ENERGY REPORT - September 2021

Troy

1 hour ago, Becca the Student said:

. I would think if ivermectin were effective enough to prevent emergency-use authorization of a vaccine, we would've seen that effectiveness proven by now, what with half of Central America and apparently all of the American Midwest taking it.

the perverse intensives of profit that are worth considering. as well as the difficulty in testing preventative effectiveness. the large studies are expensive and are normally funded by the company wanting to sell the new drug.

I just hate the way we're talking about it. I mean, "don't take this drug because we give it to horses" is a silly argument. We give a lot of drugs to animals that humans also take -- and it's kind of lowkey racist when it's a drug that's been in use for years to treat parasitic worms in Central and South America.

the only problem with the drugs manufactured for animals is more around purity and lower standards for contaminants. the low spread of the virus in Africa has raised questions as to if that may be the explanation.

"Don't take this drug because it has a very tangible effect on your immune system, and we have no idea if that effect is beneficial or harmful to your Covid immune response. You shouldn't be taking that risk until we know for sure" is a great argument. That's an actual medical argument, and the argument the FDA should be using.

from what i have heard there is not much of an argument about its safety risks as it has been shown safe down the 3 months, i forget for what treatment it is used at that age.

i have no idea why it requires a prescription if it is as safe as i have heard, changing that would reduce some of the stupidity.

one of the more interesting things was they have identified that its method of action is binding the spike protein, which made me wonder what other virus it might bind to.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

In reading what Becca and Erick have shared here, and @Becca the Student I can comprehend your distress, with your friends involved in this, and thank you for sharing, as well as @Erick putting his mind to it.

I'll like to share my contemplation's, which may come over much to simple for Scholar minds.

The FDA of the US just approves or disapproves what the producer of the drug sends them, their is "no" testing/investigation done by the FDA.

Other countries have set up independent research/testing to finally approve, which of course costs money.

The contributions of drugs that rid an animal or human body of parasites are invaluable.

The thing is that Nature provides them as well, in warmer climates are plants, herbs, and spices growing that are just made to get rid of parasites, and the diet of those people living there, is called by us "hot"!

In colder climates we have hardly the exposure to such parasites, since we travel a lot around the globe nowadays we are susceptible as well, but without the diet to help us, plus through climate change cold areas warm up with the effect of more parasites.

My suggestion is change your diet, eat more often the "hot" stuff, or drink once a month lemon juice with cayenne pepper, eat some hot peppers etc. once in a while.

I know that the numbers of Covid cases and fatalities presented to us, are not the full truth, but in looking at the US, who is leading in both, with around 320,0000 million, and India with 4 times more peoples, it makes me wonder if their diet plays a role, cause they eat the hot stuff?

One thing for sure we need people to get vaccinated, and avoid with masks, distancing and less traveling, to give the virus less chance  to mutate, I am referring here to the idea as discussed above, if drugs that were so far used to get rid of parasites, could be helpful, me thinks like homeopathy it can support, but it is not a protection standing alone, and for me, just a little change in diet does the trick, instead using drugs mentioned above, at least for a human. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

59 minutes ago, petra said:

The thing is that Nature provides them as well, in warmer climates are plants, herbs, and spices growing that are just made to get rid of parasites, and the diet of those people living there, is called by us "hot"!

before i saw this i had the thought that it would be funny if something like pineapple was the "cure". which then of course leads into the way things are we would likely have someone trying to force everyone to eat pineapple pizza.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, Erick said:

both groups are making a "my body, my choice" argument, and both are facing groups that are making claims about impacts of that choice and trying to enforce what they see as the correct choice on others.

Of course the anti vaxxers are making the "my body, my choice" argument. Which is their choice. Its just a selfish choice that affects other people, unlike abortion.

The problem with their choice to not vaccinate is that unlike abortion which is an issue relevant to the pregnant person only, the choice to refuse to vaccinate has public health consequences that place the community at risk of illness or death, and the viral load of an unvaccinated person creates a viral load that presents a greater transmission risk for longer, than the risk of the viral load of one is vaccinated. https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/new-data-on-covid-19-transmission-by-vaccinated-individuals

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

@Erick  I am off topic with this one, the pineapple is helping me a lot to not cure, but slow the process of my celtic hands getting worse, it is called Bromelain and comes from the core of the pineapple, I take at least 6000 GDU daily.

Force is not the modus of operation in any case, I know you know.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 

No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 

A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

From Merck.  The maker of Ivermectin.

