TruthLoveEnergy

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Voice_Chords feat.LIO Infocus

Emilyen Vonderzu

So i really like this song so much cause like you just would have to look at the cover art and know it’s going to impact you and it did.

Not only the cover pulled me in to that song but especially the lyrics from which i will note some lines here:

Street lights

Dark alleyways evoke insanity

Night is hushed and wet

And I'm hearing words confined below

Through the view

I pretend I feel everything

But cannot control or fuse my mind

Sound of strides

Tower shade

And the clouds part

Vision slides

Clap awake

Now to glide high

Listen to that voice in disarray

New reception chosen

So to awake emotion

Look into that deep down, ignite

True perception's open

And now you're aware

It's bright in sight

Memories in town repeat

What I've kept in mind

Draws afar a new path we ride

Striving force till I'm found tonight

So, realize

Distortion leads to vision's clarity

“One day, I could reach an answer”

While in secret, we all keep struggling

I can hear it

Someone's signal for some help again

As every sound is drowned in life

Splash of light

Passing rain

Ground reflects skies

Stars align

Path in range

Now to glide high

Listen to that voice in disarray

New reception chosen

So to awake emotion

Look into that light deep down, ignite

True perception's open

And now you've almost brushed the sky

Cast aside all insight

And transcending what stars confine

Transformation outside your mind

Spreading wider than one may find

Now, everything's in focus

Past what you've seen, advance

Inner spark within burn, enhance

Thrive into conviction

My feet are moving, I'm on my way

Especially the last few lines impacted me very much cause for me it’s about the first awakening and (re-) discovering your inner spark and letting that let you and also letting it shine out into the world.🌅✨💕

C23C8106-DD19-4A75-A2F2-685A3FC142E0.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 1