This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Maureen

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

You are not simply navigating the adventures of the life you are creating. You are navigating the realities of millions and their experiences of reality. This is merely a glimpse of what it is like to merge with your Entities.

And this:

Every Entity that reunites has cycles of expansion and union as part of the process of merging. It is not simply reunion and adjustment. It is a long process that requires every fragment of every fragment to create their own space, healing, reflection, etc. and then return on their own to this reunion.

The more I hear about reuniting Entities, the more painful it seems. I have a feeling the Astral is not all fun and games, although there's that too.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Uma said:

The more I hear about reuniting Entities, the more painful it seems. I have a feeling the Astral is not all fun and games, although there's that too.

Heh, I have a feeling that nothing in life, or after as the case may be, is ever just fun and games. There's always another side to the coin.

A lot to digest in this session. Hopefully I can put some of it into practice. I resonate with a lot of it. It's been a particularly trying week in a particularly trying month and I know I have been my emotions a heck of a lot more recently than I have been having them. It's been a super disorienting time for me emotionally and it's been hard trying to get back to some sense of grounding. And it sounds like other people are having a lot of actual unfortunate events happening in their lives right now (hugs, btw). Talking to and interacting with friends has been the most immediately helpful thing.

5 hours ago, Maureen said:

We do not think certainty would be returned collectively for at least another 100 years. The sense of certainty and solid ground are not likely within our students' lives at this point. However, the certainty and solid ground of your own lives as part of the evolution can be secured. This would be the equivalent of saying that the seas may bring storms that you cannot control but the boat you are in can make a world of difference in how those storms are navigated.

So what I'm hearing is our lives have become boats/ships that have broken from their mooring and are now traversing the high seas for a distant shore we're not going to reach in this lifetime. Well...in that case:
potc GIF

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

14 hours ago, Maureen said:

This is merely a glimpse of what it is like to merge with your Entities.

This session has some more details on the merging of Entities.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Thank you Michael and Troy.  This was an amazing message of hope and encouragement.   I keep hearing, Love, if you can Love.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Wow the future of civilization is starting to make more sense, even though I'm in my thirties the last few years I started to less uneasiness for my future generation.

@Maureeni agree with you, how everything going on with the world we are fucked, I can't imagine how the next 20-30 going to be like, let alone the next 100 years. 

Now I'm curious to ask Michael about my future lifetimes interest involving climate change, being as though I'm currently working for a private Solar Company at the moment. 🤔

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Erick said:

This session has some more details on the merging of Entities.

"No one told us, so imagine our surprise when we find that Helga who ate Shia's children must now find ways for reconciliation and understanding in ways that Karma only partially balances."  - MEntity

Edited by James D
  • LOL 12

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 1:00 AM, Maureen said:

For the older souls, Mature and Old, the Instinctive Centers recognize that they have been here before and are ready to make the most of this, rather than spend their time and energy fighting for familiarity.

This hits home. Though I don't know about "ready to make the most of this" because I mostly just believe that we are SO fucked, and we deserve it because of our stupidity. We have one planet, and we have been shitting on it for the last 100 years like we wouldn't live on it. The whole economical system is a disaster that is eating us like a cancer, and yet you can't even criticize it out loud because people have internalized capitalism so thoroughly they will defend it to their last breath. We are limping on our last leg and yet everyone believes in infinate growth and buying more junk.

But what I don't feel is fear. I truly feel like "here we go again and nothing was learned from the last time, it seems". I just witness what I can before I kick the bucket and move to Astral, where I'm going to sit through the worst of it.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

• TeamTLE

How many of us are feeling right now. 🥴

When the mothership won't beam you up.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 4

@L. P, sorry to hear you’ve lost faith, so understandable. I’ve been very close to this these past years, but somehow  I found it back again.

Oddly, I know many people who mostly buy used stuff, or borrow things they only need every once in a while and are otherwise tired of capitalism. I always sign every petition for universal basic income and other causes I find important. The least I can do, literally.

