This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: July 2022

Troy

17 hours ago, Marigold said:

How I'm too shy and not in a position to influence anybody. I can't even do it with money and donate as I don't have a job right now. 

@Marigold, you can sign every petition close to your heart and values! And share them with everyone you think might appreciate it.

I’m sure I don’t have to remind a fellow Eastern European not to waste food, it’s on our DNA 🙂 

You can just be a quiet role model. Keep doing what you feel is right, someone as quiet as you might find that inspiring and so the ripple on the water expands.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 3

Everyone has some type of influence on the people around us. You decide your influence!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
17 hours ago, avi said:

One final word from me before I get off my priest soapbox lmao …

I loved your post SO MUCH. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

I'm not sure where to start with this. I feel like I've been hyper-aware of a lot of these problems since I was a small child. I'm also an American ensnared in all of the systems that do harm, and I feel those bindings whenever I try to do some personal good, like cut down on plastic products, or live in a house. I'm replacing the gross old oil tank in my house this year. Good riddance. But I have to replace it with a gas heating system, because the most environmentally friendly option, heat pump, is prohibitively expensive. Like, into the five figures. I'm an artist living in a country that is actively hostile to cultural production, so I don't have a high income. I think most people I know would be shocked to learn how little money I make. Anyway. Rhode Island has an agency that does energy assessments for homes, which is good. But while the technician was able to tell me that gas is a certain specific percentage cleaner on the usage end than oil, he was not able to answer my question about the environmental impact on the extraction side, nor where the gas comes from. We live in New England, we have to heat our home. Snare.

I buy shampoo and conditioner bars, and unpackaged soap, and toothpaste tablets. But very little else in the realm of household products is unpackaged. The plastics industry has been aggressive in its fight against packaging and single-use plastics. When I'm traveling and buy something to eat, I bring my own utensils, and ask that I not be given any plastic ones. I open the bag and there are enough single-use plastic forks for a family of four. Snare. I walk on the beach and see broken plastic pieces washed ashore with the seaweed.

I shop at my farmer's market, I eat mostly plants, and local produce during the warm months. I'm absolutely positive I'm not doing enough on the dietary end, because I am tired, and doing my best, and getting older, and even the fucking fruit is packed in unrecyclable plastics half the time.

I have decades behind me of making personal decisions that I was gaslit into believing would help, when the true problems are systemic, and corporations need to pay, and will not. I planted nothing but pollinator attractors in every patch of dirt around our home, native ones as far as I could find. I95 is audible from my back porch. We drive a dependable beater, and use it as little as possible. All the neighbors have new SUVs and those gigantic trucks that seem designed to murder protestors. War feeds us all, whether we realize it or not. Snare. 

I've long known that I can't control anyone's actions but my own. Fine. I am of a generation that grew up pretty cynical, which I'm finding helpful right now, because my expectations weren't high about people ("people suck", yes, but we've always known that and we love a lot of them anyway, next). And that's ok, I also think humans are amazing. But I have come to the conclusion that there is a permanent screw loose in our species. I don't think it's going to be fixed. That doesn't mean I think we're unredeemable, far from it. Just that we need to be honest about this. 

I feel that sense of pointlessness gnawing at the edges lately, but I'm wired to not succumb to that feeling. Another Gen X trait is not wanting to be a conformist cliche, so I'm not gonna be that vaguely goth intellectual who thinks we're all doomed. Fuck that. I make things and I fiercely fight any person or force that stands between me and making things. However...it does take a toll to watch fascism gain power, to see police departments continue to be funded with all the money that should be going to feeding, housing, educating, and caring for people, to see all the shit we know is wrong get all the money and power. It makes me feel powerless.

My forms of activism are quieter than street protest. I teach people, usually but not always younger people, to tell stories visually. It matters. I am explicit that my classroom is a safe place for the marginalized and an antifascist space. I think that matters to kids. I hope it does, anyway. What I do doesn't directly save lives, but I hope it improves them, and helps provide people with skills to communicate and to see each other.

My other form of activism, if you want to call it that, is working with my own particular generational trauma. Right now I'm very obsessed with contributing personally to the larger project of building a joint Jewish and Polish future, in the land that we used to share. I was raised to believe that Poland was only our past, but there's a future there for us, too. It's a fragile project, one that could be easily disrupted by Putin deciding to invade Poland. Ukraine is our place, too. This is another snare. The project of intercultural work and generational healing is delicate. This asshole with all the accumulated power of a colonizing empire could fuck it all up.

