Jump to content

ENERGY REPORT - January 2022


Troy
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Maureen said:

 

@Juni, this may be more than you wanted but I think it's a great explanation.

 

Releasing Experience Energies

 

Excerpt from TT: 2008-12-14

 

Kathryn41:  Scholars are said to hold experience energies in their bodies that may manifest as physical ailments or problems. What advice would Michael offer for releasing these types of energies (I suspect I am experiencing these problems right now)

 

Michael Entity:  Our response would be two-fold:

 

Absorbing, Carrying, Processing experiences for a Scholar is so intrinsic that for a Scholar to ask this is almost the same as someone asking, “Essences are said to have bodies when they incarnate to the Physical Plane; what advice is there for alleviating Essence from having a body?” We point this out because it is a valid reality and substance that a Scholar contends with more than other Essences. In other words, it is not your imagination.

 

Scholars not only absorb, carry, and process their own experiences, the experiences of those within observational proximity, but they share the work of being “drop points” for Entity members they may never even have known existed.

 

Scholars are the equivalent of hubs and routers in many ways for the Entity and Cadre.

 

Kathryn41:  So, I guess I am asking about how to process more effectively

 

MEntity:  The second part of our response would be more specific to your question and that would be that Scholars would do well to create a ritual that allows for them to “upload” or “clear their cache.”

 

This can be done by simply sitting, standing, opening the arms, feet apart a bit, and consciously feeling the “LIFT” of energy being released to Essence. The wider this sense of openness, the more likely the effect will be profound and valid.

 

Close the eyes, open the arms, and imagine the flow of release from all extremities moving to and through and out the Heart “up” to Essence.

 

For most Scholars, the “tingle” will be tangible as the release flows.

 

Ingun:  Like surrender it to Essence?

 

MEntity:  Yes, Ingun, that is correct.

 

The reason this is a valid practice for Scholars is because the Personality often “holds on to” all of the collected energy until it is UNDERSTOOD.

 

And much of what is collected cannot and will not be processed by the Personality.

 

Kathryn41:  any recommendations on how often to perform this ‘ritual’?

 

Marion:  would this work for other roles as well?

 

MEntity:  Adding to the physical actions of this release, a simple, ecstatic phrase/mantra during the release might be: “I don’t have to understand it all.”

 

Kathryn41:  (oooo – it works! I just tried it!)

 

Ingun:  Well isn’t that a way all of us could use, like when we don’t understand or can’t cope with something … just give it over to Essence?

 

MEntity:  Kathryn, we would suggest doing this any time you felt the impulse. Once it is done, one might begin to sense when one starts to “fill up” and needs to clear.

 

Ingun and Marion: yes, we would agree. All fragments could do well to update, upload, and release accumulated experiences to Essence.

 

In fact, this would help alleviate the burden on your fellow Scholars for doing it for you.

 

What we described here is not the same thing as “surrender” when one is within a situation one cannot control.

 

This is simply a clearing practice for releasing that which Personality does not have the capacity for processing or is already ready for uploading to Essence.

 

Keep in mind that while Essence does have the capacity for observing and being a part of the most intimate details of your life, it is rather blind without the Personality’s openness and sustaining of consciousness.

 

Many fragments wait until Astral review during dreams, or between lives, to update Essence. The practice we described can help with keeping that line open to Essence and relieving the Body from unnecessary weights to process.

 

For Scholars, it can be, as we said, “I don’t have to UNDERSTAND it all.” For the Expression Axis it can be “I don’t have to SAY/CREATE it all.” For the Action Axis, it can be “I don’t have to DEFEND/LEAD everything!” And for the Inspirational Axis it might be “I don’t have to TEND/HEAL it all!” Or more simply put: “I don’t have to Understand/Express/Do/Be it all!”

 

Speaking this during the simple meditation we offered, and speaking it with realization, not defense, can be profound.

 

Thank you so much, @Maureen!


