This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: September 2022

Maureen

On 8/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, Maureen said:

SEPT 25th - OCT 1st - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE: a potential wave of peace, relief, solutions, inspiration, etc. may find their way into more mainstream paths of energy. creativity, and ideas that can be celebrated and tapped into by yourselves as parallels converge that have solved some of the challenges that have been endured.

Looking forward to next week, fingers crossed!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

Looking forward to next week, fingers crossed!

Indeed!  Anyone else looking forward to the Sept 25th Sunday Morning news shows?

Between today's speeches from several world leaders at the UN General Assembly...

Russia's own people openly protesting Putin's new mobilization efforts (or fleeing the country)...

and even Fox News live-airing the NYAG announcement about the Trump family and corporation...

Maybe enough hearts, eyes, and minds have finally been opened?

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• TLE12
On 9/21/2022 at 2:42 PM, WolfAmethyst said:

Russia's own people openly protesting Putin's new mobilization efforts (or fleeing the country)...

Oh it is so much worse.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE

Well, alrighty then. Rick Scott wins the stupidest tweet of the day award. Do they even hear themselves? 😖

Joyce Vance replied: "Unless you're a woman."

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • ANGRY 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

• TLE12

SEPT 25th - OCT 1st - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE: a potential wave of peace, relief, solutions, inspiration, etc. may find their way into more mainstream paths of energy, creativity, and ideas that can be celebrated and tapped into by yourselves as parallels converge that have solved some of the challenges that have been endured.

There is a slight possibility at the moment that this convergence may bring with it a wave of overwhelm and recoil if the problems that are faced eclipse the potential of the solutions.

This nexus has not ended yet but I can definitely say that for now I feel more on the recoil than the relief side. The (Russian?) attacks on the gas pipelines here in Europe have left me concerned and a work situation that looked like it was going to get resolved got worse instead. I feel really tired of it all. I know there will be solutions eventually and things will work out. But right now I just feel like curling up in bed and resting. I have a week of vacation coming up by the end of October and I'm really looking forward to it, just to have some time to catch up with myself. I'm also considering a week or so of digital detox, just no news, no social media, so I can recover a bit from the constant noise of bad news. I hope some of you guys are feeling the relief though! 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 3

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

This nexus has not ended yet but I can definitely say that for now I feel more on the recoil than the relief side. The (Russian?) attacks on the gas pipelines here in Europe have left me concerned and a work situation that looked like it was going to get resolved got worse instead. I feel really tired of it all. I know there will be solutions eventually and things will work out. But right now I just feel like curling up in bed and resting. I have a week of vacation coming up by the end of October and I'm really looking forward to it, just to have some time to catch up with myself. I'm also considering a week or so of digital detox, just no news, no social media, so I can recover a bit from the constant noise of bad news. I hope some of you guys are feeling the relief though! 

I feel the same. I woke up at 5 something am, got a bit panicked about Russia and my personal things. Everything costs more and more, I don't know how to manage. I am also not willing to read news and social media any more. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

• TLE12
1 hour ago, Katja said:

Everything costs more and more, I don't know how to manage.

Yeah, energy and gas prices are five times of what they were in the beginning of the year. I'm trying to think positively - maybe this will lead to us gearing more towards green energies, solar or thermal? But right now it just sucks. I have a relatively small apartment and I don't heat a lot, I'll be able to handle the additional costs, I think. But I really feel for all the families who are already on a tight budget. I don't know how they'll manage.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • SAD 1

For me in my personal/professional life this Nexus description seems very valid, but I agree that globally or at least from a European point of view many things seem rather grim now (of course Russia but also Italy, Sweden, inflation etc.).

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Usually I aim to be optimistic, but in terms of the overall direction of challenges, issues, setbacks, concerns and reworkings in my life, I feel closer to the side of recoil and overwhelm.

However, I think it is mostly as a way to clear out the emotional drain and wounds that I have felt for years now. So I consider this only a temporary reprieve that can be balanced by creative activities used for grounding and circulation.

