This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT - JUNE 2022

Troy

Well this Energy Report feels like a cold drink of lemonade on a hot day! 😌

NOTE: many of our students’ dreams are meeting grounds with each other for nurturing the energies coming into focus. We think it may be interesting to document and share to see if there are patterns or symbols of note.

How timely! Last week I was reading through my old dream thread from when a group of us participated in a shared meeting ground to meet in our dreams. I was thinking how it would be fun to try this again. I was feeling inspired and nostalgic just reading through some of the recordings and remembering the connections we had. Michael beat me to the suggestion. 😜

Any takers??

• LIKE/LOVE 23

Spot on. I shed some overwhelm, anger etc through a mild migraine yesterday and do feel lighter now. Sooo tired of being afraid and angry.

But before reading this Energy Report I realized I’ve come to nearly dread them this year… 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

• TLE12
2 hours ago, Troy said:

JUNE 01 - 07 - Energy Shift - RESONANCE - This appears to be a shift that is all about reconnecting, growing closer, reaching out, allowing intimacy, encouraging kindness and empathy, and reminding yourself and others of what brings you together. It is a shift that may bring a glimpse of potential and possibility that has not been considered for some time.

Damn. @Rosario nailed this one with her recent blog post.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 1

This year has been such a roller coaster. The last couple days have felt a bit like coming up for air.  My partner and I had a little falling out earlier in the week, it wasn’t really even over anything. Kinda just talking past each other and not really listening. It came to a head yesterday when we didn’t speak all day. When we both got home from work last night, the first words from both of us were sincere apologies. We’ve moved on and acknowledged we were both just being buttheads. 
I’ll admit I’ve felt a huge sense of doom for the last couple weeks, feeling like we’ve passed the point of no return as a species. I hope that any unity that arises can be sustained. 

Edit: I was thinking about it this morning and really want to add, I fucking love living. As complicated and messy and uncertain as it is, it’s also beautiful and comfortable. It’s just so easy to get salty about it all sometimes

Edited by Andrew
Incomplete thought
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

On 6/4/2022 at 8:20 AM, Troy said:

ENERGY REPORT

JUNE 2022

2022 OVERLEAVES 

ROLE: Artisan (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Emotional (emphasized all year) 

GOAL: Acceptance (emphasized Jan - Mar)

MODE: Power (emphasized Apr - Jun)

ATTITUDE: Spiritualist (emphasized Jul - Sep)

CHIEF FEATURES: Self-destruction (emphasized Oct - Dec)

JUNE begins a slow close to the emphasis on POWER MODE and slowly begins introducing emphasis on the SPIRITUALIST ATTITUDE for the year. For many of our students, this has come a bit early and it may have been felt as a shifting undercurrent that is bringing potential and possibility. This shift may have shown up as moments of laughter, shared moments of confidence and intimacy, surprise realizations of kindness and empathy, and a renewed vitality or curiosity or sense of motivation. 

As POWER MODE begins to fade in emphasis, many of our students may begin to feel a lifting of pressure and a move toward embracing and lifting up what is inspiring to them. Power Mode is still in effect, of course, but the shift toward possibilities begins to be glimpsed and this brings the sense of Power away from being something like a force and more toward empowerment, which is fueled by inspiration. June will be a useful month for determining what inspires you and empowers you so that your perception of life, yourself, and others can be cleared of the debris of overwhelm, disappointment, anger, powerlessness, and futility. 

For the next four months, June through September, the work toward shared empowerment is vital for pivoting the trajectory of life toward more fulfilling paths, both collectively and personally. This is vital because the perception of defeat is contagious and many have chosen to resign and emphasize a future of defeat. This is understandable but it is not the truth. The truth is in possibility, not conclusions. We suggest that our students help themselves and each other to bring as much attention as possible to that which is full of potential, possibility, and empowerment. The mix of POWER MODE and SPIRITUALIST ATTITUDE can bring great empowerment if one is not dismissed for the other, or the positive poles are linked.

We elaborate more as the months arrive, but for now, we can say that the energy of June is likely to be a dance between defeat and inspiration and it is your choice and perception that will determine if and how you move toward inspirational empowerment.

NOTE: many of our students’ dreams are meeting grounds with each other for nurturing the energies coming into focus. We think it may be interesting to document and share to see if there are patterns or symbols of note.