@DanielaS also posted this in a comment years ago on this post, which I think was the one I was originally thinking about: 
 

One of my favorite channelings about Scholars and psychic hygiene comes from @BrianW's Essence Report:

 

MEntity: Scholars within any Entity or Cadre tend to act as record keepers and act as the responsible party for updating the Akashic Records involving events within and throughout the Entity and/or Cadre. Each individual fragment is in charge of doing this updating for itself, either during the life, or during the review of the life, but part of that updating is through delegation to trusted Scholars within the Entity or Cadre. Because of the magnitude of experiences gathered by Entity 2 fragments who are directly, often dramatically, involved with theatrical, high-profile, or intense positions within Physical Lives, and with the individual fragments eager to keep records as up-to-date as possible, the workload of this group of 49 Scholars within the entity, this “handful” of Scholars, is often distracted, exhausted, or burned out for reasons that never make sense to them. This is partially because that is the nature of Scholars, in general, to carry the “weight” of processing for not only themselves, but for those around them, and those within the Entity and Cadre.

 

MEntity: Because Scholars are fairly good at storing information for great lengths of time, it can become a habit of Scholars to overextend themselves in ways that are rarely understood by the Personality who is the Scholar. This over-extension simply begins to feel like it is just a haunting, vague problem with the self that is either something to learn to live with, or something that needs fixing, when in reality it is literally a simple matter of hygiene.

 

MEntity: Every fragment needs to purge its energy on occasion as a means to help clarify exactly where one is within the life, within a relationship, within a journey, and then begin to collect new experiences within that updated framework. However, the Scholar would do well to do this at least once a week, or once a month at minimum.

 

MEntity: This purging is done easily through several methods: either submersion in water, such as a pool, bath, or shower, along with a conscious sense of releasing the energy that is “sticking” to the body; or through visualization that is releasing any sense of energy that is clinging to the body, finalizing with an imagined mesh cloak of gold to help reduce the clutter in the body and cells; or through exposure to high winds so that the energy is almost literally cleansed from the body by that physical sensation. If this were done on a more regular basis, the Scholars would find a new freedom that is rare to experience within a lifetime because of the presumption of weight to carry the experiences of others and the self for far longer than is necessary.

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Maureen said:

 

@Juni, this may be more than you wanted but I think it's a great explanation.

 

Releasing Experience Energies

 

Excerpt from TT: 2008-12-14

 

Kathryn41:  Scholars are said to hold experience energies in their bodies that may manifest as physical ailments or problems. What advice would Michael offer for releasing these types of energies (I suspect I am experiencing these problems right now)

 

MEntity:  Our response would be two-fold:

 

Absorbing, Carrying, Processing experiences for a Scholar is so intrinsic that for a Scholar to ask this is almost the same as someone asking, “Essences are said to have bodies when they incarnate to the Physical Plane; what advice is there for alleviating Essence from having a body?” We point this out because it is a valid reality and substance that a Scholar contends with more than other Essences. In other words, it is not your imagination.

 

Scholars not only absorb, carry, and process their own experiences, the experiences of those within observational proximity, but they share the work of being “drop points” for Entity members they may never even have known existed.

 

Scholars are the equivalent of hubs and routers in many ways for the Entity and Cadre.

 

Kathryn41:  So, I guess I am asking about how to process more effectively

 

MEntity:  The second part of our response would be more specific to your question and that would be that Scholars would do well to create a ritual that allows for them to “upload” or “clear their cache.”

 

This can be done by simply sitting, standing, opening the arms, feet apart a bit, and consciously feeling the “LIFT” of energy being released to Essence. The wider this sense of openness, the more likely the effect will be profound and valid.

 

Close the eyes, open the arms, and imagine the flow of release from all extremities moving to and through and out the Heart “up” to Essence.

 

For most Scholars, the “tingle” will be tangible as the release flows.

 

Ingun:  Like surrender it to Essence?

