This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

COMMUNITY GIFT: Visualizing Your Essence

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
11 hours ago, Kerrin said:

1. Here's how Michael described my Essence:  "When we interact with your Essence and it shows itself in a form, it is often in geometric shapes that combine in ways that are unexpected and is often clear. We would not say that there was a color (although there is a color) but we cannot describe it. It is mostly clear or transparent, and the parts, the components, that make up your expression of Essence move about almost in mechanical ways, like clockwork that represents whatever it is that you are working on at the time. And they continue to move at all times in the same way that machinery works. And that is how we see you. One of the reasons why we could not describe a color because of the effects that these various geometric shapes have on the light around it." They further described "clunky gears that move with great fluidity but in unexpected ways, such as a conical shape moving in spiral patterns around a rectangle."

Vegan_Gaymer_one_glass_Escher_optical_illusion_geometry_cube_py_086cdbcd-a6a4-41ef-8a1f-5f686b00cab4.png

Kerrin's Clockwork Geometry Essence
Alternative below

Vegan_Gaymer_one_glass_geometry_cube_pyramid_cone__clockwork_ge_6c231290-8a0f-4c7a-a47c-44885179fe42.png

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 8/9/2022 at 11:39 AM, Bobby said:

[My Question]: From a future incarnation's perspective, if they were to ask you about this current incarnation of mine, what would you share with them about this life so far[Up to 2009 at this point]?

[Michael's Answer]: We see here a fragment who has made standing on the sidelines an art. This is neither good nor bad, merely a choice. This allows for much observation and evaluation, but does not often lead to action. We would also say that storing up the knowledge that comes from such an attitude arms the fragment for a further step, should he decide to take it, and that is to share this knowledge with others. How he might do that would also be a choice. Further, a side-line stance preserves one from 'failing'. Remember the tag: Don't just stand there do something? Doing may involve making 'wrong' decisions, choosing unworkable solutions, meeting 'unsuitable' people. These are things to think about when reserving oneself from the currents of life.

Vegan_Gaymer_young_boy_standing_by_a_river_of_electricity_holdi_4b4760d1-41f8-42fd-bb26-e2be9ff95386.png

BOBBY's description from Michael about the "sidelines" (this was very difficult to get into words for the AI)
Alternative below

Vegan_Gaymer_young_boy_standing_by_a_river_of_electricity_holdi_cdde7e4b-2b6e-4a2a-ac9c-7eb6231a949e.png

• LIKE/LOVE 17

4 hours ago, Martha said:

We often meet your Essence in the form of various Personalities from across your lifetimes, generating a prompt from your bank of lifetimes so that each can participate in representation and expression of Essence.

Vegan_Gaymer_a_caveman_a_cowboy_a_princess_a_chinese_philosophe_7660c164-0dc7-4132-b6fc-e135271d0d71.png

Hanging out with Martha's Essence Past Lives Selves

Alternative below
Vegan_Gaymer_a_caveman_a_cowboy_a_princess_a_chinese_philosophe_56438cb9-da13-423a-87f1-f63c6e898df9.png

• LIKE/LOVE 15

1 hour ago, Rita said:

"We often see your Essence present itself as cuddly furry creatures that are not always a distinct species, but are always rounded like a puppy or baby cub, fuzzy, cute, often colorful, always welcoming contact, affection, and care, but also always revealing a set of fangs that symbolize boundaries that have come to be valued by your Essence."

Vegan_Gaymer_furry_fuzzy_baby_animal_alien_bear_with_sharp_teet_18e1812e-e3f1-434b-b9d4-1cc0263ad308.png

RITA'S ESSENCE IS CUDDLY
Alternative below, with fangs

Vegan_Gaymer_furry_fuzzy_ball_of_fur_with_two_big_fangs_big_eye_7ecd2415-a827-42e1-bd19-015efe17d71b.png

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
4 hours ago, Troy said:

BOBBY's description from Michael about the "sidelines" (this was very difficult to get into words for the AI)

I figured it probably would be but was curious what it could get out of the description anyway.  I actually love how that turned out.  It's very touching 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 9

@Martha Yours makes so much sense to me, fellow Sage.

I have never asked how Michael sees me, so I don't know, but I suspect it has something to do with laughing.

