Jump to content

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

 

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

COMMUNITY GIFT: Visualizing Your Essence


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • TeamTLE

@Troy, this is lovely. My "bonsai" Essence tree as I age into more and more peace and beingness. ✨💞✨ It fits what Michael told me in 2013:

 

Maureen: I have noticed a pattern with me. Sometimes I feel like I’m “too big” for the space I’m in whether it’s the shower or walking around my apartment or even driving my car. I feel like everything is “in my way” (I will bump up against “everything”) and I feel “forced” to squeeze into a smaller space. Interestingly, in class the other night Fernanado “read” me and said: “you may appear to be small but you are actually huge – I “see” you as 8 to 9 Feet tall.” Your comments please.

 

MEntity: This is part of the functioning of Priests. It can run the gamut between Maya and simple awkwardness, but it is the lack of grounding that grants this sense of height and circumference.

 

Everything tends to be grand to the Priest, from the patterns of life, to the patterns of choices, to the patterns of Essence, and the Cosmos, and toward the end of a cycle of incarnations, there can come a great defiance to any sense of "smallness." That smallness, however, is key to peace.

 

Practicing "smallness" is humbling, comforting, and brings permission to BE, not always to orchestrate.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Troy  Thanks, to cool!

 

1.

petra 18,991

Posted April 24, 2018 (edited)

How my Essence looks like to Michael:

"Your Essence is assuming the form of a gemstone that is radiating like laser light beams, very precise edges, very precise levels of intensity and specified beams of light, not like a glow, even there is a glow, but needle-like projections, focused, refined intensities.

The color of the gemstone is fuchsia/pink. On Earth you would call it a pink spinel, not as dark as a ruby and yet not as light as pink, more to blue, purple pink as in fuchsia".

 

2. Art Deco Style

 

3. wallpaper

  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12

Oh, wow, sounds intriguing!

 

Here is my description from 2018:

 

Bogi: How do you see my Essence in general? How does it appear to you?

 

MEntity: We have seen you mainly represent yourself in the form of what could be described as "goddess-like" in that it is quite "feminine"  and humanoid in appearance, glowing, ethereal, with hair that is like fine glass. What is unique here is that your lifetimes are mapped on your skin like cuts in a diamond, refracting and reflecting light from all of the lines, angles, and facets that represent your history.

 

Let´s try with Art Deco and wallpaper.

  • LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Troy How fun!

 

1: MEntity: Your Essence tends to manifest as a hovering shard of light that is either solid crystalline and emitting light, or is like a tear in space that acts as a portal. "You" shift between the two, depending on your dynamic with another at the time and this shift between presence and portal is how you either connect with another, or help them connect to others. For your Essence, it is all about the network of connections, friendships, support, connections, resonance, bonding, etc.

 

2: Rococo

 

3: Wallpaper

  • LIKE/LOVE 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh nice! Here is mine from Feb 25, 2016: 

 

(1) MEntity: "It does not do justice to you by putting it into words, but we "see" you more as sound, tones, ripples, waves. The closest we can come to a term for this is a spectrogram, with colors representing frequencies and rhythms."

 

(2) I definitely like softer styles of art, but not too abstract. You can do whatever you feel is best, though.

 

(3) Wallpaper is fine!

 

Thanks so much 🙂

  • LIKE/LOVE 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
18 hours ago, Connor said:

Your Essence tends to manifest as a hovering shard of light that is either solid crystalline and emitting light, or is like a tear in space that acts as a portal. "You" shift between the two, depending on your dynamic with another at the time and this shift between presence and portal is how you either connect with another, or help them connect to others. For your Essence, it is all about the network of connections, friendships, support, connections, resonance, bonding, etc.

2BE9DC13-D69F-43AF-BD74-37F8FBA0320C.png

CONNOR’S ESSENCE

alternate version below

598B37A8-2C67-4754-83AD-17AA6B4E4B90.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 24
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
18 hours ago, Bogi said:

We have seen you mainly represent yourself in the form of what could be described as "goddess-like" in that it is quite "feminine"  and humanoid in appearance, glowing, ethereal, with hair that is like fine glass. What is unique here is that your lifetimes are mapped on your skin like cuts in a diamond, refracting and reflecting light from all of the lines, angles, and facets that represent your history.