 

MEntity:  Yes, Ingun, that is correct.

 

The reason this is a valid practice for Scholars is because the Personality often “holds on to” all of the collected energy until it is UNDERSTOOD.

 

And much of what is collected cannot and will not be processed by the Personality.

 

Kathryn41:  any recommendations on how often to perform this ‘ritual’?

 

Marion:  would this work for other roles as well?

 

MEntity:  Adding to the physical actions of this release, a simple, ecstatic phrase/mantra during the release might be: “I don’t have to understand it all.”

 

Kathryn41:  (oooo – it works! I just tried it!)

 

Ingun:  Well isn’t that a way all of us could use, like when we don’t understand or can’t cope with something … just give it over to Essence?

 

MEntity:  Kathryn, we would suggest doing this any time you felt the impulse. Once it is done, one might begin to sense when one starts to “fill up” and needs to clear.

 

Ingun and Marion: yes, we would agree. All fragments could do well to update, upload, and release accumulated experiences to Essence.

 

In fact, this would help alleviate the burden on your fellow Scholars for doing it for you.

 

What we described here is not the same thing as “surrender” when one is within a situation one cannot control.

 

This is simply a clearing practice for releasing that which Personality does not have the capacity for processing or is already ready for uploading to Essence.

 

Keep in mind that while Essence does have the capacity for observing and being a part of the most intimate details of your life, it is rather blind without the Personality’s openness and sustaining of consciousness.

 

Many fragments wait until Astral review during dreams, or between lives, to update Essence. The practice we described can help with keeping that line open to Essence and relieving the Body from unnecessary weights to process.

 

For Scholars, it can be, as we said, “I don’t have to UNDERSTAND it all.” For the Expression Axis it can be “I don’t have to SAY/CREATE it all.” For the Action Axis, it can be “I don’t have to DEFEND/LEAD everything!” And for the Inspirational Axis it might be “I don’t have to TEND/HEAL it all!” Or more simply put: “I don’t have to Understand/Express/Do/Be it all!”

 

Speaking this during the simple meditation we offered, and speaking it with realization, not defense, can be profound.

 

@Juni and @Maureen, this is just magnificent, very useful to me.  It's all starting to make sense now.. Thank you for sharing your knowledge 🙂

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Maureen said:

Ingun:  Well isn’t that a way all of us could use, like when we don’t understand or can’t cope with something … just give it over to Essence?

 

MEntity:  Kathryn, we would suggest doing this any time you felt the impulse. Once it is done, one might begin to sense when one starts to “fill up” and needs to clear.

 

Ingun and Marion: yes, we would agree. All fragments could do well to update, upload, and release accumulated experiences to Essence.

 

In fact, this would help alleviate the burden on your fellow Scholars for doing it for you.

 

 

Okay. Now if everyone from Cadre 1, Entity 2 could just take a moment and do this ... that'd be great.😆

 

Love,

one of the only 49 Scholars in your Entity 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • PRIEST

The Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of all his royal patronages and military affiliations and said he will face trial in the US as a private citizen.

 

I'm not sure how this news item fits with the Energy Report for this year but it struck me as a huge about turn of the usual "there's nothing going on here" from the Queen and her royal family. This is from The Guardian in UK.

 

Queen strips Prince Andrew of military roles and royal patronages

 

Move comes after more than 150 veterans request removal amid US sexual assault civil lawsuit

 

The Queen has removed a range of military affiliations and royal patronages held by Prince Andrew, Buckingham Palace has said. The move, which includes the prince losing the use of “His Royal Highness”, comes after a US judge gave the green light for her second son to face a sexual assault civil lawsuit.

 

Buckingham Palace said in a statement on Thursday: “With the Queen’s approval and agreement, the Duke of York’s military affiliations and royal patronages have been returned to the Queen. The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen.”

 

A royal source said the prince would no longer use the style “His Royal Highness” in any official capacity.

