This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Asking essence for help

chamomile

Question

Hello! Does anyone know how to ask your essence for help? Thank you! 

Edited by chamomile
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

9 answers to this question

In looking for something totally unrelated, I happened across this session in which Ms rather directly answer your question @chamomile:

[sam-nemo] How can we attract guides, people or entities with similar goals to ours?

[M_Entity]
There are parts of the life in which the Personality manages, and parts in which Essence manages. “Attracting” Fragments, physical or nonphysical, is managed by Essence. Personality need only communicate to Essence if there is a particular interest determined.

Communicating to Essence is as simple as thinking. If you choose to be clearer, set aside time before and/or after sleep to softly communicate to Essence what you seek.

Essence has a limited “view” of the lifetime, and without the conscious input from Personality, the lifetime can be in agreement with or against the wishes of a Personality. When Personality is clear in what it wants, or seeks to attract, Essence is there.

For the deeper ways of actually doing that, the answers already posted are excellent resources.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

I believe it’s as simple as acknowledging you need help. Say it to yourself, say it out loud, it’s all good. Your essence IS you, but it helps if you (the personality) invites it into your life.

Then it’s just a matter of finding the little impulses that will lead you to a better life. ...I’m not great at bookmarking sessions, but there is one that explains the differences between impulses and compulsion that was a big help to me a few years back.

Edited by Patty
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

I highly recommend reading the "Conscious Connection to Essence" transcripts. Here's part one of three:

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Can essence speak to me? Like as in  I ask a question and a reply would  just pop up in my head?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• TLE12
2 hours ago, chamomile said:

Can essence speak to me? Like as in  I ask a question and a reply would  just pop up in my head?

Essence is you when you are living in your True Personality. You can listen to your True Voice which is the kindest and most compassionate inner voice that you have. Inner voices that are loud, condemning, and based on unwarranted fears are not your true voice. Unfortunately, those voices tend to drown out your true voice. It takes some work to discern which inner voice is based on the truth and which voices are not based on the truth.

Essence has a broader perspective and can help us see possibilities we might not have considered but Essence is learning from the personality during the lifetime. We can ask Essence questions for guidance but we still have to make our own choices in life which have consequences. Some choices made in life will work out and meet our desires while others may not. That is part of the gamble in being alive in a shared space with other people who are making their own choices in their lifetimes. We are all here learning and experiencing together based on the choices we make.

Here is a session from Michael on the concept of True Voice. I remember reading other sessions on this topic but this is one of them.

"There are always many paths of speculation and possibility and probability that range between “good and bad,” and when the personal or collective world is bombarded with a vast and uncertain range of speculation, one can lose all sense of what is true and the voices of the world or your fears or your past or your worries, etc. drown out your True Voice. You begin to think and feel that all of it is true. This is impossible for the mind and body to process and you begin to shut down from the sources of joy and vitality and curiosity and play of life. You begin to dismiss your 9 Needs and ignore your 9 Pillars. You no longer know what is true so you lose your sense of True Play, True Work, True Study, True Love, True Home, etc. Your mind shuts down because when everything is true then none of it is true. When you are no longer guided by what is true, you begin to be guided by the voices of everyone and everything but yourself. You lose your True Voice.

We will introduce this concept of “True Voice” as that inner guidance system that can be relied upon when all of your Needs and Pillars are nurtured. The True Voice is simply an inner trust in your own choices and your capacity to navigate and calibrate and adapt and change and grow through those choices. There will be “right” choices and “wrong” choices and you will learn from these. There will be choices with intentional consequences and choices with unintentional consequences and you will grow from these. There will be choices you regret and choices you celebrate. Your True Voice embraces fully the concept of “Learning How To Choose, and Choosing How To Learn.” Even when the choice is to hold off on making a choice. But the True Voice will never paralyze you.

For most of our students, the recent Nexus Bubble sorted through all of the moments where you fragmented yourself by not listening to yourself. You sorted through all of the moments where those parts of you suddenly realized that they had to return to their True Voice, and they did. And that includes you. This version of you also decided enough is enough and stripped through the bullshit din of noise and remembered that your own voice is valid and worthy and meaningful and true. Yes, there is a lot of uncertainty in the world and even in yourself, but when you lose your trust in your own voice, you become voiceless and directionless. Many of our students reclaimed their True Voice over July and now begin the work of listening.

For most of our students this has meant returning to the Pragmatist’s Efficiency of cutting out or cutting through the bullshit din of noise and voices that are telling you what is and is not true and trusting yourself to embrace your own enthusiasm, play, joy, progress, actions, etc. that are true for you. It is possible for these things to be true even as it is true that the personal or collective world is in a challenging state. It is okay to listen to your own voice when the world is crying and screaming, and it is vital. Listening to your own voice changes everything because you are no longer defined by what is true around you or by what you are told is true, but you become a force of creativity that helps contribute to or change the truth around you. In short, one can listen to the world telling you how awful you are or how awful the world is, or you can listen to your True Voice and listen to the truth that things, people, life and even you can be both awful AND wonderful. Your True Voice allows room for your choices to matter. "

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/2069-energy-report-august-2018/

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12
11 hours ago, chamomile said:

Yes.

Depending on how you and essence communicate.

Example.

I talk to myself alot.  When I was younger, it was often to escape. Part of that talking was integrating imaginations.

Over time I have learned to quiet the noise in my head and listen. Essence doesn't "speak" with words to me. Essence shows me idea and works symbolically with me. Imagines pictures, landscapes, things of imagination.

Another way that it works with me is during the chatter.  I am working through a problem and the answer is just there. Essence does this too.  They just are. And through whatever mechanism they either speak directly through my own voice or prompt a thought that guides in a direction.

When I say speak through me I mean just that.  I'll be thinking on something and then I just say something out loud or in my head that answers or pushes thoughts toward the answer. I usually feel it before it happens. 

You exist.  So the connection to essence is there.  Now just use what others have posted and learn to Listen to how essence is "talking".

Edited by Christian
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

• TLE12

Essence speaks to me through music all of the time. I just need to stop and listen. It’s definitely different for each individual. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3