966C53C3-9B9C-4794-8947-A9FD6DC1E987.png

BOGI’S ESSENCE

alternative below

428156C9-D1F1-4E9C-9F9C-85634E22AE21.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 23
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
16 hours ago, RachelL said:

"It does not do justice to you by putting it into words, but we "see" you more as sound, tones, ripples, waves. The closest we can come to a term for this is a spectrogram, with colors representing frequencies and rhythms."


95E7512E-1C2B-4F2C-A5CA-3FC0EBBDBBFE.png

RACHEL’S ESSENCE

Alternative below

CCDFF8EC-96EA-4B9C-93E6-5F2B171835E1.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 22
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12

ohh, thank you Troy!! I really need to get that MidJourney bot too!! 
Let's see...

 

1. Fairy Flapper Clara Bow among the stars, magical colors radiating from her heart center, poetry in motion, a rainbow of Love giving Life to all Cosmos 💜
2. ethereal art 
3. wallpaper!!

  • LIKE/LOVE 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, how beautiful and lovely!! Thank you, Troy! ❤️ I can't wait to see all our forms.

 

1. MEntity: When we interact with your Essence we see it presented as a kind of living hieroglyph of light that changes in color and symbols rapidly as a way to convey emotion and thoughts and moods. There is no one specific language used here and some are spontaneous creations but they are immediately understood by the recipients.

 

2. I'm good with any style!

 

3. Wallpaper

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure, I'll bite. I'm curious how an AI will parse such instructions. 

 

1. "Your Essence tends to present itself as some form of animal from Earth, but likes to mix different species so that you are, for instance, a flying bear, or reptilian moose, or a unicorn panda mouse or even such mythological creatures like The Sphinx. These tend to reflect whatever processes your Essence is in. At the core of all of these variations, there is what we see as the "real you" in that it is most persistent. This would best be described as soft and warm light that emits a constant state of affection."

 

2. Ukiyo-e style

 

3. Mobile background, please

  • LIKE/LOVE 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"MEntity: We often see you as a quiet pocket of space that can take a shape that holds others so that there is a common space of experience and sharing. It would look like a floating, ever-changing liquid mirror to you." 

 

Would love it as mobile background. Thank you so much Troy. It'll be really cool to see everybody's art and Essence in this light! I feel mine's but of a challenge with the description so I'm super curious to see how the AI interprets it. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love ai art, and just art in general. This is neat.

 

1. I dont have a description from Michael of my Essence, but when I imagine it... 

I see this 3d matrix of overlapping square/diamond or even pentagon and hexagon shaped grids, blue and green in color. Each line of the grid is lit up with a soft white blueish or greenish light, glowing like a computer screen in the dark. Every square/pentagon/hexagon shape is filled in like a glass panel, with a transluscent color too.

Each layer intersects each other, forming connections like a data web. The layers of grids move and shift in all directions (like shifting libraries), creating gradient hues, such that when more layers of shapes are stacked over each other, the deeper the hue, and the less overlap, the lighter.

Like molecules under a microscope, if you view the matrices at just the right angle, or all the layers are at just the right moment, a clear pattern can be seen. 

 

2. I think Art Deco Style or like Futuristic Cyberprep would work best here. Id like to see both of those.

 

3. I kind of want both Wallpaper and Mobile Background. I can fill both my screens then!

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is so amazing Troy. I have to ask how Michael sees my essence at our session this Wednesday!

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE

@Troy, when you can, here’s how Michael perceives Diane’s Essence. ✨✨ Thank you!! 

 

Diane:  Hi Michael. How do you perceive my Essence as colour, shape, size or any other criteria that is significant?

 

MEntity:  We see your Essence as something that may be described as a plasmatic sphere with tendrils of "electricity" waving out from a central core. The electrical tendrils are hues of magentas and blues and the core is the same. As you "move" these tendrils are drawn toward others as a means of "feeling" the individual, communicating, and exchanging.

