Essence creating the physical body

chamomile

Question

Does our essence creates our physical appearance(ex: large, wide eyes, dense hair) like creating an avatar based on its view of what is pleasing to it or is it just a random outcome of planning out the life plan. 

Edited by chamomile
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

4 answers to this question

I believe it's both, but more the former than the latter. There's an element of working within the confines of the DNA of your chosen heritage, and body types can be chosen both for the specific energies that may help in the life plan, and for the aesthetics of those energies. But Michael has said that all of us look the way we do because Essence finds however we look beautiful -- so I believe a large portion of our physical appearance is chosen because we find it pleasing. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 9

6 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

But Michael has said that all of us look the way we do because Essence finds however we look beautiful -- so I believe a large portion of our physical appearance is chosen because we find it pleasing. 🙂

I'm not sure what to say to my essence then.🤣😅

• LOL 5

"Thank you. I think we have differing taste, but at least one of us is happy with this." That's what I say to mine, at least. 😁

• LIKE/LOVE 6

34 minutes ago, Becca the Student said:

"Thank you. I think we have differing taste, but at least one of us is happy with this." That's what I say to mine, at least. 😁

That's a very positive way of thinking about it. If I could, I would ask my essence to catch up on the latest physical plane trends. Because clearly, someone didn't do their homework.🤣 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 6