This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

What about hate?

Jean-François Lozevis

These times I'm wondering about hate. Is it completely negative or is there some positive thing about it? It's one of the feelings we can have on this Earth and I believe that my Essence wants to experiment everything on this world of duality.

Denying my own hate is just burying it in my unconscious mind. Maybe I should hate consciously to see its exact extent in my life.

Yes this is a deep question in my life these days: what about hate? And I'm very open on whichever answer you can give me. In MT or otherwise.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• TLE12

I think if you are a member of a marginalized group you don't have the luxury to consider this a philosophical question. It doesn't matter if it's negative or positive. What matters is how one acts on it. I don't care if people hate whatever group they think is trash because of ethnicity, race, size, sexuality, disability, gender or whatever as long as they keep it to themselves or at the very least don't try to enact harmful laws, or do anything that would hurt people. 

As for personal type of hate, like you hate your neighbor cause they won't stop playing music at top volume at 3am then you know, whether or not it's positive or negative probably again depends on what you do with it. One could channel one's feelings into art or pick up a shotgun and go nuts on someone, or they can do nothing and let it fester. They can choose. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

1 hour ago, L. P said:

Or maybe with "hate", you actually mean judging. Or anger.

No I really mean 'hate'. Judging and anger feel less guilty for me than pure hate. I've got more problems with hate.

Interesting page you indicated indeed. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

I think that there are many ways a person can feel hate. You can hate other people and things, you can feel hated by other people, you can hate yourself. 

You can learn from all of that, but it is going to be a painful process for you and everyone else. You can choose the hard way, and we will all suffer to some degree or other.

Or you can choose to embrace a different path (that may occasionally include hate, but that emotion can be photographed and used as a reflection tool) that will probably be more rewarding and enjoyable. You choose. 

@Jean-François Lozevis maybe you mentioned it in another post, but have you validated your profile? I’m curious about how the Goal of Flow and Aggression  Mode are playing out for you? Those overleaves seem like they would be a real challenge! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• TeamTLE

From OMW – Healing Relationships – July 2, 2011

We suggest taking a cleared moment right now for taking a few deep gentle breaths, allowing your focus to be present with your body, while inviting resonance among all of you, and with us, however that works for you in your imagination.

And we will begin on the subject of "healing relationships" now.

First, we will define "Relating" as "discovering and/or creating common ground." We will define "relationship" as "an attraction or repulsion that binds or bonds one to another."

This means that even in hatred, there is a relationship, and the repulsion is still rooted in a common ground.

Often in hatred, the common ground is feared, or is not understood, and this gives rise to the hatred or repulsion.

Love and Hate are not opposites; they are both bound in Intimacy.

Hate is as intimate as Love, when they are legitimate.

Apathy is the "opposite" of both.

It could be said, then, that the positive pole of Relationship is Attraction, and the negative pole is Repulsion.

Another way to describe it may be Resonance and Dissonance.

Dissonance and Repulsion are merely different ways of describing a state of UNRESOLVE.

The lack of resolve is generated by the natural tendency for sentience to generate common ground, yet not being able to understand what that is, or why that is.

Some examples: one who is homophobic tends to relate far more closely to the sexuality that is feared or hated than the phobic one wishes to accept. Rejecting homosexuals, then, is a way of tangibly distancing oneself from the common ground of sexuality.

Another who is homophobic may not be homosexual, himself, but simply have been taught to fear or simply does not understand this version of a common ground of sexuality.

All phobias, then, are Relationships, in themselves, and in the pole of Dissonance, or unresolved common ground.

An aside: Allergies, as well, fall into the category of Relationships, and always represent some form of Denial, or Dissonance.

There are Relationships of Attraction and Dissonance, and all relationships will fall somewhere within that spectrum. In other words, a Relationship of Love may be Dissonant and not be Attractive, and a Relationship of Hate may be extremely Attractive.

Fearing or Not Understanding your Common Ground does not preclude Love or Intimacy.

Wounded Relationships are those relationships that have damaged, lost, or rejected the Common Ground that had previously been accepted. Relationships of Hate, then, are not necessarily Wounded, and Relationships of Love are not necessarily Healed.

