TruthLoveEnergy

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Muse - The globalist

Zahra

A 10 minute masterpiece. I can't believe I overlooked this song for so long because it was too long ūüôą

It might seem like an 'excuse' kind of song at first glance that sympathises with people like putin and other dictators etc. Which it isn't. I see it a story where the hypothetical dictator would also ultimately see what they've done and realize that they're now more isolated than ever after 'conquering' the world. What is there to fight for when no one's left? 

From wikipedia: "The Globalist" tells the story of the protagonist's decision to become a dictator intent on destroying everything and everyone by using drones. The song is divided into three parts. The first part details the protagonist's origin, as he begins to revolt against the system that didn't raise him with love and made him want to "transform the Earth to his desire".

In the second part, the protagonist becomes insane and destroys the world via nuclear weapons transferred through drones. The third part of "The Globalist" deals with the aftermath of the protagonists' decision, as he bemoans there is "nothing left to love".

Lyrics:

You were never truly loved
You've only been betrayed
You were never truly nurtured
By churches or the state
You left unprotected
To these wild and fragile lands

That you could rise up like a god
Arm yourself,

you can be strong
You can build a nuclear power
Transform the earth to your desire