This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT - April 2022

Troy

21 hours ago, Troy said:

LISTENING IS NOT DONE WITH LIPS: This is a month for our students to consider listening to the quietest and most empowering voices within and around them who have been rejected, ignored, distanced, or drowned out by inner or outer voices that are more demanding or assumed to have power over you. Are you making choices that continue to serve influences/powers that you know are harmful to yourself, to others, to the planet, and to animals? Do you deny or dismiss the quiet voice that invites you to bring change that you feel excited to make? Do you recognize your presence as a meaningful statement of power that can contribute to oppression or to true empowerment/authority? 

I'm loving the new tv show "Julia" about the life of Julia Child, which began airing in late March.  It tells the story of how Julia, and those around her, listened to their own quiet and most empowering voices, to bring change they were excited to make in the worlds of cooking, publishing, television, and North America's relationship with food in general.  

HBO Max released the whole first episode (of eight) on their Youtube Channel: 

9:10 -14:10 is when Julia cooks the "Omelette" behind the title, during her first-ever tv appearance, on Boston public television:

1962. A year after the publication of her debut cookbook, Julia Child appears on television for the first time. Despite reluctance from her husband Paul, Julia’s guest spot on Boston’s WGBH unexpectedly airs to great acclaim. As Julia grapples with the onset of menopause and staying relevant into her 50s, the intrepid chef hatches a plan for her own cooking show – one that just might change the way Americans think about food forever.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TeamTLE
21 hours ago, Troy said:

On the world stage, Power Mode may be seen being played out in these polarities, as well. Some will be using Power to bring Oppression and others will be using Power to bring Authority. Some will be using Presence to drown out the voices of others, while others will use their Presence as a means to raise the voices of others.

Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmed as Justice on the Supreme Court.

Power Mode in Authority: 53 Votes

Power Mode in Oppression: 47 Votes

Ketanji Brown Jackson.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 21

I see these two poles of Power being played out quite explicitly by Zelensky (+) and Putin (-). It's so obvious I don't think I need to elaborate, you all get it, I'm sure.

I feel fine. It's April. I'm going to try to turn the patch of mud behind our new house into a pollinator garden. It's still cold and unpleasant outside. My professional life is kicking ass. I just got hired to teach in RISD's summer program, which is awesome - I'm at the point in my career where I now love teaching teenagers and young adults. Other cool things are hopping in my art career, too. 

My brother just died, which is weird. He'd been an addict for a long time, and finally succeeded in drinking himself to death last month. I'm sorry, and it's sad, but I'm also feeling pretty distant from it, because he was hard to talk to or be around for the past few years. He wasn't very bright, he never really grew up, and he made himself stupid and more immature with alcohol, essentially turning himself into a bum while living with my parents since his late 20's. He had a pampered suburban life being driven everywhere and handed everything. He was an excellent drummer, supernaturally good, but he had no career because he just somehow never had a life. He barely had a working email address, hated phones and social media, and so he ended up with no community. He spent the last few years tormenting my parents. He moved up here near me when they did, and spent that time panhandling for booze money, drinking in my parents' apartment, falling down and having to go to the hospital constantly, and finally choked to death on his own vomit during an alcohol/T1 diabetes (brought on by his drinking) seizure, causing my mother to find his body, an experience I have also had, which I do not recommend.

I'm not judging him. I'm just describing this situation with no filters. I tried to help by asking a couple of friends of mine in recovery for their advice. They were all extremely generous with their time and their stories. People in recovery are so brave. That takes guts. One gave me a lot of legal and medical information specific to New England and Rhode Island, which I passed along to my mother. I don't know what she did with it, but it's not her fault he ended up that way.

I worry about another friend in my life who can't stop drinking. If that person ends up like my brother, I won't be so sanguine about it.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1
  • SAD 28

In addition to the Ukraine situation, I'm following the French polls regarding the upcoming presidential election and they are quite worrisome. I understand that Macron is problematic too and many French people are unhappy with his economic policies but if they are willing to back someone with ties to Kremlin (Marin Le Pen), especially considering what's going on right now, Europe will be quite screwed and especially those of us in Eastern Europe.  The margin between Le Pen and Macron is very narrow and the last ones I saw give her an edge.

