This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: July 2022

Troy

Ok....😳 can we have the August report?!   This is well, I think we are nearing the iceberg, how much time do we have left or do we start playing the violin? 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 6

@Jackie I don't think there's any point to wondering "how much time we have left". Especially in this case.
Instead I think it's more empowering to say stuff like "What can I do to help?", "What do I want to do?", "What inspires me?".
Probably a better path to create the time we need, than to fear losing it.

Plus, if Troy is well, he will post the August ER, in well, August.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 6

I thank you @Troy and TLE members you guys are inspiring and it's motivating me to act on improving our environment instead thinking about it. I been interested in going vegan for a well and I think now is the time to just do it. No more fucking excuses! Troy would love to join a support group for new vegans!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

In addition to the extremely helpful advice from Troy, I'll add my 2 cents: 

- If you don't have to drive, don't.

- If you have any outdoor space, don't plant a lawn. Lawns are dead zones. Caring for them wastes water and pollutes with fertilizer. Plant food and/or pollinator attractors! I am terrible at growing food, having grown up in an apartment, and while I know it's something anyone can learn to do, it's too great a learning curve for me now. I have a very demanding career and increasingly limited physical and mental energy. So I planted things pollinators love and that a dummy like me can take care of. My New England native pollinator wildflower scatter has gone crazy and we now have a couple of miniature meadows full of cosmos, cornflower, lavender, and milkweed, as well as the fleabane, dandelions, hosta, and violas that were already there. I also planted a lilac bush and four - FOUR! - crabapple trees of varying sizes and types: a tiny Dolgo I've so far nursed from stick to fluffy little sapling, a Sargent out front by the living room window, a Profusion that Tom found for half off at the store because it looked a little piqued, and a Siberian that I got from a tree rescue at a nearby school that had to uproot a bunch of saplings when they renovated their parking lot. I also just planted some honeysuckle and climbing rose starters. Every time I see a bee or a butterfly I feel a little smug. I want to stress, again, that I am a bad gardener, so if I can make this happen, anyone can!

Where I feel really dark right now is the larger scale. Because these individual decisions really do matter, and when scaled up, they can make population-level differences. But we are up against huge systemic forces. People keep making and buying huge trucks. Recycling is broken. Plastics are everywhere. White supremacists run everything. This world hates women and queer and trans people. Voltaire wrote, "Tend your garden", but he was a raging antisemite and racist. 

None of this will cause me to give up, I just want to be honest right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 5

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Ok....😳 can we have the August report?!   This is well, I think we are nearing the iceberg, how much time do we have left or do we start playing the violin? 

What @KurtisM said. Also, it occurs to me that if the IS hosts are activating over a period of two years, then we can logically conclude that, barring something drastic, we won't have a good idea of how things are shaking out for at least that long, probably longer. That doesn't mean that acting isn't urgent, just that I think it unlikely that things'll go totally pear-shaped in the span of a month.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2

11 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

Where I feel really dark right now is the larger scale. Because these individual decisions really do matter, and when scaled up, they can make population-level differences. But we are up against huge systemic forces. People keep making and buying huge trucks. Recycling is broken. Plastics are everywhere. White supremacists run everything. This world hates women and queer and trans people. Voltaire wrote, "Tend your garden", but he was a raging antisemite and racist. 

None of this will cause me to give up, I just want to be honest right now.

I would point out that those huge systemic forces, insurmountable as they seem, are really hanging by a thread, both because of a maturing population and because they're inherently unsustainable. A time like this is exactly when small changes are best able to snowball into revolution. And the intersectional nature of these systems of oppression and exploitation means that if one of them falls, the others will follow suit, or at least be made more vulnerable.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 6

@Felicia  A BIG Applause for going VEGAN 🙌

My Partner after 3 years of weaning off is nearly there, only 2 items need to be conquered, eggs & cheese we are nearly at the finish line though.

It helped that I am an excellent cook and very often tricked him in with what would look like a sausage etc. ( the psychological effect is kind of hilarious),

that his grill fall apart helped immensely too as a funny side-note, and me refusing of having such a thingy anymore, as well as refusing flat out that meat would enter our kitchen, and if he wanted it to go where people still do such things.

Watching documentaries about the effect of meat & diary industries helped a lot too.

Going Vegan in my mind is one of the biggest effects we can have on Climate Change and to recognize finally not to eat the creatures that share with us Planet Earth, and giving them back there living-space.

I wish You well on your journey to take the action you can do, it maybe slippery in the beginning, just allow that too, where there is a will, there is a way!

