TLEtv - We Are Here, Now - Episode 04 - CYNOSURES

Troy

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

TLEtv - We Are Here, Now - Episode 04 - CYNOSURES

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

I'm always watching these after the fact, but I'm very glad I watched this one because I was unclear on exactly what cynosures meant in this context and this made it much easier to parse. 
Cats, dancing and harmonizing!  Swimming, too. 

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

• WARRIOR
12 hours ago, Juni said:

Cats, dancing and harmonizing!  

Reading this too early in the morning.  At first, I didn't notice the comma  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 6

I really enjoyed hearing about everyone's cynosures! What a great show. Thanks for doing this!

@Rosario I freaking love parsley and put it on everything. I always keep a bunch in my fridge or grow it. It symbolizes 'fresh' and 'health' to me. Most dark leafy greens feel that way. My husband thinks I go a little crazy with it, like when I sprinkle it on a salad. I just want more fresh on my fresh, damnit! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Heidi 🍃🌿 OMG just reading your comment I could feel the scent of freshly cut parsley enter my nostrils and tickle my brain pleasure centers hahah!! YES!! P A R S L E Y....IS LIFE. IS FRESH. IS HEALTH!!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

I think one of my cynosures would be the smell of warm conifer sap. When I first noticed this, I was maybe 8 or so, and at first I thought it was the smell of sunshine, because I only smelled it in the mountain forest, in summer, when the sunshine would hit the tree trunks and make the sap run. I have since smelled it other places, but I always associate it with walking along that logging road in the Boise Forest. It's amazing and I love it.

Walking in a light, misty rain, turning my face up to it, and almost feeling the moisture seep into my skin.

Another would be like the vastness of space, looking at the stars. I don't get that as much living in the city (Spokane is not large, but we have a lot of light pollution), and I miss it.

I also love that John Denver song. Has anyone ever heard/noticed the Al Stewart song "One Stage Before"? I don't know if it would be a cynosure, but I love that song and always did, but once I got into the Michael Teachings, I realized that it's about reincarnation.  

And cats, of course. Cats have been part of my life my whole life. I'm not complete unless I have at least one cat.

• LIKE/LOVE 1