I'm at a loss for how to make better choices that turn us all towards a liveable future. I donate to my local food bank, try to understand white supremacy and colonialism, don't eat steak or dairy, walk and use public transportation, etc. But the guns keep firing.

Some choices have to be made from a place of pragmatism. My family's history has gifted me with an ability to read some of the writing on the wall at times, and an acceptance of the fact that sometimes your darkest fears are warranted, so in 2019 I began to feel like the South wasn't a good place to raise a girl, and in 2020 I began to sense that the US might not hold together as a single country so it was time to go to the part of the country that feels the safest, which was and is not Florida. The most Jewish thing I've ever done was move my family back north, to a city with a large immigrant population and a state government that mostly makes the right decisions on things like gun control and reproductive care. Fascists are everywhere, white supremacy is the founding philosophy of this country and that means here too, but I can't begin to tell you how different it is to live here vs. Florida. It's another planet. So sometimes the decisions you make have to be for your own and your immediately family's safety and well-being. 

This is also where I feel a little resistance to some collective things. There's a part of me that feels like, Fuck you, America. You're not my country. My family only ended up here as a last resort, and not out of any kind of altruism on the part of the US, either; Roosevelt let Jews die in Europe. My people came here in 1953 and didn't really want to, they didn't really have a choice, and I don't see anyone in power here acknowledging that neo-Nazis are infiltrating the military and police here right now, nor acknowledging antisemitic violence in any real way, only red herring bullshit that takes aim at anti-Zionism, which is a legitimate political stance a lot of diaspora Jews take (myself included). No attempts to deal with threats and violence here, in the US. So part of me feels like I need to focus only on the safety of my community - diaspora Jews, my Black and brown and  immigrant neighbors, my students, my LGBTQ friends and colleagues, and that's it. That's where my distrust and us & them feelings are located. I want the dominant culture to call its own in. America is not my fight, I'm not fighting for a place founded by slave-owning Indian killers. But I'll fight like hell for my community.

Anyway, the upshot of all this is I actually have no idea how to help.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 12

• TLE12
11 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

"people suck", yes, but we've always known that and we love a lot of them anyway, next

Preach!!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

37 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

But I have come to the conclusion that there is a permanent screw loose in our species. I don't think it's going to be fixed. That doesn't mean I think we're unredeemable, far from it. Just that we need to be honest about this. 

Gen X here too. I remember reading here about Caretakers gene-engineering us several times, and it hasn't been an actual success and they regret some of it, especially making us bipedal (this is from my memory, there was another fuck up that made us being restless or something like that). So right there I was like Yep, knew it! Something is very, very wrong with us. Like fundamentally wrong.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Hymn For The Hurting by Amanda Gorman

Everything hurts,

Our hearts shadowed and strange,

Minds made muddied and mute.

We carry tragedy, terrifying and true.

And yet none of it is new;

We knew it as home,

As horror,

As heritage.

Even our children

Cannot be children,

Cannot be.

Everything hurts.

It’s a hard time to be alive,

And even harder to stay that way.

We’re burdened to live out these days,

While at the same time, blessed to outlive them.

This alarm is how we know

We must be altered —

That we must differ or die,

That we must triumph or try.

Thus while hate cannot be terminated,

It can be transformed

Into a love that lets us live.

May we not just grieve, but give:

May we not just ache, but act;

May our signed right to bear arms

Never blind our sight from shared harm;

May we choose our children over chaos.

May another innocent never be lost.

Maybe everything hurts,

Our hearts shadowed & strange.

But only when everything hurts

May everything change.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

• TLE12

A boy walks the shoreline to help toss stranded starfish back into the sea.
There are thousands stranded.
Too many to save.

And a man walking by asks, "why are you doing this? 

You cannot save them all. You can't make a difference."

And the boy tosses the next starfish back into the sea,

saying, "it makes a difference to this one"

And so it is with every moment of your effort.

It is a moment that adds to other moments.

You are not out to save your entire life.

You are not out to recoup the past.

You are not out to save your entire future.

You are giving life to the moment. To this moment.

And the next. And the next. And every moment matters.

Every moment is a starfish ~ MEntity 

this sums up all my feelings 💜 I'm trying to make a difference everywhere I can. And I know it counts a whole lot. 
It's not over until it's over.... LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER!!
thank you so much Troy and beloved TLE community...!!! :') 

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 9

In the same vein, the hummingbird and the forest fire. 