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 4

On 7/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, Leela Corman said:

feel that sense of pointlessness gnawing at the edges lately, but I'm wired to not succumb to that feeling. Another Gen X trait is not wanting to be a conformist cliche, so I'm not gonna be that vaguely goth intellectual who thinks we're all doomed. Fuck that

Haha, my thoughts exactly @Leela Corman. This expresses exactly what I have been feeling lately! 🎩

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

• TLE12
3 hours ago, Sam K said:

I feel kinda bad saying this after you typed so much, but I was (mostly) joking. 

Part of my response was because of feeling so incredibly frustrated. 

It just gets so hard sometimes.  Knowing what needs to be done.  But also my bathroom has a mold problem, I have get the cats their vaccinations, the basement needs reorganization so we can continue with the destruction to rebuild it, a kid is starting high school with college not long after most likely and therefore more need to pay for it, oh and the world is literally on fire. 

The thing it is seems humanity will be feeling that on a very real level in a hundred years. 

It can just be a bit overwhelming.  

Apologies. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

On 7/16/2022 at 5:22 PM, L. P said:

Gen X here too. I remember reading here about Caretakers gene-engineering us several times, and it hasn't been an actual success and they regret some of it, especially making us bipedal (this is from my memory, there was another fuck up that made us being restless or something like that). So right there I was like Yep, knew it! Something is very, very wrong with us. Like fundamentally wrong.

We carry very deep wounding, as a species, related to our persecution, culling, and relocation right at the start of our ensoulment, that causes a feeling of disconnect from the planet (after all, we are supposedly not originally from here anyway), as though we are playing out the opposite side of the coin and are rejecting and hurting this planet this time now that we have reached a position of dominance on it and over it. Its a bit how a child that has been bullied often goes on to be a bully, from a kind of wounding and pain. This wounding as a species is finally being brought up to be addressed - if we process it and address it, we could move into a rather beautiful and healthy harmony with the planet at last, but if not... well the results will be painful and devastating.

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 7

On 7/15/2022 at 12:40 PM, Troy said:

JULY  22 - NEXUS - DIVERGENCE  - INFINITE SOUL ACTIVATION/EXTINCTION

In no way do I want to live through it (or anyone else for that matter) but purely from a "what-if" and "through a mirror darkly" perspective, what would extinction / reset look like from where we are now as a civilization / species? How long would it take? What does the "end of that road" look like?

Since we are here, now, that means a version of us exists in those diverging parallels. Do we slowly exit out of them rapture-style, or do we watch and deal with the consequences until we succumb to events in "our" lives? I recall for major divergent nexuses of the past, there would be a rash of suicides / accidents / other deaths where on an Essence level, I can only imagine they saw the parallel and went "nope" on their way to an exit point.

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

2 hours ago, BrianW said:

In no way do I want to live through it (or anyone else for that matter) but purely from a "what-if" and "through a mirror darkly" perspective, what would extinction / reset look like from where we are now as a civilization / species? How long would it take? What does the "end of that road" look like?

Since we are here, now, that means a version of us exists in those diverging parallels. Do we slowly exit out of them rapture-style, or do we watch and deal with the consequences until we succumb to events in "our" lives? I recall forajor divergent nexuses of the past, there would be a rash of suicides / accidents / other deaths where on an Essence level, I can only imagine they saw the parallel and went "nope" on their way to an exit point.

Well, like Troy said, "reset" doesn't necessarily mean the same thing for a Mature world that it did for younger ones. It doesn't HAVE to mean the total collapse of civilization/end of humanity anymore. As I understand it, there's enough awareness now that we could work to turn it into a sort of "controlled crash" that resets the global status quo while preserving at least a significant number of people. It would still be catastrophic, but not necessarily apocalyptic.

But, assuming it did follow the pattern of previous such events, based on what Michael said is teed up this time, we'd basically all die of a global pandemic and/or the knock-on effects thereof. Nothing so clean as a Rapture.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

I don't have a feeling that I'm here because these are interesting times and IS is manifestin. I have very little interest in IS. Only IS that has ever interested me even a little is Buddha, and even he is not of much interest to me. I don't know why. It's like some part of me is saying "I've seen this before, and here we are again, what good will it do this time?"

If I could have one wish, I would ask every soul under Mature age to be lifted from existence and kept away for 1000 years, so that we who are older, would even get a fighting chance to fix this situation. But no. And then you look at Old Souls like Elon Musk and yeah, this is what we have, wonderful. Maybe we could lock him and the likes of him up to some place where they would have time to contemplate their existence.

