This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: July 2022

Troy

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
25 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

fuck the corporations who put all the responsibility on us as individuals, and gaslight us into thinking we can buy our way out of this.

amen to this

• LIKE/LOVE 15

1 hour ago, Troy said:

But please understand that these meats are designed to comfort or bridge us from eating animals. We shouldn't disparage them. They are important.

Well, I did not mean anything in a disparaging way, but simply stated that I personally do not like them, except for the pea-based ones and I really did try my way through what is available. This is, I think, also very personal, since for example L.P. mentioned liking soy, except for tofu, and I personally do not like soy at all. So it was simply about sharing my experience. Also because I know a couple of people who were put off being vegan at first when they tried the plant-meat because they thought they had to eat those to ingest enough protein.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

A first that probably won't be the last: 

Group claims responsibility after tires of more than 30 SUVs deflated in Kitchener, Ontario Canada

A group claiming to be environmental activists is taking responsibility after the tires of dozens of SUVs were flattened overnight in Kitchener, Ont.

Police say the suspects left notes on windshields stating: “Your gas guzzler kills.”

In an email to CTV News, a group who identifies themselves as “Tyre Extinguishers” claims they flattened the tires of 60 SUVs in multiple locations across Waterloo region. The group says their goal is to ban SUVs from urban areas and calls the vehicles “climate disasters.”

Many residents whose cars were damaged told CTV News they were not comfortable speaking on-camera out of fear of being targeted again.

https://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/group-claims-responsibility-after-tires-of-more-than-30-suvs-deflated-in-kitchener-ont-1.5991411

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 5

It is great listening to many people finally get that eating animals means living on a furnace of a planet. That the choice comes down to having meat for your "personal choice", or eating plant based so that our "collective choice" has a planet with food for all of us. 

I am keen to be part of a Vegan Plant Based Cooking group just showing what we are making so that we can learn from others creativity and we can remain inspired to make something that is Vegan or if we are feeling tired/can't be bothered, we can buy or get something from the freezer that is Vegan. Cooking is one of my favourite things, and making non Vegan food Vegan is one of my holy grails. I'm in. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

I’m in.  My husband is in.  Vegan from here on out.  Saying good bye to cheese, the last milk product we kept in our fridge, because nothing is worth watching the planet burn.  I have been a lacto/ovo vegetarian for a while now, but it’s time to say goodbye to the lacto.  The ovo will remain for as long as our coddled free-range hens lay eggs.  We have three elderly feather girls — Eleanor age 7, Rhoda age 6, Welsomer Girl age 6 and Carmina, our young hen who is 3.  We agreed a year ago that we would only take on more hens if they needed a good home — that’s how we got Carmina, the lone survivor of a coyote attack.  

We have a Volt that we got several years ago, I have worked from home since the beginning of COVID, we try like hell to reduce our footprint in all the ways we can: keeping the house cool in winter, using as little power as possible, drying clothes on a line, conserving water.  We grow some of our own food, we plant LOTS of flowers for pollinators around our house.  Every summer we eagerly await the first bees, the first hummingbirds, watching the bats leave the barn at dusk and the swallows leave at dawn.  There are fewer bees and birds and bats than there were just a few years ago.  It’s hard  on the heart sometimes.

As far as political involvement, I was heavily involved in my county and the counties around us in the ballot initiative Reproductive Freedom for All in Michigan (RFFA).  We will have reproductive rights on our Michigan ballot in the Fall.  Thanks to the months and days spent out gathering signatures, and the absolute visceral desire the majority of people who signed our ballot initiative had to *just be a part of something, just DO something,* another volunteer and I decided we needed to start organizing a political action group in our “red,” rural county.  We named it Defend Progress and we are  Pro-choice and Pro-LGBTQIA+ without exception.

There is so much to be done.  So much that it just feels overwhelming.  And scary — there are people out here in Michigan Magalandia who would love to end us, quite literally.  But staying quiet has done us no favors, being polite has gotten us nowhere, and there’s nothing more to lose but our fear.  We are in.  ALL IN.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 6

I have been slowly transitioning to being vegan over the past year, finding products I like and don’t like. @Troy Your post and reminder that eating certain foods has emotion tied to them is exactly why this process has taken as long as it has for me. This week I felt a belief of mine alter — which is that enjoying the emotions and good feelings surrounding good meals with good people can certainly exist while I’m eating vegan, even if they’re not — and I’m glad that it has finally sunk into action for me. I’m grateful I’ve found plant-based food and alternatives that I really like. And with some nice herbs and spices, it can really liven up the tofus & seitans! 

