Collective 4th Internal Monad

KurtisM

So in this Transcript, Michael revealed the shift into the Mature Soul Age is a lot like going through a Collective 4th Internal Monad.

---

For the clueless, the Stages of the 4th Internal Monad are:

4th IM as a whole:

-Acquiescence +Self-Realization

Stage 1: INITIATION: 

-Indifference +Enthusiasm

Stage 2: INTROSPECTION:

-Brooding +Awareness

Stage 3: REALIZATION:

-Separation +Freedom

Stage 4: MANIFESTATION:

-Otiose +Purpose

Stage 5: CONTENTMENT:

-Contention +Satisfaction

Stage 6: MAGNETIZATION:

-Repulsion +Attraction

Stage 7: EMANATION:

-Incongruity +Alignment

---

Michael said we started this process in 1987, at the Harmonic Convergence. This initiated the sequence from the 1st Stage: -Indifference.

At the time of the transcript, posted November 24 2019, Michael said we'd progressed through the 1st & 2nd Stages in the +Poles and had begun the 3rd and 4th Stages in the -Poles.

In other words, we were looping around issues of -Separation and -Otiose.

Of course me being me, I wanted to look at history since 1987 to see when we shifted into the various stages and poles.

It's been a few years since that transcript, Im fairly sure we've progressed into more stages and I wanted to map out my thoughts on that, substantiate them and offer some inspiration.

My current idea of when we hit each pole is:

Collective 4th IM is Initiated into -Indifference, with the Harmonic Convergence in August 1987. This is the sense of trust that things can and should shift into a new, truly global world.

-

Note: An exploration of this pole and +Enthusiasm can be found in 4th IM Stages.

We shift into +Enthusiasm in November 1989, with the Fall of the Berlin Wall. This provides a boost of inspiration to the idea that we no longer have to be defined by old Authoritarian structures. This is also when the World Wide Web grew towards publication and global usage.

We shift into the Introspection of -Brooding around September 2001 with the 9/11 Attacks shocking the world. This brings a deep plummet into reassessing what is wrong in society, and whether the current American Superpower will even withstand the coming challenges. The optimism of the 90s is over, replaced by a dreadful War on Terror, Homeland Security Act, Rise of Big Data and Mass Surveillance.

-

Note: An exploration of this pole and +Awareness can be found in 4th IM Stages and AnnaD's IM Session.

We shift into +Awareness around December 2012, when the Winter Solistice passes and nothing happens. After years of holding on, expecting a collapse or transformation, this is when we understand worrying is futile, and nothing will change without our participation.

-

Note: Michael said in the January 2012 Energy Report that "December 21st, 2012 has moved to become a kind of anchoring effect of the Mature Soul consciousness and paradigm shift.

Since 1988, the population that has been incarnated has fluctuated over and over between having more Mature and more Young, almost on a yearly basis, but this current year may bring that to a conclusion, with a momentum in place that keeps the population sustained as having mostly Mature Souls at any given time." This means that this date represents when Humanity officially became a Mature Paradigm, reflecting a +Awareness of that reality.

We shift into the Realization of -Separation with the Election of Donald Trump in November 2016. This proves a shocking realization of the political division, extremism and lack of responsibility our governments have. It also highlighted the separation felt internationally towards Russia, China and the United States.

-

Note: An exploration of this pole and +Freedom can be found in Luciana's IM Session and AnnaD's IM Session.

We shift into the Manifestation of -Otiose around March 2018 with the Nexus Bubble of that year. This brings attention to the addiction and complacency to violence that Humanity has, notably reflected in the Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting & March for Our Lives Movement intent on addressing Gun Control issues. But also in Vladimir Putin's 4th Election, North Korean Tensions and the US-China Trade War.

-

Note: An exploration of this pole and +Purpose can be found in Avi's IM Session and Michael's IM Session.

The March 2018 Energy Report has a good description of the Nexus Bubble and state of the world then.

We shift next into the Contentment of -Contention with the May 2020 Black Lives Matter Movement inspired towards change after the unjust killing of Black man George Floyd by a White police man. The contention around Socioeconomic Oppression & Injustice, and the reality of Racism enters most conversations around the world now.

-

Note: An exploration of this pole and +Satisfaction can be found in Royce & Marius' IM SessionGeraldine's IM Session and DianeHB's IM Session.

