This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT - May 2022

Troy

• TLE12

Disruption energy shift. 

I felt that.

Starting last week I have been irrationally irritated.  But I also have a strong desire to leave work forever.

However, capitalism wouldn't allow for that so starting to explore options.

This rings so true.

The fascist GOP and Christian Nationalists are the exemplars of false power. That decision might spark a wave.

The biggest issue I have is that the Democrats bow to the false power every goddamn time. Partly because they paid by the same people. But mostly because "resistance" to the false power is a great fund raiser.

It cannot hold.

True power on display recently is the Starbucks and Amazon unionization.

Chris Smalls is a perfect example.

Good stuff @Troy.  Also looks like a small editing error here.

This is not a prediction and we cannot see if these events are desirable or 

Or what?

What terrible thing lays beyond the or?

😜😜😜😜

• LIKE/LOVE 15

• TeamTLE

May 12, 2022: Breaking News: Astronomers captured the first image of the black hole at the center of our galaxy, using the powerful Event Horizon Telescope.

Comments from Jim Wright:

First image of the super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy, released this morning by the European Southern Observatory (ESO).

This scientific discovery comes from the Event Horizon Telescope and an international team of over 300 scientists.

This is the black hole at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. Well, that blackness in the middle is, the bright donut is the infrared glow of the matter in orbit around the black hole being torn to pieces by gravity.

This is one of the most incredible images in human history and is the result of a global effort. You're looking at the results of 6000 terabytes of information, compiled by two supercomputers, from a radio-telescope network that literally spans the entire earth. The resolution here is (in the words of one of the lead astronomers this morning) the equivalent of sitting in Los Angels and counting the bubbles in a beer on a table in New York -- or about 3,000,000,000 times the power of the human eye.

BA6F4791-7AFC-401D-8422-F3259FF85A0C.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • WHAT/WOW! 6
  • THANK YOU! 5

7 minutes ago, Christian said:

This is not a prediction and we cannot see if these events are desirable or 

Or what?

What terrible thing lays beyond the or?

😜😜😜😜

...or not."

Is how I read it in my mind. Boring, I know 😄

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 2

• TLE12
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Evelin said:

or not."

Is how I read it in my mind. Boring, I know 😄

You're probably right.

But...it was such a perfect time for DRAMA

Drama Le Sigh GIF

Edited by Christian
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 9

In the U.S. the Supreme Court's decision on Roe v Wade is due to come out around the time of that Nexus. Taking away bodily autonomy of all American women. That is no small thing. So that is one thing that immediately comes to mind. I imagine there will be more than that considering many global situations not the least of which is Ukraine.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 4
  • ANGRY 3
  • THANK YOU! 2

. "This would be the equivalent of having a “normal day” and hearing a great explosion nearby that shakes your entire environment. Yes, it can be dismissed and ignored (for now) but many of you recognize that something is “wrong” and it is disconcerting. There is nothing more to understand about this shift, but it may prompt many of our students to take seriously the necessary awareness, presence, and power for navigating the next many months. Dreams are likely to be restless, exhausting, and even disturbing."

How about all three?

I posted this in Discord earlier:
over the weekend, I dreamed people were sleeping in a darkened crowded room and were in various stages of awakening. I was trying to carefully open the curtains for more light but not wake a couple sleeping on the couch in the middle of the room. I had just moved one large curtain aside and it was slightly brighter. I'd just decided to pull it to again, and then someone turned on a overhead light that was almost blinding. Everyone woke up then.

This was right on the tail end of this Shift.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

• TLE12
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

May 12, 2022: Breaking News: Astronomers captured the first image of the black hole at the center of our galaxy, using the powerful Event Horizon Telescope.

Comments from Jim Wright:

First image of the super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy, released this morning by the European Southern Observatory (ESO).

This scientific discovery comes from the Event Horizon Telescope and an international team of over 300 scientists.

This is the black hole at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. Well, that blackness in the middle is, the bright donut is the infrared glow of the matter in orbit around the black hole being torn to pieces by gravity.

This is one of the most incredible images in human history and is the result of a global effort. You're looking at the results of 6000 terabytes of information, compiled by two supercomputers, from a radio-telescope network that literally spans the entire earth. The resolution here is (in the words of one of the lead astronomers this morning) the equivalent of sitting in Los Angels and counting the bubbles in a beer on a table in New York -- or about 3,000,000,000 times the power of the human eye.