[approximate] DATES OF INTEREST:

JUNE 01 - 07 - Energy Shift - RESONANCE - This appears to be a shift that is all about reconnecting, growing closer, reaching out, allowing intimacy, encouraging kindness and empathy, and reminding yourself and others of what brings you together. It is a shift that may bring a glimpse of potential and possibility that has not been considered for some time.

JUNE 22 - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE - A short but intense convergence of parallels that are aligned with each other in openness to possibility and potential rather than only doom and defeat. 

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER JUNE:

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS AN OPENING, NOT A CONCLUSION: For many of our students and non-students, the future appears to be quite bleak and defeated. The threat of harm is valid and of great concern. The treatment of animals and the planet by our own students and by non-students comes with consequences. All of this can lead to a sense of defeat and doom, but the possibility for change and improvement and recovery and healing is 100% until it is not. The truth includes the doom and the defeat, but it is a small fraction of the range of possibility. The truth should always include that which is difficult to see or accept, but this can be used to help shape one’s choices, actions, and direction to create something from what is known and understood. The truth is always an invitation, not a dead end.

Accept indeterminacy as a principle, and you will see your life in a new light, as a series of seemingly unrelated jewel-like stories within a dazzling setting of change and transformation.  Recognize that you don't know where you stand, and you will begin to watch where you put your feet.  That's when a path appears. --John Cage

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Show lessSummer of love Summer of love I've been waiting for the man Just buzzin' around Downtown Waiting for that very special Comes in to see what I got Orange popsicles and lemonade It's the summer of love, love, love I'm in love with love, love, love For everyone transcends here I'm thinking of you boy Love energy is giving us a shove Making this the summer of love I said, "I see no clouds ahead" Summer of love Summer of love I'm standing in the rain Just feeling the nitty-gritty of the Whole thing Everything is very special Look in and see what I got Orange popsicles and lemonade It's the summer of love, love, love I'm in love with love, love, love For everyone

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Pertinent to Pride Month- the album above from which this song was taken was dedicated to Ricky Wilson, Cindy Wilson's brother, who was a casualty of the AIDS epidemic. He was a band member and this was the last album he played on. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

I feel clearly this energy. I feel new inspiration, lightness and sense of adventure. This spring has been quite hard, I felt anxiety, exhaustion and some lack of purpose. Now it is like fresh air and new energy. I have met old friends and new people, got a lot of inspiration. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2

I'm feeling all this, too. And also a grave sense of alarm, grief, and fury at the many horrific examples of bad power out there. I've been seeing videos and reports lately about Proud Boys and other hate groups storming Pride events, drag brunches, and drag queen story hour events at childrens' libraries! This plus the escalating eliminationist language on the right (and among TERFs) towards trans people is making me very afraid for the lives of my trans friends and fellow citizens. And it is the opposite direction we should be going, as far as gender is concerned. Where's this broader-spectrum world I keep hearing we're heading towards? It feels so possible. We could have a world where gender is a source of play and experimentation, or at the very least one in which we leave each other the fuck alone, but instead, people have to fear for their lives and for their little kids' safety just going to hear a glamorous person in a beautiful dress read them a story.

I'm really depressed about all of this. I don't understand the rigid enforcement of ugly gender norms, and even more than that, the sharp contrast between the joy and life force of the people attending any of these events, and the deep commitment to misery that these hateful people threatening them have. They are so unhappy. These big beefy angry dudes, screaming slurs at everyone. What do they actually want? 

There's no answer to that, because there aren't any good-faith arguments here. America is a bad-faith argument from the beginning.

So I feel very grateful for the life we have right now, for my kid and partner and friends and career, etc., and I also think this country is going to cease to exist as we know it. And I am very grateful to be in the Northeast, which feels like the only safe place to be Jewish, female, and a parent. I'm worried there's going to be mass violence towards trans and other LGBTQ people and I feel fucking powerless.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 5

Count me in the bleak and defeated camp.  I felt like life was coming back in April and May but now that my work has slowed down I am finding it hard to leave the house again.  I'm trying to get myself to the beach today - which is like my favorite thing in the world - and I'm feeling like my new agoraphobic tendencies combined with inertia are just too much to overcome.  Maybe the nexus will create some movement for me.  The energy shift appears to have leapfrogged over me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 2

I see no point to doom and defeatism. At least not as a persistent choice. The feelings will come and go regardless. But we don't have to CHOOSE the feelings as the only option.

