This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: September 2022

Maureen

6 hours ago, Connor said:

I saw Woman Stands Shining's post as well and I wonder if that was really King Ferdinand whom she met, or some other Astral fragment, or perhaps a piece of her own mind wearing a Ferdinand costume? It would be interesting to ask Michael about. I asked her for elaboration on what happened when she "brought Ferdinand to the tree" but I don't expect a response.

Given the nature of existence on the Astral, I could easily see it being several of those options simultaneously.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• TeamTLE
On 8/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, Maureen said:

SEPT 8th - 11th - ENERGY SHIFT - a shift begins in rapid deployment of awareness regarding water supplies for the planet and local regions. This is likely the most pressing issue that will be faced by humans after misinformation and pandemic disruptions. The need for rapid solutions for the use of water and the production of drinkable water may grow in serious campaigns and movements and innovation.

This is not a prediction.

This is already a factor of reality.

This isn't about "water supplies" but it is a "shift that (could) begin a rapid deployment of awareness" nonetheless. 

Updated 5:19 PM ET, Fri September 9, 2022

(CNN) Several elected officials in Russia have been summoned by police after they called for the impeachment of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a rare display of dissent in the country, local deputies from the Smolninskoye municipality in the St. Petersburg area appealed to the Russian Duma to impeach the President, for what they called crimes of high treason.

The author of the appeal, Dmitry Palyuga, posted it on Twitter, alleging Putin was responsible for "(1) the decimation of young able-bodied Russian men who would serve the workforce better than the military; (2) Russia's economic downturn and brain drain; (3) NATO's expansion eastward, including adding Finland and Sweden to "double" its border with Russia; (4) the opposite effect of the "special military operation" in Ukraine."

Palyuga and fellow Deputy Nikita Yuferev later posted on Twitter a summons issued to them by the St. Petersburg police for their "discrediting of the ruling establishment".

Palyuga later reported that two of the four deputies summoned have been released by the police and all are expected to face fines.

Kremlin has tried very hard to stifle any criticism of its invasion of Ukraine.

After launching a full scale invasion in late February, the Russian government moved swiftly to shut down the remnants of Russia's free press and introduced a new law that imposed severe criminal penalties for spreading "fake" information.

According to OVD-Info, an independent group that tracks detentions in Russia, 16,437 people have been arrested or detained for anti-war activism in Russia since the start of the invasion.

Also, check out @Janet's blog entry on Putin's Exit Points

MEntity: The individual in question is struggling with various terminal conditions that are rapidly taking a toll. The rumors are based in validity, though most do not have access to the truth of the conditions, only that some condition has been observed. There is an Exit Point in 2022 and in 2023, so it is fair to consider the likelihood of death in the near future. It is also important to note that no future or death can be predicted, only observed as likely or unlikely.

JanetE: What is the likelihood that the war with Ukraine will be ended if Putin dies or is removed from power? I’m not sure those in position to take over would be any less committed to that war than he is.

MEntity: The likelihood of concession and peace is far higher after his death. We do not know if any fragment is willing to carry on in the direction that Putin has been moving, even if they may be quite aligned with him now. Many around him are concerned about the irrational and desperate approach, so it is highly likely that his death would make room for more rational approaches, even if still problematic and uncertain.

JanetE: He seems mentally unstable though. Might his approaching death or possible death contribute to his willingness to take everyone else out with him? That is, via nuclear war?

MEntity: It is a valid concern and possibility. There are those around him who have considered this and have determined to reject this approach if it were to be demanded of them. We do not know if this would stop such possibility, but we can say that many in positions of power and support around him are not on board with such a possibility.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Re Water, I attended a water ceremony / teaching recently on the Canadian shores of Lake Superior, the 2nd largest fresh water lake in the world. I am taking on a role to be a water protector for my tribe and all two-leggeds, four leggeds, creepy crawlies and winged ones who live / nest / feed on the water and last but not least, the fish as my clan is the Sturgeon. 

Thank you Janet for asking about Putin, this war can't end soon enough. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 9

And of course an entire town in Mississippi lacks water now, as a result of racism and neglect. And rivers have been drying up all over the world, and last week my town (Providence, RI) got like two months of rain in a day, flooding I95 and other busy roads. People had to be pulled from sinking cars. So water is making a lot of statements right now, and lack of access to it for poor people and communities of color in the US is getting some (but I'm sure not enough) attention.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • SAD 4

We've got forest fires blazing everywhere where I live. The air is covered with thick, dense smoke.

People still continue to go outside though, pretending like things can continue as normal.

Not that I like the word "hopefully", but hopefully we just get around to using all this shit for actual change.

Onwards to +Purpose.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • SAD 5

I find the death of Elizabeth quite symbolic. End of an era in many ways. On social media I noticed many people feeling like "the world's grandma" had passed. I see this as another step into the Mature Soul era -- mature in the sense that we (should) no longer need symbolic parents (gods, kings, queens) but can all be responsible and all take care of each other. Wouldn't that be great?

As to the Energy Report: on the evening of September 9th something huge (and good) happened in my personal life, completely out of the blue, I had already given up on this.

