ENERGY REPORT - NOVEMBER 2021

Troy

I see why Michaels are using the word "unexpectedly" because I was expecting also something wildly heavy, especially in Scorpio season.

But I am grateful for this calmness that has been October and hopefully November and the rest of the year because it has been an exhausting year. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Pat McCabe's Facebook Page - there are two!

Here's the one with the most updated and IS-type content https://www.facebook.com/pat.mccabe.5454 

This page has more followers 7,532 vs 1,864 so Facebook kept sending me here, when I was trying to find the other one! https://www.facebook.com/womanstandsshining

Just in case anyone else is having the same "problem". 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 3

I think this is one of the latest interviews with her. I really have a lot of appreciation for her, she seems very down to earth and steady in her character.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

• PRIEST
2 hours ago, Troy said:

2021 OVERLEAVES

ROLE: Server (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Higher Intellectual (emphasized all year) (and Intellectual Center)

GOAL: Re-evaluation (emphasized Jan - Mar)

MODE: Perseverance (emphasized Apr - Jun)

ATTITUDE: Cynic (emphasized Jul - Sep)

CHIEF FEATURES: Martyrdom (emphasized Oct - Dec)

As it's a Server year, I thought it would be interesting to see what the Mature Server and Old Server can bring into the mix. Here's what Michael said on March 21, 2010 in Michael Speaks: The Roles for Mature and Old Souls.  

Now we will walk through the Roles as they might be understood in Mature and Old Soul contexts.

MATURE SERVERS - Mature Servers tend to find themselves struggling with the reconciliation of Having Recognition, and Being Helpful.

Over the course of the Young Soul Age, it finally occurs to the Server on a profound level that it is okay to be recognized, praised, rewarded, and that a reciprocating circuit of energy is vital to sustaining Service.

Service is not a one-way circuit. One cannot serve where it is not received, and one cannot continue to serve without some form of exchange of nurturing at the very least.

For many lifetimes previous to the Young Soul Age, this nurturing is either neglected until it cannot be any longer, or it is found in breaks between Serving. The Young Server then tends to use that entire Age to "catch up" on self-service to the extent that it can.

In the Mature Age, then, the reconciliation begins between having that necessity of exchange in nurturing, and the core Being that seeks to serve in meaningful ways.

Mature Servers, then, tend to be extremely busy, pulled in many directions, internally and externally, while struggle with issues of utter availability and ineffective over-extension.

The eventual reconciliation comes when the Mature Server only offers service when it can.

OLD SERVERS - The Old Server now emphasizes Being, and in this case, Being Helpful. At the very core of the Server is the design to HELP. (an aside: At first, all design in the early Soul Ages is manifested as compulsion as the default design is relied upon, but eventually becomes impulsion as the capacity for conscious choice grows).

Old Servers often do not "serve" at all in the capacity that one would think of as serving. The Mature Soul is ACTIVE. The Old Soul is PASSIVE. In this case, the Old Server "passively" Helps.

The Old Server then begins to use exemplification as his or her means of offering Help. The entire life, self, and Being become the manifestation of Essence in that the Old Server WILL NOT allow himself or herself to suffer.

If help can be gained from that by another, then the Old Server may extend upon that, but it has learned that suffering is a useless experience and will refuse to Help at the expense of self, but will unconditionally Help those who are willing to give up suffering.

That may sound conditional, but it is not. It is simply a hard lesson learned that those who suffer most often choose not to be helped in any meaningful way.

We define "suffer" here as that state of intellectual and emotional over-wroughtness that leaves no room for solutions.

Those who suffer in that way eventually learn that they are the only ones who can transform that experience, and all other influences are merely salves or addictions.

The Old Server does not cater to that endless dynamic.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 9

Once again a powerful (if brief) Energy Report for me.  Feels wholly on target and reflective of my experience.   Emotions are high, frustrations continue, I try to keep my focus on making constructive choices.   Also, interestingly, I have noticed that my everyday interactions with people seem to be infused with kindness - like everyone I meet and interact with is taking that extra care to be actively kind and empathetic.  It's been very nice.  I hope it will continue.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

3 hours ago, Maureen said:

Mature Servers, then, tend to be extremely busy, pulled in many directions, internally and externally, while struggle with issues of utter availability and ineffective over-extension.

