ENERGY REPORT - September 2021

Troy

On 9/4/2021 at 11:34 AM, Troy said:

[approximate] DATES OF INTEREST:

SEPTEMBER 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - REFRAMING TRAUMA - This shift appears to bring with it a way to see and accept trauma of the past, without having to understand or make sense of it. Trauma is not something that can be “let go” or even forgotten to any meaningful extent, but it can be something that is intimately and personally allowed and carried with as much compassion as possible, which is the closest thing to truly healing the effects of trauma.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER SEPTEMBER:

IN WHAT WAYS DO I/CAN I PRACTICE ALTRUISM

The Musical "Come From Away", because Hurricane Larry is now forecast to hit Canada's province of Newfoundland on 9/11...20 years to the day after so many incoming aircraft were diverted there when US airspace had to close.  The town of Gander (population <10,000 people at the time) hosted 6,600 "Plane People" alone.

It was called Operation Yellow Ribbon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yellow_Ribbon

Those acts of altruism later inspired a musical called "Come From Away" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_from_Away
Apple TV+ is supposed to be broadcasting a video recording of the musical on Sept 10th

(trailer below)
(youtube has a video of the entire musical, too.  How do you know it was meant for the COVID pandemic?  It's titled "For the love of God, stop bringing toilet paper to the Lion's Club" 😂)

Edited by WolfAmethyst
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST

SEPTEMBER 11th - 14th: ENERGY SHIFT - REFRAMING TRAUMA - This shift appears to bring with it a way to see and accept trauma of the past, without having to understand or make sense of it. Trauma is not something that can be “let go” or even forgotten to any meaningful extent, but it can be something that is intimately and personally allowed and carried with as much compassion as possible, which is the closest thing to truly healing the effects of trauma.

Memory Box: Echoes of 9/11 airing Saturday September 11 (9/11) on MSNBC is, literally, a documentary that is “Reframing Trauma”.  ✨💔✨✨✨ 🕊

The new documentary film 'Memory Box: Echoes of 9/11' features individuals who, shortly after the events of September 11, 2001, recount their stories on video from that day. The film also features the same individuals 20 years later. Director David Belton discusses.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

On 9/7/2021 at 2:27 PM, Jeroen said:

That is a good point. As mind blowing as it is, I know of people channeled as Old Souls or who I originally thought might be Old Souls who are Trump supporters even now after all that has happened over the past four years and throughout the pandemic. They have bought into all the disinformation bullshit. I would not be surprised if there are Mature Souls awake and living in their positive poles who are more mature, caring and compassionate than some of the Old Souls who are asleep at the wheel living their lives buried under a mountain of disinformation and conspiracy theories.

It's worth remembering that part of the Old Soul curriculum, as it were, is being able to comprehend and assume the guise of the previous soul ages...I would assume this is helpful for integrating or coalescing all that has been learned through incarnating. As such, Old Souls can be particularly slippery in how they appear, as they could be revisiting any of the previous soul ages. There's an assumption that Old Soul = automatically evolved, knowing better, all-compassionate, or whatever, but the truth is Old Souls run the gamut. Even Mature souls can do similar, especially if hooking into the idea of groups and belonging. The Mature soul is presumably a very dramatic soul age.

It's disheartening to me just how much this era of misinformation, disinformation, and conspiracy has wrecked and rended society and relationships. I remember reading channeling that mentioned something similar that precipitated the Bronze Age Collapse and honestly it makes sense these days.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:22 PM, Maureen said:

This is perfect!!! ✨✨✨

Make Texas Mexico Again.jpg

I mean, you could...but you'd still have Arizona, Florida, the Deep South, and some choice Midwestern states to deal with, so good luck with that. 😛

Man, though, they really hit the nail on the head with talk of Martyrdom and of Egoism vs Altruism. That's playing out here in spades and I hate that we're once again the poster children for radical, regressive government. Problematic as it may be, I actually do like my state, and I feel like we can do so much better than that.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

9 hours ago, Maureen said:

The new documentary film 'Memory Box: Echoes of 9/11' features individuals who, shortly after the events of September 11, 2001, recount their stories on video from that day. The film also features the same individuals 20 years later. Director David Belton discusses.

