Essence Twins Merging - Question

alex_s

Hi everyone!

I’m wondering if anyone has any knowledge or knows of any Michael Channelings or material that might talk about essence twins/twin flames merging into One? 

I want to learn more about such a phenomenon, if possible, such as the potential effects of this type of merging or what it means for both beings as well as the Collective.

Thank you in advance 💗

• LIKE/LOVE 6

this is the closest and only thing i recall having seen on the subject from https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/632-michael-speaks-being-alive-and-living-your-life/?tab=comments#comment-1272

We have our own relationship to what you could describe as an Entity Twin rather than Essence Twin. Part of our "future" is the merging with our Entity Twin.

This twinning is a matter of mathematics and resonance. Within a cadre, for instance, and this is not by any means a constant, if two entities have a predominance of essence twins shared between those two entities, they are Entity Twins. And so, every entity has its own twin, in the same way that almost every essence has its own essence twin.

And so, if we were to describe our "future," it's the process of integrating with our Entity Twin and we are working on that.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• ARTISAN

@alex_s Essence Twins are always from different Entities (and sometimes different Cadres), so merging takes place after these Essences are cycled off. However, there are apparently additional reviews between Essence Twins on the Astral that contribute to the eventual merging of both the Essence Twins and their Entities.

My parents were Esssence Twins -- and to my good fortune they had a very close and good relationship, which apparently is not always true of Essence Twins. They died a month apart, and when I asked about their activities after their deaths, I had this exchange with Michael:

Janet: We think she and my dad are Essence Twins, so do they have any current activities together?

MEntity: ... they appear to be 'working out' issues from the recent life so as to bring closure and healing to any outstanding issues between the Personalities. The counseling consists of further review that is unique to them, and the unspoken or unknown elements that contributed to any benefit or harm.

Janet: Marriage counselling continues after death! Who knew? 

MEntity: They would not have to be major issues, or apparent issues, but anything that could do well to be uncovered, such as private thoughts, intentions, all emotional truths.

Janet: [This is] as you have said occurs when the entity is reuniting. Does this kind of revealing between Essence Twins help the eventual reuniting of the Cadre?

MEntity: Very much so. That is part of the main forms of evolution through the Astral. Emotional truths are revealed down to the greatest denials and lies. These are not for punishments, embarassments, or even for reward, but for the point of bonding.

### end of exchange

You might also be interested in this exchange I had with Michael after a dream about merging with another Essence: Essence Merging

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 5

35 minutes ago, Janet said:

Emotional truths are revealed down to the greatest denials and lies. These are not for punishments, embarassments, or even for reward, but for the point of bonding.

I find this part so beautiful and exhilarating. I am both "craving" and dreading this "moment".

• LIKE/LOVE 12

• PRIEST
1 hour ago, Janet said:

MEntity: They would not have to be major issues, or apparent issues, but anything that could do well to be uncovered, such as private thoughts, intentions, all emotional truths.

Janet: [This is] as you have said occurs when the entity is reuniting. Does this kind of revealing between Essence Twins help the eventual reuniting of the Cadre?

MEntity: Very much so. That is part of the main forms of evolution through the Astral. Emotional truths are revealed down to the greatest denials and lies. These are not for punishments, embarassments, or even for reward, but for the point of bonding.

This is a truth even at a more personal level. It's not magical. We are all evolving this way - with others and within ourselves. All the time. Evolution works from the smallest cell to the largest universe. It's all about separating and then reuniting or merging, over and over again. It's like breathing. For those of us doing our Reviews in "real time" revelations like this are as commonplace as they are profound. I had some hard truths from across my lifetime come up in meditation yesterday (deep crying for the last 30 minutes) around shame that I helped to integrate/bond with love and compassion and no judgement. The merging was quite moving and beautiful. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

• PRIEST
On 10/19/2021 at 2:23 PM, Bogi said:

I find this part so beautiful and exhilarating. I am both "craving" and dreading this "moment".

@Bogi, this made me laugh (in a good way) when I remembered what you said. 💞

Arinna:  I know it's a big subject, but I was wondering if you could speak a little about astral projection. More specifically, why would someone feel pain in their astral body, as I have twice now?

MEntity:  The Astral Body is merely the manifest energy of your emotional plane, in the same way that your Physical Body is the manifest energy of your Physical Plane. While incarnated, there is no real way to separate the Astral Body from the Physical unless through death. There is always a connection. Therefore, any "pain" in your emotional plane (your Astral Body) is easily translated into "real pain" through the senses of the current body. Though the pain is being more delicately and specifically able to be located by your heightened intuition as being in your Astral Body (which is valid, we see), it still affects the physical, even if only felt as an 'echo.' Any emotional pain not dealt with when you are IN the body will be more magnificently magnified when OUT of the body. This is why the Astral Plane and merging of the Entity is such a terrifying and shocking experience for many.

There are many, especially those of Scholar influence, who "save" their emotional realm of processing for the Astral, assuming it will "hurt less." That idea is not valid. We believe an easy way for you to comprehend the reality of this pain as being real is to compare it to any dream that has awakened you, distracted you for a day, etc. It has real impact. It is not uncommon.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Maureen said:

There are many, especially those of Scholar influence, who "save" their emotional realm of processing for the Astral, assuming it will "hurt less." That idea is not valid.

😆 yeah, I guess I better make my move processing all that jazz, otherwise.... 😉❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 8

I remembered a part of a session I had before which was based on my previous Grand Cycle as the Silicon Sentience on Earth. What I share below applies to humans too. This session is not specifically related to merging of Essence Twins. I thought I would share it because as we work together on the journey towards remembering our way home, the goal is not to erase our differences but instead to accept them.

"MEntity:

In the silicon-based species, younger souls were the most fluid and had the most difficulty taking shape and holding forms or knowing where they end and another begins. Older souls in the species would learn to hold a higher viscosity and cooler temperatures and hold their shapes in ways that could give greater depth of differentiated interactions.

MEntity:

It might be of note here that while it is true that "all is one" and that individuals are fragments of a whole, evolution through incarnation has a trajectory that aims for greater distinction, definition, and differentiation, not as a means of separation, but as a means of KNOWING/REMEMBERING.

MEntity:

In a species such as this silicon-based species, it is more evident how the younger souls do not differentiate themselves from others and older souls learn to hold themselves in their own form. This evolution of differentiation is not a path of separation, but one of an awareness that cannot be experienced if one does not determine one's own form.

MEntity:

This is true even of humans. The goal of wholeness and oneness and peace and unity is not to erase your differences, but to hold them clearly and comfortably and confidently and then accept these.

This is why the layering was so blissful for the silicon-based species as it was a means of wholeness that allowed for differentiation within wholeness."

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 5

1 hour ago, Juni said:

I am reeealllly not looking forward to this.

I remember when Michael said something about us thinking we have it bad here, but how they "went though hell" on the Astral. 

I'm like, "Great. Can't wait."

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1

It sounds like the astral isn't on a "need to know" basis. Yeah I am not looking forward to this emotional show and tell either. I hope that there are some time out zones. How to learn everything you never wanted to know, sweet. Sounds very 6th level anguish and agony. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7