This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

NEWS: My Friend Passed Away Today

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

Ramona died today.

Some of you knew her from photos, or from RamonaCam on Twitch or from in person… but my friend Ramona died today.

Boyfriend Bobby and I have been mentally and emotionally consumed by the necessary care needed to help bring relief to Ramona over the past several weeks as she rapidly declined in health. We got more time with her than we expected, so that was good. She finally could not eat or drink or easily move and we had to say goodbye today.

We love her and miss her. 

NOTE: all public events for June are cancelled. I need time to just float through this and grieve randomly. Thank you for your understanding. 

8BA2323D-AD69-4195-BE77-5ADC3A02765C.jpeg

• SAD 46

Sending Ramona rainbow wings ( so she can visit you anytime) and you and Bobby much love. I know how important a part of your lives she was…

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Saying goodbye to our feline friends is not fun. It is safe to say you and Bobby gave Ramona a really cool and love-filled life, and because of that, I am sure she will come back to you in a new form. I said goodbye to a feline friend of mine back in 2020, and he came right back into my life less than a week later in a new body. He is not the same as he was. But it is still him, and while this did not lessen the grief, I was never consumed with agony over "never holding him again." If anything, it was amazing, and a bit dizzying, to see him so young again. Move at your own pace, but I know you'll open your home to a new friend in the near future, and who knows?

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12

I’m so sorry about Ramona’s passing. She’s part of the TLE family, and I will miss her too. Big hugs to you and Bobby. 💗

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

I’m so sorry about Ramona! What a gorgeous Callie with a very boopable nosie. Condolences to you and Bobby on the loss of your fur baby. The only trouble with pets is they don’t live long enough! (Unless you adopt a tortoise or a parrot!)

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

So sorry to hear Troy & Bobby, it's hard to imagine how you feel but I'm sure your hearts must be breaking, the highest of blessings to you both, Love Karen. 

Edited by Karen Taylor
  • LIKE/LOVE 2