This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT - January 2022

Troy

@Heidi I fully understand where your coming from. You could say I been there and done that. It’s been about 23 years since I have drank alcohol. Keep reaching out and take any help offered. It can be a rough ride but you will do it. Reach out to me any time you need to chat or ask questions. My children were my motivation at the time. 

best to you!

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • THANK YOU! 1

Thankyou Troy and Michael, this is quite beautiful. 

The end part made me picture in my mind that the physical plane is like the engine, the machinery that drives and propels all the momentum of the planes above it....

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 3

I have a tangible parallel shift change post Nexus! I used to see house and tree changes, but I don’t get out a lot these days. 

I had picked up a curbside order the other day during the nexus and they had accidentally put in the wrong pizza. My daughter is very picky about food, and I’d already stuffed it into the freezer before I noticed it said BBQ Chicken instead of Uncured pepperoni. It was an entire ordeal of multiple phone calls and going back to the store. That new pizza was eaten. Saturday I pulled the BBQ one out a little bit, noticed it said White, put it back. Morgan went shopping yesterday and got another pepperoni. This morning she’s yelling to me that both pizzas are pepperoni. She hadn’t particularly looked at the other one enough to for sure have seen the kind, but I did! My phone still remembers the 3 calls to/from the store. 

I looked up the bbq one online and it mentions White meat so I’m not crazy. 

Edit for clarity that the store told me to keep the wrong pizza, so I got a free pizza that no one was very interested in. 

A345797B-3545-409F-A88A-6D00581B034A.jpeg

Edited by Martha
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WHAT/WOW! 8
  • LOL 2

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, Troy said:

JANUARY 5th - 8th: NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - This is an emotional Nexus that is all about the choices made in response to emotionally-driven experiences. This is a divergence that could be said to act as a kind of purge for that which is most emotionally damaged and attached or addicted to patterns that no longer serve. This is a window for examining these and allowing them to be released in favor of creating new patterns that serve Agape.

@Troy, thank you Sir (I'm channeling Cyprus). 🤩 I'm having many creative thoughts bubbling up, pulling loose ends together and such, that I'll write on later but for now this Nexus Divergence jumped out at me as I had a dream at the beginning of the month. Here's the last part. 💫

January 5, 2022:  Then I had moved in the dream, just to the other side of where I was, into my apartment that I had just moved to with my husband. I was standing in the kitchen. I had spent a great deal of time, as one does, setting it up exactly as I wanted it. This is where the crazy starts. The new kitchen had a long wall with cupboards, a short side, and then a lovely large island filled with all my things. I left the room for a second and came back and the island and the short side were gone. Vanished. And the rest of the living room area looked unfinished as well. I panicked. What happened? Where did everything go? All my things and my hard work disappeared. I turned back, confused. I left the room and came back and it was back to “normal”. I looked away and it was gone again. I went back and forth with this a dozen times and these rapidly switching Parallels had my head spinning. I went into the hallway to talk to some people and said “You must see this. It’s Parallel Realities shifting right before my eyes (well, more like as I turn away) like I’ve never seen before.”. I felt out of control and kind of panicky. I had no idea how to hold on to the version I wanted, the one I had worked so hard for, and at the same time I had never seen anything like this before so I was amazed.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 7

31 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

Thank you for the report, Troy! I had some tears when I read it.

i got choked up as well. I was reading it aloud to my daughter, and several times I had to stop. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18

"This year is different.

This year has carried over 2021 Martyrdom in full force so that it links with 2022 Self-Destruction. This is one of the most lethal and challenging combinations of Chief Features for any individual, community, or collective. This combination can be, literally, deadly. The combination of feeling out of control and that everything is worthless and not worth the life wasted on it can lead to terminal illnesses, suicide, profound depression, and acts of rage and violence that have no concern for consequences. 

Combine this with the energies that jumpstart the year through the Role, Center, and Goal, this has made for a particularly challenging launch into 2022. The negative poles of Artisan, Emotional Center, and Acceptance have many in Delusion, Sentimentality, and Ingratiation. 

This translates into many students and people around the world straddling a fine line between fragile inspiration and fragile disintegration. By “disintegration” we mean the experience of falling apart, losing your center of gravity, collapse, giving up, defeated. By fragile inspiration, we mean that even for those who are aiming with the highest optimism and ideals for the year, it is like trying to sing a lovely melody amid an avalanche of pots and pans.

