This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

NEWS: Platform 2022 QUEUE & SHARE

• TeamTLE

Thanks, Troy. Looking forward to a new Platform after 2 years with the previous one, due to covid. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Hi @TroyI don't see my name on this list even though I booked and paid for a Platform (and got a confirmation email). Was there any problem receiving that on your end? Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
7 hours ago, Janet H said:

Hi @TroyI don't see my name on this list even though I booked and paid for a Platform (and got a confirmation email). Was there any problem receiving that on your end? Thank you!

I got you! I’ll add you. A few payment processes from a few orders “failed” and I had to manually approve them. I didn’t check to see if payment actually processed.

Can you see if a payment actually went through (not just via email confirmation). Because if this is a bug I need to report it. You can text me the details. No need to reply here. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Michael C  I am thinking about, when @Mike Cleverly received to his surprise a Platform, if it could have been actually you who ordered a Platform for yourself, cause it reads MICHAELC - Jum 03? If so, make it known that you can get your Platform, and I pay for the glitch with Mike Cleverly, thank You.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

I see this list now. Scratch my question!!! 
lol

• LIKE/LOVE 4

@Petra Troy contacted me about it. Getting it fixed. Thank You1

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Oooh now this is interesting. Does this mean I received MichaelC's platform, or did Troy deliver my specific platform thinking I had booked it? What an interesting scenario! I resonated with the platform, but maybe it's just broad enough to suit me too? Fascinating!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

On 6/8/2022 at 1:20 PM, Mike Cleverly said:

Oooh now this is interesting. Does this mean I received MichaelC's platform, or did Troy deliver my specific platform thinking I had booked it? What an interesting scenario! I resonated with the platform, but maybe it's just broad enough to suit me too? Fascinating!

No, you received your own. This was for you, specifically. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Oh excellent, thanks for that clarification Troy! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Hi Troy, 

When I paid for mine it was done under my mom's name. I have absolutely no idea why, she has passed and I ordered this for myself. Her name is Sandy S. and I see it coming up soon. My name is Carson H. This is the first time I have ever done this, and I am wondering if you need any other information such as birthday and/or a photo. 

Thanks in advance, 

Carson 

• THANK YOU! 1

On 6/19/2022 at 3:11 PM, Carson said:

Hi Troy, 

When I paid for mine it was done under my mom's name. I have absolutely no idea why, she has passed and I ordered this for myself. Her name is Sandy S. and I see it coming up soon. My name is Carson H. This is the first time I have ever done this, and I am wondering if you need any other information such as birthday and/or a photo. 

Thanks in advance, 

Carson 

Thank you for this information! I will update accordingly. You don't need to do anything more. Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

UPDATE JUNE 23, 2022: I had to take time off for a snapped back and then to take care of Ramona as her health declined and then the grief over her death. This has been a shit month so I appreciate everyone's patience. I am returning to the work on the Platforms now, so watch for your own to be delivered soon. It shouldn't be later than next 10 days to complete the list. Thank you all so much for your understanding and patience. When it rains... as they say...

• LIKE/LOVE 16

UPDATE JULY 06, 2022: Another bulk of Platforms sent out! ALL Platforms will be received this week, so if you remain on the list, watch your email over the next couple of days! Thank you so much for your patience. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 2

UPDATE JULY 20, 2022: Another bulk of Platforms sent out! The last time I expected to send out all platforms for the week (see post above), we got hit with Covid in our household. So I apologize for another delay. I anticipate that the remaining Platforms will be completed and sent out by the end of July, so not too much longer! Thank you again for your patience!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

UPDATE JULY 25, 2022: a small batch was sent out again today! I feel good about the rest of these being sent out over the week to complete the list! Original post has been updated to reflect progress.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry for posting this, but I would ask, when you could make the rest of platforms? My name is almost bottom in the queue, so I had to wait quite long time already. I ask this with love and appreciation to your work, and I understand that you have had difficult times, so I don't want to push you, just asking. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

UPDATE SEP 21, 2022: another small batch was sent out today! The final batch will be sent out over this week by Friday! Look for a special bonus in this final batch of Platforms as a gift for your patience.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

4 hours ago, Troy said:

UPDATE SEP 21, 2022: another small batch was sent out today! The final batch will be sent out over this week by Friday! Look for a special bonus in this final batch of Platforms as a gift for your patience.

I got mine! Thank you so much, Troy!

• LIKE/LOVE 3