Edit again. Oh @Bobby, the sweetness and vulnerability (you Sage-cast Warrior, you), makes my heart melt.

Yet another. @Kerrin, these are the colors I've seen in your home. It makes perfect, glorious sense.

Edited by AnnH
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Love them all @Troy!! They are beautiful! Thank you for doing this. So cool. What a wonderful gift! 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Hey Troy!
I'm surprised at how sharp, crisp and super specific these images are!

Just got a description from a session with @Nick Sweeney (Babylove) & Michael today that felt very resonant:

Babylove/Michael:
Tyrone, we see you as a sparkling, many faceted "diamond" in humanoid shape. The color and texture of "you" is scintillating and pulsing with energy and information, as the shape of you also changes its posture, as a human does, depending on its outer and inner activity.
One of your favorite "postures" is similar to the famous sculpture that shows a man hunched over in introspection and contemplation.

Style:  I don't know whether I'd like a more photo-realistic style or something painting-like, but I enjoy intricate details and crisp lighting. Whatever you think looks pretty!

Format: can I get a mobile background and a wallpaper one?

Edited by Tyrone
channeling attribution
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

22 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Just got a description from Michael today that felt very resonant:

Oh wow, who’s channeling is that?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

50 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Michael:
Tyrone, we see you as a sparkling, many faceted "diamond" in humanoid shape. The color and texture of "you" is scintillating and pulsing with energy and information, as the shape of you also changes its posture, as a human does, depending on its outer and inner activity.
One of your favorite "postures" is similar to the famous sculpture that shows a man hunched over in introspection and contemplation.

F449B302-008C-4796-B0DB-79482FE2257D.png
TYRONE’S ESSENCE

alternative below

303523FF-E47F-4C0D-B74B-2A40177C3AA5.png

BONUS

F0CD2EB5-964B-45E6-9F96-53B917A2A19B.png

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

Oh wow, who’s channeling is that?

@Nick Sweeney (Babylove)'s
I'll edit the post above to be clear on that.  Sorry, I temporarily forgot about the distinction sensitivity.

The description actually resonated a lot with a mental image I had of myself back when I was going through a lot of 4th IM stuff.  I felt like I was a chocolate-colored sculpture cracking and breaking apart due to the growth of a shining interior body.  Kind of like a Sailor Moon or Digimon transformation sequence, or like how some arthropods molt to allow themselves to grow, or like THIS commercial that had come out around that time: https://youtu.be/mh6vHoyBs58

After I mentioned this, Babylove's Michael dropped this tidbit that made it make a bit of sense:

We would like to point out that your musings reflect the essence (pun intended) of your imaginations which is, in large part, what your essences are in truth.  Or rather, your essences are the part of you that imagines and is pure imagination.

I think it lines up quite well with the quote about imagination from: Martha's Blog - Imagination
The causal entity most easily sees... the causal body, lol.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

These are gorgeous. I visualise my Essence in two ways - one is how I saw her when I first communicated with her and the second is how Michael described her. I'll put both down here but you can do whichever one you like. 

1. (From me): An ethereal woman in a white gown, emitting a bright aura (think Lady Galadriel). Dark hair and light eyes. Soothing, lilting voice like a singer's. Calming touch. Always smiling. Often found sitting in a wooded grove with a small well in the centre of the clearing and a broken fence at the edge of the clearing. We call this place our "garden."

2. Impressionism

3. Wallpaper

1. (Michael's version): "We often see your Essence as a group of children chatting continuously and with great enthusiasm about experiences as they move with a strange chaotic and coordinated dance, with clothes shifting and changing to match various time periods referenced in conversations. 

There is a striking sense of inner music shared among the children."

2. Baroque sculpture

3. Wallpaper

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TLE12

1. Between Michael and Ro: A glowing cube of light surrounded by gyroscopic rings and fluffy tentacles of light reaching out.

In receive mode: sitting on energy vortexes which lift the cube with high energy like speakers vibrating

In rest mode: sitting on energy vortexes with comforting energy like several soft pillows

Style of Thomas Kincade

Wallpaper

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Here's how Michael described my essence:

"As an Essence, we would describe you as Saturn-like orb with concentric rings that move rapidly like razor-thin blades that shift and change in their orbit in an undulating pattern that reflects the processes of Essence. The rings sometimes align and they lock into harmony for a moment to reflect the awake-ness of a Personality that is manifesting the Essence. Your "rings" have been locked in a reflection of awakeness for some time now."

