This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

New site layout?

Kasia

I'm not sure if there's been a change to the site layout, but is anyone else noticing really wide margins that squish the content into a smaller space than it used to be?

Here's what the Energy Report looks like now for a maximized window on a 13 inch laptop screen:

TLE Screenshot.png

Here's the same window, resized smaller (the margins are my desktop):

TLE Screenshot 2.png

• LIKE/LOVE 2

@Kasia yes, I am having the same layout as you have described and besides minimising it like you have I am not able to widen the layout either. Thanks for bringing this up.

• THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE

@Kasiaand @AnnaD,

I had the same issue. Go to the bottom of the TLE page and you'll see THEME. If you choose BASIC PLAIN THEME the wide margins will disappear. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

@Maureen I have gone to the bottom (inferior position) of the TLE page and I can't see THEME anywhere.... Is it a submenu under resources or quicklinks or another visible menu?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, AnnaD said:

@Maureen I have gone to the bottom (inferior position) of the TLE page and I can't see THEME anywhere.... Is it a submenu under resources or quicklinks or another visible menu?

@AnnaD, here's a screenshot. You can see THEME at the bottom of the page under the FB symbol.

2022-06-02 (3).png

• LIKE/LOVE 2

13 hours ago, Maureen said:

@Kasiaand @AnnaD,

I had the same issue. Go to the bottom of the TLE page and you'll see THEME. If you choose BASIC PLAIN THEME the wide margins will disappear. 

I remember this solved it before, so I went looking for Theme before posting here, and it's no longer there. The Nexus elves must have stolen it. 😜

TLE 3.png

• WHAT/WOW! 2

• TeamTLE

@AnnaD and @Kasia, Troy has made some adjustments. Check your screens for the THEME at the bottom and check out the adjusted CUSTOM (Default). It has improved readability... or you can stay with the BASIC THEME.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

3 hours ago, Maureen said:

@AnnaD and @Kasia, Troy has made some adjustments. Check your screens for the THEME at the bottom and check out the adjusted CUSTOM (Default). It has improved readability... or you can stay with the BASIC THEME.

That worked, thank you @Maureen! 🤗

• LIKE/LOVE 1

@Maureen today my TLE page is on colourful default theme, so whatever went into the miscellaneous continuity prop back wardrobe is now out and working. I agree with @Kasia, the nexus elves were on a break! There is now a great widescreen thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

I have no idea why you all were having issues with the width when it was never changed for years. The width is fluid and it was set at 80% so the size of the columns would depend on your viewing screen and font sizes and all kinds of variables I have no control over. I changed the fluidity to 99% now, so it should help accommodate whatever screen or settings you all have as preferences. I hope it is all better for everyone.

• THANK YOU! 3