@Maureen, that is sad-funny, like bittersweet chocolate. But imagine how much worse it could be if some of us Fearless Oldies wouldn’t be here… tired love is still love…

Also, your clarity has saved many a day for me these past years, so (((thank you))) for not having snuck your way into the mother ship!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

• TLE12

This really help describe many things to me. 

On 5/29/2022 at 5:00 PM, Maureen said:

The fissures, quakes and shakes began in the late 1980's of this common era and the land that has been created by this shift is enough to sustain the majority of population, so it began breaking free around 2016.

This means that for literally most of my life this has been going on. 

The interesting part has been that given the last few years and how rough it has been, that things have been relatively calm.  @Eric hit it well for me. 

I remember in 2016 when lord cheeto won.  I asked my wife what do we do.  She said we love on each and our kids and keep going.  

That has really been it.  Through all of that time and moving forward, it has been to commit to fixing up the house, love each other, handle what we can, and keep moving forward.  That is not to say that there haven't been issues but many have actually been explainable and could have been foreseen with a bit of thought. So, while the world is in chaos. Home life has been stable. 

It took 40 years to get here.  This is the longest time I have ever lived in one place continuously. As much as I bitch and complain about how much work there is to do....it is stable. 

Perhaps, I can bring that to a future live when things are more unstable, IDK.  I think the warrior in me will want to help and organize people to help fix the coming climate issues. 

but that is a thought for another time. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Christian said:

So, while the world is in chaos. Home life has been stable. 

That's pretty much been the case for me for much of life (and technically speaking I've never lived in a world without this shift according to the quote). I've had the same answer given to me in turmoil times about "love each other and keep going." Sometimes it makes sense to me, sometimes I feel like railing against it. But it always seems to have a foundation of truth to it. 

For me, having the stability makes a world of difference. It can act like a hub or springboard for being out in the world. And it can be an anchor or source of refuge and reorienting when things get stormy. It's basically your boat on the high sea, and it makes a difference having a ship rather than a dingy.

I will say I think part of what made this last week and month and so disorienting was that the "disruption" felt like a bubble pop, or hull breech. It was like a hole had been punched and the ocean of the external chaos and resulting emotion was threatening to sink the ship internally. It helped that I had "crew" (aka family and friends) to help stabilize me, and I don't feel quite that drowning overwhelm as much (for now). I'm still "on edge" in ways, more than I've been in a while, but I'm able to come back to the "love each other and keep going" a little more again. 

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

• TLE12
On 5/29/2022 at 5:00 PM, Maureen said:

We are speaking in silly metaphors, but they work.

Also.  M you can speak in silly metaphors all you want.  It is helpful.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TLE12

Keeping all these inspiring, reassuring and enlivening messages very close to my heart 💜 thank you so much again Troy and Michels!!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2022 at 6:00 PM, Maureen said:

MEntity: All Manifestations of the Infinite Soul are imminent now.

We cannot predict when and even when we can, these Manifestations may or may not be able to be validated by the general public. Remember: Infinite Souls are not center stage celebrities, but are in positions where those around them will carry out the Logos brought.

X Gonzalez & David Hogg have been on the forefront of the March for Our Lives organization. It's a nonprofit anti-gun activist group, they tackle a lot of other progressive changes as well. X has been read by Michael as an infinite soul candidate, and David Hogg is a transcendental soul. They are both survivors of the Parkland shooting in Florida. X has spear-headed a lot of the protests going on across the country, and I believe they and David are working together within March for Our Lives. David has been showcased a lot in news outlets recently in wake of the Uvalde shooting. There are also a ton of protests going on this week across the U.S., specifically June 11 where they are organizing a massive march on Capitol Hill. The messaging in the campaign FEELS different. Imminence is how it feels. It feels like a wave of change that cannot be stopped. 

If anyone can or wants to, you can join local protests or contribute on https://marchforourlives.com/.

Edited by Cait
  • LIKE/LOVE 8