We shift into the Magnetization of -Repulsion come January 2021 thanks to the Capitol Riots by White Supremacists and Trump Supporters denying his loss. We also explored the Rise & Denial of Vaccines here. This is a clear physical confrontation and reflection of the truths and lies people believe.

-

Note: An exploration of this pole and +Attraction can be found in Maureen's True Love Session, Oscar's IM Session, Tincha's IM Session, DianeHB's 2nd IM Session and Dawn's IM Session.

We shift into the Emanation of -Incongruity in September 2021. This is the feeling of just having to deal with what is, when we know it isn't who we are or want to be anymore. It is the consistency of inconsistency. The Climate Inaction lambasted by Greta Thunberg, Texas Abortion Ban, Facebook's Whistleblower Crisis, Disconnect between People and Government etc. are examples of incongruity.

-

Note: An exploration of this pole and +Alignment can be found in Martha's IM Session, Leela's IM Session, DianeHB's 2nd IM SessionDawn's IM Session and Dawn's Moving through Grief Session.

This is where I think we are today. Stuck in several negative poles, feeling overwhelmed and exhausted by the Separation, Otiose, Contention, Repulsion and Incongruity.

You know what else Michael said in the November 2019 transcript? "The shift to the Positive Poles is likely to come by March of 2020, but we will have to look again." Yeah, no. Turns out that's not what ended up happening *cue eyerolls*.

It's possible we could just complete the 4th IM with all these -Poles stacked up.

But that's not of interest to me and I would guess most of you too, so I want to redirect attention to the positive poles we have yet to reach as of October 2021.

These are +Freedom, +Purpose, +Satisfaction, +Attraction, and +Alignment.

Even though I feel so dissatisfied and tired and paralyzed, thinking of what it will be like for us to reach those +Poles makes me feel excited and enthusiastic.

So I dont give up.

Freedom from the Pandemic and Authoritarian ideologies. Purpose towards a sustainable future worth fighting for. Satisfaction from all the persistence we make to reach some great results. Attraction of communities working together on solutions. Alignment with the greater truths of life, and our own Earth, reflected by our actions.

I get to be alive through that, through this, and I really do look forward to participating in these shifts.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 4

I’ve actually been thinking about our collective 4th IM, because I’m seeing so many conversations in my own social media feeds and other media peeling away our collective imprinting one belief, one assumption at a time. Of course that’s only my sliver of the world, but this IS how the 4th IM goes — recognizing what imprints were handed down to us, what we wish to let go of, and what we wish to keep. It’s amazing to see it on happen on a cultural level. I’ve been wanting to write about the IMs without Michael jargon to help people make sense of their own 4th IM transitions, but now I’m realizing that I don’t need to delineate the structure to call out imprinting we need to change, and this is one way I can contribute to our collective 4th IM while doing something I really love. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

@DianeHB 

I'm a very systematic person so I love to map according to pre-existing systems.

But yes, you're right, there's no need to have a structure. The mere intent helps. If we all needed to understand how a 4th IM works, it'd kind of be redundant, cause we only need to know what we need to know to redefine ourselves. The feelings, the experiences, the failures etc.

Michael's words are quite complex, so in all honesty if you even wanted to talk about the stages in more colloquial terms Id say this is as bare bones as you can get:

Stage 1 is about moving from not caring about who you want to be, towards caring about just that idea and possibility of reimagining yourself/your life.

Stage 2 is about looking right at everything you hate about how others have defined you and allowing yourself to see and feel that.

Stage 3 is about realizing you're not those feelings. In meditative philosophy, it's the capacity to realize you are not your thoughts and feelings, you just experience them. We're all like planets experiencing waves of weather and climate patterns. That's what freedom is, no longer being defined by.

Stage 4 is about feeling like you're going nowhere and you don't know what you want to be. So you have to choose for yourself where you want to go, who you want to be, and do things that move you there.

Stage 5 is about managing all the frustrations and irritating feelings that cone up when you're doing (or not doing) what you want and defining yourself the way you like. It's about letting yourself be ok with the process, celebrating the little steps, just... living.

Stage 6 is about bumping up against others that have different ideas of you than you do, and processing that you no longer relate to that, clarifying who you are wanting to be now. Through this you find, nurture and bond with others that like this new you.