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-statement-on-ivermectin-use-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

• LIKE/LOVE 4

15 hours ago, Erick said:

both groups are making a "my body, my choice" argument, and both are facing groups that are making claims about impacts of that choice and trying to enforce what they see as the correct choice on others.

Hmmm.

Okay. 

Abortion my body my choice is about a medical procedure being performed by an individual and an unrelated group trying to stop them because the group believes it is wrong because of false political talking points.

Anti-vaxers scream my body my choice because of false political talking points. They have been fed a bunch of lies and actively harmful information by hypocrites.

In both cases the groups attempting to stop the thing are doing so from a place of at best active ignorance and at worse malice.

There is no both sides to an issue when one side is acting from lies and actively harming themselves or others.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 9/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, Maureen said:

The Infant Soul uses Freedom; the Baby Soul uses Authority; the Young Soul uses Capital; the Mature Soul uses Well-Being; and the Old Soul uses Communication at the root of their politics.

So are all these Americans cloaked in flags out there shrieking "Freedom!" (as they take actual freedom away from others) likely to be Infant Souls among us? Or are they using the Authority of Baby Souls with the language of Infant Souls? (While the Young Souls use THEM to keep themselves in power and money, I guess.)

• LIKE/LOVE 9

5 hours ago, Janet H said:

So are all these Americans cloaked in flags out there shrieking "Freedom!" (as they take actual freedom away from others) likely to be Infant Souls among us?

No 

5 hours ago, Janet H said:

Or are they using the Authority of Baby Souls with the language of Infant Souls? (While the Young Souls use THEM to keep themselves in power and money, I guess.)

Maybe.

Let me get crass for a minute.  

To rephrase, are all the people screaming wrapped in a flag screaming freedom toothless ignorant rednecks being led around by the nose by slick politicians?

Of course not.

And neither are they all infant, or all baby, or all young.

People of ANY soul age through the randomness of life can fall under the sway of a charismatic persons or fall prey to ideology.

That ideology then becomes a part of how they self identify.  This is exacerbated in capitalism because of alienation. So now the person feels like they belong and have connection and have power.

That is a difficult trap to excise oneself from.

The common thread that seems apparent to me is hierarchy. The people in the MAGA circles know on some level that things are changing. Most will look at gender and identity, immigration, non-white people, etc as the issue.

The increased visibility of these issues makes them afraid because their place in the hierarchy is now challenged.  They don't know if they are better than.

They have bought into the ideology supported by living in the US that they are better than some others and a few are better than them.

They don't question this.

I don't blame them. 

It hurts to question who you are to the very core of you. It hurts to uncover the truth that you have benefited from a system you didn't create that actively harms others.

Change is scary and some people can't, won't, or are unable to do the work to change.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 4

On 9/4/2021 at 12:55 PM, WolfAmethyst said:

Egoism --> Altruism and government's degree of separation from the population... OF COURSE Canada's having a federal election on Sept 20th 🤦‍♀️ It's shaping up to be a tight race between two opposing political parties that seem to mirror this shift in a lot of ways.  It's also been the ugliest election campaign of my lifetime by a long shot.  

The way I see it, the Liberals and Conservatives are pretty much the same. I mean the Liberals are the ones who called this election in the first place, in an attempt to grab more power/a majority government. They may be marginally more altruistic but they're still the same old, same old, and they work more for the benefit of corporate interests than for the people. It's looking more and more like Canada is headed for a collapse with either of these two parties in charge.

• SAD 4

2 hours ago, Christian said:

And neither are they all infant, or all baby, or all young.

People of ANY soul age through the randomness of life can fall under the sway of a charismatic persons or fall prey to ideology.

I'd add, "or imprinting," to get all Michael about it. 🙂 I recall reading that Sarah Palin was, in fact, a Mature soul, but was heavily imprinted by Baby family and values, so she came off as a Baby soul. I surmise that there are plenty of Mature and even Old souls out there wrapped in MAGA flags. Due to any combination of imprinting, karma, monads, fearfulness, life task, etc. etc., they are not expressing themselves as Mature or Old, but are expressing Baby values. Essence may have planned out this lifetime - but Essence might have written a check that Personality can't cash. Or maybe Essence says, "Go and be MAGA and take those lessons back with you." 

Plus anyone can get fearful, or lonely, or find themselves at some kind of crisis point, and make a bad decision simply from that. "I lost my job, my adult child doesn't speak to me anymore, my spouse and I are distant, I had a cancer scare...hey, these seem like nice, accepting people with some answers to my problems!"

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

1 hour ago, Crystal said:

Plus anyone can get fearful, or lonely, or find themselves at some kind of crisis point, and make a bad decision simply from that. "I lost my job, my adult child doesn't speak to me anymore, my spouse and I are distant, I had a cancer scare...hey, these seem like nice, accepting people with some answers to my problems!"

