This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Three Sets of Overleaves: Public, Private, True

Troy

I wonder if with such numerous overleaves, we can validate almost anything in a personality. We will always find something, some overleaf which agrees with our pre-conceived opinion.

Too much complex a system for me. I grieve for simplicity.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• TLE12
On 5/26/2022 at 3:45 PM, Jean-François Lozevis said:

The system is still simple and yet complex at the same time. Just like life is.

It is simple because we have one set of True Overleaves from the Akashic Records.

But it is also a complex texture because beyond that, there is a version of us how we see ourselves, and that version is also changeable.

Also, there are countless versions of us out there, depending on how other people see us.

So, these versions, these Overleaves are only there to mirror life back to us.

It does not have to be considered complicated. You can still concentrate on your True Overleaves.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

5 hours ago, Bogi said:

It does not have to be considered complicated. You can still concentrate on your True Overleaves.

And these true overleaves can be difficult to find. I was told that MT charts depend on the channel. Some people made several charts.

I did make one chart with Shepherd Hoodwin and I think I won't do another to avoid confusion.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• TeamTLE

Reading this transcript should help clarify what information different channels are getting from Michael... and (perhaps) from their own intuition. Here's an excerpt from OMW - March 27, 2010 - Facets of Personality

Martha:  when we ask Troy for a profile, is it the True Overleaves you give? ...

MEntity:  Yes, Martha, through this channel we retrieve what is in the Akashic Records. This does not mean that what is received is above question, but that the focus is for the Akashic Record. ...

Most of our channels have not differentiated or questioned in the direction that clarified these facets.

That is not to say that other channels do not receive the True Personality as on record, but that the variables are in favor of dependency on what has become comfortable for the channel, or preferable to the student.  ...

Some of our channels leave it up to whatever is most useful for the student at the time, and this has worked, whether it is the True, Public, or Private set.

Ultimately that will always be the case for our clearest channels, even when the aim is for the Akashic Records set.

We offer this differentiation only for your consideration and for your process of validation and discernment, not as a means to describe a hierarchy among channels.

With this awareness in place, it would probably become easier to discern which channels depend upon physical plane cues for interpreting the Personality, which ones depend on your feedback for intuiting your Overleaves, and which ones simply leave it to us.

Geraldine:  those needing photographs would seem to depend on physical plane clues

MEntity:  We would also say that accessing the Akashic Records is only a painstaking task for the Personality and Essence still incarnating. It is not complicated for us to access it. Our channels simply relay from the work that we do, and are not a part of the process.

ChrisLeBlanc:  or when I was asked what I thought mine were first, that channel's were probably public overleaves

MEntity:  The more physical plane cues our channel uses, the more it is the channel intuiting or interpreting the Overleaves, which is just as valid and can be just as accurate as letting us convey our perception. ...

We say that it is just as valid in the sense that it is still your responsibility to validate, and even when we share what we see as your True Overleaves, it is OUR interpretation of the records.

You can never escape Interpretation or Expression. That is the nature of Existence.

Accessing information from the Akashic is no longer a complication, but we continue to learn how to interpret the records.

ChrisLeBlanc:  and expressing that interpretation through channels I imagine too

MEntity:  Access is "easy." Reading and Conveying is a different matter. ...

The Overleaves are part of the records we started with, so we no longer have any complications in reading those, but no matter how clear a channel is, or how well we can read/interpret, there will always be built-in distortions that affect transmission to a channel.

That can be said of even your clearest modes of communication among you, as well. It is the nature of exchange.

We remind you that channels who rely on physical plane cues and intuition does not preclude them from accuracy in discerning what would be your True Overleaves, especially if there is little discrepancy and division within you.

We only differentiate this set as 'true' as they exist with or without your approval or acceptance, and include the Public and Private Facets as potential support rather than as troublesome nuisances.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12
2 minutes ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

And these true overleaves can be difficult to find. I was told that MT charts depend on the channel. Some people made several charts.

I did make one chart with Shepherd Hoodwin and I think I won't do another to avoid confusion.

I agree. The validation process can be quite a pain in the bum.

But, with time the Overleaves can be worked out, not only through your own validation but also through other people´s sessions and see what resonates with you, or through cross-referencing your other sessions.

For example, when you start working out your chart, and ask Michael about your Mode or Attitude in dedicated sessions, if there is discrepancy, it will come out.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• TeamTLE

You can choose to accept whatever Overleaves you feel comfortable with.

Michael has said you can self-determine or have given to you the "wrong" Overleaves, but it does not matter as long as you are attempting to learn and strive toward the Positive Poles of those Overleaves. 

However, Michael is all about validation, and over time it may become clear that some component of a given profile does not seem correct. It took many years of study and attempting to apply what I learned from Michael before I questioned the Frequency I had originally been given. I learned quite a bit about Frequency in the process. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

• TLE12
On 5/26/2022 at 6:45 AM, Jean-François Lozevis said:

I wonder if with such numerous overleaves, we can validate almost anything in a personality. We will always find something, some overleaf which agrees with our pre-conceived opinion.

