Profiles of my family members

Anirudh

I found the combinations below very interesting. If you spot any patterns, please let me know in the comments.

All of the Profiles were channeled by Troy.

Family Profiles.png

Edited by Anirudh
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

• Anirudh changed the title to Profiles of my family members
Just now, AnnaD said:

@Anirudh, who channelled all of this information please? I couldn't find who channelled it. 

Ahh sorry. It was Troy. I didn't mention it here because I thought he was the default Channel for material on TLE. Guess that was an incorrect assumption.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

@Anirudh thank you. Huh, so your Mum is a C1E7 person. This looks like hours of channelling, wow. Please feel free only if you want to put your family members in either the photo gallery and or cadre entity database. I would love to get this level of detail channelled about my family also. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

@Anirudh thank you. Huh, so your Mum is a C1E7 person. This looks like hours of channelling, wow. Please feel free only if you want to put your family members in either the photo gallery and or cadre entity database. I would love to get this level of detail channelled about my family also. 

I ordered Standard Profiles for all of them. I had only a couple of live sessions in the past 2 years because I was spending my money on Profiles. Now I'm getting more into live sessions.

I ordered their Profiles after getting their permission, and sent it to them on receipt. My dad and sister-in-law found it mildly interesting, but not enough to get into MT. The others said I'm kooky/naive.

For that reason, I don't want to share their names and photos. They need to want to be a part of this community before I do that.

If you're ok with it, I can add her to the entity database as "Anirudh's mom". I would totally understand if that wasn't acceptable.

Edited by Anirudh
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

@Anirudh, I am ok with whatever you choose re privacy and sharing, this is your information and I respect your choice.  I love the "you are naiive" comment from the younger soul age members of the family, priceless lol. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, AnnaD said:

@Anirudh, I am ok with whatever you choose re privacy and sharing, this is your information and I respect your choice.  I love the "you are naiive" comment from the younger soul age members of the family, priceless lol. 

LOL. It wasn't just the younger Soul Age members though.

My mom said I'm naïve. 7th Mature.

My dad is a 7th Mature King, and he thanked me for "awakening" him when I sent him the portion on Kings from this article. But he said this isn't an area of interest for him, and that he's fine without knowing himself too deeply. I don't think he'll get into MT in this lifetime.

My daughter is 1st Old, but she's still an infant so I have no idea how she's going to react to the material.

My wife is 2nd Old like me and a Cadence Mate. I was emotionally invested in getting her into MT, and showed her the transcript of one of my live sessions. She said "Did you have fun talking to Casper?". I made her read my comparison of Hinduism and Michael Teachings, and she said I'm trying very hard to convince myself. That was when I gave up on her.

My sister-in-law (3rd Old) tried to read through the Michael material, but it was too much, too soon. Hopefully she'll be back.

My brother is 4th Old. He thinks I'm eccentric and that this stuff is unrealistic bullshit. He refused to even look at his Profile.

I got a great response from my cousin, though. He ordered a Profile for himself from TLE's Services Page just because I asked him to. This was before I even introduced him to MT. We've got great chemistry and similar interests, so he respects my judgement more than most others. He's a 2nd Old Server-cast Sage from C3E2, and he's really getting into it now.

So it's really all over the place.

Edited by Anirudh
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Yeah, I have had the same apathy and blank stares from most of my family, except my Dad who was more receptive as a 6th mature King cast Scholar, maybe the King-Warrior energy resonated with him. I don't even try to introduce people to the teachings now. I am glad that your cousin is finding some value in the teachings. I guess people still want their toxic positivity of love and light and blessings bs which the Michael Teachings thankfully isn't...(speaking for my family anyway).

• LIKE/LOVE 5

I find it interesting that just because someone is Manifesting Mature to Old doesn't necessarily mean they would be into spirituality. I've noticed that's the manifested age in the Old members of your family but it's also what most of us here on TLE are manifesting as well. Yet such a contrast. I used to think that manifesting Old, even if partly, would make someone naturally open to that sort of stuff but there is more to it. It doesn't even appear to be linked to overleaves that much. So I have to wonder-what makes some of us more open to the MT than others despite sharing many profile similarities with others who disregard these teachings? Would be a question that could be posed to Michael.

My sister a 7th Level Mature Soul and although she can sometimes find it weird when I discuss some aspects of the teachings, she has shown interest and hasn't made fun of them. So even some Mature Souls can be more accepting than others who are Old.

I find the lack of at least curiousity to be unnerving. It's such a driving quality for me as I think it's for most people here that someone from whom I would expect more just outright dismissing or ridiculing or not wanting to know more about themselves is so...hard to understand.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

14 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

Yeah, I have had the same apathy and blank stares from most of my family, except my Dad who was more receptive as a 6th mature King cast Scholar, maybe the King-Warrior energy resonated with him. I don't even try to introduce people to the teachings now. I am glad that your cousin is finding some value in the teachings. I guess people still want their toxic positivity of love and light and blessings bs which the Michael Teachings thankfully isn't...(speaking for my family anyway).

Yep, I've become the same way now as well. I ordered my family members' Profiles to make sense of my own childhood. Getting them into it would have been a bonus.

I guess our Essences come in with some plans for each lifetime, and each one of us will have future lifetimes where Michael won't be our teacher.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

There are many old souls in your family... In my family (I mean parents and siblings since I'm not married) only I'm old soul... well now there's my niece who was born last year...

but my family is a mixture.. my father and brother are young allmas from cadre 5. my mother and sister mature souls being my sister cadre 2 and my mother cadre 3.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

There are many old souls in your family... In my family (I mean parents and siblings since I'm not married) only I'm old soul... well now there's my niece who was born last year...

but my family is a mixture.. my father and brother are young allmas from cadre 5. my mother and sister mature souls being my sister cadre 2 and my mother cadre 3.

I was surprised as well. Really made me question what it means to be an Old Soul.

My biggest surprises were my dad's King Role and Server Casting (he seems very Ordinal, but most late Mature and Old Kings are), and my brother's Soul Age of Old/4. I thought he may have been a Young Soul because of how headstrong and opinionated he was while we were growing up, but he seems to have softened after having kids.

I also thought my wife was either a Warrior or Sage. I was very skeptical of her Scholar Role, but Troy said the Scholar is invisible and shows up through Casting and Overleaves. She's Sage-cast so I guess that makes sense.

My mom's Profile made perfect sense to me. So did my sister-in-law's, but her Double Arrogance doesn't come across at all.

Edited by Anirudh
  • LIKE/LOVE 4