BA6F4791-7AFC-401D-8422-F3259FF85A0C.jpeg

Here is some additional info about how the image of Sag A* was captured  

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2
  • THANK YOU! 3

Thank you for this, @Troy and Michael.  And the Energy Shift last week was truly intense.  I felt it as a sense of high inner anxiety and panic.  But our daughter felt it as an "all hands on deck, the ship's going down and we are all doomed!" kind of thing.  She is in college (and in her 3rd Monad) and last week was finals week--and every one of her classmates lost their bearings and flipped out.  It has been so alarming to see and to feel.  She is now home for a week and has been in a complete interior disarray--sobbing every day and unable to see a future for herself.  It is so hard to watch your kid go through this on top of your own intuition on high alert.  We are just trying to be there for her and provide some stability while she gets her bearings again.  

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 15

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

@Mike25z and @Maureen what does this black hole have to do with the energy report? I feel like I'm missing something?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TeamTLE
59 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Mike25z and @Maureen what does this black hole have to do with the energy report? I feel like I'm missing something?

@Troy, it's some good news in an otherwise bleak global news cycle that's reflected in the May Energy Report. I think it's good for us to keep in mind, especially as so much of what's going in the the world is quite literally dreadful, that science, and by extension exploration of space, of the cosmos, is always going on... no matter what. I think news like this acts not only as an external, communal, global anchor or ballast or balancer but as an internal anchor for our Instinctive Centers, as well.

What Michael said as HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER MAY resonated with what my future self (Kimiko, microbiologist, Japan 2090) said to me through Michael in my blog entry Essence Resonance with Concurrent & Future Life Reaching Out

Her message to you is to "trust humanity." She differentiates humanity from fears and growing pains that have eclipsed humanity. After studying the history of humans and seeing how bodies work all the way down to a micro level, she is convinced of the inherent inner compass of humanity and health to right itself because it always has.

So... this statement from Michael rang true for me: 

3 hours ago, Troy said:

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER MAY:

TRUE POWER IS QUIETER THAN FALSE POWER: We think it may be helpful to keep in mind that True Power is often quieter and working on levels that are about the foundation and infrastructure and intimacy of long-term, sustainable presence, and empowerment. False Power is often loud and works on immediate effects and impacts of presence that cannot be sustained. Listen for, support, and uplift the quiet empowerment within you, within others, and in the world. False Power may do great harm and have a great presence, but True Power always prevails. Always.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, Juni said:

. "This would be the equivalent of having a “normal day” and hearing a great explosion nearby that shakes your entire environment. Yes, it can be dismissed and ignored (for now) but many of you recognize that something is “wrong” and it is disconcerting. There is nothing more to understand about this shift, but it may prompt many of our students to take seriously the necessary awareness, presence, and power for navigating the next many months. Dreams are likely to be restless, exhausting, and even disturbing."

How about all three?

I posted this in Discord earlier:
over the weekend, I dreamed people were sleeping in a darkened crowded room and were in various stages of awakening. I was trying to carefully open the curtains for more light but not wake a couple sleeping on the couch in the middle of the room. I had just moved one large curtain aside and it was slightly brighter. I'd just decided to pull it to again, and then someone turned on a overhead light that was almost blinding. Everyone woke up then.

This was right on the tail end of this Shift.

@Juni, yes, I experienced much dread in my sleep, as well. It is exhausting. My dreams were so disturbing I stopped being able to remember/record them after the last one I had on May 5th. Here's a couple that I did record.

May 1, 2022: So much to remember, but I kept on wanting to go back to sleep. Last dream. I was at a really dreary high school reunion. There seemed to be no more than 25 - 30 people, if that. Everyone looked old. They reminded me of pictures of my mother when she was in her 60’s like we are now. Everyone was sitting around, against a wall in this room with no ornamentation, quietly talking to each other. I kept on wondering where the music was. Didn’t someone prepare. I was watching all of this as if from higher up from a booth or a window or doorway. One of the guys who seemed to be a fun movie star that I can’t remember his name was excitedly saying to my ear “Once the music starts, I’m going to get up and just dance my ass off by myself. Then I’m going to get Ross, one of the actors from Friends, to ask me to dance. That should start things off.” He was wildly enthusiastic. It was nice to see. We needed something to get this group going. Next thing I see him sitting next to Ross saying “you’re Italian, I’m Italian, let’s make this happen”. I wasn’t sure if my friend’s level of enthusiasm was enough to start a fire in this dampness. At that point, I yelled down to the beleaguered crowd “Where’s the music? We always listened to music. We always danced to music.” There were two other series of dreams that I tried really hard to remember but, to my relief, I kept on being able to go back to sleep. Better to have sleep than to remember dreams. Perhaps something will pop up during the day.