I've seen this being advertised and find myself ambivalent about watching it. I was living just outside the city on 9/11 and moved back into NYC in mid-2002. 2 days before 9/11 I was taking a bus out of the city and when I looked at the skyline I thought the WTC was gone, until I looked again. Then I told myself I was stupid for even thinking that, only later to realize it was a premonition of sorts. On the morning of 9/11 I woke up at 4 am from a dream that I was in a tall building as it was hit hard, and then prepared to die before rushing in terror to get out through the stairs from the 80th floor.

One of my friends was living in my community and left that morning on Flight 93, and died.

Over the years of my acupuncture practice in the city I treated so many people who were there, survivors from the building still dealing with physical and emotional injuries, other survivors from the neighborhood, reporters also suffering PTSD years later, friends and patients who were supposed to have been there that morning but by chance were not. Every year on 9/11 the whole city went dark in a sense while all the names were read and bells tolled and I felt like we weren't really grieving properly; we were just rehashing a grief instead of processing it. It was painful and awful - and wrong.

And this is why I don't think I can bear to watch this documentary. I guess I don't trust that we know yet, as a society, how to process our loss and grief, and I suspect that this production will again reflect that. I wish it weren't so. And if anyone does view it and finds it to be otherwise, I'd love to hear it.

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • SAD 3

• WARRIOR

I'm with you, @Janet H. I cannot bear to watch those scenes again and again, or relive that morning visually. But the idea of reframing trauma is appealing. I hope I can do that to some degree.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

@Eric - you read it here first! Troy channeled the Late Bronze Age Collapse for Kurtis and Connor here: (And yes, it reminded me HARD of what we are going through now. Scary.)

Though many elements combined over time to contribute to the great collapse, we can say that misinformation caused the collapse. This is an element that would be difficult to find in archaeological data, but there may be enough evidence if details were examined in that light. We spoke of the dangers of removing Truth from the equation of communication on a large scale and the collapse of the "Bronze Age" could be said to have been an example of the impact of such a state.

Rumors, misinformation, an infectious rejection of the truth formed a profound disruption in stable chains of exchange and a deep division between those who stood for the truth and those who rejected it.

Rumors of invasion, end of world, conspiracy, ulterior motives, hidden agendas, etc. created a wave of distrust and defense on a scale unseen before.

Defenses were high, trade was slowed, in-fighting was distracting, and rebellion grew among those who rejected the truth.

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Thank You @Janet H  for sharing your premonitions, thoughts, experiences and contemplation's about a tricky subject, when it comes to our today's media.

We have a fine line here between sharing truthful information and Sensationalism.

A friend of mine came to mind, to express my take on this:

He was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam, at the height of when every 12 minutes in a day, one of them died, he surprisingly survived for his whole term, and what he has seen and experienced, till this day, he CANNOT talk about, nor can the few he knows who survived as well, and fewer are still alive, because they didn't kill themselves afterwards, from suicide to long-term drug-addiction etc.

Point being, as long as you can talk and share with others, about any trauma, it maybe helpful, you said it out loud, you are seen and heard, but according to my friend it doesn't the fuck heal anything, and it is like going to a funeral of a lost one that is still alive, only to sooth those who were never affected in the first place.

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • SAD 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

1 hour ago, Crystal said:

@Eric - you read it here first! Troy channeled the Late Bronze Age Collapse for Kurtis and Connor here: (And yes, it reminded me HARD of what we are going through now. Scary.)

Yeah that's it! I knew it was something fairly recent and likely a Connor/Kurtis session, but was honestly too lazy to go find it, so thanks for pulling it up. It really is unnerving if the two eras are as parallel as Michael suggests.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

@petraThat is very potent and powerful, your friend's experience and his description of the loss and grieving process. Very well-said. I'm sorry for all he has suffered. Thank you for sharing it.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST

PM Justin Trudeau (Old 2, Server-cast Sage, C2E2, Submission, Passion, Spiritualist) nails the distinction between journalism and misinformation in this clip. Impressive stuff. And he did it without being rude, yet point blank. I love that he didn't resort to saying "fake news."

