HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!

Troy

@TroyI hear you! Your experience is shared, and I get it profoundly. Thank you for voicing this hope and courage to be BACK, steering our own course. Happy New Year 2022!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Thank you, @Troyfor sharing this! We support and love you! I send you healing energy, and I hope better year to you and everybody here! This year has been rough, in many ways. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Wow @Troy, what you describe about how the last year was for you, fits my experience like a glove. But somehow, seemingly out of nowhere, new energy came my way and I woke up invigorated this morning. That really surprised be, because I went to sleep last night with that same untethered, lost feeling that was my companion for most of the last two years. I decided that I will not let my experience this year be same as the last two years were and then I read your post and that put a big smile on my face! Thanks. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

The 2021 year was almost a blank one for me: nothing new happened really.

Save for creativity, I improved my own web http://jlozevis.free.fr/ site creating new pages (sorry in French). And moreover I created a small altar following the buying of a little bronze Greek naked statue. This creation was an adventure by itself with synchronicities and is not yet finished. It made me consider that pure sexual desire is NOT evil and can lead to unexpected and positIve things.

I wish you, Troy and others an happy and healthy 2022 new year.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Happy, happy New Year to you, @Troy, and to all the TLE posters! Consider yourselves showered with virtual confetti.

2021 was a doozie for me too (I had to undergo major surgery, for one thing) but yes, let’s make 2022 a Thrive Year. Let’s not let the Republicans or the doomsayers or the Eeyores or the bastards in general grind us down. It shall be a year of love, health and joy. In Jean Luc Picard’s words, “Make It So!”

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Happy New Year!! You've OOZED Good Work so hard and so well the past year -and always- @Troy, I see YOU and I appreciate all what you've created for you, and for us, even though you were navigating such difficult moments!! And this goes for all of you my beloved TLErs!! You did the best you could with both the shitty and beautiful of life!!  I send you giant soul healing hugs!!

And I trust we will continue Being and Creating our best at any given moment!! 🥰 I wish you all peace, harmony and the deepest fulfillment of your dreams!! Love you!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

Happy New Year Troy…. Let’s create our new world with respect for others struggling to do the same.  And coalesce our strengths to move all of us forward.  I have to say that much of last year it felt as if I was drowning.  Then in the fading energies of 2021 for  some reason I got a real mule kick to the head.  Sometimes it’s hard to stay the path and not lose sight of the bright reality that beckons us onward.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

One more thing - @Troy, your health is THE most important thing. It sounds like you went through a real crisis in 2021! Please take super duper most excellent care of yourself and lean on your support system. May this be the year you, and all of us, don’t just survive but thrive, bloom, and flourish!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• 2 weeks later...