We do not yet know if the emphasis on the Chief Features will separate and return to their usual season of emphasis, but we can say that it is likely that you, your community, and your world will need every possible authentic moment of beauty, love, kindness, intimacy, compassion, joy, affection, and inspiration it can get. We emphasize authenticity because these are qualities that are worthless when faked or forced or demanded or choreographed. The authentic, organic sharing of these elements is what matters, otherwise, it is escapism, delusion."
-----------------------------

So, two things. 
Anyone know how it's even possible for CFs to link up like this? 
If it decides to just come along for the ride, is there any info on double Chief Feature years? 
I'm sure I'm probably forgetting, but I don't ever remember an Energy Report starting out quite like this one. 

Second thing: 
I woke up to a text from a relative who made a choice I found extremely confusing but now after reading this, I realize she's basically hooked into all three negative poles--Delusion, Sentimentality and most especially Ingratiation. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18

"JANUARY 5th - 8th: NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - This is an emotional Nexus that is all about the choices made in response to emotionally-driven experiences. This is a divergence that could be said to act as a kind of purge for that which is most emotionally damaged and attached or addicted to patterns that no longer serve. This is a window for examining these and allowing them to be released in favor of creating new patterns that serve Agape."

So first off, all the messages and importance of LOVING in this report resonates with my aim to help create the Love Timeline. So in a way, I'm glad that that's the collective energy right now. To Love.

Second, I felt this divergence, but it was more so around several people and groups around me entering into crazy and heated disagreements. Like 5 groups at once just started getting into huge fights, and I was so confused. I just decided to trust. I don't think any version of me that branched would decide to not trust, but that was my choice. To trust we'll get through it.

Turns out each group, rather than choosing to completely sever or escalate beyond all relief, chose actions that were simply to take a break, forgive themselves and not hammer on, or blocked each other in tandem without need for vindication. The pent up energy was released and just disintegrated, and it's almost like each group has just... moved on. I was really relieved by this, and so I feel like my choice to trust, to just trust, is a choice I really like having made. 🙂
I was not the only one affected by these groups in outrage either, I unexpectedly found others were quite affected too that I did not think would be. So I got the sense that "something was going on".
In my personal life, I'm pretty sure this nexus showed up in my incessant crying around the struggles I keep dealing with, particularly with my desire to meet the people I have come to love. I'm just going to trust I will get there. I will get there and I plan and intend to ENJOY this damn year!

Let's go create the Love. 😄❤️

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 24

• TLE12

After reading this turned on Pandora for a bit to sing along.

P!nk is a beautiful person and you can't go wrong with her music.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sending extra love and support to all the Scholars out there this year, BTW--you've all had an insanely heavy load to carry these last few years especially. Take care of yourselves!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 10

@Juni   Anyone know how it's even possible for CFs to link up like this? 
If it decides to just come along for the ride, is there any info on double Chief Feature years? 
I'm sure I'm probably forgetting, but I don't ever remember an Energy Report starting out quite like this one. 

I am not aware of, in my short time here on TLE, that CF's linked up as described, so far I saw that they could carry over into the next year and were described intensified because of it. 

If it is even possible? Looks like somehow we made it happen.

What comes to my mind in thinking about America, that those 2 CF's were an undercurrent all along, the majority of USA-Americans are Artisans and Warriors for quite awhile according to Michael. In looking at this Country it shows.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

7 minutes ago, petra said:

@Juni   Anyone know how it's even possible for CFs to link up like this? 

I am not aware of, in my short time here on TLE, that CF's linked up as described, so far I saw that they could carry over into the next year and were described intensified because of it. 

If it is even possible? Looks like somehow we made it happen.

What comes to my mind in thinking about America, that those 2 CF's were an undercurrent all along, the majority of USA-Americans are Artisans and Warriors for quite awhile according to Michael. In looking at this Country it shows.

Perhaps the link up of Martyrdom and Self-Destruction was also happening in the Roman Empire during the IS manifestation of Jesus Christ?