Yes.

So many adults who join evangelical Christianity had a series of bad things happen and then find this group that appears to love them and it draws them in.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST
3 hours ago, Karine said:

The way I see it, the Liberals and Conservatives are pretty much the same. I mean the Liberals are the ones who called this election in the first place, in an attempt to grab more power/a majority government. They may be marginally more altruistic but they're still the same old, same old, and they work more for the benefit of corporate interests than for the people. It's looking more and more like Canada is headed for a collapse with either of these two parties in charge.

Don't get me started... the progressive Liberal Party in Canada is NOTHING like the regressive Conservative Party... NOTHING. It's nothing but bullshit false equivalency, that Scholars are prone to, to say so. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• PRIEST
2 hours ago, Crystal said:

I'd add, "or imprinting," to get all Michael about it. 🙂 I recall reading that Sarah Palin was, in fact, a Mature soul, but was heavily imprinted by Baby family and values, so she came off as a Baby soul. I surmise that there are plenty of Mature and even Old souls out there wrapped in MAGA flags. Due to any combination of imprinting, karma, monads, fearfulness, life task, etc. etc., they are not expressing themselves as Mature or Old, but are expressing Baby values. Essence may have planned out this lifetime - but Essence might have written a check that Personality can't cash. Or maybe Essence says, "Go and be MAGA and take those lessons back with you." 

I know a 4th Level Old Sage-cast Priest (an Entity Mate no less) who was a student here who is spouting every new-age/Alt Right conspiracy theory you can think of on her FB page. It's beyond sad, it's almost incomprehensible... but there you have it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST

From 10 Questions – January 11, 2017

Maureen:  I know of some Michael Students who not only passively and naively support Trump (as in leave it up to “The Universe”) they also voted for him and seem quite sure and even fervent about their choice. I know all is choice but it seems so incongruent to me that anyone could be a Michael Student, or claim to be a Michael Channel, and could support Trump or his administration in any way, shape, or form. How can anyone who is seeking to learn about the expansiveness and inclusiveness of Truth, Love and Energy vote for or support someone who is and will potentially harm so many people? Your comments please.

MEntity:  We have students who have beaten their children. We have students who have stolen. We have students who harm animals. We have students who have exploited and manipulated. We have students who lie and deceive. We have students who can compartmentalize as a personal means of defense or need that is a priority over compassion.

Being a student means exactly that: they are students. They are learning.

Some of you learn faster than others, or learn different things at different times. There will always be a "better" student and a struggling student.

There will always be some blind spot or evaded topic that a student's Personality prefers not to evolve or touch because this would threaten their world of convenience, sanctuary, familiarity, bonding, etc.

If we were to refer to our students as students only when they are comprehending our teaching, we would have few to no students.

Maureen:  🙂

MEntity:  To respond more directly to your question, however, this is a matter of selective reality.

We could say that it is selective reception, but in many cases nothing is received. This is not entirely unfamiliar to many of our students in various ways. A reality is constructed to avoid the topic or considerations that are too distracting, too inconvenient, too contrary to local social or intimate climate, etc.

There will always be students who find a way to contradict or counter basic elements of our teaching despite the apparent study and dedication because there will always be students who have parts of themselves prioritizing preservation over evolution.

We are not excusing the power of choice as it affects others in a lifetime. When the consequences of a student's self-preservation have impact well beyond the personal circle of reality, it is fair and healthy for other students to respond to this in ways that are as loving as possible, but also as clear as possible in establishing the boundaries that may be violated.

Love does not ignore reality.

By "reality" here we mean that which is the more inclusive common ground over the less inclusive.

In other words, when you know someone has ignored your reality as a means to shore up and preserve their own, Love does not simply "look the other way," but works to include even those who ignore your reality, while making it clear that you do not disappear because someone ignores your reality.

Maureen:  As you have said... Peace isn't always pretty and it's often messy.  🙂

MEntity:  For our students who know there is contradiction and countering of our teaching in effect from another student, we can only suggest that you put into effect what YOU have learned. This can be one of the most surprising moments for a student because you may find that you are still learning, as well, and this is just another opportunity to practice the arts of Truth, Love, and Beauty.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 3

27 minutes ago, Maureen said:

I know a 4th Level Old Sage-cast Priest (an Entity Mate no less) who was a student here who is spouting every new-age/Alt Right conspiracy theory you can think of on her FB page. It's beyond sad, it's almost incomprehensible... but there you have it. 