When you live in a very influential country, the responsibilities that you carry as a voter are greater with a larger impact and consequences for other countries around you. I think that's also something people need to be aware of and take into account.

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 15

@Leela Corman that’s sad to hear about your brother. While not an alcoholic, I’ve got a brother who also refuses to grow up and has been living with our parents for a few years now. My mom and dad say it’s like walking on eggshells around him and he can get really negative and insulting towards them. He’s in and out of the hospital on psych holds with some regularity, and he’s engaged in quite a bit of self harm over the last few years. I tried to lay bare my thoughts and let him in(we’ve never been too close, especially as adults) but he seemed to only take that as an invitation to impose by asking to live in my front yard and asking to borrow my truck to move one of his friends. 

Pollinator garden sounds awesome.  There’s some sort of visceral pleasure that comes with having your hands in dirt and turning a mud pit into something beautiful and useful.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 8

• TeamTLE
On 4/9/2022 at 5:24 AM, Marigold said:

In addition to the Ukraine situation, I'm following the French polls regarding the upcoming presidential election and they are quite worrisome. I understand that Macron is problematic too and many French people are unhappy with his economic policies but if they are willing to back someone with ties to Kremlin (Marin Le Pen), especially considering what's going on right now, Europe will be quite screwed and especially those of us in Eastern Europe.  The margin between Le Pen and Macron is very narrow and the last ones I saw give her an edge.

When you live in a very influential country, the responsibilities that you carry as a voter are greater with a larger impact and consequences for other countries around you. I think that's also something people need to be aware of and take into account.

@Marigold, we need Macron to be president. Marine Le Pen would devolve France into fascism. Let’s hope or better still let’s intend that French voters will do the right thing. I wish all others understood as you do how great the impact of choice is in/on the world at large not just in our smaller worlds. These days in particular we need to take great care in the choices we make. Faith may be able to move mountains, as they say, but our collective choices move whole worlds. ✨🕊✨

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 4

• TLE12

@Leela Corman I’m so sorry about your brother, even though you weren’t close. Sounds like he had a lot of emotional pain and never could pull out of it. Awful way to spend a life. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Leela Corman I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard to watch someone drunk. Especially when it's your brother. That's sad 😔

Edited by Wolfie
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

When I read this Energy Report once again, I can validate it. The emphasis of listening is naturally to me, because my mode is observation. But create an authority through listening, and raise other's voices is totally new angle for me. Last days I have felt some guilty and shame, because I made myself so busy with interesting projects, and forgot communicate with my family and my Essence. It is still Artisan year and dealing with chaos vs order, so we have to navigate towards order, though there is so much going on. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

I’m so sorry for your loss, @Leela Corman, even if you and your brother were not close. It’s still hard to watch someone in Self-Destruction, especially if they are pulling other people down with them. Alcoholism is cruel to the alcoholic and those in their orbit. So, good thoughts your way.

I’m having a very busy year so far - last year’s December Solar eclipse hit my sun and so my life started to get a bit frantic. I think it’s going to be for the best in the end. As for listening, I’m going through a process that is going to require careful listening and attention, on a personal level.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

On 4/9/2022 at 6:59 AM, Andrew said:

@Leela Corman that’s sad to hear about your brother. While not an alcoholic, I’ve got a brother who also refuses to grow up and has been living with our parents for a few years now. My mom and dad say it’s like walking on eggshells around him and he can get really negative and insulting towards them. He’s in and out of the hospital on psych holds with some regularity, and he’s engaged in quite a bit of self harm over the last few years. I tried to lay bare my thoughts and let him in(we’ve never been too close, especially as adults) but he seemed to only take that as an invitation to impose by asking to live in my front yard and asking to borrow my truck to move one of his friends. 

