This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: July 2022

Troy

2 hours ago, Troy said:

The dynamic between Earth and Humans is at a breaking point. The greatest threat has been the rejection and distortion and denial of Truth, and this rejection of truth has led to a level of destruction of your world that cannot be undone without effort. It CAN be undone, but with little to no effort, humanity is moving toward a reset. 

What is a reset?

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

2 minutes ago, Janet H said:

What is a reset?

It's a starting over for humanity. Almost complete wipe-out of civilization. Back to caves to start over. "We" (the  matures) don't want that this time. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

This Energy Report, just....

I am definitely among those on the more pessimistic side of things and have been feeling like my existence is pointless because I feel and think that nobody listens to me for important matters. That I'm alone in my perceptions. How I'm too shy and not in a position to influence anybody. I can't even do it with money and donate as I don't have a job right now. 

I know, intellectually, that most people do not suck. However, I also see how humans have overall decided to treat the pandemic as something that is no longer a thing. How most seem to be "meh" when it comes to climate change too. And this overall complacency makes me very unhappy and critical.

I wonder though-since the effects of the IS manifestation can be seen over time and are not necessarily something grandiose and dramatic, will there be enough time for that effect to take place and help in the awakening of people in order to avert another reset.

Honestly, if the worst happens, I'd prefer to be among the first with an Exit Point, not interested in watching or experiencing  various diseases one after another make living in a physical body terrible in the background of massive droughts, fires, floods, power outages...

Edited by Marigold
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • SAD 8

22 minutes ago, Janet H said:

What is a reset?

I'm assuming the reset would be "being kicked out of Earth" and choosing different bodies somewhere different. Or such ones here on Earth that we couldn't fuck it up again, we'd have to be utterly dependent on everyone else living here (as we are now!) AND painfully aware of it AND incapable of changing our environment much.

So, the previous IS was giving meaning to those who in the Young Soul era would otherwise have had nothing to live for and interest in incarnating as human was fading.

This time it's "face the truth and/about yourself, grow up and co-operate for the good of all, or move out".

• LIKE/LOVE 17

• TLE12

Fine.

If I have to make the change I will. But I'm gonna bitch about the whole time.

Also.  Yes. I still hate people.  They are exhuasting. I can do it and I enjoy it sometimes.  But the buzzing headache and absolute exhuastion the next day is as bad as a hangover. It's been this way my whole life.

I hate having to put on yhe mask they expect to see.  I hate wearing the uniform. I hate the forced smiles and expected small talk.

So yes it is collectively easier to say. I hate people.

It is also partly because I finally feel stable in my healing depression wounds.  There is a part of me that fears opening them up again by getting involved more with people. 

So maybe can start with the micro. Perhaps just the dietary changes and landscaping changes are good to start.

IDK on thing I am aware of is that yhe ideas in my head need to happen.

• LIKE/LOVE 22

A report like this is rough, because it immediately makes me aware of every single area where I could be doing more, or times when I could have done things differently, and despite myself, I start to think, "was that choice the tipping point? Have I doomed myself?"

I've donated to causes I care about and helped to prop up projects of community solidarity where I can, but I haven't directly participated enough. I've made it my career to take care of vulnerable and marginalized children, but does my getting paid for it make it "not count?" I've tried to start transitioning meat out of my diet, but I could have been vegan from the start. I've done my best to follow COVID guidelines to keep myself and others safe, but there have been times when I could have been more careful.

I believe that humanity will make it, that enough people will make the right choice to turn the tide. But beliefs have to be validated, and I fear the moment coming and it turning out that no, sorry, you weren't good enough.

It obviously doesn't work this way in the slightest, but the feeling is similar to how I imagine it is to wait while Anubis weighs your heart on the scales of Ma'at. Those affirmations they give you to say are pretty absolute; will Ammit be getting a meal, despite my efforts?