Omg, that sounds just like my mom--a 4th level Mature Server. I've definitely had some resentment issues with her wanting to be a grandma forever, and then rarely having the time to be a grandma when she became one. But she's retiring soon, so we'll see if anything changes lol.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

13 hours ago, Maryann said:

It's been two weeks on limited consumption news. I feel so much better without all the lies.

Yes! Great decision!  So glad you're feeling better.  

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

• WARRIOR
On 11/9/2021 at 5:40 AM, Maryann said:

I've been in a dark place for a long time. Depression, anger, rage, hopelessness and terror make up my misery package. It's difficult to be nice when raging against the machine. Especially now, kindness is incredibly important. Two weeks ago, as a last ditch effort to alleviate the misery, I gave up the news. I allow myself 5 min in the morning. That's it. It's amazing how much better I feel. It's a lot easier to shift poles when I'm not immersed in the crap show circus running 24/7 inside the DC beltway.

I've realized care isn't rage. At the end of the day, I can't make Manchin choose the greater good over his personal greed. I have no power to turn McConnell into a reasonable human being. I can't end the filibuster and I can't eliminate the electoral college. I can't flatten the obscene inequality. I can't make any of them value truth. 

I can, however, turn it off. It's not that I don't care about what's going on in the world. I do. Climate change alone can work me into a raging lather. At the end of the day, I've realized I can't be nice and be pissed off at the same time.

It's been two weeks on limited consumption news. I feel so much better without all the lies.

We finally completely cut the cord meaning we got rid of cable.  If it isn't streaming, we don't get it now.  It forces us to limit our consumption.  There's still plenty of news available to watch this way but it's not going to be going every minute of the day we have the TV on.  It's nice being free of that enormous cable bill!

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Same here, I live without television for 30 years, I joined Netflix 2 years ago, cause people here on TLE were mentioning some interesting stuff, I watched not much and pulled out of it a view months ago.

It is soothing unto me, to be aware how much of info-glut I can really handle, I got more and more selective over the decades, and what I have and want to know somehow always makes it to my doorstep.

My own inner and outer life has much more space, and instead of paying all those bills, I have a Michael Session.

I truly do care about our beautiful Planet Earth and all the Life on it, I am part of this collective and where I put my Energy into grows, am convinced of that.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

• ARTISAN

It's been a long time since I watched the news on TV regularly, and it helps me to avoid the sound bites that make me angry while not imparting much news at all. I subscribe to a couple of national newspapers and my local newspaper, both to support journalism and to get the headlines in my mail every day. If something looks useful in the headlines I open the link; otherwise, I leave it alone.

There are people I follow on Twitter to get a handle on anything "important" that's happening, and I may follow up with a news search, but I leave Twitter alone on weekends because, just like TV news, it can make me angry and anxious about things I can do nothing about.

I follow my governor, my Senator and US Rep, and a local newscaster that I enjoy. Sometimes they post something on Facebook or Twitter to make me follow up on local news; most of the time their posts are all I feel I need to know.

I also discontinued cable in July. I pay to stream much of what I watch ad-free, but the cost is pennies compared to what I paid for cable and I'm no longer supporting the likes of Fox News via the cable subscription. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Oddly, I also cancelled my cable last week. They sent me a free streaming box so that I can pick up Peacock Premium for free and will likely add Paramount+ so that I can pick up Star Trek through CBS. I don't watch sports, I can get news through online sources and any "major" events tend to stream for free on Facebook and YouTube. I've got a weather app on almost every device I own. I never got into Twitter or Instagram, so that helps remove distractions.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

• WARRIOR
36 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Oddly, I also cancelled my cable last week. They sent me a free streaming box so that I can pick up Peacock Premium for free and will likely add Paramount+ so that I can pick up Star Trek through CBS. I don't watch sports, I can get news through online sources and any "major" events tend to stream for free on Facebook and YouTube. I've got a weather app on almost every device I own. I never got into Twitter or Instagram, so that helps remove distractions.