Currently I’m looking for some volunteer opportunities near me to work in a community garden, animal no-kill shelters, and possibly recycling centers. Because it’s been so hot, I haven’t gone hiking as much on my usual route. When I do go again, I’m bringing bags with me to collect any trash left behind.

I’ve also been writing some new socially conscious music that I’m excited to record soon. I really love activist art, I always have, and the older I become the more I keep seeing it as a core theme of my own art. I know I forget because of the noise of everything else how important art is as part of our embodiments of change. I’m sick of these big entertainment reboots and remakes and sequels of action and romance movies (no offense to anyone who likes them! I’m not invalidating that), I’m sick of kids in my generation vying and yearning and to become ‘viral’ for their music to be heard, I’m sick of a lot of social media. I am so tired of how much association being a noticeable artist is placed on how much social media attention you get. We really need to change the fashion industry, like yesterday. I think the slow fashion movement that’s going on right now is really reminiscent of the peace and love revolution of the 70s. It gives me a lot of hope that there is a bundle of people who are actively working art against the current trends and consumerist cultures being pushed on us. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
On 7/18/2022 at 11:03 AM, Maureen said:

I saw this picture meme and was reminded that humour is the position in my Support Circle that helps me, that is vital for me, to move through my processes. Mostly it’s finding humour or irony in situations within my processes but outside humour helps as well. And it’s different for everyone. For others it may be discipline, anchor, and so on. I have multiple processes weighing me down right now so humour is most welcome. I normally don’t find “fart jokes” funny, at all, but this had me laughing out loud. We all need humour in our lives but my greater wish is for everyone to discover what their key elements are and to lean into whatever Support Circle position helps you to move through your processes during these difficult times. May Truth, Love, and Beauty overflow within us, among us, and throughout every living being in the world. ✨💞💫 May Peace reign supreme. 🕊

AED678A8-2CAF-422E-B6AF-AFF5192C1395.jpeg

OK... in keeping with the Spiritualist year, moving from Belief to Verification, I worked out that the Fart Bubbles painting isn't 100's of years old. Something wasn't right so I checked it out. To me, the cherubs didn't have the usual, ugly, almost grownup look that many babies or cherubs have in older Renaissance paintings. These cherubs are so cute and adorable they look like they belong in the modern world.

The piece of art, which is designed to look like a renaissance work, was actually created in 2012...and it isn't a painting. It is a raster graphic (a digital image) by Arthur Berzinsh. It is entitled Siesta.

Here's the full painting for your pleasure. ✨✨✨

Cherubs Blowing Fart Bubbles or Siesta_Arthur Berzinsh.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 8

On 7/19/2022 at 7:55 AM, L. P said:

vomit reflex (don't know what it is called in Enlish so sorry for the direct translation from my language)

English: 'gag' <3

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TeamTLE

I found this interesting,

Diane Sawyer's special report was about all the items in our houses made in China. They removed ALL items from a typical, middle class family's home that were not made in the USA. There was hardly anything left besides the kitchen sink. Literally. During the special they showed truckloads of items, USA made, being brought in to replace everything and talked about how to find these items and the difference in price etc..

It was interesting that Diane said if every American spent just $64 more than normal on USA made items for one year, it would create something like 200,000 new jobs. When buying food at Walmart, often on the label it will say MADE IN CHINA or PRC. For example “Our Family” brand of mandarin oranges say on the label “Made In China” I was shocked for a few more cents I could buy the Liberty Gold brand or the Dole brand made in California, look on the bottom of every product you buy, and if it says 'Made in China ' or 'PRC' (and that now includes Hong Kong), simply choose another product. Think about this: If 200 million Americans each refuse to buy just $20 of Chinese goods, that's a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in our favor, fast!!! Most of the people who have been reading about this matter are planning on implementing this NOW. Send this to everybody you know.