More symbolism: people had been complaining about water pressure problems in my building, recently turned out it was just a clogged filter, but such a symbolic reminder of our planetary issues.

I'm pleased to find more and more vegan options in stores and eateries.

As to the negatives... fires and floods everywhere... will humans slowly evolve into smoke-breathing amphibians?

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12
On 9/11/2022 at 5:58 PM, Leela Corman said:

And of course an entire town in Mississippi lacks water now, as a result of racism and neglect. And rivers have been drying up all over the world, and last week my town (Providence, RI) got like two months of rain in a day, flooding I95 and other busy roads. People had to be pulled from sinking cars. So water is making a lot of statements right now, and lack of access to it for poor people and communities of color in the US is getting some (but I'm sure not enough) attention.

Yep its all connected.

Hell there are places in Alabama where open sewers are draining into people's back yards. Because of that people have epidemic of hookworm.

Issues with water range from not enough, to too much all at once, to drinkable, and everything in between.

The most acute for many is access.

In IL where I live, we had so much rain this summer that came down in swimming pool amounts that the ground next to the foundation of my house washed out.

There is now a 2 inch gap on the paint line from where the ground was before.

So tack on increased erosion.

The floods in KY this summer.  Few people talked about how the mountain removal mining exacerbated the floods.  Entire hillsides stripped of vegetation and hard packed roads for heavy machines.  The water had no where to go.

22 hours ago, KurtisM said:

People still continue to go outside though, pretending like things can continue as normal.

What else are they suppose to do?  People still need to work and get groceries. There are still immediate needs.

So things for a time have to continue as normal while we change things.

Collectively we slept for 100 years and believed or accepted the lies.  There is a shock factor to waking up to reality.

But once moving...humans can be amazing.

Edited by Christian
spelling
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

@Christian

Of course I understand people have to work and get groceries. We live under Capitalism and literally nothing at all comes cheap right now. I wasn't exactly talking about that though. More so, seeing that people were just outside in the smoke at pubs, going on runs, walking dogs, going to parties, or church, and that usual sunday market events tried to keep going until they petered out through the afternoon.

I also find it symbolic that like less than 2% of people I saw wore masks on days where it might actually help with... breathing in not so much smoke?

And I found it funny people drove around with all their windows open in the car, as if that somehow helped. XD

My coworker and I recounted at work yesterday that we both recently had dreams where there was some kind of apocalypse happening, but in the dream we still felt like we had to go to work and did, unquestioningly.

Another coworker said they were reading several memes going around that kept saying the end of the world is coming and aliens are gonna invade! To which I responded "Really? I mean, I can think of more pressing end of the world options right now. But sure, let's go with Aliens."

Another coworker was barraged with questions from a young boy who went around the store asking about stuff incessantly. At one point he kept asking how the Chip and Pin Machine works. He was very exhausting, thorough and provocative. My coworker told me that she was overwhelmed, and that "this is another reason I don't want kids"; but when explaining the machine she stopped, took a brief pause and looked at me to say "This just made me realize how soulless and fucked up this stuff really is."

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • SAD 1

Dealing with lots of wildfire smoke here too-woke up to rain this morning though. It's not enough to clear it entirely but it helps. And i'm so relieved that fall weather is finally making an appearance.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

6 hours ago, Juni said:

Dealing with lots of wildfire smoke here too-woke up to rain this morning though. It's not enough to clear it entirely but it helps. And i'm so relieved that fall weather is finally making an appearance.

@KurtisM and I were trying to channel the hazards which we felt were on the horizon. @Kenneth brought up the feeling of being on edge. Immediately the first thing that came to mind was wildfire hazard and the whole of BC devolving into flames...

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 1

6 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@Christian

Of course I understand people have to work and get groceries. We live under Capitalism and literally nothing at all comes cheap right now. I wasn't exactly talking about that though. More so, seeing that people were just outside in the smoke at pubs, going on runs, walking dogs, going to parties, or church, and that usual sunday market events tried to keep going until they petered out through the afternoon.

I also find it symbolic that like less than 2% of people I saw wore masks on days where it might actually help with... breathing in not so much smoke?

And I found it funny people drove around with all their windows open in the car, as if that somehow helped. XD

My coworker and I recounted at work yesterday that we both recently had dreams where there was some kind of apocalypse happening, but in the dream we still felt like we had to go to work and did, unquestioningly.

Another coworker said they were reading several memes going around that kept saying the end of the world is coming and aliens are gonna invade! To which I responded "Really? I mean, I can think of more pressing end of the world options right now. But sure, let's go with Aliens."

Another coworker was barraged with questions from a young boy who went around the store asking about stuff incessantly. At one point he kept asking how the Chip and Pin Machine works. He was very exhausting, thorough and provocative. My coworker told me that she was overwhelmed, and that "this is another reason I don't want kids"; but when explaining the machine she stopped, took a brief pause and looked at me to say "This just made me realize how soulless and fucked up this stuff really is."