If Attraction is the acceptance and awareness of a common ground, and Dissonance is the unresolve of the fear or misunderstanding of the common ground, then ALL Relationships by definition have a Common Ground, whether the extremes of Love and Hate are involved, or not.

The drama, hatred, love, passion, kindness, fighting, arguing, estrangement, romance, etc. are not indications of Wounding, then. They are simply part of the spectrum of Relationships.

Wounding is ONLY when the Common Ground is lost, rejected, or damaged.

That being said, the more unpleasant spectrum of feelings involved in a relationship can TEND to be associated with Wounding, but this is a tendency, not a rule or equation.

In other words, just because you are estranged, or fighting, or caught up in drama, does not automatically mean there is Wounding. However, when there is Wounding, it can often result in estrangement, fighting, and drama.

We share all of this so that you understand that your Relationships are as unique and as beautiful as each individual, and cannot be so simply dismissed as Wounded, just because you are unhappy or angry, etc. In fact, some relationships thrive on the Common Ground of Unhappiness or Anger.

And they are far from Wounded.

Wounded Relationships are usually marked by complete "reset" of the Relationship. A withdrawal from all Common Ground.

The Healing comes through the efforts to re-establish, re-discover, and rebuild Common Ground.

For Relationships that no longer have the other party involved, whether because of death or distance or complete rejection, Common Ground can still be re-established, re-discovered, and rebuilt.

Relationships are a two-way street, so to speak, but Healing does not require both parties.

The short answer to how to Heal a Wounded Relationship is to re-establish, re-discover, and/or rebuild the Common Ground.

When the other party is not available, it is only a matter of first identifying the most-obvious Common Ground between you. In cases where the person is distant, then Distance can actually be the starting point for Common Ground. In cases where the person has fully rejected all communication, then Hurt can be your Common Ground.

In cases where the person is no longer incarnated, your Past can be your Common Ground.

Identifying the very thing "between" you as your starting point of Common Ground can often diffuse that very thing.

As soon as a Common Ground has been identified and accepted, Healing automatically begins.

Healing a Relationship does not necessarily equate it being as you fantasize it, remember it, wish it to be.

Healing a Relationship is not an investment, but a gift, for all involved.

By identifying and accepting your Hurt or Distance or Past as your Common Ground, one can often free a great deal of energy that can then bring clarity, insight, patience, compassion, peace, and then those can potentially begin to be included as Common Grounds.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

18 hours ago, Patty said:

maybe you mentioned it in another post, but have you validated your profile? I’m curious about how the Goal of Flow and Aggression  Mode are playing out for you? Those overleaves seem like they would be a real challenge! 

I did one only chart with Shepherd Hoodwin and I will not do another one to avoid confusion.

Flow and agression I personnally validated them, especiallly in my job for agression (I'm direct, straightforward and talk very loud).
For flow, I've got not much ambition and I am pretty easy-going.

The 'clash' between Agression/King and Flow is mainly about my impact on the world.
Agression/King want to change/control the world, to have a big impact.

Flow wants to adapt to the world, to follow the flow not to control it.

So far, flow seems to win for this part in me.

These two overleaves seem compatible for me.

For my chart overleaves, I pretty validate them but I'm sure at only 80% about King (I've got only one input, but being a King seems so ego-empowering for me) and 90% about Skepticism (maybe I'm a cynic).

I'm not an English native-speaker and all this is subtle; I hope that my French origin does not distort too much these thoughts.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
3 hours ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

I did one only chart with Shepherd Hoodwin and I will not do another one to avoid confusion.

@Jean-François Lozevis, really??? if you believe that you've been "sold a bill of goods" and it would help you to read a recent topic Did You Know by Troy. Knowing you have choice, knowing that the right information expands one's knowledge, it doesn't deplete it, will help with your confusion not hamper it. We are here to learn how to choose and to choose how to learn. We are not here to simply give our "power to choose" over to the first person who "gets in the door". And yes, channels are just people like the rest of us who can make mistakes and can (quite often for some of them) get in their own way. 