Stage 7 is about no longer fighting who you are and who you want to be. This can be from a place of resigning to what everyone else says you are and just feeling at odds with everyone, unable to fight it. Or it can be a process of accepting and being who you like to be and the life you build around that.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

31 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@DianeHB 

I'm a very systematic person so I love to map according to pre-existing systems.

But yes, you're right, there's no need to have a structure. The mere intent helps. If we all needed to understand how a 4th IM works, it'd kind of be redundant, cause we only need to know what we need to know to redefine ourselves. The feelings, the experiences, the failures etc.

Michael's words are quite complex, so in all honesty if you even wanted to talk about the stages in more colloquial terms Id say this is as bare bones as you can get:

Stage 1 is about moving from not caring about who you want to be, towards caring about just that idea and possibility of reimagining yourself/your life.

Stage 2 is about looking right at everything you hate about how others have defined you and allowing yourself to see and feel that.

Stage 3 is about realizing you're not those feelings. In meditative philosophy, it's the capacity to realize you are not your thoughts and feelings, you just experience them. We're all like planets experiencing waves of weather and climate patterns. That's what freedom is, no longer being defined by.

Stage 4 is about feeling like you're going nowhere and you don't know what you want to be. So you have to choose for yourself where you want to go, who you want to be, and do things that move you there.

Stage 5 is about managing all the frustrations and irritating feelings that cone up when you're doing (or not doing) what you want and defining yourself the way you like. It's about letting yourself be ok with the process, celebrating the little steps, just... living.

Stage 6 is about bumping up against others that have different ideas of you than you do, and processing that you no longer relate to that, clarifying who you are wanting to be now. Through this you find, nurture and bond with others that like this new you.

Stage 7 is about no longer fighting who you are and who you want to be. This can be from a place of resigning to what everyone else says you are and just feeling at odds with everyone, unable to fight it. Or it can be a process of accepting and being who you like to be and the life you build around that.

FYI, I wasn't telling you you shouldn't delineate where we are with the 4th IM. My comment was just saying that I'm seeing the work being done, and it is not all doom and gloom. I was looking more along the lines of finding some theory in psychology that's equivalent to the IMs, because I don't feel comfortable taking it from Michael and calling it my own. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

6 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

FYI, I wasn't telling you you shouldn't delineate where we are with the 4th IMs. My comment was just saying that I'm seeing the work being done, and it is not all doom and gloom. I was looking more along the lines of finding some theory in psychology that's equivalent to the IMs, because I don't feel comfortable taking it from Michael and calling it my own. 

Oh I didn't feel you were, I just tried to convey that we can frame the stages in a helpful process oriented way for others.

To be honest, yes I agree.

Until there's some biological, scientific or even pop culture source for stuff like this, it's kind of hard to talk about outside of here.

One thing I forgot to add is that while we've progressed through some pretty difficult negative poles collectively, it IS still progress.

I mean, we'd have to go through them at some point anyways, and we're just lightning speed moving into them.

What isn't progress is completing this damn IM in -Acquiescence and staying where we are. Which I do see a lot of people want to do, even myself sometimes.

To just give up and say "This is us, this is it, we're just a shitty, selfish, destructive species that won't listen to anyone but our own self interest."

Our only next step for progress is to aim for +Freedom. And so forth.

Resist the acquiescence. We shan't stay stuck here.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

@DianeHB-- "finding some theory in psychology that's equivalent to the IMs".

@KurtisM-- "Until there's some biological, scientific or even pop culture source for stuff like this, it's kind of hard to talk about this outside of here."

There is actually an abundance of well-researched theories in "developmental psychology" that are equivalent to what the Michaels refer to as the "Internal Monads".

That research and those theories have been in development for more than a hundred years now, and they have nicely converged on what the Michaels have said.

Attached you will find a 144-page PDF document, which is a mere introduction to some of those theories, correlated as best I can with the IMs.

This document was extracted from my forthcoming book The Natural Sequence. The book manuscript, and this Part of it, is in a very primitive condition. I hope to have the book finished sometime in 2023, after I finish Study Papers on the Original Michael Group next year, if all goes well.

DevPsy.pdf

Edited by Philip Wittmeyer
word change
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2