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Wow, gut punch is right, but I have been sensing this NRG for some time. Maybe that has contributed to some profound depression and even cynicism as of late. But, it's time to get off my butt and DO something,  or do more than what I have been. I can see where I've been using my rather nihilistic attitude to give up on humanity. In exploring this a bit more today tho, it's not so much a feeling of complete, utter defeat but a deep, profound sadness-this sadness was really triggered today in reading about Manchin's (once again) naysaying about Biden's climate change goals. It's not even just sadness, it's fear about the furthering ravages of climate change. And don't even get me started on SCOTUS! They are an existential threat to not just democracy but to humanity. We can't even do much about them right now-our only hope is electing enuf Dem Senators in Nov to effect change. This then, is my area of focus in taking action steps: midterms. Instead of my feeling helpless & hopeless, I'm hoing to step up my involvement in volunteering, even doing things I've never done before, even do stuff that scares me. NOT doing anything isn't an option anymore. 

I decided a few weeks ago to step up my  volunteering w/ phone banking, written activities, trying to get enuf Dem poll observers/poll workers, and anything else that I can do. I already work the polls but now helping to elect a really good WI Dem Senate candidate to run against Ron Johnson is my priority. We HAVE to boot him out!!

I think its possible to elect at least 2 (or more) Dem Senators, & I can stave off some of my hopelessness by stepping out of my comfort zone and for starters, MAKE CALLS.  I often get a bit anxious prior to making them but I've talked to some really nice people too. Certainly Ron Johnson's  wacked out antics are cause for alarm to even some of the rural GOP folks in Northern WI, and so I'm capitalizing on how he made the news recently & not doing anything is a worse feeling than any angst I might feel, lol. 

Finally, I'm so glad to see Teri Kanefield's work here @Janet. I too, earlier today did the same on FB as I think she has some real concrete, hopeful stuff re: DOJ & on how Merrick Garland operates. There IS a glut of info out there, esp Twitter but I've also found some absolute gold there too. I've been learning how to be more discerning there, which makes my fact-finding missions more meaningful. 

Last but not least, THANK YOU @Troy (and Michael) for sharing this. It seems it always lands when it's supposed to, as I know too, you've been going thru alot. 

Edited by Mari Lynn Young
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

I have passed my Fully Authorised Vaccinator course and my Environmental Health course. For that I am grateful, no more study. I am vaccinating, and I didn't realise that it would come as in handy as this report suggests. I thought that it was a one time pandemic. Turns out I will be useful for future pandemics which while it is not the desired outcome in anyone's 5 year plan, it means I remain employed during furnace times. If there are people who are willing to be vaccinated. There will be attrition of our population obviously in future pandemics. 

I am mainly feeling a lot of sadness about people waiting until the last minute to do something about climate change. I am moving between shaking my head at people who have chosen to have kids at this time, feeling for the kids at the shitty world that they will be inheriting, and hoping that the older generation can do a lot of the grunt work of turning it around to positive momentum for the younger generations. I have been thinking a lot of choosing kindness over convenience. It was not until Troy mentioned this phrase that I realised that this is how I have been trying (with what I can and how I am placed) to live my life all of my life. I only wish I went Vegan when I was 21, (I was working at KFC while studying) and learned how to cook/bake/ferment with Vegan food then.  

I think that any positive climate change action counts. In saying that though I am a realist (although my attitude is spiritualist) nursing has taught me to respect biological limits and I will talk about and prepare, an exit plan, if this planet gets too awful. I am talking about taking a pill. If this world gets too hot for me (so I will probably die of heatstroke and hopefully that is quick) or if there is too much systemic collapse out here. I probably won't have to plan it lol, shit will just happen like it does. And I say this with a lot of love. I love this place, but if I think about how my garden is going to survive a drought, that fucking does me in. So I am getting priced a rainwater collection to collect rainwater from the roof, so that that source of water is collected. If that is what it takes, then fucking so be it. When I think about how existing native forest and gardens are going to survive a drought, it makes me so upset.

I don't need a lush rainforest to be happy, but this planet needs plants, more plants, more permanent plants to generate protective abilities during climate change. Animal agriculture is the least efficient food industry to produce protein from a land and water use. A Vegan diet will feed more people using less water and less land. And we can still have the trees, the forests, the gardens, the public garden and public forest places that can enable us peace, solitude and health.