 

The dramatic move comes hours after more than 150 military veterans wrote to the Queen to ask her to strip Andrew of his honorary military roles amid what they described as their “upset and anger”. The palace had said earlier on Thursday that it had no comment on their open letter.

 

Writing to her in her capacity as head of state and commander-in-chief of the army, navy and air force, an open letter from former members of each of the services said that it was “untenable” for the Duke of York to retain his position.

 

“Were this any other senior military officer it is inconceivable that he would still be in post,” they say in the letter, sent the day after a Manhattan judge rejected Prince Andrew’s efforts to dismiss Virginia Giuffre’s sexual assault lawsuit against him. The duke denies the allegations against him.

 

The palace had said previously that the duke’s military appointments were in abeyance after he stepped down from public duties in 2019.

 

But he still retained the roles, leaving eight British regiments, including the Grenadier Guards, where he had held the title of colonel, in limbo for more than two years.

 

His other British honorary military titles were: honorary air commodore of RAF Lossiemouth; colonel-in-chief of the Royal Irish Regiment; colonel-in-chief of the Small Arms School Corps; commodore-in-chief of the Fleet Air Arm; royal colonel of the Royal Highland Fusiliers; deputy colonel-in-chief of the Royal Lancers (Queen Elizabeths’ Own) and royal colonel of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.

 

The veterans say in their letter, which was partly coordinated by the campaign group Republic: “Officers of the British armed forces must adhere to the very highest standards of probity, honesty and honourable conduct.

 

“These are standards which Prince Andrew has fallen well short of. It is hard not to see, when senior officers are reportedly describing him as ‘toxic’, that he has brought the services he is associated with into disrepute.

 

“We are therefore asking that you take immediate steps to strip Prince Andrew of all his military ranks and titles and, if necessary, that he be dishonourably discharged.”

 

The letter concludes with a pointed and personal request to the Queen, who has long been reported to regard Andrew as her “favourite” son. It states: “We understand that he is your son, but we write to you in your capacity as head of state and as commander-in-chief of the army, navy and air force. These steps could have been taken at any time in the past 11 years. Please do not leave it any longer.”

 

Judge Lewis Kaplan’s ruling means Andrew will remain embroiled in lengthy – and embarrassing – legal proceedings for the foreseeable future.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rarely do they wax even mildly poetic, but this has me in tears. I will be biologically validating the truth of this for a while. Mind-blowing in its resonance for me right now.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Maureen said:

The Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of all his royal patronages and military affiliations and said he will face trial in the US as a private citizen.

 

I'm not sure how this news item fits with the Energy Report for this year but it struck me as a huge about turn of the usual "there's nothing going on here" from the Queen and her royal family.

 

Perhaps the real or percieved "protective shield" of the Queen was the one thing keeping martyrdom from progressing into self-destruction for those involved in this case?

Now that she's stepped back...I suspect many people- not just Prince Andrew- will finally be facing the consequences of their actions / treatment of others for the first time.

The Guardian's also mentioned Prince Charles' plans to further streamline the monarchy in the future.  
I wouldn't blame him one bit for wanting to keep as far away as possible from this mess!

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Perhaps the real or percieved "protective shield" of the Queen was the one thing keeping martyrdom from progressing into self-destruction for those involved in this case?

Now that she's stepped back...I suspect many people- not just Prince Andrew- will finally be facing the consequences of their actions / treatment of others for the first time.

The Guardian's also mentioned Prince Charles' plans to further streamline the monarchy in the future.  
I wouldn't blame him one bit for wanting to keep as far away as possible from this mess!

I was reading this earlier and thinking, "Wow, she's finally just given up and thrown him under the bus" (I know, I KNOW it's just the consequences of his own actions, don't @  me, but I bet that's how he feels) 
Will the Church start holding their spiritual leaders truly accountable, next?

