This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

• 4 months later...

I hadn't come across this topic before....

I'm finding it fascinating to read about the Personal Cycles, especially the Cycle of Life Plan and its correlation with Numerology. My Life Path number is '2' (INTIMACY/SHARING/PARTNERSHIPS) and 2016 is a '1' year for me (Initiations/Beginnings). 2016 happens to be the year I've initiated contact and begun sharing with this community and Michael. Wow So cool! 

I'm not really au fait with Numerology but I'm eager to learn more about it. Can anyone direct me to any useful Numerology reading material? There's quite a lot of info online but maybe there are some good books too?

Thanks!

Edited by CarolineB
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

• TLE12
6 minutes ago, CarolineB said:

I hadn't come across this topic before....

I'm finding it fascinating to read about the Personal Cycles, especially the Cycle of Life Plan and its correlation with Numerology. My Life Path number is '2' (INTIMACY/SHARING/PARTNERSHIPS) and 2016 is a '1' year for me (Initiations/Beginnings). 2016 happens to be the year I've initiated contact and begun sharing with this community and Michael. Wow So cool! 

I'm not really au fait with Numerology but I'm eager to learn more about it. Can anyone direct me to any useful Numerology reading material? There's quite a lot of info online but maybe there are some good books too?

Thanks!

Anything by Lloyd Strayhorn. His most well known book is called Numbers and You. His finding lost objects technique works really well too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

24 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

Anything by Lloyd Strayhorn. His most well known book is called Numbers and You. His finding lost objects technique works really well too. 

Great. Thanks, Ckaricai. I'll check out that book.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

I've been on a Numerology kick, too. I'm in a 7 Personal year and have been reading through old journals of my previous 9-year cycle. I've been pretty amazed to see all the parallels I've had between this cycle and the last. Each year had an influence or event that parallels what I've been going through now. 

Here's a site with a short, but sweet description of each Personal Year:

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/personal-year-numerology/

• LIKE/LOVE 8

1 minute ago, Heidi said:

I've been on a Numerology kick, too. I'm in a 7 Personal year and have been reading through old journals of my previous 9-year cycle. I've been pretty amazed to see all the parallels I've had between this cycle and the last. Each year had an influence or event that parallels what I've been going through now. 

Here's a site with a short, but sweet description of each Personal Year:

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/personal-year-numerology/

Wow. That's so amazing Heidi! I'm going to look at my previous 9 year cycles too. It must be so useful to have the journals to help you remember how you were back then. I wish I'd kept a journal, but I only managed it for a two month period in 2003!! Thanks for the link, great info ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@CarolineB Yes, I'm so lucky I documented that time. It really puts things into perspective. It gives me a hint into what next year  (8) could be like. My last 8 Personal year (which is about Empowerment/Harvesting) was filled to the max. I got promoted and moved to a new office, got my own place, took a crazy backpacking trip to India, met a bunch of new friends. It was dizzying but I was working with all the things I had been planning/visualizing the year before.

So, if you look back 9 years when you were in your 1 year, like you are now, maybe you can see some correlations there...and possibly where you might be heading this time around! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

3 hours ago, Heidi said:

@CarolineB Yes, I'm so lucky I documented that time. It really puts things into perspective. It gives me a hint into what next year  (8) could be like. My last 8 Personal year (which is about Empowerment/Harvesting) was filled to the max. I got promoted and moved to a new office, got my own place, took a crazy backpacking trip to India, met a bunch of new friends. It was dizzying but I was working with all the things I had been planning/visualizing the year before.

So, if you look back 9 years when you were in your 1 year, like you are now, maybe you can see some correlations there...and possibly where you might be heading this time around! :)

Man, those Empowerment/Harvesting years are pretty hectic! I hope next year brings all the excitement of your last 8 Personal year!

I'm going to have a good old think now about what my last 1 year was like.....

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• 8 months later...

How did I miss this transcript? AND how did I find it?!?! 

No bloody idea... I think I clicked "wrong" link in my search for something completely different.

WOW!

Astrology is not exactly my shit, so while reading, I was thinking that I need to Google for good Numerology resources - and here they are! So grateful for the links and titles!

? ? ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• TeamTLE

@Uma, I was at this session and have a personal copy so I'll go through it and get back to you and to @Kasia.  What was most interesting, to me at the time, was that we started out this session with a few people and then everybody dropped off except Geraldine and me. For the second half it was like having our own private session together with Michael and for some reason that felt oddly intimate and personal. I pick that up every time I re-read this. Good times!  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2

• TeamTLE

Thanks @Maureen. It was a really interesting session. I am in a 3 Life, 7 Year. It's getting good! As my Platform said, "Doing it again for the first time.'

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• TeamTLE

Just read this again for the Book. This has been an 8 year, and next year will be a 9. And around we go. Also, this time I was particularly struck with the 7, 9, and 12 cycles. I don't think Michael ever finished this topic, judging from Geraldine's note at the end:

On 5/26/2016 at 9:44 PM, Kasia said:

The Cycles covered here are The PERSONAL CYCLES - Cycles of Relating, Cycles of Comprehension, and Cycles of Life Plan.

The next tiers are the:

• CYCLES OF EXPANSION, which include one's Cycles of Learning/Resistance; Cycles of Harmony/Discord; and Cycles of Creativity/Destruction;
  • CYCLES OF PURPOSE, which are Cycles of Humor, Cycles of Discipline, and Cycles of Focus; and finally
  • CYCLES OF DISCOVERY, which are Cycles of Healing, Cycles of Surrender, and Cycles of Acceleration.

(Note: Since this session went 4-1/2 hours, Michael and Troy decided that the other Cycles will have to be done at some future time. Maureen and I have already discussed it with Troy -- hopefully, we'll be setting up another session in August that isn't an OMW, but will continue with this Cycle information. glb)

Did they?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• TLE12
15 minutes ago, Uma said:

Just read this again for the Book. This has been an 8 year, and next year will be a 9. And around we go. Also, this time I was particularly struck with the 7, 9, and 12 cycles. I don't think Michael ever finished this topic, judging from Geraldine's note at the end:

Did they?

Nope.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• TeamTLE

I just found it in the Suggested Topics thread that Janet compiled. I'll suggest it again for the next Michael Speaks topic. 

Editing for the Book, I keep coming across these gems. There is so much wonderful material in these archives. Like they say, There is Always More.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

On 5/26/2016 at 9:44 PM, Kasia said:

A higher frequency person might be similar to one who notices the beauty of the light reflecting off of the bumpers of several cars, and comprehending in a flash that these vehicles are truly beautiful, before realizing they are standing in the middle of traffic about to be run over.

Priceless Michael Material!

A much needed read for me this morning!

Past week as been brutal, so this has made my day!

Still laughing!!

Edited by Joanne
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2

• 11 months later...

Sometimes I think my search terms are really bad, because somehow I missed this motherload of information about frequency. Thanks @DianeHB who posted this on Facebook TLE (i.e. The Michael Teachings).

I can so vouch for being a low frequency laggard. I am very very extractive and constipated with information, cancerous with information, but if I survive, you know that I will get the job done completely and then move on to the next layered challenge. I loved the analogies of high and low frequency people. I definitely dislike multitasking, - what I detest about my job and some peoples expectations, is that multitasking is treated as normal and monotasking to completion as in, doing one job and getting it done well with due diligence and all care taken, is pathologised. Monotasking is seen as somehow being a bit special/high functioning/retarded/slow. It is not. It is simply having a focus and initiative for getting something fully comprehended and completed.

I admire those who can multitask, and I do it when I have to, (being short staffed for my nursing work tends to make nurses focus on the very life and death acuity issues in front of us and managing that, which more often than not, involves rationing care that would otherwise have been given to the rest of our patients had we been better staffed, to toilet them, give them their pain medication on time etc), so that is how nursing, is affected by short staffing and multitasking, whereas as i see it, if we had more nursing staff, care rationing wouldn't have to happen to the degree of neglect that it does happen in, patients would get their pain meds on time, be toileted when they needed it, one task could be given the care it needed to be completed.