I could have chosen not to write this comment, but I got the thought it would be helpful. So I wrote it for you all.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Well I was a bit in recoil since my trip got cancelled but then I shifted my attention to what I can do and control and went from there. I recently just got offered a position to teach English in China in the Guangdong province. I have to decide by Friday but I'm leaning towards a yes. It's something I feel excited for. Ironically with my trip cancellation I'm also in a better position to pay off one of my student loans, so I think switching in what ways I can act instead of just focusing on the things I can't control really helped. I've been sitting quite comfortably in those feelings of darkness and despair for too long, as it's feeling a little too comfortable and familiar, and just being able to switch my action towards something is what I feel like I've been missing all along. Nothing will change in my favor if I don't take responsibility for it, and I'm really starting to realize that. As long as there's action there's a path and whether it forks, or is dark and foggy or even painful sometimes doesn't mean there isn't also bliss, and joy, and excitement somewhere along there too. I'm learning that embracing change can be scary but that scariness doesn't have to be terrible, it can be exciting, and intriguing too in my own personal sphere. Seeing Iran and Ukraine gives me a sense of optimism for the rest of the world too. Things we're going to change and be painful either way, and if a little pain now can eliminate or reduce the harm that has been done for some many years then at least it's towards a better world.

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12

Things are okayish in my family, it seems like another period of "truce". And I'm happy to report.. I've had success getting commissions of soul portraits and channeling, so I'm very hyped up haha!! All I need to work on is in getting out there and "market" myself more. My Essence says: Simply Show Up,  Be Fully You, Be Here, Receive 

Here's a pic of Merlin, my foster puppy... growing healthy, happy and so loved! 💜 there are two families interested in him, and I'm more relieved now! Merlin is going for his first walks and making furry friends. I love locking my eyes with him and spending minutes there, petting his soft fur (still has that literal baby smell !!) and making up songs about his little adventures.  He warms my heart and reminds me that...

simple little things make up the big things  :')

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

The August 2022 Energy Report feeling relevant, moving into this Nexus:

The truth is that the joys and horrors of life and the world move in cycles and waves...

...it is not the end of the world – it is the end of the world you have known....

This is not a doomsday scenario. This is an awakening...

This is not the end of the world, but the beginning of a deeply desired change

Yes, the world is changing.

Yes, there are valid and painful challenges all around.

These are a PART of the truth of your existence, but not the entirety of your existence.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

• TeamTLE

SEPT 25th - OCT 1st - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE: a potential wave of peace, relief, solutions, inspiration, etc. may find their way into more mainstream paths of energy, creativity, and ideas that can be celebrated and tapped into by yourselves as parallels converge that have solved some of the challenges that have been endured.

There is a slight possibility at the moment that this convergence may bring with it a wave of overwhelm and recoil if the problems that are faced eclipse the potential of the solutions.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

@Maureen They did not cover anything or say anything! Not brave at all. They've worn them many times before to warm up. The brave ones are those who refused to play. 

Edited by Zahra
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 5

Was I the only one drowning in dreams recently? Before and after the 25th.

I had a most annoying bug (all kids do volunteer work as part time virus carriers!) which made me soooo tired and sleepy, but those several nights were something else -- packed full of dreams, film festival level. I've been waking up Tired of Sleeping (thank you, Suzanne Vega).

• LIKE/LOVE 3

22 minutes ago, Evelin said:

I had a most annoying bug (all kids do volunteer work as part time virus carriers!) which made me soooo tired and sleepy, but those several nights were something else -- packed full of dreams, film festival level. I've been waking up Tired of Sleeping (thank you, Suzanne Vega).

I've also had or remembered a lot of dreams recently. Some of them past/parallel life "dreams", others symbolic or just plain silly. 😄

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

1 hour ago, Evelin said:

I had a most annoying bug (all kids do volunteer work as part time virus carriers!)

Norovirus gang 👊

But yes, can confirm the weird sick dreams.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TLE12
8 hours ago, Evelin said:

Yes.

I went to bed early for me a couple of days ago and had 3 dreams that I remember I had.  Cant remember what they were now.

Then this morning had a very vivid dream I put in yhe dream journal channel on discord.

I also have been asking through out the day about converging parallels and also before going to sleep.

So...kinda asked for it.

But it also has been reinvigorated by the recent open floor M speaks and my question avout time travel.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• TeamTLE
11 hours ago, Zahra said:

@Maureen They did not cover anything or say anything! Not brave at all. They've worn them many times before to warm up. The brave ones are those who refused to play. 

Thank you @Zahra!! I didn't know that. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

49 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Thank you @Zahra!! I didn't know that. 

a few of them came out and condemned the police for shooting people. only after the game though. people really expected more of them but it seems like they don't want to risk their careers..

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

14 hours ago, Evelin said:

Absolutely-had one of my now typical transportation dreams-spouse and two of my friends dropped me off at one of my old apartments and I was asking the people now living there to let me stay until they came back to get me. Cars, busses, trains, planes tend to feature heavily in my dreams during shifts. or sorting.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1