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • PRIEST

I wrote this in December’s Energy Report. I want to add that it’s not just Republicans who are Regressives, I consider Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin to be Regressives. They are most definitely not centrists. They would rather hold onto the weight of their illusion of tradition than move ahead with the progress that is so urgently needed right now. These two DINOs would rather crash and burn the whole country than lift a finger, their voting fingers, to help. Is there anything worse than this? Is there anything worse than someone who can help, who was elected to help, but who refuses. As they say, there’s a special place in Hell waiting for Sinema and Manchin.

 

Just to be clear, I’m not a pessimist, nor an optimist. I’m a Realist. I see what is — and right now it’s distressing because I can see we’re headed for authoritarian minority rule in the U.S. as the Regressives are the ones in charge, with the weight of momentum on their side, while the Democrats are having to play catch-up defending democracy against ALL the lunatic fringe people, like fucking cockroaches, who’ve managed to insert themselves into positions of power. I watch Democrats fighting so hard and playing by “the rules” while the other side sucker punches the life out of democracy, decency, and fairness. I’m hoping January’s Energy Report gives us more hope to hang onto because we’re all in need of that right now. 

 

B3C8D65D-1127-4CB0-BA2E-1DA9A011ED72.jpeg

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2022 at 10:12 PM, Juni said:

MEntity: Every fragment needs to purge its energy on occasion as a means to help clarify exactly where one is within the life, within a relationship, within a journey, and then begin to collect new experiences within that updated framework. However, the Scholar would do well to do this at least once a week, or once a month at minimum.

 

MEntity: This purging is done easily through several methods: either submersion in water, such as a pool, bath, or shower, along with a conscious sense of releasing the energy that is “sticking” to the body; or through visualization that is releasing any sense of energy that is clinging to the body, finalizing with an imagined mesh cloak of gold to help reduce the clutter in the body and cells; or through exposure to high winds so that the energy is almost literally cleansed from the body by that physical sensation. If this were done on a more regular basis, the Scholars would find a new freedom that is rare to experience within a lifetime because of the presumption of weight to carry the experiences of others and the self for far longer than is necessary.

 

I used to swim a lot as a kid and felt lighter or more rested. Now I crave a bathtub in my home. The gold mesh cloak also works. I used to do that when I was a kid.

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2022 at 3:12 PM, Juni said:

MEntity: Every fragment needs to purge its energy on occasion as a means to help clarify exactly where one is within the life, within a relationship, within a journey, and then begin to collect new experiences within that updated framework. However, the Scholar would do well to do this at least once a week, or once a month at minimum.

 

MEntity: This purging is done easily through several methods: either submersion in water, such as a pool, bath, or shower, along with a conscious sense of releasing the energy that is “sticking” to the body; or through visualization that is releasing any sense of energy that is clinging to the body, finalizing with an imagined mesh cloak of gold to help reduce the clutter in the body and cells; or through exposure to high winds so that the energy is almost literally cleansed from the body by that physical sensation. If this were done on a more regular basis, the Scholars would find a new freedom that is rare to experience within a lifetime because of the presumption of weight to carry the experiences of others and the self for far longer than is necessary.


I can definitely say a bath can do wonders for the psyche. I've noticed that when I start to feel in a funk (heavy, sluggish, distracted, irritable, etc) that's often a sign I need to do a cleansing, and a good, mindful bath goes a long way to lifting the funk (literally and figurative :P). I get that lighter, rested feeling too; it's amazing how that works.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm having some dips into Sentimentality these days. I'm re-organizing my apartment, making some room and in the process letting go of some things. One of the things I had to let go of were my old CDs. It made no sense to hold on to them. I wasn't listening to them anymore. I'm using Spotify most of the time. The only reason I was still holding on to them was that they reminded me of my teenage years and early twenties. I remembered where I'd bought them, what the times felt like, the inspiration that listening to these songs for the first time gave me, etc. I found a guy who collects old CDs and just handed them over to him - better than throwing them away. But I must admit, it gave me some heartache. although I'm fully aware that all those memories still stay with me, I don't depend on the items for that. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Given the last few years.... I think we could all use a good bath.