In my own life, I'm slowly moving towards what I think are more breakthroughs.

And I'm gonna get a VR Headset to play with friends and make art 🙂

I'm also getting moved to a new room we've renovated, and I love it, so I can see some kind of inspiration coming.

Hang in there and treat yourselves well.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

I'm in the in-between camp. Some things in my life are great, but there is a background verging on hopelessness. Which I'm trying just to feel and then let go.
The European Greens are sending pollinator friendly seed cards which I'm testing out in my balcony pots. Also mini-growing some herbs. Somehow I lucked out and my daughter happily eats uncooked spinach. I feel like I should be a very thorough accountant in counting my blessings... but I'm also grieving some hopes I had for both my own life and for humankind. I'm not giving up, but these days are not easy, either.

(((hugs))) to all who want/need/like them

Oh, and this really spoke to me today:

https://mutts.com/products/strip-061622?variant=42411163811997

• LIKE/LOVE 9

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS AN OPENING, NOT A CONCLUSION: For many of our students and non-students, the future appears to be quite bleak and defeated. The threat of harm is valid and of great concern. The treatment of animals and the planet by our own students and by non-students comes with consequences. All of this can lead to a sense of defeat and doom, but the possibility for change and improvement and recovery and healing is 100% until it is not. The truth includes the doom and the defeat, but it is a small fraction of the range of possibility. The truth should always include that which is difficult to see or accept, but this can be used to help shape one’s choices, actions, and direction to create something from what is known and understood. The truth is always an invitation, not a dead end.

I am having personal and relationship problems so to me this says it all. I feel so conflicted at what I desire sometimes. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Yes, all the above.   Feeling strangely energized, but also seeing lots of challenges.  At moments I am in fear and despair - and at other moments I feel hopeful.   I agree with @KurtisM when he says: "...we don't have to CHOOSE the feelings as the only option."

Back on May 29th there was a post about Paradigm Shift.   In response to a question from @BrianW, Michael stated:  We do not think certainty would be returned collectively for at least another 100 years. The sense of certainty and solid ground are not likely within our students' lives at this point. However, the certainty and solid ground of your own lives as part of the evolution can be secured. This would be the equivalent of saying that the seas may bring storms that you cannot control but the boat you are in can make a world of difference in how those storms are navigated.    

So, for whatever reason I'm taking some comfort in knowing that collective certainly is out the window - so if we want to have that feeling, we're going to have to secure the certainly and solid ground of our own lives.   So, I'm trying for focus on what I can do to make myself feel better, more certain about the future rather than focusing on what scares me and what makes me unhappy; and like many of you, I see a lot of things in the world right now that scare me and make me unhappy.

Here in the U.S. it feels like everything hangs in the balance with the upcoming mid-term elections.  Is the U.S. going to choose to give in to the fear (i.e. continuing to believe the lies of Trump) or are we going to choose love (i.e. choosing truth to take on the real problems of climate change and the welfare of the planet and its inhabitants).    Choosing fear is the "easy" choice because it means taking no personal responsibility.   Choosing love is the "hard" choice, because it means having to face the truth and be personally accountable.   Well, I choose love - and although I still fear that many others will not - I have to take some comfort in the fact that I at least know where I want and need to go.

And somehow too, my optimism continues to kick in, even when I can't explain or understand how.  I continue to have faith that "we" (the Human Design) will "do the right thing".   We're in a period of chaos, but like the quote @William Hromada shared above says:  "Truth is always an invitation, not a dead end" - and I can't help but believe we're all going to RSVP to love.

Feel I'm getting a little saccharine here, so I'm going to stop now.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

• TeamTLE
On 6/4/2022 at 11:20 AM, Troy said:

We will elaborate more as the months arrive, but for now, we can say that the energy of June is likely to be a dance between defeat and inspiration and it is your choice and perception that will determine if and how you move toward inspirational empowerment.

I’ve most definitely been experiencing “the dance”. I’ve had extreme swings between days completely free of anxiety (fabulous!!) to days where my body’s been gripped with dread. I’m going to ask Michael more about this in my next session as I’m curious as to how I can sustain being anxiety free for longer periods of time. If I can do it for a day, why not for longer? For now this is what Michael said to me in my last session with them on June 7. I had said to them that I’d noticed I’d been in a state of non-attachment and agape during the anxiety free time. 

