This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Kerrin- Renovation

Kerrin

YOUR PLATFORM for 2022 - 2023:

DESCRIPTION: RENOVATION

We describe this Platform Cycle as RENOVATION, as this is a Platform Cycle where Essence is looking at all of the ways that you might seek to restore a sense of life, living, and presence to your existence. This is a cycle where a likely “reboot” is in the works if the choices and actions are made that actively seek renovation. This is not about a complete overhaul or recalibration or redirection, but about a return to a core that has been lost to the centrifugal force of life over time. This is about Essence paying close attention to how you seek to return to that core, even against the forces that might have been in momentum to take you away from that core.  As you find your cycle moving toward any great changes, it may be helpful to consider what this core is within you that you can more consciously nurture and hold without losing again.

KEY PHRASE:  I WAS ALWAYS HERE

So my "arcing essence theme" was channeled as being "Lost" and then "Coming Home." And I have managed to get Lost again. I have been caught up around too many erratic personalities- mainly an ADHD Artisan boss, a bipolar, alcoholic

(and hostile) roommate and a whole lot of entitled rich people (whose homes we are actually renovating). I have been utterly exhausted and having a hard time finding any joy in life. And hardest of all- feeling VERY uncomfortable living in MY apartment, while working hard to create beautiful homes for others.  Long story short, I decided to MOVE last week and handed the nasty roommate a sublet termination letter, giving her 30 days to move out.  And in early October, I will start looking for a new place a bit north of NYC, seeking a calmer, quieter environment. Just the thought of moving away from the chaos and back into my own space brings me joy! I have always tended to get caught up in my intellectual centering (moving part)- and ignore the emotional part, which is probably what is needed to "nurture the core within."  So this I will have to focus on, so I don't get lost all over again.  But feeling positive now...

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1