April 30, 2022: Nightmares. Woke up hot and a bit sweaty and feeling disturbed and scared and alone. Dreamed two different women were dead or dying. One woman was famous and she was sick. There was something about an ambulance and somehow her live body got switched in time so the news the bad guys wanted to leak didn’t get out the way they wanted. It was clearer what was going on when I was in the dream. There was a full long story. I can’t remember much now. Then with XX... she had lost her mind at the end and it was disturbing. I hadn’t expected that. We hadn’t expected that. I woke up thinking I had to get her to do what she could as soon as possible and not wait.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 5

1 hour ago, Maureen said:

@Juni, yes, I experienced much dread in my sleep, as well. It is exhausting. My dreams were so disturbing I stopped being able to remember/record them after the last one I had on May 5th. Here's a couple that I did record.

April 30, 2022: Nightmares. Woke up hot and a bit sweaty and feeling disturbed and scared and alone. Dreamed two different women were dead or dying. One woman was famous and she was sick. There was something about an ambulance and somehow her live body got switched in time so the news the bad guys wanted to leak didn’t get out the way they wanted. It was clearer what was going on when I was in the dream. There was a full long story. I can’t remember much now. Then with XX... she had lost her mind at the end and it was disturbing. I hadn’t expected that. We hadn’t expected that. I woke up thinking I had to get her to do what she could as soon as possible and not wait.

I had a friend contact me to check up on me because she had a dream that I died. She said the only reason she knew it wasn't real is because it was her deceased mother telling her the news.
I couldn't tell her why I didn't necessarily find that last bit reassuring! 
So there might be something going around about the death dreams. 
I hope things have calmed down a bit since, @Maureen! Sending you hugs. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

The energy reports this year always send me searching, looking for something to do to help shift our momentum more positively, but I always come back feeling helpless and useless. I find it difficult to know just what to do. Choosing kindness in our every day lives and working to foster kindness in others is all well and good, but it often doesn't feel enough.

I can't change the Supreme Court, or stop Putin from escalating war, or even convince someone who's fallen into right-wing fascism away from that fascism. I can only protest, donate what little money I can to Ukraine, and... talk to people? Live my life as best I can? Anyone else got any other advice?

• LIKE/LOVE 20

• TeamTLE
25 minutes ago, Juni said:

I had a friend contact me to check up on me because she had a dream that I died. She said the only reason she knew it wasn't real is because it was her deceased mother telling her the news.
I couldn't tell her why I didn't necessarily find that last bit reassuring! 
So there might be something going around about the death dreams. 
I hope things have calmed down a bit since, @Maureen! Sending you hugs. 

Thank you @Juni💞

Interestingly, in retrospect, I had a night (likely May 3 or May 4... I didn't write it down) where I scratched my poor back to shreds due to extreme and painful itchiness. My whole back was covered in scratch marks and sores. It felt like something was trying to "get out" through my skin. On my lower back around the spine, close to the Instinctive Center, I had what looked like big red hives or welts which had me worried... for a bit. My husband put some cream on and it took a couple of days but it seems OK now. I think this was directly related to the Energy Shift. Here is an excerpt from my Chief Feature Report:

The Tertiary Chief Feature is Impatience, and this is where Self-deprecation might often lead, next.  Impatience is the method protecting oneself when there is a sense of losing control of Time, or missing out, or meeting expectations, goals, deadlines, etc. Impatience, in this case, might show up in the Body as agitation, irritations, even as rashes, or skin issues, or digestion issues. The Tertiary Chief Feature is related to the CENTERING, and therefore usually affects the Body.  

Here is the answer Michael gave DianeHB when she asked about an issue she was having with skin itchiness/hives during the COVID Pause.

In terms of underlying "metaphysical" conditions, a range of chronic skin conditions can show up when one is processing experiences of threat. This tends to be fairly real-time in its symptoms so the threat would be fairly easy to assess. By "threat" we mean any external or internal presence or processes that put one's life or well-being at risk, even if only emotionally valid. However, this threat does tend to be hooked into one's existence, or physical well-being.

This condition tends to be a result of one trying to stay calm and collected during the processing of a threat to one's life. 

For others, this state of threat can show up as anxiety (intellectual) or depression (emotional) but some may process threat through the skin, or physically. If one tends to need to stay focused intellectually and emotionally, then the skin is left to process the threat. If it does not show up in the skin, it shows up as rage. 