We are getting a heat pump put in, to stay cool in summer, ( I am going through menopause, I am a hairy viking lady and I run hot anyway, prior to menopause) (If I could sell my heat back to the grid, I wouldn't be vaccinating) and we are going to get a fold out sofa to put in the middle room to get away from intense climate change winds hitting the bedroom. It is like putting makeup on a turd, in that these measures are those of the privileged, and it will buy us some time, but if that is the difference between coping and not coping, do it. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Well this Energy Report certainly stopped me in my tracks and brought copious tears.  I also read Teri Kanefield's exhaustive and informative piece.  And, I know  two things:  I will be more discerning when watching MSNBC.  I can't assume that just because they aren't Fox news that I should not question more of what they say.  And, although I mostly do not donate to politicians, I will certainly find organizations that support the LBQ community, women's right to abortion, BLM, food pantries.  This would be an expansion of organizations I now donate to.

There have been warnings about the state of our planet since Edgar Cayce.  We haven't listened and now we have to.  I'm a reclusive old warrior...I'm not an activist but I can donate, I can vote, I can encourage those who can do the work I can't.  We have to find a way to make a difference.  This beautiful planet is under attack as are the weak, people of color, the poor, women's rights and people involved in same sex relationships. 

I watched a powerful Netflix documentary just last night titled "Feminists-What Were We Thinking.  Again, I cried because we have come so far, yet not nearly far enough.  Women are still being ruled by men who don't even understand our biology.  It's so freaking infuriating.  So, we can't give up!  We each do whatever we can do and hope for the best.

Peace be with you all!  Old warrior Cheryl

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 4

All news stations are corrupt and not worth watching. They all instill fear and anxiety! Why? Money of course. There is nothing about the media that is good no matter what side you watch as they are bias and only report to what brings them business. Hatred, death and disease. This stress causes sickness in your body and brain. Pick up a good book and read 30 minutes a day, audio book if you can’t. I feel much better not watching television. I can hear enough news from coworkers, partner and others. 

Edited by William Hromada
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

• TeamTLE

I wrote this along with a longer piece on Facebook 4 years ago. It's shocking how prescient it still is. 

These are dark times for the world. Stay vigilant. Keep apprised of what's going on. Vote. Protest. Love your neighbours. Love your family. Love your country. Love yourself enough to give a fuck about what is going on. If you are asleep wake the fuck up. Now. No matter what be kind even if it breaks your heart a little. Every act of kindness, no matter how small, counts.

<All the heavy political stuff, that everyone knows inside out, has been left out.>

The good news is we will get through this - eventually. We have each other. We are all ultimately safe. Kindness makes a difference no matter how small the act.

Remember -- we are all walking each other home. ✨🕉️✨💞💞💞🕊️

Walking-Each-Other-Home1.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 6

3 hours ago, Connor said:

Good. It would have been intolerable for the Infinite Soul not to manifest after all this teasing. No one enjoys a near-sneeze that fizzles and recedes back into the nose before being sneezed.

Agreed. I'm an IS chaser, I didn't come to this trainwreck of a time period for nothing.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

• TLE12
11 hours ago, Sam K said:

Agreed. I'm an IS chaser, I didn't come to this trainwreck of a time period for nothing.

So what is the IS to you then?

We all chose to be here, now.  We chose to live now.  Yet if all we are here for is the specatacle of the IS, then I think the point was missed.

So what we just sit back and grab popcorn and watch the show as the IS does the "superman thing".

The IS is the last alarm you set begore being late to work.

The IS is the tornado siern.

The IS is the excessive heat warning.

The IS is the wake up call.

There is no magical saving us here. To me the IS showing up is the signal we dun fucked up.

Its mom walking into the room at 3am to see you trying to finish the 6 month project in 5th grade.  

They can help.  But they will not save. 

We chose to be her to help push humanity into the mature age. In the US, this literally means kicking and screaming and getting shit thrown on us.

I have been procrastinsting changes and engagement. So I see the IS coming as a failure. I could have done more and didn't.

When I was younger I thought it would be so cool to live during such a time. I did not understand the level of responsibility it would require, nir the level of change it would take.

It is still cool it also means things have gone terrible humanity ending wrong.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

There is no shame in admitting that on some level some of us (especially the physically younger here), incarnated in this time *precisely* because there was a high probability of IS level intervention needed.  A great many of these problems we're contending with have been generations in the making.  I doesn't mean this was inevitable, but it can be perfectly fair to admit you were here as part of the contingency plan and feel at times "This is what I came to do." I know I feel it. 

57 minutes ago, Christian said:

Its mom walking into the room at 3am to see you trying to finish the 6 month project in 5th grade.