Nothing wrong with not using the overleaf system. Michael has said that their teaching is not necessary. We will still evolve and return "home" without their teaching...and come to our own understanding of who we are.

Studying with them and using their overleaf system is simply one way to help us grow.

They have also said that "the map is not the territory".

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
On 5/26/2022 at 9:45 AM, Jean-François Lozevis said:

Understanding how others see us and how we see ourselves isn't supposed to make things complicated. It's actually meant to help simplify the validation process. A lot of people don't realize that they see themselves only how others see themselves, or they don't realize that they only wish to be seen a certain way. This can cut them off from who they may truly be. If this seems too complicated or confusing to you, it might be because it's not a tool that you need. You may be very clear about who you are and that's all that matters.

Also, it is only easy to apply any Overleaf if we don't read up about them and learn how they actually show up. If we only have a superficial understanding, all of them can apply. But anyone who is in Passion Mode KNOWS they are not Observation or Caution. Anyone in Caution knows they are not in Passion, etc. Anyone who is an Idealist knows they are not a Skeptic or Cynic or Realist and a Realist knows they aren't a Skeptic. There may be some overleaves or roles that may seem similar, but there will always be that key element that defines them distinctly.

All you really need to be concerned with is if your Overleaves work for you and if they help you to aim for being more of who you are. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12
On 5/26/2022 at 6:45 AM, Jean-François Lozevis said:

I see the different sets of overleaves as additional insight that can be used to help see where we are with ourselves and around others. Over time, as we strip away imprinting and ideas that others placed on us and that we placed on ourselves then we come to live more in Essence so that the different sets of overleaves align with each other. The overleaf sets are not required but could be beneficial as part of our processes of evolving and awakening.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12

I view it as knowing what mask or uniform to wear and when. The one you wear to work. The one you habe among family. The one you wear alone.

I did this very often when younger. It was exhausting.  Still is.

But when dealing with, and yes I mean DEALING with, certian people at work and such it is better to wear the uniform and fet the meetinf over with.

I think for me haivng that public overleaves on all the time for years...just wore me out to when I don't want to do it anymore.

Could also be I evolved enough in this life that I am more likely living my true overleaves more often than not.

Not really sure.

But.  It is helpful information to know and can be useful in manuvering in this world.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

I’ll post my 3 sets. I don’t know if these are still accurate, as it’s years later and I’m retired. Much has changed, as Michael would say. 

ESSENCE AND PERSONALITY PROFILE

STUDENT: Martha Waters

ESSENCE DYNAMICS

Role: Sage
Casting: Scholar
Cadre/Entity: 1/2

E-Ratio: 45m/55f
Frequency: 40
Soul Age/Level: Old/6

Manifested Age: Mature to Old

ESSENCE TWIN INFORMATION
Role: Warrior

TASK COMPANION(S) INFORMATION
Role: Artisan
Role: Server

PERSONALITY DYNAMICS

Goal: Flow > Growth/Submission
Mode: Passion
Attitude: Spiritualist
Center/Part: Emotional/Intellectual

Chief Feature 1: Self-destruction
Chief Feature 2: Self-deprecation

Chief Feature 3: Stubbornness sliding to Impatience and Martyrdom

(3 Questions, 4/15/09)

ENTITY RAW #: 403 (Love side, Artisan block, Artisan row)

Public and Private overleaves:

MARTHA
PUBLIC FACET
ESSENCE DYNAMICS
Role:                                              Warrior
Casting:                                          Sage

PERSONALITY DYNAMICS
Goal:                                            Acceptance
Mode:                                             Passion
Attitude:                                          Pragmatist>Idealist
Center/Part:                                   Intellectual/Moving
Chief Feature 1:                             Self-deprecation
Chief Feature 2:                             Martyrdom

PRIVATE FACET
ESSENCE DYNAMICS
Role:                                               Server

PERSONALITY DYNAMICS
Goal:                                               Acceptance
Mode:                                              Observation>Caution
Attitude:                                           Realist
Center/Part:                                    Emotional/Moving
Chief Feature 1:                               Arrogance
Chief Feature 2:                               Self-deprecation

(Facets of Personality Workshop, 3/27/10)

MARTHA: some of the overleaves for me are so different between true - public - private that it seems it speaks to me not having my subs integrated or something along those lines especially the centering was completely different for each one so some help with understanding that is what I'm looking for

MICHAEL: Though personas/facets may be related to sub-personalities, they are not necessarily connected.

MARTHA: or act like a warrior and look like a server? but all sage cast 🙂 it's confusing

MICHAEL: In your case, the profiles speak more to the fact that you find yourself falling into positions of subservience and nurturing on a rather regular basis, but because of the resentments that may come from that, you can show up as harsh, frustrated, coersive, pushy. To respond to the Sage Casting for both, it would simply mean that you will still be expressive in either case, and often in loud ways.

