This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

BREAKING! Platforms ARE BACK!

Hey @Troy, if I want to pay for platforms for someone else, where in the service-ordering process do I indicate who the platform is for?

I ran into a spot asking for my email, and one for logging in, but that's it.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
15 hours ago, Tyrone said:

if I want to pay for platforms for someone else, where in the service-ordering process do I indicate who the platform is for?

SERVICE FORM has been updated to include a field for someone else's name if gifting a session! Thanks for mentioning this!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE

Tyrone, pick May 14th as the date since that is when they are all being booked as and will be done at some point after that and before June 16th.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

@Tyrone Once you click the appointment link, it will take you to a calendar where the only available date is May 14th. Choose that date. These are not live sessions and they have to be ordered in bulk like this since they are annual and timely. They will be delivered in the order they are received over the following 30 days or so, as fast as I can. Also, thank you, @Bobby for helping!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

@Bobby@Troy It took me there and worked without a hitch the first time I ordered a Platform, where I scheduled one for myself, before the update to allow gifted platforms.  With this new issue it's not even allowing me to look at the date May 14th.  Right after clicking "Next" after selecting the Platforms service, it automatically shuffles through calendar months until it stops on the message above.  If I try to backpedal through the calendar to get to May 14th, it stops at June 2022 and won't go back further.  Could it be that it's only letting me order 1 platform right now?

I've attached a screen record of my window as I'm doing this, in case you need better evidence of what I'm talking about, though the file is pretty big (31.4MB).

• LIKE/LOVE 1

• TLE12

@TyroneI just tried to book another Platform with the Calendar and it worked. I can see May 14th.

Try again and let us know if it worked for you.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Same thing again on my end just now.  Still tells me about no availability until Dec 2022 and doesn't let me scroll back to May 14th.

Edit: Since Bogi had no problems recently, I tried logging out of my normal account and using a different browser, booking as if a guest, and it got me successfully to the calendar to mark May 14th, then asked me to log in.  After logging in, I ended up at the confirmation screen, where when I clicked to confirm, but it gave me the following message:
"Unable to book. A difference of 1 HOUR is required between two consecutive appointments."

I would have clicked a different timeslot in the calendar to get around this, but it forwarded so fast to the log in screen after clicking the date that I could barely make out that there might have been more timeslots. 

Attached more video below of what's happening for me:

Edited by Tyrone

• TLE12

I’m having the same issue as Tyrone for booking a second platform for someone else. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

@Tyrone and @DianeHB Oh, okay, I know why and I think I changed the booking rules properly to allow multiple bookings from one person on the same day for this service. Try again. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

1 hour ago, Troy said:

@Tyrone and @DianeHB Oh, okay, I know why and I think I changed the booking rules properly to allow multiple bookings from one person on the same day for this service. Try again. Thanks!

Thanks, it worked this time. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• TLE12
1 hour ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

What is a platform?

Basically, it is a "yearly plan" from Essence with a topic that Essence wants to study that year. The year goes from around May till next year around February.

The Platform that we receive through Troy contains the Theme of the year, a Key phrase and a short description.

Here is the link to our Shared Platforms: https://our.truthloveenergy.com/forum/135-special-events/

Here is the usual intro:

"When we share a Platform for a given period time, we are speaking about the higher perspective of patterns that are contributing to an intention of Essence.  It is much like looking at your life from above, from a “platform.” Often the Personality does not participate in, or contribute to, the Platform that Essence sees as interesting for exploration, and that is a valid choice; however, if Personality would like to manifest Essence and bring more consciousness into the patterns of a year, and into the awareness raised during important choice-making processes, having a general idea about the Platform can help.  Think of the Platform as the interests of Essence, regardless of what choices Personality may make.  The Platform is not intended to, and cannot, interfere with the choices made by Personality, and Essence will still collect a great deal of input for the Platform theme, even if Personality completely rejects the Platform theme.  If Personality chooses to be on board with the Platform of Essence, then the journey can often be even more interesting, fulfilling, and inspiring."

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

• TLE12
9 hours ago, Troy said:

Thank you! Worked for me too.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

On 5/10/2022 at 10:18 AM, Troy said:

Once you click the appointment link, it will take you to a calendar where the only available date is May 14th. Choose that date.

I've tried three different browsers and am having the same issue @Tyrone mentioned above about no availability until Dec 2022, and I haven't scheduled a Platform yet. I can select dates for other sessions, but it's not letting me choose May 14 for the Platform.

7 hours ago, Kasia said:

I've tried three different browsers and am having the same issue

I have no idea why it won't work, but I have added you manually. Check your email for confirmation.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

I am also unable to book. I can only go back to this date and if I click the back arrow to try to access May, it takes me back to the scheduling page.

june.JPG

@TroyI was able to book, got a PayPal confirmation and an awaiting approval email but never got a confirmation email.  I made the appt on the 11th.  Thanks!

@Kerrin & @Katja This happened because all appointments made must be more than 3 days from "now." Anyone trying to schedule an appointment 1 or 2 days away wouldn't be able to schedule. To address this, I have extended the calendar to include a new date: May 21st for any remaining appointments. You should be able to order now. 

@Wendy please check your records to confirm payment process was completed. On this end, it shows that this process was interrupted or incomplete. I've added you to the calendar anyway, but I want to see if this was an issue with Appointy or if something happened on your end. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

@TroyI just checked PayPal and it shows that payment went through and I just got a confirmation from you too so hope we're all set!  💕

4 hours ago, Troy said:

@Kerrin & @Katja This happened because all appointments made must be more than 3 days from "now." Anyone trying to schedule an appointment 1 or 2 days away wouldn't be able to schedule. To address this, I have extended the calendar to include a new date: May 21st for any remaining appointments. You should be able to order now. 

Thanks- that worked!