I totally understand @Christian in his frustration. I feel it too. I have done everything that is humanely possible to contribute to betterment of this world, and it doesn't make a dent. I just comfort myself that at least I know I've contributed. When I was really down with these thoughts, how I can't change anything, I got the intuitive answer that I'm contributing to evolution of the collective, and so is everyone who does the spiritual work with themselves. So there is that. Maybe 15 years of hard work was not a waste.

I know this post sounds horribly negative. I'm not depressed, I'm not in angst, those are all feelings that just pass through me nowadays. I'm not even angry or sad. I'm just frustrated when I see how there are constantly possibilities to change things or to do better decisions, but those who make the decisions are choosing the status quo and their own careers and pockets, time and time again.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

This is the session i am aware of that goes into the most detail on the civilization reset vs build on what already exists

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 6

• TeamTLE

MEntity;  This appears to have been a precursor to the reunion. This was a prompt to collect a part of you, and your assessment of its importance vs its inconvenience. The choice you made appears to have set the stage because you were willing to take on some tough terrain as a way to bring this part back with you. The driver is in your Humor Position, and this exemplified from where your greatest strength would come as you move through the integration and wholeness over the year ahead.

MEntity;  Not from the individual symbolizing humor, but from humor, itself.

MEntity;  This is vital to remember and access.

Maureen:  Humour?

MEntity;  Your allowance and encouragement of humor helps "do most of the work" of your processes.

Maureen:  for me -- or it that usual for most people?

MEntity;  When you lose your humor, you are stuck in the rest stop in the snow storm of your processes, if you will.

Maureen:  LOL

MEntity;  There are different key elements that are vital to different people for their processes. For some this is humor, for others this is discipline, for others this is an anchor, each represented in the Support Circle.

I saw this picture meme and was reminded that humour is the position in my Support Circle that helps me, that is vital for me, to move through my processes. Mostly it’s finding humour or irony in situations within my processes but outside humour helps as well. And it’s different for everyone. For others it may be discipline, anchor, and so on. I have multiple processes weighing me down right now so humour is most welcome. I normally don’t find “fart jokes” funny, at all, but this had me laughing out loud. We all need humour in our lives but my greater wish is for everyone to discover what their key elements are and to lean into whatever Support Circle position helps you to move through your processes during these difficult times. May Truth, Love, and Beauty overflow within us, among us, and throughout every living being in the world. ✨💞💫 May Peace reign supreme. 🕊

AED678A8-2CAF-422E-B6AF-AFF5192C1395.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 21

Maybe this is the rest of C1E4 "talking" after all the Sirius --> Earth "business"...
One way I'm reading this energy report is that we either "return home" or "rebuild home", and that we (humanity) will be alright in the end no matter what else happens.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 7/17/2022 at 3:42 PM, petra said:

@Felicia  A BIG Applause for going VEGAN 🙌

My Partner after 3 years of weaning off is nearly there, only 2 items need to be conquered, eggs & cheese we are nearly at the finish line though.

It helped that I am an excellent cook and very often tricked him in with what would look like a sausage etc. ( the psychological effect is kind of hilarious),

that his grill fall apart helped immensely too as a funny side-note, and me refusing of having such a thingy anymore, as well as refusing flat out that meat would enter our kitchen, and if he wanted it to go where people still do such things.

Watching documentaries about the effect of meat & diary industries helped a lot too.

Going Vegan in my mind is one of the biggest effects we can have on Climate Change and to recognize finally not to eat the creatures that share with us Planet Earth, and giving them back there living-space.

I wish You well on your journey to take the action you can do, it maybe slippery in the beginning, just allow that too, where there is a will, there is a way!

@petraThank you!! That is  awesome your on your way to becoming vegan! I think eggs, cheese and  milk may be my biggest challenge too. I'm sure I have to grab a few vegan cook books and try figure to out how to incorporate plant base protein in my meals beside beans and nuts.  I will keep you posted on my progress.I  figured it's now or never since been feeling a bit doomed for the future of our planet. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 4

• TLE12

I came across this document that was part of the sixth and latest IPCC report which shows a model that correlates animal consumption with greenhouse gases (GHG) mitigation. I thought I would share it because it shows how changes in diet that move away from consuming animals to plant-based food sources contributes to creating a healthier and habitable Earth into the future.

https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/sites/4/2021/02/08_Chapter-5_3.pdf

"5.5.2.1 Mitigation potential of different diets A systematic review found that higher consumption of animal-based foods was associated with higher estimated environmental impact, whereas increased consumption of plant-based foods was associated with an estimated lower environmental impact (Nelson et al. 2016). Assessment of individual foods within these broader categories showed that meat – especially ruminant meat (beef and lamb) – was consistently identified as the single food with the greatest impact on the environment, on a global basis, most often in terms of GHG emissions and/or land use.

