This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Arrogance and Self-deprecation

rharan5930

Question: You mentioned that my arrogance is the greatest blocker that stands in the way of my triumphant expression, but I feel like it’s my self-deprecation (CF3 and CF1). What are some ways I can use my Idealism (my "Attitude") to overcome self-deprecation?

Answer from Michael: When we said Arrogance, we were speaking more technically because Arrogance and Self-deprecation work seamlessly together. Arrogance, however, often fuels your Self-deprecation because Arrogance craves to be recognized, to be seen, to be proud, but also fears being vulnerable, seen too closely, outted as an imposter, so Self-deprecation takes over and keeps you hidden, lying low, quiet, invisible while also fearing not being seen for who you are, for the real you, and leaves you wondering about your real value. Working directly with Self-deprecation or Arrogance can help undo the trap, but if there is validity to the craving to be seen, recognized, and proudly appreciated then Arrogance may be a more effective path to the dismantling of the Chief Features.

In other words, Self-deprecation could be considered the symptoms and Arrogance the cause. Self-deprecation does the "dirty work" of Arrogance, if you will.

To deal with Self-deprecation OR Arrogance, Idealism is key. Shifting the Attitude away from NAIVE to COALESCENCE can dismantle many internal challenges. This means moving away from the assumption that the path from point A to point Z can be traversed only because you decided it could be. This is Naiveté. Coalescence is recognition of all of the steps and parts that must come together to fulfill a vision or create a path. In other words, the defenses of Arrogance and Self-deprecation only tend to come up because you think you should be further or more or somehow better or improved, etc. because you can see that path to improvement or better, but you still have to walk there, to do the work, to pull together the parts, to learn more, etc. Allowing yourself the time, energy, and patience to develop at your own pace to fulfill your own vision is key to freeing yourself from the Chief Features.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

7 hours ago, rharan5930 said:

Question: You mentioned that my arrogance is the greatest blocker that stands in the way of my triumphant expression, but I feel like it’s my self-deprecation (CF3 and CF1). What are some ways I can use my Idealism (my "Attitude") to overcome self-deprecation?

Answer from Michael: When we said Arrogance, we were speaking more technically because Arrogance and Self-deprecation work seamlessly together. Arrogance, however, often fuels your Self-deprecation because Arrogance craves to be recognized, to be seen, to be proud, but also fears being vulnerable, seen too closely, outted as an imposter, so Self-deprecation takes over and keeps you hidden, lying low, quiet, invisible while also fearing not being seen for who you are, for the real you, and leaves you wondering about your real value. Working directly with Self-deprecation or Arrogance can help undo the trap, but if there is validity to the craving to be seen, recognized, and proudly appreciated then Arrogance may be a more effective path to the dismantling of the Chief Features.

In other words, Self-deprecation could be considered the symptoms and Arrogance the cause. Self-deprecation does the "dirty work" of Arrogance, if you will.

To deal with Self-deprecation OR Arrogance, Idealism is key. Shifting the Attitude away from NAIVE to COALESCENCE can dismantle many internal challenges. This means moving away from the assumption that the path from point A to point Z can be traversed only because you decided it could be. This is Naiveté. Coalescence is recognition of all of the steps and parts that must come together to fulfill a vision or create a path. In other words, the defenses of Arrogance and Self-deprecation only tend to come up because you think you should be further or more or somehow better or improved, etc. because you can see that path to improvement or better, but you still have to walk there, to do the work, to pull together the parts, to learn more, etc. Allowing yourself the time, energy, and patience to develop at your own pace to fulfill your own vision is key to freeing yourself from the Chief Features.

thank you for sharing this; My CF’s are also arrogance and self-deprecation and so this is very useful info!

• LIKE/LOVE 2