This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ALERT: MAJOR PLATFORM UPDATE - please be patient

Troy

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

Our community platform is undergoing a massive update that moves us from PHP 7 to PHP 8. This is a function that happens behind the scenes and is a necessary upgrade for multiple reasons. However, due to the number of 3rd-Party plugins being used to help enhance the functionality and experience of this community, many things may not be useable or functioning for a while until the individual developers update their plugins. 

I may change the default theme to the most basic theme until the developer of our familiar theme updates the files so if you see a weird looking site, that's why.

Please feel free to report any issues by replying to this thread, BUT please be aware that I may not have control over any of that and it may require some patience until everything is back on track.

Thank you!
Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3

Hi @Troy  In hindsight it looks like bad timing to have done this, but I have ordered Sessions. What happened is that in my Appointment account only the new ordered Sessions showed up, and all the ones from now on till January 3rd, were not on it anymore.

I received on my email only that the payment made it through, but NO Appointment Confirmation of any one of them.

I just want you to know this, I am aware that you maybe are not able to do anything about this right now, but when "this" is done, I want to ensure to have those Sessions with Appointment Confirmations.

Thank You!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

5 hours ago, petra said:

Hi @Troy  In hindsight it looks like bad timing to have done this, but I have ordered Sessions. What happened is that in my Appointment account only the new ordered Sessions showed up, and all the ones from now on till January 3rd, were not on it anymore.

I received on my email only that the payment made it through, but NO Appointment Confirmation of any one of them.

I just want you to know this, I am aware that you maybe are not able to do anything about this right now, but when "this" is done, I want to ensure to have those Sessions with Appointment Confirmations.

Thank You!

Appointment scheduling wouldn't have anything to do with the changes to the site. I will look into this!

• THANK YOU! 1

@petra I have not set up my calendar for 2023, so it may not be generating confirmations, but I see all of your appointments. I will be setting up 2023 soon and I'll see if I can manually generate a confirmation. Otherwise, you are all set!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

@Troy, I'm noticing we lost the Wholeness of the Soul course somewhere along the way -- I just went to check on it and found I can't access the course anymore.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

1 hour ago, Becca the Student said:

@Troy, I'm noticing we lost the Wholeness of the Soul course somewhere along the way -- I just went to check on it and found I can't access the course anymore.

😂😂😂  @Becca the Student  looks like we "lost" the Wholeness of the Soul course in many ways along the way!  Thanks for triggering such laughter in me. I wish after the major platform update its all back.

• LOL 4