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 1

13 minutes ago, Christian said:

Also.  Yes. I still hate people.  They are exhuasting. I can do it and I enjoy it sometimes.  But the buzzing headache and absolute exhuastion the next day is as bad as a hangover. It's been this way my whole life.

I hate having to put on yhe mask they expect to see.  I hate wearing the uniform. I hate the forced smiles and expected small talk.

So yes it is collectively easier to say. I hate people.

I completely understand you. I wonder, however, if you simply hate some ways of spending time with some people? I bet you're great company for reading a book together or watching a movie together, or quietly staring into a fire together. All completely normal social activities in my opinion and circle. (Move to some Nordic country! No mandatory smiles and very little if any small talk expected 🙂)

I don't hate people, I just have my limits with them and I've learned to live with those limits. It's a different life than many others are living, but this one's mine and I make it work.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

@Christian, it sounds like what you don't like is being inauthentic. You can always choose to be authentic and honest; if the people around you don't respond well, then new people will be drawn into your life through that authenticity. If the people around you love you, then your authenticity is an invitation for them to be likewise authentic.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

I was feeling really melancholy about events at the beginning of July. Honestly, until @Becca the Student posted this reminder:

“For the next four months, June through September, the work toward shared empowerment is vital for pivoting the trajectory of life toward more fulfilling paths, both collectively and personally. This is vital because the perception of defeat is contagious and many have chosen to resign and emphasize a future of defeat. This is understandable but it is not the truth. The truth is in possibility, not conclusions. We suggest that our students help themselves and each other to bring as much attention as possible to that which is full of potential, possibility, and empowerment.”

I realized the way to pull myself out of the doldrums was to DO SOMETHING, to contribute toward the causes I value, even if it was just a little thing.

I made a little list for a friend who had been feeling similarly:

- call the people in government who represent you, let them know what you want. For us in the US this includes, but is not limited to, your representatives in the House and Senate, the Governor, the Speaker of the House, etc. 

- donate, even small amounts, to causes you support. 
- post signs in your neighborhood (yes, I’m “that annoying neighbor”!) and on social media that support people and causes that are aligned with your values. 
- buy the ironic t-shirt that supports your cause so you can be a walking bill board. Buy it from a small business and make your money do double duty! 
- Sign up for a civic action webinar and then VOLUNTEER! Bonus points if you get friends or family involved. 

- give 5 star reviews on podcasts that share the truth, that way more people can find them. 

The list is obviously much more government focused, but I also realized that I do a lot of cool things to help the environment too. Meat is a problem, but I can cut back until I’m ready to eliminate it. Meanwhile, I’ll keep:  

- reducing waste by cutting up old sheets and pillow cases to use as handkerchiefs (I have terrible allergies and use an obscene amount of tissues each day!).
- offsetting the extra laundry water for the handkerchiefs by reclaiming shower water, the low tech way with a bucket in the shower, but it’s a start!
- composting.

- using compostable garbage bags and unbleached paper products.
- using crushed walnut shells for kitty litter, it’s a little messy, but sustainable.

- using those washable cotton pads so I don’t have to use face wipes anymore.

It’s not ALL I can do, but it’s a nice start, and it won’t be too hard to keep incorporating more sustainable practices over time. 

I suppose my point is, the energy shift has taken hold and I am feeling galvanized. In no small part to Becca and all of you who inspire me. Thank you.  

Edited by Patty
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 6

3 hours ago, Troy said:

JULY  22 - NEXUS - DIVERGENCE  - INFINITE SOUL ACTIVATION/EXTINCTION -

Humanity is now on the brink of extreme vulnerability to the deadliest of contagions to come. This is mostly due in great part to the exploitation of Earth. This is not a punishment or some kind of Karmic dynamic. It is simply the consequences of exploiting all living creatures to such an extent that Earth cannot sustain humanity. Earth is a collective consciousness. It is aware. It is its own immune system and it will find a way to purge that which threatens its existence. This is an extinction level crisis. And this is what the Divergence is about.=

Link to Michael's comments about a previous reset humanity experienced due to contagion 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 6

Love to you, @Patty -- I'm so glad it helped you feel galvanized! And now I'm inspired by you, for that list! Thank you so much for sharing it, I've been trying to put one together myself and this is a great reminder. 