 

Maybe like the Romans.

 

Start steaming hot, get out, slathered in oil and scraped off, the icy cold. Just hit all the sensations.

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it weren't for the pandemic, I'd be in the banya every weekend right now! Old fashioned Eastern European pleasure-pain therapy.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • PRIEST
2 hours ago, Nadine said:

I'm having some dips into Sentimentality these days. I'm re-organizing my apartment, making some room and in the process letting go of some things. One of the things I had to let go of were my old CDs. It made no sense to hold on to them. I wasn't listening to them anymore. I'm using Spotify most of the time. The only reason I was still holding on to them was that they reminded me of my teenage years and early twenties. I remembered where I'd bought them, what the times felt like, the inspiration that listening to these songs for the first time gave me, etc. I found a guy who collects old CDs and just handed them over to him - better than throwing them away. But I must admit, it gave me some heartache. although I'm fully aware that all those memories still stay with me, I don't depend on the items for that. 

 

@Nadine, how great is this! It feels very freeing. I did this a few years ago. I even managed to sell a few for $100 cash to a music store (they picked out what they wanted) that buys old CDs. Diane copied some and then one of her sons got most of my collection. He's got eclectic taste in music so he thought it was cool that I had a lot of music that he liked. Diane did the same thing to get rid of all her CDs. I copied some of her music. What we had leftover at the end was dropped off at Goodwill. Before I/we did all this, I was able to copy all that I had onto Apple iTunes so I can listen to anything I had on CDs on my computer or my iPod if and when I want to. It’s interesting that you speak of the music of your youth and moving on from being sentimental. To my surprise after all the work of copying I’m more likely to go to YouTube looking for something than to check out my own music. You do sort of outgrow music, don’t you, then it becomes either sentimental or nostalgic. Also, my inner ear issue... I’m looking forward to getting my cochlear implant and (eventually) hearing music the way it’s supposed to be heard. Actually, I’m looking forward to hearing the beauty of all sounds again. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Eric said:


I can definitely say a bath can do wonders for the psyche. I've noticed that when I start to feel in a funk (heavy, sluggish, distracted, irritable, etc) that's often a sign I need to do a cleansing, and a good, mindful bath goes a long way to lifting the funk (literally and figurative :P). I get that lighter, rested feeling too; it's amazing how that works.


Funny that water seems to really work for so many scholars. It’s the same for me. When I feel sluggish, distracted and irritable a shower is the best way to make me feel better.
 

I also used to swim as a kid and was always magically drawn to any kind of body of water (= used to fall or stump into muddy puddles, rivers, ponds, lakes, seas, you name it). My mum always used to say, ‚Where there’s water there’s Anna‘

It’s even a running joke now between us when we finish talking on the phone, she asks me if I ‚need to go and have a shower‘ 😂 

 

When I think about it I could actually do with a shower right now…. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of martyrdom --> self-destruction and people  😂 (Boris Johnson) facing the consequences..."
(turn your volume on, it's funny!)

I remember somebody on TLE mentioning a dream they had where people did exactly this (dressed up and goofed off in the streets) to mock Donald Trump, and celebrate him FINALLY going away.

  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WolfAmethyst said:

I remember somebody on TLE mentioning a dream they had where people did exactly this (dressed up and goofed off in the streets) to mock Donald Trump, and celebrate him FINALLY going away.

