Introduction

Janaki

Hi All,

My name is Janaki. I live in London and a software employee. My hobbies are reading on topics related to psychology, personality assesment systems, style systems and spirituality. 

After years of reading through the study library and trying to assess my profile (with not much luck :)) , I am here becoming a part of the team and happy to be here.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Hello and welcome!
How did you stumble upon these teachings? I ask because some people have had books literally fall on them from shelves 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 5

13 hours ago, Evelin said:

Hello and welcome!
How did you stumble upon these teachings? I ask because some people have had books literally fall on them from shelves 🙂

Hi Evelin,

Thankyou. I came across https://personalityspirituality.net/ website first when I was researching for Gurdjeff's body types.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Hey @Janaki! Welcome to TLE! You have a wonderful name and it has a great story attached to it in Hindu mythology. Are you Indian, by any chance?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

2 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

Hey @Janaki! Welcome to TLE! You have a wonderful name and it has a great story attached to it in Hindu mythology. Are you Indian, by any chance?

Hi Sharvari, Thank you and yes I from from India.

• LIKE/LOVE 4