This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: September 2022

Maureen

• TeamTLE
On 8/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, Maureen said:

There is a growing realization that there are forces greater than humanity that one must work with or against and that eons of working against these forces can no longer be sustained.

Many of you are beginning to “rise up” internally and externally in ways that can bring a new momentum of shared meaning, shared resources, shared progress, shared values that are no longer dictated by a few.

Many of you are beginning to “rise up” internally and externally in ways that recognize the value and meaning and responsibility in working WITH each other, with Earth, and with fellow Earthlings in ways that have only been considered by a fraction of humanity until now.

I commented back to Pat McCabe:  I think it was the right moment not the wrong moment. You are where you are needed. You needed to be where you were and where you are. Trust that. Trust your moments.

Pat McCabe just posted this:

Well for the second time ever in all the hundreds of appointments I’ve had to appear online for some thing, I lost track of time and space. I missed it. Ugh… A terrible feeling.

I knew about the appointment when I woke up, I emailed with my hosts midday, I knew about the appointment when I finished my calls for the day… And then, with three hours still until my appearance, I went to the river.

I got all the way in. Floated on my back down to the lower beach, got out again went up top and floated down again, again, and again. On my back I watched the blue sky and the clouds against the red and yellow of the cliffs. I saw the cactus beds with all their dark red pears, and how the mulleins were growing so tall and thick on the banks. Tiny white flowers grew amongst the willows and the breeze wafted something so heartbreakingly sweet that every time I tried to move on, back to the water, they held me fast, to linger and receive. A man and his dog came to the same spot. They were there where I was to get out of the water. We talked for a little bit, and of course we came around to not only talking about how it seemed a miracle that we had missed the dark rain clouds and heavy rains it looked would fall back in town, but we had to address the tidal wave of yellow flowers that have taken over the land in the whole county. Maybe I forgot where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to do, because this man took the time to recite from memory this Emily Dickinson poem:

Nature rarer uses Yellow

Than another Hue –

Saves she all of that for Sunsets –

Prodigal of Blue

Spending Scarlet, like a Woman

Yellow she affords

Only scantly and selectly

Like a Lover's Words –

I’m so sorry to those who came to hear online at that hour. I dropped out of linear time and GPS space at just the wrong moment. I meant no harm, I promise. How could I?

Pat McCabe.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2

7 hours ago, Christian said:

FB_IMG_1662295589129.jpg

Oh darn, this is negatively impacting the CIA? That's too bad, better just go ahead and abolish it to prevent further losses.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 3

Just what the world needed: Liz Truss as the U.K.s new prime minister. When even the Dutch mainstream news-sites have headlines like “ Truss, the politician known for her U-turns”, you know it’s bad. A ‘good old-fashioned turncoat’, which is of course to be expected, especially from the Conservatives. More neo-liberal trickle down economy nonsense to come and not enough attention to climate and the environment. But hey, I hope I am being too cynical and it won’t be as bad as I think right now. 🤪😵💫

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 3

“This decision makes clear that any current or former public officials who took an oath to defend the U.S. Constitution and then participated in the January 6th insurrection can and will be removed and barred from government service for their actions,” Bookbinder said.

The ruling is the first time since 1869 that a judge has used the Constitution’s insurrection-related disqualification language to remove someone from office, according to CREW. It’s also the first time that any court has ruled the attack on the Capitol an insurrection.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-mexico-official-ousted-for-participating-in-jan-6-insurrection/ar-AA11x0VU

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Liz Truss as Prime Minister is what you get when the bottom of the barrel is scraped so hard you bust through and start scraping bare earth. The conservative party in the UK is an absolute farce. It used to be considered nasty, but at least it was competent. The last few years it can't even claim to be competent.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 5

On 8/29/2022 at 3:10 AM, Maureen said:

SEPT 8th - 11th - ENERGY SHIFT - a shift begins in rapid deployment of awareness regarding water supplies for the planet and local regions. This is likely the most pressing issue that will be faced by humans after misinformation and pandemic disruptions. The need for rapid solutions for the use of water and the production of drinkable water may grow in serious campaigns and movements and innovation.

This is not a prediction.

This is already a factor of reality.

Bangalore is flooding. It's making many people realise how bad the state of waste and water management is in our metro cities. Bangalore is a high-altitude city which makes it naturally better at not-flooding. The average annual rainfall there is 900mm (compared to 2300 mm in Mumbai). There should be very little reason for the city to flood, especially to this extent. This is also making me realise how much Mumbai has done in terms of water management despite basically being a collection of shanties+skyscrapers thrown together on reclaimed islands. Of course, our awakening came after flash floods devastated the city in 2005, but the work done to overhaul the sewage systems and reduce plastic waste is commendable. 