Figure  5.12 shows the technical mitigation potentials of some scenarios of alternative diets examined in the literature. Stehfest et al. (2009) were among the first to examine these questions. They found that under the most extreme scenario, where no animal products are consumed at all, adequate food production in 2050 could be achieved on less land than is currently used, allowing considerable forest regeneration, and reducing land-based GHG emissions to one third of the reference ‘business-as-usual’ case for 2050, a reduction of 7.8 GtCO2-eq yr–1. Springmann et al. (2016b) recently estimated similar emissions reduction potential of 8 GtCO2-eq yr–1 from a vegan diet without animal-sourced foods. This defines the upper bound of the technical mitigation potential of demand side measures."

https://www.ipcc.ch/srccl/chapter/chapter-5/5-5-mitigation-options-challenges-and-opportunities/5-5-2-demand-side-mitigation-options/5-5-2-1-mitigation-potential-of-different-diets/figure-5-12/

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 7

My biggest obstacle is the fact that my food preparation is a shared task with other people in my household who, while open to plant-based meals to an extent, are adamantly against giving up meat to any permanent degree. They also dislike tofu, which is my go-to non-meat protein, and we don't really have the space or the resources to just do everything separately.  I'm trying out cooking with seitan tomorrow; if they like that, I'll at least have a foothold.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

1 hour ago, Sam K said:

My biggest obstacle is the fact that my food preparation is a shared task with other people in my household who, while open to plant-based meals to an extent, are adamantly against giving up meat to any permanent degree. They also dislike tofu, which is my go-to non-meat protein, and we don't really have the space or the resources to just do everything separately.  I'm trying out cooking with seitan tomorrow; if they like that, I'll at least have a foothold.

I get that that is challenging. From my own experience: in my household it was already mostly I who prepared dinners and so, when approximately 2 years ago I decided to go vegan, I just prepared vegan dinners and made it clear to my husband and his kids that if they want meat, they have to get and prepare it themselves. It turned out that this was too much fuss for them (never underestimate human laziness 😜) and so they are eating vegan too when it comes to dinners. For breakfast and lunch they still don’t want to do without cheese, so our household is not 100% vegan. The few times when I do not cook dinner, they tend to eat something with meat. 

When it comes to meat-replacements: I personally don’t need them and also don’t like the taste of most of them. Which is a good thing considering that I have to watch my gluten-intake. I can get pea-based products at our local organic store that are okay, but otherwise I find that vegetables, including lentils and beans and such, provide enough variety for food. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

3 hours ago, Felicitas said:

When it comes to meat-replacements: I personally don’t need them and also don’t like the taste of most of them. Which is a good thing considering that I have to watch my gluten-intake. I can get pea-based products at our local organic store that are okay, but otherwise I find that vegetables, including lentils and beans and such, provide enough variety for food. 

Same here. I once tried seitan and that was the last time too. I hate tofu so much that if I try to eat it, I get the vomit reflex (don't know what it is called in Enlish so sorry for the direct translation from my language). Btw, I've hated fish with passion from childhood and can't understand how other people can think it is good. It tastes horrible. I have never even tasted a shrimp, they even look like worms. I've come to conclusion that stuff tastes different to me than to most people, for me tofu is really bitter and there is this chemical aftertaste that makes me want to vomit, and if I just try to eat it I will vomit, it has happened.

So I eat lentils, beans, chickpeas (my favorites) and soy. Soy can taste surpisingly good. Unless it is turned into tofu. Oat has lots of protein.

I haven't eaten mockmeat that doesn't taste like shit. It tells about the level of our meat addiction that people seem to need it. Of course it was a big move out from my comfort zone when I gave up meat and eggs, I had never eaten a bean in my life, we don't really eat beans in my country. So I had to Google and watch videos to figure out how to use legumes. Nowadays I don't even use recipes, I just cook whatever I have and it turns out allright most of the time. And banana is great replacement for sugar and eggs when you bake.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

I have been vegetarian over 15 years, my kids have used to eat vegetarian food at home. I consider, that being 100℅ vegan in a little town in Eastern Finland isn't easy, because it's hard to find products, especially if you need something to eat quickly. Everything contains at least milk, cheese or eggs. My living is as ecological as possible, I don't own a car, I mostly walk everywhere. My eldest daughter has leave to eat chicken, and I am happy for it. And I try to go towards 100℅ vegan food at least in my cooking in my home. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

VEGAN MEAT 

For those interested in being vegan, I encourage everyone to stop thinking of plant-based meats as "alternatives" or "mock" or "fake", etc. Yes, they are often designed to mimic what is familiar, but that is only because we have no reference for what to expect from the flavors and textures of plant-based meats. If you eat a "chik'n nugget" you know what to expect. If you eat a plant-based hot dog, you know what to expect. Many need these familiar references to help us transition, AND food is so emotionally-charged that when we can still enjoy familiar meals that bring us comfort, but cause no harm, this is a good thing!