Styles: Dadaist, Bauhaus graphic design, Neue Sachlichkeit.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• TLE12

These are so amazing! Here are mine and Tex’s descriptions:

For Diane: “We often "see" you as a glowing, golden, and curious toddler with streams of golden light radiating out from your movements, tentacle-like. They are quite beautiful. We see this version of you in Essence as it seems to represent the most-forgotten core of your Being across your lifetimes. This form stays sustained in a way that can find its way back into your life as you wake up. The "inner child" of curiosity, charm, mystery, and glowing presence that does not compromise innocence and creativity and expression.”

Style: Impressionist

mobile

For Tex: “We often "see" this Scholar as variations on Aves. "He" likes to change up his Ave form to suit various exchanges and endeavors. Each lifetime has had a "power animal" that is of the Ave family and that is the Crow in this lifetime.”

Any style, mobile.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

10 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

Sharvari's Version: ethereal woman in a white gown, emitting a bright aura (think Lady Galadriel). Dark hair and light eyes. Soothing, lilting voice like a singer's. Calming touch. Always smiling. Often found sitting in a wooded grove with a small well in the centre of the clearing and a broken fence at the edge of the clearing. We call this place our "garden."

Vegan_Gaymer_woman_sitting_in_a_forest_in_a_white_gown_dark_hai_5c9fb644-0d00-4c0b-81dd-084bf91a45da.png

SHARVARI'S VISION OF ESSENCE (I couldn't get the well and broken fence in for some reason)

Alternatives below

Vegan_Gaymer_woman_in_a_white_gown_dark_hair_blue_eyes_full_bod_7e1c45d3-0631-440a-a9ae-e4098ad73cc0.png

Vegan_Gaymer_woman_sitting_in_a_clearing_in_a_forest_in_a_white_e6f779e6-3215-47df-982d-44a81df92ad6.png

11 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

Michael's Version: "We often see your Essence as a group of children chatting continuously and with great enthusiasm about experiences as they move with a strange chaotic and coordinated dance, with clothes shifting and changing to match various time periods referenced in conversations. 

Vegan_Gaymer_group_of_happy_children_dancing_and_laughing_in_a__9e97295a-048e-4c95-bb40-8a6adc97edcd.png

SHARVARI'S ESSENCE in baroque sculpture (the AI has a very hard time with "group" so don't look too closely... you cannot unsee this, lol)

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 8/10/2022 at 5:52 AM, Erick said:

i wonder what the difference if any would be if the input to the algorithm was done in "trance" vs a previous text description. if somehow the visual image would be different.

I've gotten some creepy results with the algorithm on location, appearances of certain people and so on...

• LIKE/LOVE 5

5 hours ago, Mike25z said:

A glowing cube of light surrounded by gyroscopic rings and fluffy tentacles of light reaching out.

In receive mode: sitting on energy vortexes which lift the cube with high energy like speakers vibrating

In rest mode: sitting on energy vortexes with comforting energy like several soft pillows

Vegan_Gaymer_glowing_cube_with_gyroscopic_rings_around_it_emitt_4070d8ce-f12a-44b3-b414-105a378442b7.png

MICHAEL'S ESSENCE (not) - creating a cube with various descriptions is difficult for the AI, I will keep trying, but I liked this monstrosity. It could not render gyroscopic rings at all)
Alternatives below

Vegan_Gaymer_glowing_cube_with_gyroscopic_rings_around_it_emitt_19cf647e-bd46-4fe0-87c8-d474122ef0a0.png

Vegan_Gaymer_glowing_glass_cube__purple_lightning_tentacles_res_30f5feed-fd8f-40d8-83da-4b829f47f2fb.png

• LIKE/LOVE 13

3 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

Here's how Michael described my essence:

"As an Essence, we would describe you as Saturn-like orb with concentric rings that move rapidly like razor-thin blades that shift and change in their orbit in an undulating pattern that reflects the processes of Essence. The rings sometimes align and they lock into harmony for a moment to reflect the awake-ness of a Personality that is manifesting the Essence. Your "rings" have been locked in a reflection of awakeness for some time now."