For some who process threat, all three Centers may carry some of the process. 

This may help explain the process through the skin.

MAY 01 - 07 - Energy Shift - DISRUPTION - This shift appears to be about a deep and profound realization that reality, progress, harmony, peace, safety, security, etc. are no longer aligned with any original or nurtured momentum. The Instinctive Centers of many of our students were likely triggered to release great anxiety, agitation, and even panic through their emotional, intellectual, and physical bodies. This would be the equivalent of having a “normal day” and hearing a great explosion nearby that shakes your entire environment. Yes, it can be dismissed and ignored (for now) but many of you recognize that something is “wrong” and it is disconcerting. There is nothing more to understand about this shift, but it may prompt many of our students to take seriously the necessary awareness, presence, and power for navigating the next many months. Dreams are likely to be restless, exhausting, and even disturbing.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

6 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

The energy reports this year always send me searching, looking for something to do to help shift our momentum more positively, but I always come back feeling helpless and useless. I find it difficult to know just what to do. Choosing kindness in our every day lives and working to foster kindness in others is all well and good, but it often doesn't feel enough.

I can't change the Supreme Court, or stop Putin from escalating war, or even convince someone who's fallen into right-wing fascism away from that fascism. I can only protest, donate what little money I can to Ukraine, and... talk to people? Live my life as best I can? Anyone else got any other advice?

Go vegan?(If you aren't already) Or even vegetarian/ flexitarian. It's something you can do that has cumulative, measurable positive effects over time. It's also something that an individual can do that makes a real difference for climate change, ultimately. You can see your daily impact here, whether vegan or vegetarian:  https://vegan.rocks/app/calculator/

Edited by Juni
typo fix and slight clarification, helpful calculator link added
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

• TLE12

2 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

I was thinking about this topic too. I wonder if the deeper conversations that we might have with people in our lifetimes could in some cases spark an interest in them that they in turn share with their own circle of friends who in turn may share with their circle of friends and so forth creating like a cascading effect. This may be a way to trigger a pivotal change that shifts the dynamic of all of humanity like Michael described in a recent Michael Speaks session. I prefer to have conversations in person with small groups of people such as people I work with or friends. Sometimes we will have long insightful conversations about many topics including world issues. I think if there is a possibility of triggering a pivotal change, then it is worthwhile to try.

Otherwise, as far as I know, we only ever have control over our own choices and actions in our lifetimes. Similar to what you describe, I try to be as kind as I can be to everyone I cross paths with in life and to be kind to myself too. I have been working on making choices that reduce impact on the environment as much as possible. I make donations and sign petitions. I try to help out where I can. I do not know how much of a difference it makes on a collective scale but I do think our individual choices matter.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

I was inspired by Juni's comment and was in conversation with someone today about things we can "do".

So to offset the gloom and ugliness, or more so, add more alongside it ...

"Here are some things I have thought of that all of us can contribute to:
. Going vegan (especially a plant-based diet).
. Being kind, which can offset unnecessary conflict.
. Being assertive and getting to the core of a personal, collective or global issue.
. Telling people you love and appreciate them if you do. It can be a surprise and joy and build closer bonds.
. Do what you've put off doing. I find this helpful for clearing the mind, body and heart.
. Vote for people that will protect climate, environment and human well-being.
. Trusting ourselves and Humanity to move through the waves of changes.
. Being a part of the world, or acknowledging when we are.
. Moderating information intake to help curb overwhelm, especially online.

. Showing solidarity with those in need.

. Providing resources to those in need.

These are the ideas ive come up with in the last month as I dealt with various ups n downs."

I view the upcoming nexus as a stark split between moving forward/diving in, and holding ourselves back.  Or at least, if I can frame it in a way that encourages personal responsibility, I can see how I fit into that.

So I compiled the list above as a check-in on things to turn the tide.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 4

8 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

I would say, the  best thing one can do is to concentrate on their own level of awareness. Just be aware. Be present. I literally mean, just learn to be aware in its most spiritual meaning. Find out how to get rid of the negativity in your own mind, and your own life. Learn to find a way to be passively positive in your thinking. With this I do not mean the Abraham-Hicks tricks of "think good thoughts" that is only a way to supress your mind even more and make you even more agitated ( Imho Abraham is a conman from astral).  Concentrate on yourself and your own level of conciousness. I truly believe this is VERY important because every single one of us contributes to the evolution of the collective human conciousness. We are the ones, right now, who are advancing it. Realising this helped me through the energy shift that hit me like a hammer.