NOTE:  Journalists know the truth when they hear it. I saw this video in a Tweet by journalist Aaron Rupar @voxdotcom. 

During Thursday night’s federal election leaders debate, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau was asked a question by Rebel News, who were allowed to participate in the event following a federal court ruling, whether his government stands by their decision to not give them accreditation for the debate.

Trudeau said accreditation is done by the press gallery and by a consortium of networks with “strong perspectives on quality journalism.”

Trudeau went on to say that “organizations like yours that continue to spread disinformation and misinformation about vaccines, around how we’re actually going to get through this pandemic,” adding “I won’t call it a media organization – your group of individuals need to take accountability for some of the polarization that we’re seeing in this country.”

*MIC Drop*  

• LIKE/LOVE 11

I too have spent quite a bit of time reading and watching lectures on the Bronze Age collapse. I've been looking for the historical rhyme.

The info from Michael was quite helpful. Thank you to Kurtis and Connor for taking your session time on this. 

I've also been looking into what exactly happens after collapse. Why societies slide backwards into superstition and darkness. So far, the answers coming out of academia aren't all that enlightening.

Collapse is happening again. Societal tension is drawn tight like a rubber band. I keep waiting for it to snap yet it doesn't.

This time 'round, I hope I'm on the Truth side of it all.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• PRIEST

From Humans of New York (HONY) today (9/11/2021):

“It was our backyard. I’d let my daughters walk there by themselves. When I gave directions to our apartment, I’d say: ‘Imagine if the WTC fell over, it would land on our house.’ So it was like someone blew up our backyard. After the initial shock wore off, my first thought was: ‘I won’t let my children be terrified by this.’ I was determined to stay calm. I wasn’t going to let this change their dreams. We moved back into our apartment as soon as the air was clean enough. We kept living our lives. But I never really resolved my own trauma. I was working as a programmer for a community arts center. And when I learned that the 9/11 Tribute Center was looking for a curator, I jumped at the opportunity. I thought: ‘Finally, a way for me to face this.’ But it was such an enormous story to tell. I wasn’t even sure where to begin. I started by interviewing survivors and responders. And these oral histories would become the centerpiece of the museum. Over the years I collected hundreds of them. In the beginning they were so raw. People took the opportunity to release their anger, and grief, and sorrow. I’m glad we have those early interviews. Because I never want to lose what happened. But over the years the anger faded. And the grief softened as well. There was still emotion in the stories, but it began to be coupled with reflection. And commentary. People gained perspective on their trauma. They spoke of ways they had grown from it: things they had learned, people who’d helped them. More than anything-- I think all of us were collectively realizing that we didn’t fall apart. Time passed by. New opportunities emerged. New relationships were formed. Everyone has a limited amount of mind space, and new things kept demanding our attention. In the later years, so many people used the interviews to speak about their children or grandchildren: reading to them, loving them, watching them grow. I kept hearing it again and again. So many people were focusing on the children in their lives. And it was hard not to heal. It was hard not to move on. Because no matter what’s happened in your past, there will always be children. And that’s always a reason to invest in the present.”

Curator_9_11_HONY.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

I actually felt this energy shift on a very personal level, rather than the more national implication of 9/11. I was in 10th grade when 9/11 happened and have seen our country re-traumatize itself each year with it so that we can remember the sacrifice made by people in the name of our fucked up foreign policy decisions. Given how many bad decisions we made over the past 20 years, and how patterns have replayed themselves in the same area of the world that we were in during the 1980s fighting proxy wars, I would not be surprised if the motivation for another attack is quite high. Personally, I think 9/11 set off a chain reaction of events that demonstrated America at its worst, through fear and persecution, through distrust and oppression. I'll save those thoughts for another time.