More info on Bangalore floods: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/06/world/asia/india-bangalore-floods.html 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 8

This report does align with what I have been going through maybe in the past few years, but I have been at this for a while, not belonging anywhere. A foreigner in my own country of birth. Not American enough to be American, not Vietnamese enough to be Vietnamese, not Filipina enough to be Fillipino, not Norwegian enough to be Norwegian. I belong nowhere but ambiguously anywhere. It is as much an advantage as a disadvantage in many cases. But I suppose it is time to belong somewhere although I have always felt like i can never feel like I belong anywhere 100% living within the current civilization as it is right now.

Then I recalled a vague memory from childhood when I played in the muck outside and how it felt like I was meant to be rolling around in the dirt, or running around in the rain, or mimicking the animals that I would see outside (except for any dangerous ones). It felt like I was meant to be there. The overarching truth is that I am  a 'filthy animal' like all the other creatures moving around on this planet. I belong on Earth. I will die on Earth. And all the rules we impose on ourselves to pretend like we are an exception are all fleeting in the grand scheme of things.

I definitely saw that water supply being an issue since I was a kid. In school we were taught about the water systems underground and how important it was to conserve it. I had some confusion and anxiety watching no one taking water conservation seriously, not even the adults. Its the reason why I take 5-10 minute showers to this day and the occasional soak in the bath tub. And bc of how hot and dry it was, I vowed to move to a place where water would not be an issue to be dealt with on a yearly basis. Now I hear my hometown is facing severe drought and water shortage on top of power outages.

So this past year was more like a validation that I made the right call and I am glad that family/societal pressure was not enough to hold me down to staying where I grew up. Its really the little nitty gritty habits and behaviors that make a difference long term.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

8 hours ago, Juni said:

Lots of random grief the last 2-3 days. Anyone else?

Not quite random, but some, yes. The Extra Mild version though, compared to my last couple of years, so I'm not complaining!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

King Charles III and the Sept 8-11th Energy Shift

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-09/the-king-s-address-in-full 

In his first address on Sept 9th, 2022 (link to transcript above), King Charles III spoke of how "It will no longer be possible for me to give so much of my time and energies to the charities and issues for which I care so deeply. But I know this important work will go on in the trusted hands of others."

In the September 2022 Energy Report, I suspect there may be a connection when Michael mentioned:

SEPT 8th - 11th - ENERGY SHIFT - a shift begins in rapid deployment of awareness regarding water supplies for the planet and local regions. This is likely the most pressing issue that will be faced by humans after misinformation and pandemic disruptions. The need for rapid solutions for the use of water and the production of drinkable water may grow in serious campaigns and movements and innovation.

This is not a prediction.

This is already a factor of reality.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

13 hours ago, Juni said:

Random grief today.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Pat McCabe re Grief and the death of Queen Elizabeth II

From Pat McCabe's Facebook page, on the death of Queen Elizabeth II (Sept 9, 2022) 

I was in a zoom meeting when someone announced that Queen Elizabeth had died. Everything stopped, and there was a sharp intake of breath. I felt shock myself. In this particular circle, several people quickly recovered and said, “not that I was into the monarchy or anything…” The continuance of the holding of colonization that this queen presided over makes her no friend to much of the population of the world. But just the fact  that people of all races at this meeting felt an impact with the announcement is a testament to her energetic on the planet. It has been a powerful influence, not held by her alone, but represented by her for so very long. Even involuntarily, there is an impact with her death upon the psyche of most of us.

It made me remember when I was in Spain, in the same room with the crypt of King Ferdinand of Spain. A strange horrifying fascination filled me. To sit with those bones with my son and a dear sister. She said, “Let’s pray.“ And as we prayed I heard her finally say, “I forgive you.“ I felt a shock run through my body. My son leaned over to whisper to me, “I can pray for him mom, but I can’t forgive him.“ I could only respond, “That’s OK son, just pray.” So I prayed for quite a long time and eventually I found myself being able to come around also to say, “I forgive you.“ What happened next was beyond anything I could imagine. The spirit of King Ferdinand came to me, and in a desperate, pleading whisper, he asked me, “Tell me… Tell me please… What can I do now? Please tell me…I could feel his pain, I could feel his raw consternation, I could feel his trembling willingness. I told him that I could not answer that, but I knew where he could go to have that question answered. I told him that I would be going to ceremony in a few months and that I would call for him to come, and I would take him to the tree. There he could ask and all of his questions would be answered by One who knows. We did this, that summer.