Did You Know....png

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Maureenyou gave me a totally crazy idea that I adore: I'm not a psychologist but if I defined my own personality type system?
There are so many systems: astrology systems (European, Indian, Egyptian, Celtic...), different numerologies, MT, Enneagram, MBTI.

I'm not competent at all in psychology but it's a fun idea... I read so many personality type systems that I can create my own after all.

Why should a MT Channel or numbers or the stars in the sky or my birth date define me? It's me the captain of my personality after all.

Thank you for this idea. I will let it elaborate unconsciously now.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

9 hours ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

@Maureenyou gave me a totally crazy idea that I adore: I'm not a psychologist but if I defined my own personality type system?
There are so many systems: astrology systems (European, Indian, Egyptian, Celtic...), different numerologies, MT, Enneagram, MBTI.

I'm not competent at all in psychology but it's a fun idea... I read so many personality type systems that I can create my own after all.

Why should a MT Channel or numbers or the stars in the sky or my birth date define me? It's me the captain of my personality after all.

Thank you for this idea. I will let it elaborate unconsciously now.

It took me a decade to get my overleaves channeled, because I had this idea that I should know them  intuitively. When I finally got it done, it was really, really helpful, especially knowing my role and casting, and my goal. Also, just knowing that I have a sage essence twin explained a lot, there is a heavy bleed through. It cleared so many things for me. Also, just knowing I have a task companion on Astral gave me joy, and sometimes I talk to them and ask help when I'm stuck.

I would never say I'm a captain of my personality. The whole sentence have a strong Ego flavor for me. Ego is always afraid of losing its grip of you, and if you are not conciously aware of it, it will be the one who makes the choices and decisions and the real you is lost behind it in all the thoughts and clutter of the mind.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

14 hours ago, L. P said:

the real you is lost behind it in all the thoughts and clutter of the mind.

I have always doubted about the existence of a 'real me'. But that's true that I'm too much 'in my head'. After that, is there a problem to be led by the ego? It's a matter of choice after all. Big questions I did not solve. I love to have big questions not solved in my existence.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

@Maureen Let me explain my position on MT charts.

I discovered MT by reading '7 types of personalities" in French by Elizabeth Puttick.

Then later, I searched some complementary things on the Web and I discovered the https://www.michaelteachings.com/ site.

I read it, did some things on their forum (it was not very active though) and ask the Webmaster how to do a chart.

He counseled me Shepherd Hoodwin. The latter did a chart which astonishes me for my King role: it was so odd; I believed I was a scholar (maybe solar + flow explain this).

I did buy 'Journey of your soul' from SH and on this book, SH counsels not to do other charts.

I like this chart because it was done on a 29th of February and I put many passwords on the back of its printed paper. It's almost sacred for me.

SH tells that it should be accurate at 80% and I think I'm maybe not a King and maybe cynic instead of skeptic and maybe there are other mistakes.

So I'm not really following TLE's logic for these charts and I tend to be faithful to my first like.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

@Maureen Let me explain my position on MT charts.

I discovered MT by reading '7 types of personalities" in French by Elizabeth Puttick.

Then later, I searched some complementary things on the Web and I discovered the https://www.michaelteachings.com/ site.

I read it, did some things on their forum (it was not very active though) and ask the Webmaster how to do a chart.

He counseled me Shepherd Hoodwin. The latter did a chart which astonishes me for my King role: it was so odd; I believed I was a scholar (maybe solar + flow explain this).

I did buy 'Journey of your soul' from SH and on this book, SH counsels not to do other charts.

I like this chart because it was done on a 29th of February and I put many passwords on the back of its printed paper. It's almost sacred for me.

SH tells that it should be accurate at 80% and I think I'm maybe not a King and maybe cynic instead of skeptic and maybe there are other mistakes.

So I'm not really following TLE's logic for these charts and I tend to be faithful to my first like.