On the subject of the Energy Report -- first, thank you, @Troy, for channeling it for us. You live in the same world we do, and it's tough out there right now. I appreciate your focus and dedication. ❤️

Certainly, reading "extinction" as one of the diverging parallels is alarming, but I do see potential for this to be a moving experience, humanity coming together and collectively shifting course. Like everyone commenting on here, this Energy Report feels like a kick in the pants to me. My platform this year is "expansion," so I've been trying to make active, actionable choices that will better both my life and the world we live in. Things can be undone with effort -- that's a line I'll be reminding myself any time I start to panic about Climate Catastrophe, or where we're heading. I'll lean into the hard work, try to be a good example, and have to trust others to do the same.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 4

28 minutes ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Earth is a collective consciousness. It is aware.

Hmm, and I wondered why during my vacation I felt compelled to reread The Broken Earth trilogy by N. K. Jemisin — where Earth is very much alive and fights back an attempt to make it a slave to get endless energy… sooo many parallels to so many of humanity’s issues.

@Troy, you are one of the most inspiring and positively human people I know. I’m sorry for what you’ve been going through and if I were you, I probably would have heavily procrastinated channeling this particular report… as it is HEAVY. I’m so glad you’re well and still here! (((hugs)))

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 3

2 hours ago, Janet H said:

What is a reset?

In addition to what others have posted, I can share three extra sessions related to Human Civilization resets.

First, is from Connor's session Gettysburg and the American Civil War.

In this session Michael talks about how parallels where the Confederate States won the American Civil War moved towards a world where slavery continued to be tolerated. This slavery grew to such an extreme that Humanity completely perished in a Pandemic caused by global disease sometime in the 2010s. As such, when we registered Covid-19 as occurring around November or December of 2019, they merged into us, due to our parallels experiencing what they did. That is: political division, denial of truth and rampant disease.
I would imagine they are still merging, until this Pandemic is declared over and we've learnt or not learnt whatever we can from it. I would also imagine that they merged into us to create a sense of possibility for healing, but that there also might be a kind of pull towards collapse as they had as well.

In another session called An Unexpected foray into Tomorrowland, Michael talks about a parallel where Science & Technology developed towards what is seen in the 2015 Film "Tomorrowland". Despite high levels of equality and a promising future, this reality is contending with extreme division and threat of reset as well:

"MEntity: Equality in economy and society is surprisingly level "there," but politics are creating a deep divide. There is a movement forming that would prefer to reset humanity and others who seek to continue progressing. Those who seek to reset humanity are sabotaging networks and transportation etc. to "prove" that humanity has become too dependent upon technology. However, it is not dependence upon technology that is the problem, only that there are those who sabotage it.

Kurtis: That is not too different from us, and is strikingly similar to the plot of "Tomorrowland", the 2015 film.

I bet I'm on the progressive side.

MEntity: That is correct.

Kurtis: I feel pained by the fact that is happening.

Thank you for revealing that parallel for me today.

MEntity: Growth will always have those who reject it.

But growth will always continue."

This indicates to me, that this threat of collapse and reset is not limited to us. It is a collective issue spanning multiple parallels mired in delusions.

Finally, I have a session called Breakthroughs and Breakdowns, here and there, which is about a more recent set of parallels from over 2020-2022 that appear to have experienced a profound collapse from either War or deadly Covid-19 Mutation already. 
Apparently, my choices in the last few years are part of what created the tipping point into that world branching in the first place. Which is... sad. I have no desire to merge into them, so I remain focused on my visions of optimism and improvement, rather than dread and collapse.

