Jump to content

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

 

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Good channels for MT profiles


Jean-François Lozevis
 Share

Recommended Posts

Does anybody know any good channel doing a MT profile in less than one month other than Troy or Shepherd Hoodwin? I am suspicious of my 'King' role' in my Shepherd Hoodwin's profile. I really feel more like a scholar.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, I think Troy is the best Michael channel and encourages you to validate. Also, I think Kings find themselves the hardest role to validate--although you might ask some Kings about that.

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE
4 hours ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

Does anybody know any good channel doing a MT profile in less than one month other than Troy or Shepherd Hoodwin? I am suspicious of my 'King' role' in my Shepherd Hoodwin's profile. I really feel more like a scholar.

 

 

If you booked a 1/2 hour POF with Troy you could get most, if not all, of the information you need. They are more readily available (at this time) than Private Live Chats. Also, if you can't attend, the moderator (Uma) could ask your question(s) for you. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem is that I booked a profile to do by Troy 2 months ago. The seance was posponed two times and now is not scheduled at all. Some days ago, I made a support ticket on this issue.

 

Troy is too much busy I think. Some people waited for more than one year to get their profile done by Troy. I don't want to wait years for this.

 

So, that's why I asked for another 'faster' and 'good' channel to do my profile.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE
9 minutes ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

The problem is that I booked a profile to do by Troy 2 months ago. The seance was posponed two times and now is not scheduled at all. Some days ago, I made a support ticket on this issue.

 

Troy is too much busy I think. Some people waited for more than one year to get their profile done by Troy. I don't want to wait years for this.

 

So, that's why I asked for another 'faster' and 'good' channel to do my profile.

 

There is no one better than Troy. He's worth waiting for. I would put your complaint into a support ticket so it gets addressed forthwith. You will be happy with the results once you get them. Seance?!?@@!!! 😳 (This could be a translation issue from French to English) Troy isn't a medium... at least in this lifetime. People call them "readings" as well which is incorrect. Readings are what psychics do. Troy is channeling. The information, the teaching, comes from Michael through Troy. 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Jean-François Lozevis

I agree with the others that Troy has the highest quality work of any channel I've found. You can rest assured, based on all information and experience I and others have with him, that he will deliver very high quality work.

 

He has his downsides though, and so a major con that comes with his work is his poor time management. He often makes big promises and then fails to deliver sessions on any regular consistent time, due to a myriad of reasons or setbacks. This is a reality you can see reflected in many feedback responses to him on his channeling. He will deliver, he is just very late often for many people.

 

So the cons go with the pros, and Troy does his best to be aware of his downsides, but his Idealism or just life can get in the way.

I agree with Maureen that if you want a timely, and high quality session with him, a POF is your best option. The only downside of a POF is your time is naturally restricted by multiple people wanting to ask questions, but it is your best option here.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12
22 hours ago, Maureen said:

 

There is no one better than Troy. He's worth waiting for. I would put your complaint into a support ticket so it gets addressed forthwith. You will be happy with the results once you get them. Seance?!?@@!!! <img src="> (This could be a translation issue from French to English) Troy isn't a medium... at least in this lifetime. People call them "readings" as well which is incorrect. Readings are what psychics do. Troy is channeling. The information, the teaching, comes from Michael through Troy. 

 

Seance means “session” in French. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE
13 minutes ago, Mike25z said:

Seance means “session” in French. 

 

Thank you. I wondered if it was to do with French to English translation.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
23 hours ago, Jean-François Lozevis said:

The problem is that I booked a profile to do by Troy 2 months ago. The seance was posponed two times and now is not scheduled at all. Some days ago, I made a support ticket on this issue.

 

Troy is too much busy I think. Some people waited for more than one year to get their profile done by Troy. I don't want to wait years for this.

 

So, that's why I asked for another 'faster' and 'good' channel to do my profile.

 

Sorry. It's not that I am too busy. I had a series of personal events [illnesses, deaths, animal companion dying, chronic pain, etc.] that derailed my scheduling and I am already terrible at managing time. I am so sorry you were affected by that. I will get your profile to you today. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Troy said:

 

Sorry. It's not that I am too busy. I had a series of personal events [illnesses, deaths, animal companion dying, chronic pain, etc.] that derailed my scheduling and I am already terrible at managing time. I am so sorry you were affected by that. I will get your profile to you today. 

You did my profile! Thank you very much. What is amazing in this new profile is that I am an artisan: for creativity, I validate it but I feel like having only one input. What happened to the four other inputs, I don't know.

 

Compared with Shepherd's profile, I feel less pressure now: I'm not a king. Ouf!

 

I will validate my profile next days and ask @petra maybe this sunday how to do do for the session you gave me freely and I thank you for that. I think that it will be a 'written' session without me because my oral English is not very good.