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
13 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

When we interact with your Essence we see it presented as a kind of living hieroglyph of light that changes in color and symbols rapidly as a way to convey emotion and thoughts and moods. There is no one specific language used here and some are spontaneous creations but they are immediately understood by the recipients.

779B8732-6720-4E29-B208-5ECCC1EE4443.png

BECCA’S ESSENCE

alternative below

E0402395-A727-4F6A-9E10-84BCC600F403.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
13 hours ago, Rosario said:

Fairy Flapper Clara Bow among the stars, magical colors radiating from her heart center, poetry in motion, a rainbow of Love giving Life to all Cosmos

222532FC-5D49-495A-8F63-4D1E3054DC4A.png

ROSARIO’S ESSENCE (the AI could not figure out a flapper dress)

  • LIKE/LOVE 20
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
2 hours ago, Sam K said:

"Your Essence tends to present itself as some form of animal from Earth, but likes to mix different species so that you are, for instance, a flying bear, or reptilian moose, or a unicorn panda mouse or even such mythological creatures like The Sphinx. These tend to reflect whatever processes your Essence is in. At the core of all of these variations, there is what we see as the "real you" in that it is most persistent. This would best be described as soft and warm light that emits a constant state of affection."

D58D3C88-19CC-4303-943A-129916ABEEE7.png
SAM’S ESSENCE

alternative below

3C30F4C3-3373-4D23-8160-CBC5CE70E7D9.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 21
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
13 hours ago, NickG said:

We often see you as a quiet pocket of space that can take a shape that holds others so that there is a common space of experience and sharing. It would look like a floating, ever-changing liquid mirror to you." 

B111E66F-28CB-445B-B75A-1281F0FCBBDA.png

NICK G’S ESSENCE

alternative below

9533ABC3-2B17-48DA-BD68-9275ACDF56BC.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
12 hours ago, Maureen said:

We see your Essence as something that may be described as a plasmatic sphere with tendrils of "electricity" waving out from a central core. The electrical tendrils are hues of magentas and blues and the core is the same. As you "move" these tendrils are drawn toward others as a means of "feeling" the individual, communicating, and exchanging.

FE108FCF-1E25-454A-AE41-3E1B0421E6E3.png

DIANE C’s ESSENCE

  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
3 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I see this 3d matrix of overlapping square/diamond or even pentagon and hexagon shaped grids, blue and green in color. Each line of the grid is lit up with a soft white blueish or greenish light, glowing like a computer screen in the dark. Every square/pentagon/hexagon shape is filled in like a glass panel, with a transluscent color too.

Each layer intersects each other, forming connections like a data web. The layers of grids move and shift in all directions (like shifting libraries), creating gradient hues, such that when more layers of shapes are stacked over each other, the deeper the hue, and the less overlap, the lighter.

Like molecules under a microscope, if you view the matrices at just the right angle, or all the layers are at just the right moment, a clear pattern can be seen. 

2B22D64E-DB44-4A31-99AA-C0FB63C47966.png

Based on KURTIS’S DESCRIPTION

(the long description above was very difficult to distill and render but I chose this one because I love how this one turned out. It’s not the way I intended but I love that it looks like an active research lab).

 

ALTERNATIVES BELOW

F9C15D5C-D8BA-4AC4-99B5-9F694DF1EFCD.png

 

D3D8A052-70A1-42B0-9F51-95FD83D59CC9.png

  • LIKE/LOVE 19
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Troy

Curse my overcomplications! I am nothing if not ridiculously elaborate.

 

I love them. Thank you. The lab one is soo good. The others i can picture moving in my head. One looks like an alien egg! And the other is an encapsulated crystal castle.

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12

I love the AI generated images.

 

1. "MEntity: We could describe what we see as a telescoping kaleidoscope. The experience is as if pulled into a mirrored tunnel that can focus into intricate detail or widen to horizons."

 

2. I am good with any style. Feel free to pick any style that you might feel is best.

 

3. Wallpaper.

 

Thank you.

  • LIKE/LOVE 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...