Dr. Gabor Mate's New Documentary "The Wisdom of Trauma"

DianeHB

I highly recommend this new Gabor Mate documentary The Wisdom of Trauma. It came out on a limited release this year, and they have another release window coming up on Oct 4-10th. I watched it a month ago, and it was beautiful and moving. He's truly a heart-based healer. Also -- according to the documentary, Dr. Mate has caught onto psychedelic-assisted therapy for trauma healing, which makes me so happy because it's highly effective for healing addiction.

Synopsis: "Trauma is the invisible force that shapes our lives. It shapes the way we live, the way we love and the way we make sense of the world. It is the root of our deepest wounds. Dr. Maté gives us a new vision: a trauma-informed society in which parents, teachers, physicians, policy-makers and legal personnel are not concerned with fixing behaviors, making diagnoses, suppressing symptoms and judging, but seeking instead to understand the sources from which troubling behaviors and diseases spring in the wounded human soul."

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

• PRIEST
1 minute ago, DianeHB said:

I highly recommend this new Gabor Mate documentary The Wisdom of Trauma. It came out on a limited release this year, and they have another release window coming up on Oct 4-10th. I watched it a month ago, and it was beautiful and moving. He's truly a heart-based healer. Also -- according to the documentary, Dr. Mate has caught onto psychedelic-assisted therapy for trauma healing, which makes me so happy because it's highly effective for healing addiction.

Synopsis: "Trauma is the invisible force that shapes our lives. It shapes the way we live, the way we love and the way we make sense of the world. It is the root of our deepest wounds. Dr. Maté gives us a new vision: a trauma-informed society in which parents, teachers, physicians, policy-makers and legal personnel are not concerned with fixing behaviors, making diagnoses, suppressing symptoms and judging, but seeking instead to understand the sources from which troubling behaviors and diseases spring in the wounded human soul."

@DianeHB, yes, thank you. It is resonant right now. ✨  @petra posted about Gabor Maté and this movie at the end of June along with some great comments and a link to the documentary. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

Thank You @DianeHB  I sooo share Your Enthusiasm about Dr. Gabor Mate, and for bringing him up again and his excellent work, which is indeed so needed!!! Just in case you did not see this one yet:

Dr. Gabor Mate

By petra

Essence Role: Server

Casting Position: Scholar

Energy Ratio: UNKNOWN

Frequency: UNKNOWN

Cadre Number: 03

Entity Number: 04

Soul Age: Mature

Soul Level: 7th

Essence Twin: UNKNOWN

Task Companion: UNKNOWN

Goal: unknown

Mode: unknown

Attitude: unknown

Center and Part of Center: unknown

Primary Body Type: unknown

Primary Chief Feature: unknown

Secondary Chief Feature: unknown

Credited Source: Troy Tolley

July 9

Gabor Mate CM (January 6, 1944) Is a Hungarian-Canadian physician. He has a background in family practice and a special interest in childhood development and trauma.

He is a renowned speaker, and bestselling author, Dr. Gabor Mate is highly sought after for his expertise on a range of topics including addiction, stress and childhood development.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

47 minutes ago, petra said:

Thank You @DianeHB  I sooo share Your Enthusiasm about Dr. Gabor Mate, and for bringing him up again and his excellent work, which is indeed so needed!!! Just in case you did not see this one yet:

Dr. Gabor Mate

By petra

Essence Role: Server

Casting Position: Scholar

Energy Ratio: UNKNOWN

Frequency: UNKNOWN

Cadre Number: 03

Entity Number: 04

Soul Age: Mature

Soul Level: 7th

Essence Twin: UNKNOWN

Task Companion: UNKNOWN

Goal: unknown

Mode: unknown

Attitude: unknown

Center and Part of Center: unknown

Primary Body Type: unknown

Primary Chief Feature: unknown

Secondary Chief Feature: unknown

Credited Source: Troy Tolley

July 9

Gabor Mate CM (January 6, 1944) Is a Hungarian-Canadian physician. He has a background in family practice and a special interest in childhood development and trauma.

He is a renowned speaker, and bestselling author, Dr. Gabor Mate is highly sought after for his expertise on a range of topics including addiction, stress and childhood development.

I think I saw this before but for some reason didn't register that he was a Server. But 7th Mature makes a lot of sense -- I was thinking he might be 7th Mature while watching the movie since he's so driven to teach, and he vibes more Mature than Old. I thought he was a Priest due to his cardinality, but Server makes sense as well as his teaching is very much about the "common good".

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3

He likely has a Priest ET. Mine doesn't leave me alone for long. The trauma thing is at the heart of our collective dysfunctionality. Addictions, neurosis, conflict in our relationships. Our present paradigm focuses on muting symptoms and profiting from it rather than healing through becoming consciously aware of traumas and resolving them or at least putting them in perspective and living with them. Thanks for posting this, @DianeHB

• LIKE/LOVE 7