First, yes, non-attachment is highly effective in navigating anxiety and stress. It is not about losing a sense of the importance of concerns and considerations, but about not being defined by these concerns and considerations. It is a process of allowing reality to exist as it is and recognizing that it is not always personal in its pressure in the life. Anxiety can often come from trying to control and from taking it personally that existence is not on your side.

Anxiety and depression are byproducts of the times, not a matter of individual awareness. This is similar to, say, pollution affecting the lungs of those who may be exposed. Yes, there are many ways to navigate pollution, but it affects everyone. Anxiety and depression are social pollutions, if you will.

The only way to heal anxiety and depression is to learn how to consciously navigate it in the same way one might learn how to navigate pollen levels or pollution effects. The healing must come more collectively to remove those effects and this healing will come over time, naturally.

This made me laugh when I saw it the other day. 🥴

52398330-8F85-4C0E-AEC5-1E18394EC1D8.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 5
  • THANK YOU! 2

I think I’m starting to get a handle on the feeling defeated business. Unplugging a little, not completely as it’s important to stay informed, but not willingly consuming as much anxiety inducing news has certainly helped. The waxing and waning of hope and dread this month has been bizarre, two sides of the same coin. None of us as individuals can stop the crazy that’s happening. But as a group we can certainly do quite a bit to “be the change we want to see”, as individuals. I’m at great risk of waffling on a bit here, but some comfort has come from accepting that I’m just 1 person on a planet of billions, and realizing that I can’t make everyone else “be better”, but I can definitely do that with myself. Maybe I’m still basking in the post 4th IM period, but I feel like letting the part of myself that’s come out to have free reign as much as possible in a way that’s visible is a form of positive contribution. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 6/4/2022 at 4:58 PM, Dawn said:

How weird... I had a dream this morning, The only thing I was able to remember from it was the number 1042 and a clear message to keep this number in my mind because 'it's important'. I think it had to do with counting a number of people or things or maybe a room number but I'm pretty sure it was related to some sort of gathering.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

20 hours ago, annali said:

How weird... I had a dream this morning, The only thing I was able to remember from it was the number 1042 and a clear message to keep this number in my mind because 'it's important'. I think it had to do with counting a number of people or things or maybe a room number but I'm pretty sure it was related to some sort of gathering.

Sounds like an Entity population. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

I haven't really been engaging with the world events, so the same phenomenon again: Energy reports do not seem to really apply.
I came to check what's going on as i have not been feeling quite this shitty for a long time. Today seems to be the beginning of nexus (or maybe tomorrow rather, if the timezone for the dates is USA. Well, its approximate anyway). For the first time in ten years, if i can recall correctly, i'm finding relief in the mental imagery of having my skull smashed open. I had a great therapist back then, and when i told her i couldn't rid myself of the soothing thought of a bullet going through my brain, she said i didn't want to die, i just wanted clarity in my head. She was absolutely right, and the same applies to now. I'm confusing myself with completely unnecessary emotional mess, but i guess everything is for some kind of a purpose and I don't believe in pushing things aside, but rather walking through them for much quicker resolving. Hopefully this good sounding nexus will help.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

On 6/4/2022 at 6:20 PM, Troy said:

JUNE 22 - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE - A short but intense convergence of parallels that are aligned with each other in openness to possibility and potential rather than only doom and defeat. 

Tomorrow in my country on the Nexus there will be a vote of no confidence in parliament with the opposition parties and Pro-Russian ones trying to take out our current government that is overall more pro-Western and democratic and started doing a lot of work exposing the corruption of the previous government that ruled for 12 years. That's why those other parties don't want them in power. The situation is very intense and our democracy is at stake. If we have another preliminary elections (last year we had three because a coalition for governing couldn't be formed), more Pro-Russian parties are likely to get a higher representation. It looks like the vote will unfortunately pass after the betrayal of one of the (now former) coalition partners joined the opposition. The country is plunging into chaos once again.

It's interesting to see how there are pro-government protests from the pro-democracy people and anti-government from many neo-nazis and paid people. Because usually it's the other way around.

https://www.politico.eu/article/bulgaria-no-confidence-vote-kiril-petkov-government-collapse/

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 15