Ugh. Anyhow, that was a conversation starter. I feel as though we live in a world where demands/two second goldfish attention span for the superficial Young Soul things exceeds what is actually pragmatically needed, (locally sourced plant based food in a resource economy global food security, cooperation, contribution etc) and if we were given a chance to do what was needed by doing the job right the first time i.e. low frequency monotasking, there would be better systems in place. End of rant.

Edited by AnnaD
Edited for context and clarity. For better comprehension lol
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

• TLE12

@AnnaD Thanks for commenting on the frequency info! I reference this transcript frequently, but I usually skip to the numerology stuff and have not reread about frequency for a long time. OMG, I totally resonate with it now! When I see people skim the surface of a subject or skill and then run with it/dive in/talk about it like they're an expert, I'm like, WTF. I don't feel confident in a new skill unless I've researched multiple angles. I prefer getting my information from books rather than blogs, Youtube, or podcasts because I prefer the deep dive into a subject rather than scattered and piecemeal information. I use FB as a way to stay in touch, but it has a scattering effect on me that I don't like. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

@DianeHB, yes, I like to take time to focus on a subject, and mine it until there is nothing left to mine. I prefer depth and mastery/expertise, over scattershot skipping/multitasking.

Guess what? I just did my life task number and it is a Four: Focus/Trouble shooting, and low frequency:

Low Frequency - "Those who are Extractive, tend to gain experiences by paying attention, and therefore gain wisdom that way.

When one has a lower rate of comprehension, or lower frequency, it means that one is more likely to focus on one experience, and all of its layers, before moving on to other experiences.

This might be similar to the person standing at the edge of a street of traffic "forever" before actually crossing the street. But when they do, they will probably not be hit by a car.

They notice all of the shiny, but also the rubber, the pavement, the patterns of driving, stopping, etc. Each layer is thoroughly taken in AND THEN put together at once as Comprehension.

Once there is Comprehension for a lower frequency, it is fairly complete in the explorations of layers.

However, it can take a long time for that movement through layers to finally come into a state that allows for comprehension." I am also a Scholar cast Scholar (4 number). I was obviously sure about Scholar eh?

I can vouch for this so much that I actually feel cheated (flirted with, but not satisfied if you know what I mean), pissed, 

contemptuous at the "shit standard of superficial treatment of a subject", if someone says that they will deep dive into something/experience/commitment/truth and then they don't?! cue Animal from The Muppets. Injustice. I feel seen and known wow!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Learning about these cycles has been very useful for me. It's helpful to know that both sexes have male and female cycles. 

My frequency is at 40, and I relate most to the attention/extraction emphasis. It explains why I am so prone to fixating on experiences until I grasp it all. I'm not one to flitter about, but I do still get scattered sometimes in terms of processing and putting together all ideas about an experience.

The Numerology stuff is exciting. I have a 5 Life Path, which I can validate well.

I just went through an 8 Personal Year of Empowerment and Harvesting, and would say it's been successful. Most online sources talk about this number in terms of gaining or losing material resources like money and power, but for me it was far more about emotional growth and expression.

I'm moving into a 9 Personal Year of Closure and Reflection. Most online sources talk about this year as being gruelling and profoundly painful because you must let go when you may not want to, but for me I am so ready to let go of old outdated facets of my life, and to move into new ones.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Thank You @KurtisM for bringing this great session to my attention again, this time it sank in, and I did the math, as well as it is indeed validating my frequency!

My Life Plan is 1 and my upcoming year plan is 9.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• 5 weeks later...

What REALLY interests me is the NINE KARMIC SEQUENCES or STORIES...a deeper elaboration of each as they apply mostly in the OLD SOUL cycle

and in LIFE planning in the ASTRAL.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• TeamTLE
8 minutes ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

What REALLY interests me is the NINE KARMIC SEQUENCES or STORIES...a deeper elaboration of each as they apply mostly in the OLD SOUL cycle

and in LIFE planning in the ASTRAL.

Have you seen this session: The Nine Karmic Sequences.

.If you have and you have a suggestion on how to ask Michael to expand on that content, you can always propose a new topic in Topic and Workshop Requests and Suggestions

• LIKE/LOVE 1