(see post above, for link re 20110717 Infinite and Transcendental souls)

Michael has mentioned similarities between the fall / transition of the Roman Empire, and the changes occurring in and around the present-day United States (link below):

MEntity: History does not "repeat" itself, but does create "corners," so to speak that eventually parallel previous lines in history. Your current time is parallel to that of the Fall of Rome. These parallels and angles in linear history are generated so that those who were involved before can try to do something different based on what was learned in the past. If you look at the key elements of cause for the Fall of Rome, you will see those same or similar elements unfolding in the United States.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
On 1/10/2022 at 2:55 PM, Juni said:

"This year is different.

This year has carried over 2021 Martyrdom in full force so that it links with 2022 Self-Destruction. This is one of the most lethal and challenging combinations of Chief Features for any individual, community, or collective. This combination can be, literally, deadly. The combination of feeling out of control and that everything is worthless and not worth the life wasted on it can lead to terminal illnesses, suicide, profound depression, and acts of rage and violence that have no concern for consequences. 

Combine this with the energies that jumpstart the year through the Role, Center, and Goal, this has made for a particularly challenging launch into 2022. The negative poles of Artisan, Emotional Center, and Acceptance have many in Delusion, Sentimentality, and Ingratiation. 

This translates into many students and people around the world straddling a fine line between fragile inspiration and fragile disintegration. By “disintegration” we mean the experience of falling apart, losing your center of gravity, collapse, giving up, defeated. By fragile inspiration, we mean that even for those who are aiming with the highest optimism and ideals for the year, it is like trying to sing a lovely melody amid an avalanche of pots and pans.

We do not yet know if the emphasis on the Chief Features will separate and return to their usual season of emphasis, but we can say that it is likely that you, your community, and your world will need every possible authentic moment of beauty, love, kindness, intimacy, compassion, joy, affection, and inspiration it can get. We emphasize authenticity because these are qualities that are worthless when faked or forced or demanded or choreographed. The authentic, organic sharing of these elements is what matters, otherwise, it is escapism, delusion."
-----------------------------

So, two things. 
Anyone know how it's even possible for CFs to link up like this? 

Second thing: 
I woke up to a text from a relative who made a choice I found extremely confusing but now after reading this, I realize she's basically hooked into all three negative poles--Delusion, Sentimentality and most especially Ingratiation. 

2020 OVERLEAVES

ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Higher Emotional and Emotional (emphasized all year)

GOAL: Submission (emphasized Jan - Mar)

MODE: Power (emphasized Apr - Jun)

ATTITUDE: Spiritualist (emphasized Jul - Sep)

CHIEF FEATURES: Self-Deprecation (emphasized Oct - Dec)

JANUARY continues a fairly clear wave of Self-Destruction carrying over from 2019, though it appears to have anchored primarily in the Baby and Young Soul populations. This continued wave of Self-Destruction is one that may be contained to specific populations, but the impact may affect many beyond those populations. When there is a complete lack of value regarding life, Self-Destruction can fall into the Negative Pole of Suicide, but this can mean taking or destroying as many lives as possible with that act of suicide. Over the months of January, February, and March, Self-Destruction may escalate and show up in ways that are playing out the Baby and Young rejection of Mature progression that may be seen as a threat to Order and Power. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • SAD 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

1 minute ago, Maureen said:

2020 OVERLEAVES

ROLE: Sage (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Higher Emotional and Emotional (emphasized all year)

GOAL: Submission (emphasized Jan - Mar)

MODE: Power (emphasized Apr - Jun)

ATTITUDE: Spiritualist (emphasized Jul - Sep)

CHIEF FEATURES: Self-Deprecation (emphasized Oct - Dec)

JANUARY continues a fairly clear wave of Self-Destruction carrying over from 2019, though it appears to have anchored primarily in the Baby and Young Soul populations. This continued wave of Self-Destruction is one that may be contained to specific populations, but the impact may affect many beyond those populations. When there is a complete lack of value regarding life, Self-Destruction can fall into the Negative Pole of Suicide, but this can mean taking or destroying as many lives as possible with that act of suicide. Over the months of January, February, and March, Self-Destruction may escalate and show up in ways that are playing out the Baby and Young rejection of Mature progression that may be seen as a threat to Order and Power. 

Thank you, and yeah, okay, but WHY does it happen at all? Also is there something specific about Self-Destruction that it reaches out in a way to other CFs and just entwines around them, all Little Shop of Horrors like?? 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

• Troy unfeatured this topic