On a personal level, I have dealt with trauma and being traumatized throughout my childhood and early adult years, by various influences from my parents to classmates to teachers to the police to social workers to therapists to co-workers to bosses, all people who claimed they had some stake in "taking care of me" or "protecting me", yet each of them found ways to drive me to being suicidal. I've been in and out of that state since I was about eight years old, and didn't realize until my late 20s that that wasn't a normal or healthy emotional state to be in. Perhaps its why the past two years of the pandemic have been a period where I have thrived, because the world is being traumatized by the interruption of their lives, the restrictions on their preferred activities, the ending of their career aspirations, the shock and horror of learning how little some of their family and friends and community members care about them by not doing their part in taking basic precautions to help protect them, and in some case the loss of their friends and family members, either from misinformation and conspiracy theories or to COVID-19 itself. I call this a Tuesday, because I've dealt with that most of my life. 

Last October, I got fed up with waiting for that "special someone" to arrive in my life so that I could go do the fun things that I saw couples doing. So I booked myself a trip to a four-night stay at a 5-star resort about 30 minutes south of Cancun, Mexico. Originally, it was planned for mid-February, ironically during Valentine's Day weekend, as an act of self-love to myself. I saw the state of things with the pandemic on New Years and moved the trip to early September, hoping that things would stabilize by then, or at least enough of the population would have the vaccine by then. The trip itself was eye-opening and I'm still processing things. 

I actually got a lot of compliments and made a lot of observations and realizations while there and upon returning, noting that I had just turned 35 a few weeks ago and had gone there entirely on my own, not for a wedding or a birthday or an anniversary or to propose to a significant other like so many others, not to meet up with friends and have a "best friends" vacation together as I saw a few had, but simply because I wanted to do something for myself. I learned that my Spanish is actually pretty good, particularly given that I only took three years of Spanish in high school, some 20+ years ago. Some of the various compliments that I received from people that I (mostly) only barely interacted with for anywhere from 5 minutes to overnight were: I am handsome, I am fun to be with, I am caring, I am a good listener, I am a good conversationalist, I'm brave, I'm well prepared, I've got a kind heart and good energy, I'm a good kisser, I'm a great sex partner, and I've got really good skin. Given some of my erm... interactions, hehe, with others, I realized that maybe I'm not the problem. Sure, I've got my issues and flaws and quirks, but no more than anyone else. And apparently unlike so many, I keep trying to work on them, to become a better person. I started to think the issue might be just the area where I was living.

Upon coming home last Monday, I immediately felt the "weight" of the Washington D.C. area by simply getting on the plane and hearing the pre-flight announcements about how they had banned alcohol in the main cabin (too many drunk and berate passengers requiring being duct taped to their seats until the plane landed and could be picked up by the local police) to a stern reminder to be respectful to the flight attendants (who are really there for safety reasons, not a personal waitress or butler) and that the pilot expected all passengers to "comply." I'm thinking to myself, "why do people need such strong language to convince them to just be decent people? How is this so hard?"

Re-motivated by those interactions while on vacation, I tried again on the dating apps, thinking something had shifted. It only took me a few days to realize the shift was internal. I was still getting ignored on the dating apps by the types of women I found attractive and potentially compatible, despite those exact same types of women enjoying my company while I was on vacation. I kept getting crickets, or I'd get "likes" from women who I did not find personally attractive, not just physically, but in terms of those who basically spent their free time smoking, drinking, getting high, and watching Netflix. Okay, the occasional drink and Netflix binge-watching is okay, but I wouldn't value it so much to call it my primary interest or hobby to share with a potential romantic partner. Yes, I realize this means that I'm not looking for them and they are not looking for me, but it made me realize something deeper.