MEAT is not a term that is exclusive to animals' bodies. Meat is a texture. Have you ever heard of the "meat of the coconut?" Right? Or the "flesh" of a grape? Or the "milk" of a plant (there is, literally, a "milk weed" that bleeds milk). These terms are not exclusive to dead and suffering animals. Meat, flesh, and milk only describe texture, not a source.

So go ahead and embrace the truth that vegans eat meat. We just don't eat corpses.

That being said, no one has to eat these plant-based meats if they don't want to. There are plenty of other options. But please understand that these meats are designed to comfort or bridge us from eating animals. We shouldn't disparage them. They are important. People are creatures of habit and when so much is at stake regarding breaking our habits, it is SO MUCH EASIER to just replace the objects of our habits.

We now have fur, leather, meat, milk, etc. all sourced from plants and while these may not be perfect or without some of their own environmental impact, they are WAY better than supporting the enslavement and torture of animals on top of environmental destruction.

Some people won't like these, but please support and understand them so you can help others make the choice to transition away from cruel and unnecessary habits. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 5

Besides what @Troy said, some vegetable-derived proteins are just great in their own right, IMHO, at least if prepared the right way. I've adored deep-fried tofu since I was a kid, and there's a reason East Asian cuisine so often uses it alongside other meats/proteins, rather than strictly as a substitute.

Random aside: my first time eating deep-fried tofu was at a little Chinese restaurant in Chicago while visiting my aunt when I was 10 or so. The owner called me an old soul, which is the first time I had ever heard the term.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Ooh @Troy is there plant-based leather alternative now? That's great to hear, because "vegan leather" is usually sheet plastic. Plastics are a HUGE problem in ways that, once you start to read about, will drive you to despair. The damage plastics do once seen can't be unseen, to animals, to the ocean, to us.

I don't want to invalidate anyone's dislikes, but there are so many varieties of tofu, with different textures and flavors. I love tofu, maybe because my mom was a hippie macrobiotic health nut in the 70's. But I know that in some places, the only tofu easily available is the bitter, firm kind you find in old-fashioned health food stores. If there's an Asian market near you, they'll probably have the good stuff! Back when I had energy to cook, I liked the website Just One Cookbook for lots of nice Japanese tofu and other vegetable recipes. Now I basically eat oatmeal and crackers and takeout noodles. But! To what Troy said, I love Beyond Burger. And oat milk is the bomb.

I'm not vegan, it doesn't work for my physiology, but I cut out dairy and ruminant meats a long time ago, for health, compassion, and environmental reasons. If there's a vegan option available when I'm out and about, I usually choose it. I find it pretty easy to eat a mostly plant-based diet, because I live in a reasonably sized city with a lot of options. My all-time hands-down favorite, would eat at every meal food is nime chow, those fresh rice crepe rolls with noodles and vegetables, and I'm lucky to live near a bunch of Cambodian and Vietnamese restaurants. Love that chewy/sticky rice texture.

I also have a history of disordered/restrictive eating, so for my mental and physical health, I have to be careful not to fall down that rabbit hole. It permanently damaged my health in my 20's. And my daughter has Celiac, so we are already restrictive in this house. Between the two of us, it's a bit of a juggling act, but we make it work. She's SO picky, but to my delight, her favorite dish is fried tofu over rice. Unfortunately she hates almost everything else, except for pizza and sweets! I guess this is to be expected with young kids but man, I wish she'd eat our cooking, especially this time of year, when the farmer's market is so amazing.

Okay so diet matters, a lot. AND I also want to say, again: fuck lawns, fuck trucks (most of the time, sometimes you need a truck, but do you need it every day?), and above all, fuck the corporations who put all the responsibility on us as individuals, and gaslight us into thinking we can buy our way out of this. I am buying zero-waste products wherever available, but while it's not useless, it's not forcing corporations to stop using single-use plastics. The plastic manufacturing industry has actually ramped up production and aggressively fought attempts to ban plastics. Fuck them all, may I have the pleasure of sewing their shrouds.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1