Buy American made first! I'm in!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
On 7/15/2022 at 9:40 AM, Troy said:

[approximate] DATES OF INTEREST:

JULY  22 - NEXUS - DIVERGENCE  

Here we go!

• LOL 18

6 hours ago, Maureen said:

I found this interesting,

Diane Sawyer's special report was about all the items in our houses made in China. They removed ALL items from a typical, middle class family's home that were not made in the USA. There was hardly anything left besides the kitchen sink. Literally. During the special they showed truckloads of items, USA made, being brought in to replace everything and talked about how to find these items and the difference in price etc..

It was interesting that Diane said if every American spent just $64 more than normal on USA made items for one year, it would create something like 200,000 new jobs. When buying food at Walmart, often on the label it will say MADE IN CHINA or PRC. For example “Our Family” brand of mandarin oranges say on the label “Made In China” I was shocked for a few more cents I could buy the Liberty Gold brand or the Dole brand made in California, look on the bottom of every product you buy, and if it says 'Made in China ' or 'PRC' (and that now includes Hong Kong), simply choose another product. Think about this: If 200 million Americans each refuse to buy just $20 of Chinese goods, that's a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in our favor, fast!!! Most of the people who have been reading about this matter are planning on implementing this NOW. Send this to everybody you know.

Buy American made first! I'm in!

Great and yes, that is so important to realize. So many people lamenting the loss of jobs in their country and never connecting the dots to their own choices as buyers of products. And that has of course been compounded by rising inequality, so that making more constructive choices becomes increasingly impossible financially for many. I am for years now reading labels of the products I buy, because I do not want to buy stuff that is made in China (and Myanmar and a number of other countries) and actually I am increasingly looking to buying only stuff made in the EU. It is hard sometimes though, to even find something that is not made in China. And what drives me nuts where I live are store-chains like ‘Action’: a mountain of plastic items and most of it falls in my category of things a human being does not need at all. Sadly, my husband’s kids and their friends all love it and regularly buy that junk. 😡

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

11 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Here we go!

Thank you @Bobby, perfect timing! I really needed some of what where I come from is called gallow’s humor. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

• TLE12

So, I have been rather deep in the doom-hole these last months, wondering what's the point in planning for the future at all. I've been doing my part nonetheless, but this perspective alone is tiresome.

In my search to find ways for me to snap myself out of it and find renewed energy, I came across this TED-talk today and think she captured the difference between Belief and Verfication quite well, so I wanted to share with y'all.

I found myself a bit more inspired to get back into my vegan/regional cooking and fermenting hobby and also picking up my reading about healthy soil and sustainable agriculture again. It's still and effort to keep in mind that I'm aiming for positive outcomes and that those are still reachable. But at least I'm making the effort.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

@Maureen It is shocking, isn't it? We have outsourced all our shit to China, and that includes polluting. EU is not any better than USA in this. Every time Chinese are blamed for not caring about Global warming etc. I try to point out that we have outsourced all our shit to them, and that includes our carbage. We in the rich countries wanted to have cheap stuff, and we are the ones who have been all about the capitalism and profits. We have been using China just as much as they have been using us.

China is a problematic country, that is given, but we are not blameless here.

And then the "Made in EU" or "Made in USA" labels can't be trusted either. Let me tell you an example. I used to work for Nokia, as an "operator" which only means that I was the hands who labeled the damnable phones and put them in their packages, and got paid as little as possible for doing it (and that was too much for the capitalism but that's a different story). I made phones that were labeled as "Made in Finland". They were not made in Finland, in fact. The phones came from China or other such country without covers, and I just put the covers in them, put them in the label machine that installed the OS in the phones and gave them the label, and then I put them in the box with leaflets etc. There, phones Made in Finland. Covers might have been made in Finland (I have actually produced those too for two years of my life), but in the end, there weren't a single Finnish factory left that made covers, and who cares, they were mostly brought from abroad anyway. At the beginning of 2000's, there was many factories that made phone parts for Nokia, by the time Nokia was closed here, there weren't anything left because Nokia chose to buy everything from cheaper countries.

Usa had strickter rules about when a phone was "Made in Finland", and if the actual phone was made in China, we had to label it as "Made in China". Which was damn right, because it WAS made in China. But most countries do not give two fucks, and I'm sure many items you buy from USA have been made in different place than what the label says.