And it is also the fact that this project was a group project, and your project mates had left you with a bunch of bullshit that now that you look at it you know would never pass.  Sure, knowing they had slacker tendencies, you chose to give them a chance to pull their weight and they didn't.  Thankfully your mom is supportive and decided to give you some advice and assistance, knowing you'd be the type to try to carry the group on your shoulders. 

You're part of the solution and you're part of the manifestation.  No matter how old your soul and how much you knew better on some level, you've always had to contend with imprinting that you have to exert effort to shake off.  It is pointless to judge yourself for not being perfectly wise back then. 

The only way "we dun fucked up" is because "we gave up", and that has yet to be determined. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 5

• TeamTLE
On 7/15/2022 at 12:40 PM, Troy said:

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER JULY:

CHOICES REQUIRE ACTION: Choices can never be made without actions to fulfill them. One cannot choose to help a drowning puppy by simply standing there. One cannot choose to create a better future without effort. One cannot choose to improve, grow, evolve, and even to love without doing the work. Even choices that may only be in terms of perspective or feeling cannot be fulfilled without the experiences that reveal the consequences of that perspective or feeling. We remind our students of this equation because it is more vital than ever to know the difference between choosing a better world and acting on that choice for a better world.

When I saw this I thought it spoke not only to our choices through actions but also how we can choose to be even more thoughtful and caring as we respond to others through these difficult times. ✨💞✨

8D81B141-ED1F-4A08-A39B-6E33BB8ED035.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 6

1 hour ago, Christian said:

So what is the IS to you then?

We all chose to be here, now.  We chose to live now.  Yet if all we are here for is the specatacle of the IS, then I think the point was missed.

So what we just sit back and grab popcorn and watch the show as the IS does the "superman thing".

The IS is the last alarm you set begore being late to work.

The IS is the tornado siern.

The IS is the excessive heat warning.

The IS is the wake up call.

There is no magical saving us here. To me the IS showing up is the signal we dun fucked up.

They can help.  But they will not save. 

We chose to be her to help push humanity into the mature age. In the US, this literally means kicking and screaming and getting shit thrown on us.

I have been procrastinsting changes and engagement. So I see the IS coming as a failure. I could have done more and didn't.

When I was younger I thought it would be so cool to live during such a time. I did not understand the level of responsibility it would require, nir the level of change it would take.

It is still cool it also means things have gone terrible humanity ending wrong.

I feel kinda bad saying this after you typed so much, but I was (mostly) joking.  I do actually have a minor study in the Infinite Soul, according to Michael, so it probably did factor into my choice to incarnate at this moment, but I highly doubt my entire Essence motivation was "watch spectacle of the IS, then leave." And I honestly don't think this time period is much more of a trainwreck than any other time of global transition. Humanity literally almost forgot what love is last time, these things get pretty hairy.

I will say that I disagree with the idea that the IS coming is a "failure." I mean I get it, obviously I wish that we collectively had turned things around without intervention being necessary, but sometimes people need help. It's not a failure to ask for it, which is exactly what we did.

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 7/15/2022 at 12:40 PM, Troy said:

CHOICES REQUIRE ACTION: One cannot choose to help a drowning puppy by simply standing there. 

A story about helping a puppy:
A few days ago, my dog and I were walking by a house with a fenced in yard.  First, a couple of curious dog noses poked out underneath the fence.  Then a small puppy comes running out through the gap between the fence and the ground (a toy poodle puppy, while my dog's a full-grown one)

The puppy would have run into the street, but my dog and I reacted quickly, worked together, and blocked its path.  Then I carefully picked it up (whew- a friendly puppy!), carried it to the house's front door and rang the doorbell.  Thankfully the family was home.  

They had no idea their puppy could get through the gap in their fence.  Then they started thinking aloud, worrying as they wondered what they were going to do to keep their puppy safe.  

A certain kind of portable wire garden fencing worked great when my dog was an even smaller puppy, and I told them where it was available locally.  It's easy to find, easy to set up, and not expensive.  They just hadn't known about it.

I suppose sometimes the choice requiring action is just being in precisely the right place, at precisely the right time to help.  It's not an active choice you can plan ahead of time.

Elsewhere, my hometown significantly expanded its recycling program a few months ago, to include many more types of common food packaging containers and materials.
Several items at local grocery stores also changed their packaging at the same time, to something that can now be recycled vs only thrown away.
It's not ideal, but it is something...and even a lot of "little somethings" can add up in the end.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • THANK YOU! 2