"My coworker and I recounted at work yesterday that we both recently had dreams where there was some kind of apocalypse happening, but in the dream we still felt like we had to go to work and did, unquestioningly." laughcry

• SAD 1
  • LOL 7

There has been a shift in the war, Ukraine has quickly regained territories around Kharkiv. Maybe some hope there? Waiting for Putin's exit point. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

Yes, the Ukrainians pulled off a classic bait-and-switch by making such a big deal of the Kherson offensive, prompting Russian military command to reinforce Kherson by depleting its defenses in the northeast, opening Kharkiv Oblast to Kiev's ongoing blitzkrieg. So long as Ukraine does not overextend its supply lines, this could very well prove to be the decisive turning point. Lysychansk and Severodonetsk might be outflanked soon by the Ukrainians if their eastward push continues into Luhansk Oblast. The Ukrainians picked up enough abandoned Russian tanks to equip several armored brigades and a Russian lieutenant-general is even believed to have been captured. Russian forces near Kherson are more or less trapped on the west side of the Dnipro River because the Ukrainians have destroyed the bridges which the invaders used to cross over from the eastern side. Although the Kherson Offensive was clearly a red herring, it has also gained some ground. If Kherson can be liberated, Odessa will be safe and the Ukrainians will have a path towards Crimea. Seeing Ukrainian flags flying in Crimea once again suddenly doesn't seem as far-fetched as it did even a month ago.

All of this is thanks to HIMARS. And lend-lease will kick in starting October 1st, so the Ukrainians will have even more goodies on the way. I hope tens of thousands more Russians die so that tens of thousands more ruined Russian families start to make some noise. Or for Putin to keel over dead. Whichever comes first.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 5

• TLE12

@Connor yep.

It also made plain just how much of paper tiger the russian military has become.

There were so many failures in Russian intellegence and military structure.

Now.  The West need to commit.  

Ukraine just showed the world it can beat them.  The US loves an underdog winner.

So commit to the fullest and get all Ukrainian territory back.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

On 9/9/2022 at 5:03 PM, WolfAmethyst said:

From Pat McCabe's Facebook page, on the death of Queen Elizabeth II (Sept 9, 2022) 

(...)

It made me remember when I was in Spain, in the same room with the crypt of King Ferdinand of Spain. A strange horrifying fascination filled me. To sit with those bones with my son and a dear sister. She said, “Let’s pray.“ And as we prayed I heard her finally say, “I forgive you.“ I felt a shock run through my body. My son leaned over to whisper to me, “I can pray for him mom, but I can’t forgive him.“ I could only respond, “That’s OK son, just pray.” So I prayed for quite a long time and eventually I found myself being able to come around also to say, “I forgive you.“ What happened next was beyond anything I could imagine. The spirit of King Ferdinand came to me, and in a desperate, pleading whisper, he asked me, “Tell me… Tell me please… What can I do now? Please tell me…I could feel his pain, I could feel his raw consternation, I could feel his trembling willingness. I told him that I could not answer that, but I knew where he could go to have that question answered. I told him that I would be going to ceremony in a few months and that I would call for him to come, and I would take him to the tree. There he could ask and all of his questions would be answered by One who knows. We did this, that summer.

At the recent Michael Speaks in VR, I told Michael about Woman Stands Shining's meeting with King Ferdinand and asked them if it was really Ferdinand, and they said: "MEntity: We can confirm that there was contact between the fragment and the “spirit.” We do see records of this." [source: The Path to Synthesis]

@Sam K I know this interested you as well.

I might still explore, someday, how Ferdinand's afterlife was impacted by this meeting.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

On 9/16/2022 at 1:17 PM, Maureen said:

Cats... you gotta love 'em. 😂

Arrested_Cat sits on you.jpg

Hey, those toe beans aren't going to warm themselves.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 11

• TeamTLE

I just saw this comment with a photo. It made me LOL. 😂😂😂

Good thing there’s lots of room for differences. As they say… “One man’s treasure is another man’s trash.”

Barnsley man saves 14 hour wait by pausing TV and walking slowly across living room

D3D20563-3B25-4BF1-A40F-2B39DD87C165.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 6

• TeamTLE

The Queens' funeral is not a big deal to me or to many of us BUT I can see what a big deal it is (pretty obviously) to many in the world... well, to both "sides". The side who loves the monarchy, especially the Queen, and doesn't want any change and is mourning her passing. The side who sees the truth in what the great powers did to others by "colonizing" vulnerable, weaker countries for their resources. Interestingly, she was a ruler with hardly any power although she had great wealth and influence. It does speak to changing times, doesn't it? She was around for most of the 20th century and almost a quarter of the 21st. England is a Mature Soul country so they have honoured diversity, as best they can. We are in the messiest of times, aren't we? What's next?

• LIKE/LOVE 13

On 9/17/2022 at 10:19 AM, Zahra said:

I just recently saw a news story on the reaction to this in Tehran. While so very sad that Mahsa was killed, the reaction of those protesting made me think of the Black Lives Matter protests in the US.

Is Iran deciding to join (most of) the rest of the world by deciding Women's Lives Matter? Perhaps it is the beginning of the end for the morality police. I fear it will be a long, hard road, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 8