Pollinator garden sounds awesome.  There’s some sort of visceral pleasure that comes with having your hands in dirt and turning a mud pit into something beautiful and useful.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

I'm sorry about your brother @Leela Corman.  It is both a relief and painful to have that detachment. My recovering alcoholic brother is moving in with me temporarily because he's lost his apartment. He's my only living immediate family member. It's not going to be easy.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3

@Leela Corman I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I can relate to how you feel you want to distance yourself just by stating the facts and being present with the truth of the situation. I've been near that situation with my father who is an active alcoholic. He's functioning - on the cusp of barely and bottoming out - but he's pretty much always drunk. A few years ago he went through an extreme state of debilitating alcoholism and made some attempts at recovery, never succeeded though. He's attempted suicide a couple times. It's rough. I do find it easier to separate myself emotionally from him in order to see him just as he is. I understand needing to do that in order to process how to accept what's completely out of your control. It absolutely sucks. I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. Sending support your way however you need it ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • SAD 1

I've definitely been feeling a shift in empowerment for myself throughout the week. This struck me as a motion of maybe my 4th IM settling in, for I've been able to define my boundaries and own my self-authority. I'm also re-considering how this fits with my Sage role and have been taking notes about King...I don't know why but playing with the idea of 'kingly-ness' has been working for me to feel an extension of taking action for what I want or what is needed.

Listening has always been a struggle, especially listening to myself. I've been wanting to make friends and extend myself into my Philly community (I've lived here for a year but haven't put myself out there that much, understandably I hear it takes about that time after moving to a new place to feel comfortable to do that tho). Over the weekend I was talking to my bff about this, and they were pushing me to listen to what I was telling them. About how I wanted to just find some new people. It's so obvious, but it's really hard. I've got some high-functioning social anxiety and self-esteem issues. It's hard to go out and meet new people, during covid, during potentially WW3 - and yet!! That's exactly what we need a community and friends for. So, here's to listening. I'm trying to do that by taking that authoritative stance and believing that 'I am worth listening to and I am worth being a listener.'

• LIKE/LOVE 13

I've had little choice but to embrace Empowerment this month; bills don't pay themselves, and my mom and dad are both mentally out of commission at the moment (Dad's recovering from his tumor surgery and the neurological effects of the tumor, Mom's too stressed and worried about him to handle much). I've had to get myself up to speed on the art of adulting in a very short span of time.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • SAD 10

• TeamTLE

From Tim O’Brien, American artist/illustrator.

Who is still sending money to Russia?  Who can't quit the oil and gas?  Who is sitting on the sidelines waiting it out?  If bombs had labels on them like NASCAR, we would get a clearer idea and perhaps companies might rethink their passive positions?  Just a thought.

E49908A3-AC49-43A4-A011-B75463F1E99E.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TLE12

I know the energy shift dates are approximate but I'm wondering what I felt yesterday, Sunday. It was a day where I could not remember the date, I truly thought it was April 13 and it felt as if the hours were out of whack. I would look at the time and be surprised at it, thinking it was later than it was. Unusual for me because I feel time accurately.

I felt more solid in my body, more content with myself, more energetic and that has continued on for today, though I do know the date and the hours feel normal.

And it's not just how I feel about myself, I feel the world has shifted up a notch or two. Anyway, it feels more powerful and I hope it lasts.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

I'm loving Youtube's "hidden" transcript feature!
So here's how it works...

three dots.jpg

show transcript popout.jpg

transcript.jpg

Edited by WolfAmethyst
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

I just re-read the Energy Report for April 2022.   I can say that my experience so far has been somewhat unpleasant in the sense that I've been on the receiving end of a lot of TELLING thus far.   It all feels rather aggressive as others feel the need to "exert the power" - or so it seems to me.   I'm feeling myself withdrawing and retreating into my own thoughts.   *Heavy sigh*.  I am finding it really hard to find the silver lining, and I usually describe myself as an optimist.   In desperate need of a recharge.   Please tell me something good!   Hope none of you are feeling this.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• Janet unfeatured this topic