  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a similar situation, but have waited 17 months for my profile from Troy. Put in a support ticket in May of 2021 and mentioned this twice to one of Troy's inner circle who told me to study the roles while waiting.  Been there done that.  Going in circles studying the roles/casting.  Perhaps this is the universe telling me I don't want to know?  

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
6 hours ago, Hermit Soiree said:

I have a similar situation, but have waited 17 months for my profile from Troy. Put in a support ticket in May of 2021 and mentioned this twice to one of Troy's inner circle who told me to study the roles while waiting.  Been there done that.  Going in circles studying the roles/casting.  Perhaps this is the universe telling me I don't want to know?  

The only thing the universe is telling you is that I am terrible at managing time and managing business. I was never good at those things in the first place, but being a channel adds to the challenge of being grounded in time and focused on administrative business. I will make sure you get your profile this week. I am so sorry for this. It is really embarrassing. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Patty said:

woohoo! Troy’s profiles are worth the wait, right?! I’m so curious about your profile, are you comfortable sharing your casting? 

I just updated my profile with Troy's one and it's pretty different. With Shephed Hoodwin I was not having a casting.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Voila, @Jean-François Lozevis  thanks for sharing!!!

 

The moment you joined us here on TLE I knew you are an Entity Mate, and I was going forth and back between you being either an Artisan-cast Scholar or the other way around, I sensed a heavily Scholar influence, which is explained to me in your Essence Twin being a Scholar as well as your Scholarly overleraves and Casting, the Skeptic was without question, which is emphasized double now, in you being an Artisan Role.

There is quite some to read, if you so choose about Cadre 1 Entity 3, welcome Entity Mate, it brings me great Joy to have you here!!!

Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love C1E3. I thought I was in that entity until Michael asked me some pointed questions. I am C1E5, but love the out-there creativity of entity 3.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2022 at 10:50 PM, Maureen said:

 

If you booked a 1/2 hour POF with Troy you could get most, if not all, of the information you need. They are more readily available (at this time) than Private Live Chats. Also, if you can't attend, the moderator (Uma) could ask your question(s) for you. 


What is a POF? I have been wondering what other people do right getting a lot of their questions answered all the time. I sent my latest (2 x 5 questions) in November 2020 and I'm still waiting. It has always been like this for me, so I already know I have to wait forever every time, but I would LOVE to be able to talk to Michael more often (and I know I would spend loads of money on it if that was an option 😄😄😄).
 
But this POF is not a private event, right? Are there any other options if one would hope to receive replies say in months instead of years?

I'm not trying to be nasty here – nobody's forcing me to buy these slow services, but I truly appreciate them once I get my replies, and this site with the energy reports and all the other stuff is like a bottomless treasure chest for me, so I'm very grateful for all the "general" information I get here. I will continue to lurk in the background even after all these years and decades, loving TLE and Troy. ❤️ 

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Live sessions are the key. In POF you are live with three others and you each get 30 minutes with Michael.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Liisa said:

Live sessions are the key. In POF you are live with three others and you each get 30 minutes with Michael.

Thanks! I couldn’t find a list of different kind of services. Do these live events work also when operating in the European time zones?

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE
31 minutes ago, Karoliina said:

Thanks! I couldn’t find a list of different kind of services. Do these live events work also when operating in the European time zones?


@Karoliina , if you're setup for your time zone, the scheduler will shows the sessions in your time zone so no conversion should be needed.  You can practice picking one of the POFs where you know ahead what time it would be, say eastern time zone, and then see what it shows for you in your time zone to make sure that its working properly before you schedule.  Since POFs book out a month ahead of time, you may have to look at a month like October to find an available POF session to play around with.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Si je comprends bien les fragments de C1E3 sont emmerdants et ceux de C1E5 sont emmerdés. Si quelqu'un pouvait me confirmer cette version française...

 

The more polite version in English: C1E3 fragments are annoying and C1E5 ones are annoyed.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bobby said:


@Karoliina , if you're setup for your time zone, the scheduler will shows the sessions in your time zone so no conversion should be needed.  You can practice picking one of the POFs where you know ahead what time it would be, say eastern time zone, and then see what it shows for you in your time zone to make sure that its working properly before you schedule.  Since POFs book out a month ahead of time, you may have to look at a month like October to find an available POF session to play around with.

Thanks, Bobby! I will take a look after I’ve gotten the replies to those 10 questions I sent in 2020. 👍🏼 I now realised you apparently see the list services only after you agree to book an appointment.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
18 hours ago, Karoliina said:

I will take a look after I’ve gotten the replies to those 10 questions I sent in 2020

Oh my god. I will contact you. I am so sorry. I am so embarrassed. 

 

 

18 hours ago, Karoliina said:

I now realised you apparently see the list services only after you agree to book an appointment.

No, you should be able to see them no matter what. Try a different browser?

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...