Between Prime Video (there's a lifetime of viewing!), HBO Max, Hulu and a few streaming local news apps... we good! 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Between Prime Video (there's a lifetime of viewing!), HBO Max, Hulu and a few streaming local news apps... we good! 🙂

That's more than I have. I just have Netflix and now Peacock Premium and no time to watch those even. But yeah, if there is a way to get streaming local news, public stations (ie, PBS) for free, that would be perfect. I know most of the content provider costs for streaming tends to be high costs demanded to carry sports programming and sadly they don't give a way to opt out and still receiving the local news stations. 

Sigh, capitalism ruins things yet again.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• WARRIOR
4 minutes ago, BrianW said:

But yeah, if there is a way to get streaming local news, public stations (ie, PBS) for free, that would be perfect. 

We have a station or 2 that has an app in the Apple store which our smart TV is able to download for local news streaming.  You may as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Maryann I so hear you.  I don't really understand why it's so hard to disconnect from the rage though.

I visited my mother last week and usually there's lots of TV news watching but she has stopped watching TV altogether for the most part and it was so great to not turn it on for 5 whole days and I haven't turned it on since I've been home, which has only been 2 nights.  I keep it parked on Roku so when I turn it on there's no sound to lure me in.  I can't remember the last time I put the news on.  I am planning to unsubscribe from all the digital newspaper subscriptions I felt the need to have during the height of Covid and get on with my life.  I also need to get Twitter off my phone.  I had cut the cord to cable before I moved to FL and would maintain that but where I live it's included but I mostly use streaming services anyway.  If you have a Roku box or TV they carry local news in lots of areas.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Since ditching the cable years ago, we have Hulu, Netflix, HBO Max, prime, and Disney+.

My wife watches shows all the time.

I watch like documentaries and movies that strike me.  Like Dune.

Mostly news is from Facebook and youtube.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

• PRIEST

I remember a snatch of a dream from this morning. I was in a place where there were a handful of people. I noticed Elon Musk was there. I thought, Aha, I'm going to speak to him and set him straight... nicely but firmly. Twice (that I recall), as I tried to speak to him, someone in security blocked my path. I was close enough for him to hear me and said to him something like "if you'll give me a couple of minutes of your time" but he put his head down and looked away at something else that was taking his attention. He seemed very distracted and wanted nothing to do with hearing what I, or anyone else, had to say. So discomforting to see an Old Soul (Old 5 King) be so unreceptive to even hearing out someone on the Astral plane. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, Wendy said:

@Maryann I so hear you.  I don't really understand why it's so hard to disconnect from the rage though.

The rage is fear based.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

3 hours ago, Maureen said:

I remember a snatch of a dream from this morning. I was in a place where there were a handful of people. I noticed Elon Musk was there. I thought, Aha, I'm going to speak to him and set him straight... nicely but firmly. Twice (that I recall), as I tried to speak to him, someone in security blocked my path. I was close enough for him to hear me and said to him something like "if you'll give me a couple of minutes of your time" but he put his head down and looked away at something else that was taking his attention. He seemed very distracted and wanted nothing to do with hearing what I, or anyone else, had to say. So discomforting to see an Old Soul (Old 5 King) be so unreceptive to even hearing out someone on the Astral plane. 

This seems perfectly in line with his behaviour, though. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

12 hours ago, Bobby said:

We finally completely cut the cord meaning we got rid of cable.  If it isn't streaming, we don't get it now.  It forces us to limit our consumption.  There's still plenty of news available to watch this way but it's not going to be going every minute of the day we have the TV on.  It's nice being free of that enormous cable bill!

I've never had cable, but I spend a lot of time on social media. 
But lately, I've been noticing what actually makes me happy to see and what is mainly stressful without being informative, or distracting without being helpful, and I've been leaving a lot of groups, unliking a lot of pages, unfriending people who don't interact with me and haven't for ages, and trying hard to notice how I'm spending my waking hours. 
I'm still reading news, but I took a bunch of apps off my phone that are just pointless time sucks. 
I want to go back to journaling and reading more actual books. 
Also I'd like to be taking more photos. Especially of the before and after variety, to remind myself of progress in myriad areas. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13