So yesterday, I made a prayer as I do for all of my relatives when they come to their time to walk on from their body. I prayed for all of her spirit helpers to come and meet her and to lead her to a complete crossing into the spirit world. I prayed that she could become a true ancestor, and that from her new vantage, where she would see everything in its true light, that she might consider what was hers to do from the other side. But first let her be met by all her relatives, and let her be met by Creator, let her be fully received.

We really never know who would be our ally on the other side.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Well that was like pulling my own teeth. I did my best to follow in Weyakpa Najin Win's example and pray for the guidance and instruction of Elizabeth (though I can't forgive her, as I don't consider her or the monarchy's transgressions mine to forgive); much as my hatred for monarchs and monarchy burns unabated, I don't make a habit of questioning IS hosts during Manifestation season. Besides, I was a king myself once.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

5 hours ago, Sam K said:

Well that was like pulling my own teeth. I did my best to follow in Weyakpa Najin Win's example and pray for the guidance and instruction of Elizabeth (though I can't forgive her, as I don't consider her or the monarchy's transgressions mine to forgive); much as my hatred for monarchs and monarchy burns unabated, I don't make a habit of questioning IS hosts during Manifestation season. Besides, I was a king myself once.

I am with you on this. Especially the dislike for monarchs and monarchy part (hating them would be too much attention than it deserves, as far as I am concerned). Probably only equalled for me by my intense dislike of all forms of religion. My first thoughts when I saw the news were “Good riddance” and then “Oh no, now the U.K. government is going to spend a lot of money on the funeral and all the ritual nonsense attached to it, then more money wasted on the coronation of the successor, while all of those funds are needed so much by so many people in the U.K. who have a hard time making ends meet, let alone what is needed to counter climate change.” I would be surprised if the British monarchy, who are one of the richest in the world, would pay for all that itself.. most likely it will be tax money again. But if the news coverage is to be believed, the British are so fond of their queen, they probably don’t mind that?? Truth be told, I will never understand this love for the monarchy that so many still seem to have nowadays. I live in such a country myself (the Netherlands) and it keeps on baffling me. 🤪🤓

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Canada's new "Chuck Bucks"?

Canada has used $1 and $2 coins- instead of bills- since 1987 and 1996 so I'm wondering what will happen once the mint starts making the new King Charles III ones

The $1 coins were quickly nicknamed Loonies, because they're stamped with a loon on one side.

Given the British tabloids have been calling Charles "A Loon" for years...🤣🙄🤦‍♀️

It didn't take long to call $2 coins Twoonies / Toonies, even though they're stamped with the image of a polar bear.

loonie bird.png

loonie face.png

toonie bear.png

toonie face.png

• LIKE/LOVE 5

On 9/9/2022 at 6:47 AM, Juni said:

Yes. My dislike for monarchy aside, the queen’s passing hit me quite a bit, surprisingly. She reminded me a lot of my grandma, looks wise but also with that certain strength that a lot of the women born in the 1920s and 30s (just after one World War and before the second) had.
On top of that, one of my mum’s friends passed away last month. The one I liked the most, gentle hippie soul Thora💜 

It feels like a whole generation, one I grew up with, comes to cease and will no longer be there. And Elizabeths‘s passing made it more visible, the loss of consistency; impermanence.

It‘s been too much over the last 6 years. I’m tired, exhausted, sad but I also feel somehow calm. Grieving feels good.

On a plus side: my dislike for monarchy aside, I‘m having hope that Charles as an old soul warrior will bring old soul topics forward, like nature conservatory, will speak up about climate change, will downsize the monarchy and learn to understand and deal with the implications the monarchy had and is still having on racism and slavery.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/10/will-charles-iii-green-king-prince-climate-crisis

Does anyone know his full Michael chart by any chance?

Edited by annali
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Screw the British Empire and its remnants. Let's lift the voices of the colonized and listen to them, instead. 

Signed,

someone from near the bottom of the ethnic hierarchy of a frequently colonized country in the other Europe.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• TLE12
On 9/9/2022 at 12:47 AM, Juni said:

First.

Fuck the queen and whole POS family.

Second, yes.  Found out yesterday that a online friend passed back in March. He was 60 and not in good health.

But he was apart of my life when I was wrestling with breaking my family traditions of god and church and shit.

Check in on your online peeps occasionally. If for no other reason than to say you care.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

I saw Woman Stands Shining's post as well and I wonder if that was really King Ferdinand whom she met, or some other Astral fragment, or perhaps a piece of her own mind wearing a Ferdinand costume? It would be interesting to ask Michael about. I asked her for elaboration on what happened when she "brought Ferdinand to the tree" but I don't expect a response.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 7