Preserving The teachings of Casual plane teachers

chamomile

Question

Will the materials from Michael's teachings, Seth's teachings and other casual plane teachers' teachings be preserved? Will Their teachings be integrated into the daily lives of humans in the future(common and well known throughout the world)? or will they be lost, altered and forgotten? I am sorry if this sounds like a ridiculous question. But the mere thought of losing access to these pieces of resonating, comforting and eye-opening materials scares and upsets me. Any thoughts are welcomed; thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

2 answers to this question

• ARTISAN

This has been asked in numerous sessions. Michael has said repeatedly that their work and the work of other Causal Plane teachers will be preserved, and other teachers will come forward in the future to provide essentially the same teaching. Here is one session where that is referenced (although it is not the session in which Michael explicitly said their work would be preserved): More on the Archive Septet. There is a link in this post to Petra's original session in which the Archive Septet is identified. 

Here is part of the exchange in the linked session: 

Janet: You also mentioned that your Teaching and that of Seth are part of the “roster of teachings” being monitored by this and related configurations. Can you tell me some of the other “teaching[s] that had been dead or lost, so to speak” that these configurations are monitoring? I wonder about whether there are other teachers that many Michael students are aware of and whether there are some that are fairly unknown that we might like to explore.

MEntity

Other teachings being monitored would include: all of the teachings of the Infinite Souls to-date, whether named and institutionalized as religions or broad concepts that fuel creativity. The Teachings of Seth are included as well as those of Lazarus, Emmanuel, Orin/DaBen, and many names that are not known to this channel. Keep in mind that the names are irrelevant, even our own. We are speaking of the monitoring of the teachings, themselves. For example, much of what we teach and what Seth, Lazarus, Emmanuel, and Orin/DaBen teach are variations on the same teachings as originated elsewhere.

Included in the monitoring are the teachings of Transcendental Souls who succeeded in delivering a cohesive teaching (not all succeed in doing so).

Keep in mind that there is only one true teaching. This means that however original or unique the packaging, flavor, and delivery, we should still be providing a path to the same states. This is why we chose to come through different channels. Through our valid channels you should find the same teaching, but often with different packaging, flavor and method of delivery. This helps our students in the process of validation as they determine the validity of consistency despite variations.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 4

It's not a ridiculous question, and luckily, as mentioned above, the teachings themselves will continue in some form. Whether or not they become truly mainstream in any sense is probably a bit more speculative...I imagine integration of the teachings would ultimately be a slow and largely seamless process such that it may not even register that they've been integrated.

As far as if the specific information we as a specific community are getting, well, that'll depend in part on our archiving. I'm sure many students are keeping record of their sessions and hopefully hard copies as well. Whether it ever gets formally or centrally stored (thinking of something like the Edgar Cayce Association), stays largely scattered among students or groups, or slides into obscurity is yet to be known. Older information does exist in the form of books, though, and potentially other books could come out as well, so I think even in more concrete terms that there's a good chance a record of this specific material may survive.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 9