I can't say this any better because I'm not a teacher (or if I am one, I'm a really lousy one and no one should listen to me), and I believe everyone has to find their own way.

I have a feeling I have died several times because of my religious/spiritual beliefs, I'm so hysterically secretive about  them. If I try to speak anything even little bit spiritual to anyone, I get so anxious I begin to sweat and tremble, so this was really difficult to write. I hope it makes even little bit sense.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2

@Becca the Student I hear you. I feel at a loss for what to DO, as well. I always want action items. The answers are frequently very individual, so mine might not be at all relevant to you, but here's what I got:

- I teach people how to tell stories through comics. I know it has an impact on the people who take my classes. I take my presence and power as a teacher very seriously, though I'm not fully aware of my impact on them. I try not to be; I try not to conflate myself with the material. My teaching is a way of creating a refuge from the fucked up world out there, and a place where people feel seen and heard, and maybe catch their breath from all the gaslighting. When I'm teaching young people, I am especially careful with their vulnerabilities, and want to give them affirmation and care. I also try to model some fierceness for them, and I will state explicitly that my class is an antifascist space.

- My art is my activism, as well. Though it's slow and often not obvious. 

- I donate when I can: to my local food bank, and some Ukrainian charities (Come Back Alive and Razom); donated all my jetblue points to Miles For Migrants, some other stuff. I stay quiet about it for the most part. I just try to do it.

- I counter mis- and disinformation with my own media diet of high quality investigative journalism, mostly in podcast form. It's maddening at times, but also very grounding. Favorites are On The Media, Reveal, Maintenance Phase, and Conspirituality. This really helps me deal with and understand the fuckin brainworms out there.

- Again, this is very personal but I don't drink or get high. I have hypervigilance issues and at this point I'm just kinda leaning in to them. I don't fully let my guard down unless I'm asleep. 

None of this stops war or Christofascists, but I don't know what else to do.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 3

@Juni, @KurtisM, @Jeroen, @L. P, @Leela Corman: Thank you all for these suggestions, and for giving me your perspectives. L.P., especially, I appreciate your writing your post even through the barriers you put up for protection; I'm also very secretive about my spirituality depending on who I'm talking to, for similar reasons, so I'm touched you responded.

You're right, Leela, it is a very personal thing to figure out what to do, and what will help where we each are, but it does truly help me to read all of your posts. It's helpful to step outside of ourselves, and recognize that what might seem like nothing when I do it reads like actual work and progress when coming from someone else. ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

16 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I was inspired by Juni's comment and was in conversation with someone today about things we can "do".

So to offset the gloom and ugliness, or more so, add more alongside it ...

"Here are some things I have thought of that all of us can contribute to:
. Going vegan (especially a plant-based diet).
. Being kind, which can offset unnecessary conflict.
. Being assertive and getting to the core of a personal, collective or global issue.
. Telling people you love and appreciate them if you do. It can be a surprise and joy and build closer bonds.
. Do what you've put off doing. I find this helpful for clearing the mind, body and heart.
. Vote for people that will protect climate, environment and human well-being.
. Trusting ourselves and Humanity to move through the waves of changes.
. Being a part of the world, or acknowledging when we are.
. Moderating information intake to help curb overwhelm, especially online.

. Showing solidarity with those in need.

. Providing resources to those in need.

These are the ideas ive come up with in the last month as I dealt with various ups n downs."

I view the upcoming nexus as a stark split between moving forward/diving in, and holding ourselves back.  Or at least, if I can frame it in a way that encourages personal responsibility, I can see how I fit into that.

So I compiled the list above as a check-in on things to turn the tide.

Good list. I would add to it, "look into and join/support local mutual aid groups and other community assistance networks." Having parallel networks of power to support people is going to be essential.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Something else I've been doing: planting pollinator attractors, now that I have some outdoor space. I'm not a gardener at all, this is all experimentation. I'm trying to create a space for bees, butterflies, and birds to eat and rest. So far I've planted a crabapple seedling, a plum sapling, a lilac bush, drift roses, peonies, lavender, creeping phlox, alyssum, and some other flowers, as well as some container herbs. Our yard is a weedy little spot, full of trash I'm constantly picking out. I found a witch's bottle and some kind of Santeria or hoodoo charm buried in various places around the yard. Hopefully soon all these trees and flowers will grow and thrive. It's already full of bees out there, because I left the carpet of dandelions and wild violets. Fuck fascism and fuck lawns. Support the bees!

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 3