That is a good point. As mind blowing as it is, I know of people channeled as Old Souls or who I originally thought might be Old Souls who are Trump supporters even now after all that has happened over the past four years and throughout the pandemic. They have bought into all the disinformation bullshit. I would not be surprised if there are Mature Souls awake and living in their positive poles who are more mature, caring and compassionate than some of the Old Souls who are asleep at the wheel living their lives buried under a mountain of disinformation and conspiracy theories.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 9/6/2021 at 11:24 AM, Erick said:

trying to force everyone to eat pineapple pizza.

The pizza currently in my fridge has green peppers, onion, and pineapple. Don't mess with my pineapple pizza. I won't force you to eat it, though, as that means there's more for me!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 10

41 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

That is a good point. As mind blowing as it is, I know of people channeled as Old Souls or who I originally thought might be Old Souls who are Trump supporters even now after all that has happened over the past four years and throughout the pandemic. They have bought into all the disinformation bullshit. I would not be surprised if there are Mature Souls awake and living in their positive poles who are more mature, caring and compassionate than some of the Old Souls who are asleep at the wheel living their lives buried under a mountain of disinformation and conspiracy theories.

All three of my brothers have been channeled as Mature or Old Souls, and I'm fairly certain that all three voted for Trump in both of the past two US Presidential elections.

The one who is a Mature Soul is also a conspiracy theory-believer, and has pretty much dragged the other two down the rabbit hole after him. None are willing to be vaccinated at this point, and I don't expect that to change until they start seeing friends or relatives die - which they will; they're all in Idaho, and there are virtually no hospital beds left there. I will occasionally encourage them to get vaccinated, but I can't do it so often as to appear to nag them or it will just make them more stubborn about it. 😢

• SAD 11

Is ecocide a karma creating event? I'm wondering if our contributions to climate change and the mass extinction event going on now generates karma for us. If so, how would one pay that back? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

1 hour ago, Maryann said:

Is ecocide a karma creating event? I'm wondering if our contributions to climate change and the mass extinction event going on now generates karma for us. If so, how would one pay that back? 

Speaking specifically of consciousness who are exploring the 7-Kingdoms from Mineral to Higher Mammal, from what I remember, it is not possible to create karma with consciousness who live through these species. The fragments of consciousness who live through these species have not yet started their first incarnation as part of their own Sentience. There was a session where Michael spoke of how animals do not yet know that they have Rights which may be related to why karma is not generated when they are harmed.

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/481-20120615-omw-tending-to-your-7-basic-rights/

In addition, Cetaceans are their own Sentience with a Design similar to how Humans have a Design. Cetacea and Humans are separate Designs sharing the same planet. However, they tend to be a forgiving species in many cases and as such, karma is not generated even as humans have harmed them.

"[Michael Entity] Karma is only generated if INTENSITY is generated on at least one side of the scenario and attached to the other. With Cetacea inherently forgiving and naive, very little Karma has been generated. In instances where Karma has been generated, it would be burned in the same way that you understand Ribbons to be burned among Humans. This would either be a reversal of the scenario in another life, or a creative form of balance that is focused on rescue and saving lives. In other words, for example, many Whale hunters from the past are now activists for their protection."

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/articles.html/library/michael-on/animals-nature/an-overview-on-cetacea-r348/

In the ideal world, there would be inter-species karma created between humans and all other species so that when harm is caused, there is a balancing of some sort afterwards whether that happens in the same life or in a future life or whether that happens on an individual or collective basis.

There may be more material on TLE available on this topic.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

• PRIEST
On 9/4/2021 at 11:34 AM, Troy said:

SEPTEMBER continues through an exploration of Cynicism, or the perspective of contradiction that tries to see what is the least obvious or that which is opposite of what is obvious. September appears to bring with it a lighter exploration of this and a bit of relief from the heaviness of July and August. The deeper dives into Cynicism were in July and August, so September may feel as if breaking back to the surface to return to one’s own perspective (Attitude). Though lighter and more breathable, so to speak, it may still feel as if treading water.

The most significant shift is likely to come toward the end of September as the Chief Feature of the year, Martyrdom begins being emphasized. We will explore the subject of Martyrdom in more detail in the months ahead, but we will point out now that this Chief Feature is all about fearing the loss of control of one’s space, which includes one’s body, autonomy, mobility, freedom, resources, environment, etc. 

As our students may have already assessed, the world is in a prime position to explore this loss of control. At the moment, we cannot see if this exploration leads toward panic and overreaction or toward assessment and heightened responsibility.

Stunning. Mexico is 80+% Catholic.