When I thought about how deeply I do love, how much I do care, how much effort I put into trying to show up and be there for others, to help out when I can, to be patient with myself and with others, to be compassionate with myself and with others, I realized that I'm sadly a rare exception in this regard. It's an amazing transformation when I look back on myself in my teens and early 20s and see all of that anger, all of that hurt, all of that mistrust that developed as a result of jumping from one crisis to the next, seemingly unendingly and without break, for the vast majority of my formative years. I realized that I deserve to be loved to the depth that I love at, if not deeper. It's not enough for it to be one way, it's not enough for someone to just like me but not be willing to be close and emotionally vulnerable and intimate and all that with me. I deserve for that love to be recognized and reciprocated. That is not to say I should withhold my love and my kindness from people unless they show me love first, but rather I should allow myself to be comfortable from walking away from those who are rejecting of it, take advantage of it through manipulation, or do not meet me half-way, in their own way. Maybe I'm not the problem. Maybe I'm just learning how to filter out those that I do not want in my life in various capacities so that I can find those that I do want. Maybe all of my trips to hell and back, crawling through the toxic sludge of shitty people, has been so that I could understand not just how to love and be loved, but also to be able to teach others how to love, since it's been the thing that I've struggled with for most of my life. I think I finally hit the inflection point.

I'm reminded of this session from December 2011:

MEntity: Brian, as the soul ages, so does the awakening process within a lifetime accelerate.
MEntity: For those fragments who wish to wake up early, the First, Second, and Third Internal Monads are usually wrought with pain and challenges, as this prompts a self-awareness that is not easy to find in lifetimes where one eases into the life without challenge.
BrianW: Yes... I've recently started the idea of embracing those challenges that help me grow
MEntity: When we said that one might be quite conscious of a passion, it does not mean that one has the medium for that passion clarified. Teaching would be a medium. What you teach would be the passion.
MEntity: In your case, if we were to put into words what we see as your passion, it would be your deep desire to be meaningful. You are profoundly moved in a direction that means you make a difference. What that meaning and difference will be, is up to you, but your passion is there.
MEntity: It has always been there.
BrianW: I see what you mean. Its the implementation that is confusing me, but therein lies choice and creativity within the life to allow for it
MEntity: And it has led you into overstepping boundaries, self-criticism, frustration, etc. but as you refine your capacity to choose, which means the choices internally as well as externally, you also begin to find your medium for your passion.
MEntity: It could be said that you have been carrying the weight of fuel for a long time, and you only recently realized that it needs a vehicle. Now you search for the vehicle that will be powered by your fuel of passion.
MEntity: Many of your missteps or disappointments in your past, as you may see them, were that you were sharing your fuel with no vehicle, or your passion without a medium, and this can be confusing.
MEntity: As you refine your art of choice, which has now started being practiced in the context of your perception, you will refine your path to a vehicle that is "right" for you.
MEntity: No one will assign that to you.
MEntity: No one will tell you what that is.
MEntity: No one will give you a shortcut to it.
MEntity: It is your right to create it, or discover it.

..... and that is fucking beautiful, lol.

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST

@WolfAmethyst, thank you for the reminder... through the musical. I just finished watching the documentary You Are Here: A Come from Away Story. It's a beautiful account of human love and kindness. I've always said I've never met a Newfoundlander that I didn't like and this movie proved it over and over again.  

You Are Here: A Come from Away Story is a 2018 Canadian documentary film, directed by Moze Mossanen, focusing on the role of Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador in helping international air travellers stranded after the closure of North American airspace due to the September 11 attacks.

Here's some quotes from the Newfoundlanders that I liked:

♥ You can always tell the Newfoundlanders in heaven because they’re the ones who want to go home.

♥ It was lonely, it really was. .... and when they left the town seemed like it was deserted.

♥ After the passengers left I guess it was probably the first time that our people had time to really sit down and take in what had happened. There was a sense of loss. Our people were lonely. It’s like they lost some family members because in them 5 days we became very close to those people. We had 6,700 strangers on day 1. On day 3 we had 6,700 friends. And then on the 5th day we lost 6,700 family members.

♥ That was the first time you really got to realize how the world had changed, for the worst unfortunately, but we got a lot of love out of it. I think they got a lot of love, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

My dreams have been more vivid lately, which is unusual, and the approach of storms seems to be a recurring theme. Then Nancy Pelosi showed up. Last night, I met with Nancy Pelosi in a school cafeteria to discuss plans of some sort. Evacuation plans, perhaps. Next thing I knew, we were speeding along a windswept coastal road built precariously into the side of a cliff overlooking the ocean. We were not in a car - it was more like a golf cart which could move at the speed of a car. Nancy Pelosi was driving, someone else was in the passenger seat, and I was sitting in the back amid the luggage. Storm clouds filled the sky, and I spotted a tornado over the ocean to our right. I've never seen a tornado in person before, so I twisted around in my seat and sat atop the luggage to get a good angle. I remember nearly knocking Nancy Pelosi's purse out of the golf cart as I took out my phone, but I grabbed it and felt quite relieved, because stopping to retrieve a fallen purse did not seem to be an option. I woke up while recording the tornado on my phone.