Vegan_Gaymer_saturn_with_concentric_blade_rings_Bauhaus_graphic_5d515966-2550-49e8-b5d2-a85f85cbca0b.png

LEELA's ESSENCE as Bauhaus Graphic Art

Alternative below

Vegan_Gaymer_saturn_with_concentric_blade_rings_Bauhaus_graphic_99d01ec6-0c55-44f4-b739-9c0bdf622430.png

• LIKE/LOVE 12

"Delphi, in this moment, your essence appears to us as a a form similar to a magic carpet made of light and light filaments. It is rainbow colored and in constant wave-like motion. These light filaments or tentacles are of different colors and lengths and stretch beyond "you" making contact with many realities, planes, and dimensions. They are "feeling" into the many worlds around you, collecting data, and reporting back to home-base, so to speak. So, there is a duality in how you appear to us as on the one hand, you are the magic carpet of light, and on the other, the are like a vast web or network of light."

From the same session as @Tyrone, @Nick Sweeney (Babylove)'s channeling. Haven't tried this one yet.

Snippets from @KurtisM 

"Just this sparkly dazzling radial explosion of confetti. Each confetti being an idea or facet.

That's just how you work. Its clear to me you understand that you are full of many parts and have many foci and interests buzzing at once. But you seem to have to really focus to grasp the magnitude of each part or idea, otherwise you get scattered and jumbled.

You remind me of an exploding bunch of confetti, only you keep exploding confetti, randomly at various intervals

They usually arent connected to each other, except to the source, which is you

Some kind of catalyst triggers you to explode. Or sometimes you just trigger yourself to explode

The theme is you, I think.

I get the sense of like an invisible, elusive electonic circuit board full of currents and nodes that coalesce into a point in the middle that then triggers the confetti explosion. The confetti explosion is visible. But not the circuitry. The circuitry is powered by potential"

Or more succinctly ""excited, spontaneous and exploding bursts of red and green glass confetti and pink electric ribbon streams shimmering in the air as they fall down to the grassy ground". We've already tried generating some visualisations of this, so it would be interesting to see what another channel might get. (maybe even in trance?)

Style, your pick!

Edited by Delphi
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
On 8/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, Troy said:

Vegan_Gaymer_young_boy_standing_by_a_river_of_electricity_holdi_4b4760d1-41f8-42fd-bb26-e2be9ff95386.png

Alternative below

Vegan_Gaymer_young_boy_standing_by_a_river_of_electricity_holdi_cdde7e4b-2b6e-4a2a-ac9c-7eb6231a949e.png

Had a synchronous funny happen today.  Facebook reminded me of a memory from 2017 that was eerily similar to the above photos  🙂

Funny.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WHAT/WOW! 10

I asked Michael same question with Babylove as Delphi and Tyrone.

It was asked spontaneously, because of this spontaneous forum!

Thought id post it here, cause like, duh, where else?

"Kurtis, we see your essence as a bright green orb. We know that there is more to see but we are unable to at the moment. Perhaps due to your essence being "cloaked" at the moment.

Well that's odd
Wonder what it is doing

We are intrigued, as well.

We think it has something to do with your essence processing large packets of data and being "self-contained" at the moment.

So what has it looked like when it... isnt doing that

You have often appeared to us as a cosmic castle of sorts.

Yes, and in this castle, there is the sense of "people" coming and going all around the structure. We think the "people" are other essences as well as his own creations.

Your castle is usually "open to the public" and quite bustling with activity. This may give a clue as to why you are "closed" for now. There is nothing unusual in this. Sometimes essence is "open" and sometimes "closed".

Im kind of curious to see what comes up with these. Floating Green Orb and Cosmic Castle.

Wallpaper or Mobile are fine.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

@Troy this is SO COOL thank you for sharing ❤️❤️❤️ 

everyone's essence visualized is so beautiful and cool and unique and interesting. i want to see them all on a wall to see them all at once!

here's how my essence feels to me: 

1. moving, mesmerizing, and flowing iridescent ocean waves, rustling leaves, rivers of harmony and color

2. vincent van gogh: post-impressionism 

3. wallpaper

• LIKE/LOVE 4