 

I do love the Brits and their sense of humor. This truly is my dream come to life, just with a different face and on a smaller scale. 😂 Here is the original:

 

Dream activity has been really pronounced, too, and while I don't normally dream politics, yesterday things got political. I didn't have a chance to write down specifics, but I do remember either being in, or watching on the news, protests of Donald Trump in which people all over the world donned full Trump costumes, most wearing ill-fitting suits and one of those plastic face masks of his face, and in pure, glorious satire, ran around the streets doing ridiculous things "as Trump". It was reported as the "largest demonstration humanity had ever had". That's the part that stuck with me, and how it amused me that Trump, the egomaniac who always wants everything biggest, best, and brightest, did in fact get it, except it was against him. If this was linking to another parallel, I'd love to see it happen here. What set these demonstrations apart is how fun they were. There was no malice, hate, violence; it was just a bunch of people acting hilariously, and laughing at the absurdity of it all, while making an unmistakable point. The atmosphere was that of a jester, or a trickster, but with a deeply meaningful message. 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • PRIEST
12 hours ago, Maureen said:

I wrote this in December’s Energy Report. I want to add that it’s not just Republicans who are Regressives, I consider Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin to be Regressives. They are most definitely not centrists. They would rather hold onto the weight of their illusion of tradition than move ahead with the progress that is so urgently needed right now. These two DINOs would rather crash and burn the whole country than lift a finger, their voting fingers, to help. Is there anything worse than this? Is there anything worse than someone who can help, who was elected to help, but who refuses. As they say, there’s a special place in Hell waiting for Sinema and Manchin.

 

Just to be clear, I’m not a pessimist, nor an optimist. I’m a Realist. I see what is — and right now it’s distressing because I can see we’re headed for authoritarian minority rule in the U.S. as the Regressives are the ones in charge, with the weight of momentum on their side, while the Democrats are having to play catch-up defending democracy against ALL the lunatic fringe people, like fucking cockroaches, who’ve managed to insert themselves into positions of power. I watch Democrats fighting so hard and playing by “the rules” while the other side sucker punches the life out of democracy, decency, and fairness. I’m hoping January’s Energy Report gives us more hope to hang onto because we’re all in need of that right now. 

 

B3C8D65D-1127-4CB0-BA2E-1DA9A011ED72.jpeg

 

 

We have to get our laughs wherever we can these days. 😂 I just saw this tweet from Jennifer Taub:

 

You couldn’t write this. But Charles Dickens could. The future of our democracy depends upon a mansion and a cinema.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Christian said:

Given the last few years.... I think we could all use a good bath.

 

Maybe like the Romans.

 

Start steaming hot, get out, slathered in oil and scraped off, the icy cold. Just hit all the sensations.

Then when it is time to eat, do as the Romans do and sprinkle some lead on your food.

  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • LOL 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dislike baths, they make me feel claustrophobic and the idea of wallowing in my own sweat/energy is a turn off/counterproductive to getting rid of the old/stuck energy. Unless a la Japanese, you shower first, get clean, then bathe. 

I love showering, it makes me feel clean on all levels and free. I prefer to shower if there is an option. I also love watering my garden. Maybe that is a proxy for me getting rid of old stuck energy. I can vouch for spreading my arms into a strong wind clearing stuck energy. I like my old/stuck energy to be moved from me. I used to love baths but they don't do it for me now. I get that for some people they are comforting and feel like luxury.

 

It is great how simple some solutions are.

Edited by AnnaD
clarity
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I personally love a good schvitz. Not being able to do that in cold weather is a minor pandemic sadness for me.

 

I love a good soak too, but showers are so invigorating and just logistically easier. The very best is a dip in the Atlantic surf!

  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • WARRIOR
39 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

I dislike baths, they make me feel claustrophobic and the idea of wallowing in my own sweat/energy is a turn off/counterproductive to getting rid of the old/stuck energy. Unless a la Japanese, you shower first, get clean, then bathe. 

I love showering, it makes me feel clean on all levels and free. I prefer to shower if there is an option. I also love watering my garden. Maybe that is a proxy for me getting rid of old stuck energy. I can vouch for spreading my arms into a strong wind clearing stuck energy. I like my old/stuck energy to be moved from me. I used to love baths but they don't do it for me now. I get that for some people they are comforting and feel like luxury.