Weird.

The 9/11 anniversary passed for me almost unnoticed. I was 8 years old and all I really cared about that day was the fact that I got to go home from school early. I was fully aware that burning people were jumping to their deaths, but that kid version of me was actually more bothered by how the iconic shape of the NYC skyline had changed forever. 9/11 should be remembered, I suppose, but I think it pales in comparison to the thousands of Middle Eastern civilians killed by US airstrikes since this event.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

@Connor - you know what’s interesting - I dreamed of Nancy Pelosi last night, too! We were hanging out by a pier watching fish swim. She asked me if I knew anyone who voted for Fuckface (only she called him by name). I said “no, I didn’t, none of my friends did, I’m sure I have acquaintances or friends of friends who did.” She said, “OK, that’s all I needed to know” and then we started discussing the fish swimming by. She seemed to think I was some kind of fish expert - I’m not! I do have a cat who loves to EAT fish. Maybe she should ask him? Then my dream went on to other things involving trying to drive out of a parking garage and driving my car over some kind of gap.

But how coincidental that Nancy Pelosi showed up in both our dreams last night!

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

14 hours ago, Heidi said:

I feel like the odd one out here. I did not dream of Nancy Pelosi last night. Hehe

I know, me too. Nancy, I feel abandoned. I thought we were pals.

• LOL 11

So this energy shift was weird.

I had surgery on Sep 9th for a hernia.  So for this energy shift, I was on a Vicodin and slept more than usual.

The day of 9/11.  I found myself annoyed with all of the Facebook posts.  Eventually, the centers got together and the thought popped in my head: Let the dead rest.

For some that will never happen as they were there or lost someone in it.  

But all this fake patriots who care more about 13 dead soldiers at the end of a war and not the 2500 that died over 20 years can fuck off.

To me.  It feels like the majority of US need to let the anger, fear, whatever that has been re-traumatizing each year go.

We need to connect to each other and move forward.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

I also felt this shift. Lots of letting go. Not the Frozen's Elsa's "I'm staying in my ice castle" kind, but the "Keep what works, supports and warms, let the rest go and let's keep moving on -- together" kind. Nice. I feel softly, hopefully, steadily alive and warm after such a long time of cracking and wobbling and near-despair.

Hope you all are feeling this, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 4

I feel lighter today compared to previous days during the energy shift. At the same time, I feel sad for the 1,428 dolphins who were hunted and killed by people near the Faroe Islands. From what I have read and have seen of photos posted, it was a brutal massacre and may be the largest massacre of cetaceans in Faroese history. People were standing in a pool of blood near the many bodies of dolphins they killed. As if we do not already have enough suffering and loss of life going on across the world at the moment.

Edited by Jeroen
  • SAD 12
  • ANGRY 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Speaking of trauma, I highly recommend this new Gabor Mate documentary The Wisdom of Trauma. They have another limited release coming up on Oct 4-10th. I watched it a month ago during the last limited release, and it was beautiful and moving. He's truly a heart-based healer. Also -- according to the documentary, Dr. Mate has caught onto psychedelic-assisted therapy for trauma healing, which makes me so happy because it's highly effective for healing addiction.

Synopsis: "Trauma is the invisible force that shapes our lives. It shapes the way we live, the way we love and the way we make sense of the world. It is the root of our deepest wounds. Dr. Maté gives us a new vision: a trauma-informed society in which parents, teachers, physicians, policy-makers and legal personnel are not concerned with fixing behaviors, making diagnoses, suppressing symptoms and judging, but seeking instead to understand the sources from which troubling behaviors and diseases spring in the wounded human soul."

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 8