This got longer than I wanted but I'm pretty passionated about hating capitalism. I really, really hate it. I'm sure many people now want to tell me that capitalism isn't actually that bad, but yes, it is that bad and we should know better by now. We are drowning in our own shit exactly because of unhinged capitalism.

Edited by L. P
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 5

41 minutes ago, L. P said:

This got longer than I wanted but I'm pretty passionated about hating capitalism. I really, really hate it. I'm sure many people now want to tell me that capitalism isn't actually that bad, but yes, it is that bad and we should know better by now. We are drowning in our own shit exactly because of unhinged capitalism.

I am 100% with you on hating capitalism. And its ugly, scary latest incarnation as a kind of techno-feudalism, a term used by Varoufakis to describe our current times, since the ‘08- crash. 

Also, yes you rightly point out that ‘Made in’-labels aren’t totally trustworthy. And there is often no real way to verify the origins of a product. That only functions because not enough people want to really know. I hope that changes! 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

11 hours ago, Bobby said:

Here we go!

I have had two almost identical dreams last night and the night before of sheltering under a huge building in the car park area and watching a huge megastorm form in the sky. First night it was a hurricane, second night it was a tornado. Cloud formations were distinctly unnatural. Woke up with an extreme sense of deja vu. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

My fellow political organizer and I had our first meeting yesterday evening to put our political action group (Defend Progress) in our rural county together.  We have a list of people who were interested of nearly 300 people.  We are announcing our first meeting for 8/11/22 today via both email and FB, we have our own webpage now, and a FB group with 168 members.  All of this has really been thanks to RFFA of Michigan, the ballot initiative to get reproductive rights enshrined in our state constitution.

We decided we would focus on progressive voter education, harm-reduction strategies— including voting for the least harmful Republicans in primaries, if no better choice is available.  Our other main immediate focus will be making SURE we went to county commission and local township meetings to educate ourselves and our group — a strategy of basic reconnaissance for local politics.  Finally, I have political organizer contacts in a nearby “blue” county who are very willing to give us support, advice, and training.  Future endeavors will include possibly fielding candidates.

Whew!  I am focusing on the positive because I had to spend 3 hours in the car with a coworker yesterday who revealed to me that she voted for Trump in 2020, thought that the January 6 committee was “a hit job,” and that Biden was terrible for the economy.  I nearly pulled over and kicked her out of my car, but that might have gotten me fired.  🤬

I engaged her gently, but firmly, and told her that her views were appalling to me, and that further discussion regarding politics was out, as our disagreements over reality were insurmountable.  Her half-sibling is Native American and gay and her son has autism.  I just can’t with people who are so willfully damaging.  I have been very helpful to this coworker on both personal and professional levels, and as of about 10:45am yesterday, my cup ran completely empty of fucks to give.  She can figure out shit on her own. Natural consequences!

So, back to the positive: our political group is getting going, and we are both in agreement that we have people and territories to “conquer.”  We are moving forward, come hell, high water, or hicks!

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 8

I just came across this, interview on yesterday’s Democracy now, with environmental activist and author George Monbiot. I think his critique is valid:

Also, this: ‘Don’t look up’ was clearly not exaggerating as British tv has shown 🤓:

Edited by Felicitas
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Never thought this would be my first post on the forums, but I'd been brooding over the energy report for the last few days  - then this song by Alter Bridge released in what almost feels like a direct answer to the sentiments in this thread and in my ruminations.

Wanted to share with my cadre mates.

Tear down the walls
And show your courage as you heed the call
Embarking on the journey yet to come

There is no time to waste
The wretched and heartless take
Your future if you let their will be done

Stand up and hold your ground
Don't let the bastards grind you down
It's time to show the devil what we are

Surrender never more
Though deep inside we're battle worn
We'll never let them tear this land apart

For all of the hope that it brings
And though we're pawns we could be kings
If we believe
Against all odds we will survive

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE

An illuminating post this morning from Tim O’Brien, American Artist/Illustrator. ✨

Josh Hawley_Airplane.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 1

Had a nightmare last night. Nothing relevant to world affairs, but still, they're rare for me.

• WHAT/WOW! 3
  • THANK YOU! 1