 

It is great how simple some solutions are.

 

So basically, you're saying, taking a bath

is like shitting in your own diaper, huh?  😄

  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • LOL 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2022 at 12:57 PM, Maureen said:

For the Expression Axis it can be “I don’t have to SAY/CREATE it all.”

 

Yammean - I don’t have to open my big yap and put my Oh So Important Opinions out there, all day every day? I don’t have to bake every cookie in every holiday magazine I come across? (There’s only so many I can offload onto neighbors anyway, and my cats don’t like cookies.) 😀

 

Being an Artisan but with Sage casting sometimes I DO feel the urge that, if I don’t say it, it will go unsaid and then, the world misses out! But, I tell myself, there is someone, somewhere (doubtless another double Expressive role) who will say it with gusto.

 

Anyhow, I’ve put a “five year plan” of downsizing into overdrive. I want to get it done THIS year. I live in a 4 bedroom house, all by myself, with two cats. They don’t need their own bedrooms. I don’t like home maintenance and I detest yard work (being allergic to both grass and tree pollen will do that). So I’m looking for a one-bedroom, ideally in a downtown area. Reduce the eco-footprint, get around without a car more, and have much less space to maintain and if the hot water heater leaks, well, Not My Problem. Swimming pool has a dead possum in it? Not My Problem.

 

This will involve a lot of donating, selling, and in general yeeting some 90% of what I have into the sun one way or another, and…it actually feels liberating. I don’t have to hang on to a whole house worth of antiques (only daughter of only daughter, every damn collector in the family ultimately funneled everything to ME), which are not my taste. Heavy antique furniture. Vases and knick nacks that do not much but collect dust. I’m ready to get rid of it and have my very own small, smart, modern, sleek, Space Age condo. I remember thinking how much I’d love these old family things and…once I got them…no. They don’t, in the words of Marie Kondo, spark much joy anymore.

 

It’s scary - I don’t like moving! - but luckily I have Scholar TC close by and she promises to be very strict with me about “do you want to pay to move this?”

 

As for this year being difficult - the M’s pulled no punches about it, did they? That the beginning of the year is off to a rocky start. I can’t really blame “difficult overleaves” - 2016 did have them - but, as the old Kenny Rogers song goes, every hand’s a winner, and every hand’s a loser. The most abrasive combination of overleaves can be made to work well, and what might be “easy” can be turned into difficult. All I can say is “artisan year, how fun! No wonder I’m planning to do so much to change/revolutionize my life!”

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2022 at 2:14 AM, Luciana Flora said:

Why don't I have the incredible intelligence that would make up for a lack of social skills?

 

Who says you don't????

 

@Luciana Flora, I love you, and I want you to know, to fully understand and accept, that there are different kinds of intelligence. Perhaps you're not a genius - but that's okay, most of us aren't. Still, maybe you are, but where your genius lies may not be intellectual - but for caring and giving and helping - you're that kind of genius. You are a wonderful person, and maybe this person also saw that in you, and was trying to make himself into someone you could admire, because he likes you, or saw a kindred spirit in you.

This is not to say you need to go talk to him if you don't want to. But sometimes those we see as bragging are merely trying to make themselves acceptable in our eyes to make up for some fault they perceive in themselves.

 

It's possible that he was exactly what you saw in him, and you did the right thing by avoiding the conversation as much as possible. You were there and I wasn't (and even if I had been, you know your feelings better than anyone). Certainly a person who says they have no ulterior motive can give off a vibe that feels uncomfortable (been there).

 

But maybe he saw a kind, caring woman whom he wanted to get to know better for no other reason than the one he gave - that he felt a kinship with you. Maybe next time you speak with him - and I suppose that since you're working in the same facility, you'll probably run into him again - you could ask him how he dealt with other people's preconceptions about autism. If he's really autistic, he almost certainly had to, at some point in his life, even if it was a teacher or a neighbor rather than family.

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...