This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

WEEKLY TOPIC TALK - Apr 03 - 09 - Your Attitude is your "Rising Sign"

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

DID YOU KNOW?

When we meet new people, the FIRST Overleaf we present to each other is our ATTITUDE? It is like the "rising sign" of our Personality.

The positive/negative poles of your Attitude heavily affect how you see others and how you expect others to understand/get to know you.

Discuss.

WEEKLY TOPIC TALK (4).png

• LIKE/LOVE 10

So since mine is sliding to 2 other attitudes (pragmatist->spiritualist and stoic), could that be a reason different people can have such different perceptions/understandings of me ?? 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

I am a spiritualist, I wonder, how it shows to people? I am not religious person, I neither talk about my spirituality, unless knowing that the other person is somehow in same level. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • TLE12

What's the first thing you noticed when someone approaches you?

The Audacity. 

Not far from the truth.  

I was thinking about this post during the most recent TLEVR chat. So I decided to pay attention. 

My reactions almost always when meeting new people "in person" is questions.  Why is that person speaking to me? What do they want from me?  Are they dangerous? will you hurt me?  Might I hurt you? 

Suspicion. 

Eventually, normally something happens where I listen to them.  Oh they are just friendly?  They seem genuinely interested.  Oh they like things I do. 

Investigation. 

That investigation can usually determine pretty quickly if Suspicion is correct or not.  And then it becomes okay BYEEEE.   or Hmm....let's talk more. 

So in a nutshell, that is how it works with being a Skeptic for me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• TeamTLE
15 hours ago, Christian said:

My reactions almost always when meeting new people "in person" is questions.  Why is that person speaking to me? What do they want from me?  Are they dangerous? will you hurt me?  Might I hurt you? 

Suspicion. 

Eventually, normally something happens where I listen to them.  Oh they are just friendly?  They seem genuinely interested.  Oh they like things I do. 

This is your second reply this morning that I've read that made me chuckle because of how I relate to this 🙂

My Attitude is Pragmatist and I'm not exactly sure how that alone affects me with regards to this topic and honestly for me my casting I think plays an equal or even greater part.

I've definitely seen it as a great strength of mine when I'm one on one with someone I don't know at or least don't know that well and at how disarming I can be to them and get them to open up and be much more comfortable at small talk.  I take great pride in that and will even see it as a nice challenge sometimes when I know of someone who is considered to be a "tough case."  Challenge accepted!  LOL  Hint: It's pretty much a sure thing 😉  And yes I do sense from those that are hard to win over that way that subtle unspoken thought of "Why am I talking so much to this stranger"  heehee

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly enough, I always believed it was mode that was the most obvious. But I never really tried to always discern other's overleaves.

• Janet unfeatured this topic