I share this to clarify the range of what a "reset" might entail.
But also just like... do we really want that? Like, I seriously think this only a probability as high as it is because people feel so compelled to just throw in the towel and assume they can make no difference. That is blatantly a lie.
The dreadful future is not in sight because we want it, but because we assume, unquestioningly, that this is what will happen. And we convince ourselves with everything that it is all that can happen. Coincidentally, this is actually the plot of the Tomorrowland 2015 film. It is exactly this unquestioned assumption of doom that dooms us in the first place.
We have, can, will and do make a difference. In fact, we do already. We would not be in the situation with at least a high probability of improving life on Earth without having made the choices of sensibility, calm, curiosity and literally staying alive as we already have.

I don't really read the Energy Report as saying we're not doing enough. But as saying that if we sense high possibility/potential, we must follow through with it. And that means action. 
So if we're already acting, then great. But maybe there are other areas that could use our nurturing, creativity and action too. 
There's no point to falling into some cosmic reward and punishment play.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 6

A BIG Thank You @Troy  for the effort in the midst of what You had to go through for giving us this Report from Michael!!!

For how it looks like for me, You Troy said it in Your own intro: Michael is not at all invested in rescuing us from ourselves because they know we will survive as Sentience even if it means a massive transplant or reset again, but this messaging in this report is a clear invitation for us to snap out of it and wake up to the choices we are ready to make. All I can say is let's do this. We got this. We can do it. 

CHOICES REQUIRE ACTION   We remind our students of this equation because it is more vital than ever to know the difference between choosing a better world and acting on that choice for a better world.

My daily invitation unto myself, my environment, people, places, events, times is this Michael quote: Imagination is distinct among Sentience and allows for access to probabilities.

Also this one from Michael: In every entity there are fragments throughout who make it a task to bypass projections and interpretations to decipher the true Being of another.

Which means to me there are people in so called power positions who are doing the same, and that one has desirable consequences.

I embrace You ALL, you lovely TLEers, we are doing what we can do, and of course don't forget to pause and inhale vividly the moment with a BRIGHT SMILE on your face whatever it is that could give you "that moment"

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 5

@Troy Thank you so much for taking time to do the report now in the middle of this month. It seems just like the perfect time for this report right now.

There is a timing and momentum in everything.

I love it when Michael comes through as clear as this.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

I am reminded of a quote from an epilogue of an short online D&D miniseries. Coincidentally it had just told the story of an impending world-wide calamity (EXU Calamity):

"You don't get to give your kids the world they deserve, but you get to give them the world that they can fight for with you."

There were tons of good moments in both the epilogue and miniseries as a whole, but that line stuck with me for some reason and has felt increasingly applicable in reality.

Definitely a gut punch of an energy report, more so in those last paragraphs than overall even. There's pragmatism for dealing with problem around -Belief, and then there's "BTW, things are looking to get REAL bad if nothing happens."

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

All talk about taking action can be overwhelming when you don't really know what to do. But hear me: Thinking is also an action! Change begins from yourself, always. Before anything manifests in your world, it existed as a thought energy. Everything you have, or you ever did, was first a thought.

So working with your mind and thoughts can be the most beneficial contribution you can make. I would say, if people would take care of their own negativity (that includes false hopes, delusions and escaping in fantasies of better life, speaking from experience here) it would be the single greatest thing one can do to advance collective. And this collective has to evolve, and fast.

Also, your personal beliefs. Changing your beliefs can change your life faster than you ever thought is possible.

Also, I've known for some time now that we are moving towards the reset, so unfortunately I'm not surprised.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

19 hours ago, Troy said:

JULY 09 - 11 - Energy Shift - RECOVERY -There is a slow regaining of awareness that the assaults endured cannot be met with exhaustion or resignation, but with galvanized and cohesive responses that help provide strength for each other. 

JULY  22 - NEXUS - DIVERGENCE  - INFINITE SOUL ACTIVATION/EXTINCTION - Humanity is now on the brink of extreme vulnerability to the deadliest of contagions to come.

A prescient July 12 tweet from author Stephen King:

stephen king on covid.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 5