(OMW “Validating Your Profile”, 8/6/11)

Edited by Martha
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

On 5/30/2022 at 11:05 AM, Christian said:

I view it as knowing what mask or uniform to wear and when. The one you wear to work. The one you habe among family. The one you wear alone.

I’m learning about ‘masking’ as part of my new ADHD diagnosis. I think you’re onto something here!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TeamTLE
19 minutes ago, Martha said:

Public and Private overleaves:

MARTHA
PUBLIC FACET
ESSENCE DYNAMICS
Role:                                              Warrior

Role:                                               Server

To respond to the Sage Casting for both, it would simply mean that you will still be expressive in either case, and often in loud ways.

LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 6

I asked about my three sets of Overleaves and, in my case, I didn't find it confusing..

On the contrary, it clarified a lot.

I could see how my private and public Overleaves are different from the rtrue ones.. but at the same time my public and private Overleaves are similar to each other.

In my case it would be

:

Private: scholar-cast server with a goal of discrimination, a cynic in observation with intellectual centering, emotional part, and chief features of martyrdom and impatience.

Publics: Mature Artisan-Cast Server with a Goal of Discrimination, Observation Mode, Cynic Attitude, Emotional/Intellectual Centering, in Martyrdom

The true ones are: artisan cast warrior.goal acceptance, mode passion, idealistic attitude, CF self-depreciation (primary and secondary).. emotional/intellectual center.

It's completely different from public and private.

And that made sense to me because I'm realizing that a lot of my view of myself was influenced by my family.. and that my family never had a realistic view of me.. Which explains why my public and private overleaves are so similar. ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

On 5/25/2022 at 10:31 AM, Troy said:

Due to some misinformation and misunderstanding being spread in another group regarding this subject, I decided to dedicate a post to this concept for clarity and hope that whoever needs to see it, sees it.

DID YOU KNOW?

Everyone has THREE SETS OF OVERLEAVES!

Actually, we only have one set of Overleaves on record and biologically active as Personality, but Michael has explained that we often see people different from who they really are, or we see ourselves as different from who we really are and these versions of us can be described using the Overleaf System. These are a person's Public and Private sets of Overleaves.

FROM MICHAELKeep in mind that the Public and Private sets are symbolic, and not literal. They are interpretations, whereas the True set of Overleaves is being read from what is on record.... The True Overleaves describe what your Essence has on record, whereas the Public and Private are what Personalities interpret about others or themselves using our system of understanding. These interpretations may or may not be accurate to the True Overleaves, but these interpretations are never harmful.

Each individual only has one set of Overleaves. But it may be of interest to our students to understand that when they use Overleaves as a map for understanding the self and others on their own, they may be interpreting themselves or another in terms of their Private or Public Overleaves, which may or may not reflect the True Overleaves.

The Public Set describes how others may see someone. This set is especially pronounced when anyone is trying to guess or channel celebrity or historic Overleaves. They are the set of Overleaves that the public projects onto someone else. Students and Channels can find themselves looking only at the Public Set for others, especially if they have formed and invested in their own opinions and perspectives of that person. This set could also be considered the Projected Set of Overleaves as it describes what overleaves are projected onto another.

The Private Set is how someone might see themselves. This Set may describe how an individual was taught/imprinted to see themselves or how they wish to see themselves. Students can often see this set of Overleaves more prominently in themselves due to imprinting or to serve a desire to be seen as someone different than who they are.

The True Overleaves are biologically programmed and activated as Personality and these are on record in the Akashic Plane. They are independent of what students think of others or what they think of themselves.

Intentionally or unintentionally receiving or interpreting Public or Private sets of Overleaves is not harmful. Our system is designed so that any set of Overleaves has value and meaning that can help one move toward Positive Poles or True Personality.

The more someone is manifesting or revealing their Essence/True Personality, the more likely these three sets are similar or the same. However, there are often significant differences among these sets simply because of what society and imprinting demand or expect of a person.

We offer this concept of three sets of Overleaves for consideration, not for use to determine the accuracy of one channel over another or one person's accuracy of interpretation over another but to help add greater context to your relationship to the Overleaves system.

ANYTHING can be described using our Overleaf system, which is why a year can have a set of Overleaves. Obviously, a year is not a person, but the energy patterns can easily be described using Overleaf terminology. Fictional characters can have Overleaves. Defining the public and private personas of an individual is a valid use of the Overleaves terminology.

Knowing the different ways one sees others or the self can help one open the path back to who that person truly is if that is of interest.

(M. says)  Being aware of both poles of our overleaves - positive and negative, True and False Personality - when and how we operate when we're in either, can progress us into more recognition and understanding for ourselves and then in others.  The more we discern, the more we are able to accept these diverging aspects of ourselves, the public, the private, the True, and the false, the less fear and more openness we will have to exploring possibilities, less judgment.  

I have found, from examining both poles with more curiosity than judgment, that it is possible to begin to see how these seemingly opposite poles may be working more in complement (for learning), perhaps like two faces/sides of the same coin. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1