The GOP is taking the United States backwards on women’s rights as other countries move ahead. Happy for Mexicans. Concerned for Americans.

From WaPo:

MEXICO CITY — Mexico’s supreme court voted unanimously on Tuesday to decriminalize abortion, a striking step in a country with one of the world’s largest Catholic populations and a move that contrasts sharply with tighter restrictions introduced across the border in Texas.

The vote comes as a powerful women’s movement is transforming Mexico, where female politicians now make up half of Congress. While abortion remains illegal in most of Latin America, there has been a surge in demonstrations demanding more rights for women, particularly focused on rising violence.

Abortion wouldn’t instantly become widely available, but the ruling will “outline a route, a criteria” that states will use to change their laws, said Diego Valadés, a former supreme court judge. The decision will automatically free women who have been jailed for getting abortions, he said.

Mexico Decriminalizes Abortion.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 17

I think it's interesting when people get into in-depth analysis of politics.  I just can't get that deep into it - I am quickly overwhelmed by the layers and layers of complication and subterfuge.   I believe that some politicians, both on the left and on the right, become involved for truly altruistic reasons, but their ideals are dulled over time as they're battered about in the endless maelstrom.   Others are, of course, motivated to get involved for all the wrong reasons;  greed, hunger for power, hunger for attention, etc.  Either way, it all seems to me to be just a big, messy, and in many ways futile young-soul dance.

This may be a tortured analogy, but here goes:   This bloody, messy soul age transition is a death and birth experience, all at once.  On the one hand we're the hospice nurse, witnessing the agonizing death-throes of the terrified and bewildered souls that are gasping and grasping as their world view crumbles before them (yes, I mean Trump and his supporters).  At the same time we're witnessing an equally bloody and messy birth of a new era - in which the newborn struggles to find and own it's own voice;; the newborn is crawling on all fours toward a bright, shiny future, but not without spitting-up and dropping off some dirty diapers along the way.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

3 hours ago, JohnM said:

This may be a tortured analogy, but here goes:   This bloody, messy soul age transition is a death and birth experience, all at once.  On the one hand we're the hospice nurse, witnessing the agonizing death-throes of the terrified and bewildered souls that are gasping and grasping as their world view crumbles before them (yes, I mean Trump and his supporters).  At the same time we're witnessing an equally bloody and messy birth of a new era - in which the newborn struggles to find and own it's own voice;; the newborn is crawling on all fours toward a bright, shiny future, but not without spitting-up and dropping off some dirty diapers along the way.

That is perfect description. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

On 9/7/2021 at 3:02 PM, Maureen said:

Don't get me started... the progressive Liberal Party in Canada is NOTHING like the regressive Conservative Party... NOTHING. It's nothing but bullshit false equivalency, that Scholars are prone to, to say so. 

I sincerely have trouble seeing it, sorry. Under this Liberal rule we're seeing housing prices skyrocket to the point where some people and family can't even afford an apartment. They have done a lot of shady shit like breaking the commitments they have made to the Arms Trade Treaty (so much for their stance on weapons, I guess distributing arms is okay if you send them to other countries), broken electoral promises that make it now hard to believe anything they say they'll do (hello electoral reform), things like the meddling with the SNC-Lavalin trial from a few years back. And I think they're not doing nearly enough to reduce global warming, much stricter laws and policies need to be imposed on corporations, there is some level of laisser-faire here.

It's all so... UGH. Like the Conservatives (and the PPC) are outright villains, but the Liberals are the morally grey shady businessmen who are willing to sacrifice what they claim are their values if it profits them or their friends. I can't take them seriously, and I don't really see them as progressives; to me they are a centre-right party with a nice smile.

And on top of that they called an election in the middle of the 4th wave of a pandemic, meaning big crowds and gatherings, and adding to the uncertainty everyone is feeling right now. If there is a shift and the Conservatives get a minority government, won't that basically be the result of of the Liberals starting this unneeded election in the first place? Who asked for this? (genuine, non-rethorical questions)

For what it's worth I think the Liberals will at least get back their minority out of this election. I'm voting NDP even though the Liberal candidate will "win" in my riding. I'm open to arguments in favor of the LPC. It's not fun or comforting for me to dislike and distrust them, it's fucking depressing, but I have trouble seeing anything coming from the party that inspires confidence.

Edit: Idk, maybe I'm being too negative. I don't want to drag down this thread. Sorry if this is upsetting but I figure it's better to let my opinion out in the open even if it's wrong so it can be discussed rather than just quietly brood in a corner.

Edited by Karine
I don't want to depress everyone else either
  • SAD 1