/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, Uma said:

MEntity: It matters that you are not on fire. That is the goal.

thank-you-captain-obvious-meme.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 6

• TLE12
On 7/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, Uma said:

The elements that are nearly inevitable to collapse are religion, power and wealth disparity, debt-based economy, binary thinking, gender, social, and racial and status roles, power structures that are not focused on service, etc.

Okay my funny bone has been tickled.  

book_no_answers.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 9

Thank you for this. My brief 2 cents here is about not trying to understand certain people: Don't try to be understanding to fascists. Don't allow neo-Nazis, white nationalists, and other kinds of neo-fascists into your communities, your online platforms, your bars, your rock shows, etcetera. The thing that needs to be understood in this matter is that they do not respond to attempts at understanding, most of the time. Sure, there are occasional stories like the one about the guy who got invited to shabbes dinner every week at college until he stopped being a Nazi (that guy wrote a memoir, he's the son of the founder of Stormfront, don't google them if you value the sanctity of your search algorithm). But they are the exception more than the rule. Learn from the punks of the '80s and '90s, in the US and the UK: those people respond to attempts at understanding by returning the next night with twenty of their friends, armed. Deplatform them where you find them. Drive them back underground. Say no to them in your spaces. There is a hard, bright line. Fascists exist on the other side of it, and all policy, both personal and official, needs to reflect that. You don't have to seek them out to fight them unless that's your cause, just know that it's a bad idea to try to make friends and be nice to them.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

Many times we will see our selves being separated from others because of ideals, even friends and family. I know it hurts sometimes but it can be for the best. How low could we lower our thinking to accommodate someone?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Wow, does Michael ever put all this ground level chaos and building accusatory nature of this society in focus.  This is a world event, not a national event.  It’s so nice to have this broader perspective.   Thank you Troy for a great question, and Brian for yours as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

On 7/25/2021 at 6:12 PM, Uma said:

MEntity: You may not be able to stop the world from burning, so to speak, but that is not the goal. Controlled burning is an option. By this we mean that some elements of civilization, culture, and society are going to fall. They have to. It will not be pretty. And people may be hurt as this happens. The goal is to be in charge of creating new spaces, new ways, new paths that are there so that as things change, people have a place to land, so to speak.

Political violence related to COVID-19 could lead to 'unravelling of societies' worldwide (exerpts below)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/political-violence-related-to-covid-19-could-lead-to-unravelling-of-societies-worldwide-observers-say-1.6122381

We are seeing some of the biggest riots, protests and challenges to governments in decades.

Many seem to be sparked by the economic and social impacts of the coronavirus and government attempts to contain it.

COVID has exposed the underlying fault lines of anxiety and distrust around the world, especially between developed and developing nations.

If you've got unemployment, inequality and a failure of government to make sure that everyone is covered, and then more broadly, a failure of global government to make sure that every country has a vaccine and every citizen has a vaccine, then all those fault lines really portend years of social unrest.

Today's inequality is turning misery into a sense of injustice and a sense that [some countries have] been abandoned by the global north. 

This may be a first wave of the unravelling of societies in parts of the developing world.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• Janet featured this topic
  • Troy unfeatured this topic