Shepherd is full of shit about not getting your profile channeled by someone else. It's human hubris to say such a thing. Also, he's often inaccurate as many who have had him channel their profiles have mentioned. Please read the topic I sent you where Troy goes over this wonky theory in detail. The most accurate channel is Troy. I base this on students reporting on this over the years. You are missing out by not getting Troy to channel your profile.... IMO. Here's the link again:  DID YOU KNOW?

Did You Know....png

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

6 hours ago, Maureen said:

Shepherd is full of shit about not getting your profile channeled by someone else. It's human hubris to say such a thing. Also, he's often inaccurate as many who have had him channel their profiles have mentioned. Please read the topic I sent you where Troy goes over this wonky theory in detail. The most accurate channel is Troy. I base this on students reporting on this over the years. You are missing out by not getting Troy to channel your profile.... IMO.

Want to add a HELL YEAH GET YOUR PROFILE DONE BY TROY here. I did. And I’m glad I did, because the guy (not Shepherd) who channeled my profile back when Bush I was still President, got my Role wrong! (Weirdly he got just about everything else right except my soul level. Mode, goal, attitude, centering, body type.) He channeled me as a Priest, Troy channeled me (correctly) as a Sage Cast Artisan. It instinctively “fits” so much better. And I had feedback from board members when I mentioned it, “no wonder your role seemed “off” to me, you are SO an Expressive role.”

The funny thing is that Other Channel was looking at a picture of me and Troy didn’t even have that. But…guess who was more accurate. Troy also gave me information on one of my more recent past lives that made me almost jump out of my skin with recognition. (Among other things, this man was a museum director, in this life, I’m a museum fanatic.)

(Edited) I do think that you probably should not go from channel to channel because you want to hear that your role, or goal, or Life Task, or past lives were Very Very Cool. I surmise that is behind some of the caution on channel shopping. “I’m going to keep on seeing channels until I get one that tells me I’m a Fifth Level Old King” or whatever. But I don’t think most serious Michael students will do that. Most serious students want to feel “this is me.” I mean, Priest is “exalted” and uncommon, Artisan is ordinal and much more common, but Artisan fits ME in a way Priest did not. So. I go with the shoe that fits, not the one that pinches.

I second @Maureen’s suggestion to get your profile done by Troy. (No, Troy is not paying me to say this! Pinky swear! 😉 )

• LIKE/LOVE 7

1 hour ago, Crystal said:

(Edited) I do think that you probably should not go from channel to channel because you want to hear that your role, or goal, or Life Task, or past lives were Very Very Cool. I surmise that is behind some of the caution on channel shopping. “I’m going to keep on seeing channels until I get one that tells me I’m a Fifth Level Old King” or whatever. But I don’t think most serious Michael students will do that. Most serious students want to feel “this is me.” I mean, Priest is “exalted” and uncommon, Artisan is ordinal and much more common, but Artisan fits ME in a way Priest did not. So. I go with the shoe that fits, not the one that pinches.

I was sure I'm  warrior. When I got channeled that I'm an old King, I was like HELL YEAH, that fits me like a glove! Also Artisan casting. I have always been artistic, just never developed it. I just have some raw talent, and a need to do things with my hands. I always dismissed it because I'm not that good with my hands, but now I understand that when I get that restless need to product something, I really should follow it. Right now my floor is full of embroidery yarn and I have several embroidery projects lined up. I might not be that good at it but it gives me so much pleasure to see the finished product.

Knowing my role has helped me to move from negative King to positive King. And now I know to stop myself when I begin to take charge in situations where it really isn't my place to do so. I also understand why other people see me like they do. Before I couldn't understand why people alwalys said I'm so strong, and why they clearly were a bit afraid of me, when in fact I had zero self-confidence and was afraid of people and life in general myself.

I can validate every single thing in my chart that Troy channeled. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Thanks for your heartly responses I read thoroughly.

I'm postponing the action to ask for another chart. Maybe I will do it maybe not. It was not my first intention when I created this topic and I don't feel yet any urgency to do that. The chart I have fits me well even if it's maybe a little bit crappy.

Also, I will no more bother you with my complex inner thought processes.

Thanks once more!

• WHAT/WOW! 1