This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Embracing Letting Go of Privacy

Seve

So I'm an Old Soul 4th level. Having been through therapy and lots of self reflection. I decided to make the majority of my posts on FB public. I know that Michael has said in sessions that a Mature society would no longer have privacy. I'm actually really enjoying this!! Yes they'll be the occasional post I'll leave for friends but most of them are public. The public ones are mostly memes that I find speak to me. Sometimes I'll give my own thoughts on them. But most of the time I'll just pass them along. Here's a link in case folks are curious. 

https://www.facebook.com/seve.manalo/

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• TeamTLE

I would urge you to protect any personal photos you post, or to never post personal photos. Public photos are often copied and used to make fake accounts impersonating you. If you're already alert to making certain things private only for friends, then perhaps you already know this. 

There's a difference between accepting that nothing remains private and protecting yourself from those who will take advantage. But congrats for being brave!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Thanks this is great advice!! I've never shared any personal photos publicly. Thanks for the advice however. It's an important reminder.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

My approach to shedding privacy is that if it is true that nothing will remain private in a Mature world, then there's no pressing need for me to rush the process. I will open up to whom I choose, at a timing of my choosing.

Now, private property, on the other hand, can die as fast a death as possible as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

S🧐🤔 I don’t know about this no privacy thing..I have no problem being honest and not hiding things from myself or the world but I don’t want to live in a commune, with bunk beds, etc... I like my own queen sized bed to share with another human or dog of my choosing....🤪🤪😜😜 when the world will enter old soul age, will we get our privacy back? I did not like the young age and I am no true sure I like this mature one either....LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

S🧐🤔 I don’t know about this no privacy thing..I have no problem being honest and not hiding things from myself or the world but I don’t want to live in a commune, with bunk beds, etc... I like my own queen sized bed to share with another human or dog of my choosing....🤪🤪😜😜 when the world will enter old soul age, will we get our privacy back? I did not like the young age and I am no true sure I like this mature one either....LOL

I have to think that's not the sort of "privacy" being referred to. I would like to think that it's less about being *made* to share everything about yourself and more about being *free* to; no social expectations about personal lifestyles, no topics that are "off-limits" or "TMI" for a public setting. You keep things to yourself or share them as you choose, but there's no longer a need for secrets, or for a hard division between one's public and private selves.

As for private property, well, anarchist thought makes a division between private property and personal property. Private property is that which is used to generate profit for the owner, while personal property is that which you make use of in your daily life. So, under anarchism, you could of course have your own bed and living space. You just wouldn't be allowed to become a landlord, or gather a bunch of beds you don't use just to sell them.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

I'm a 3rd Old who doesn't like the loss of anonymity and privacy that social media platforms have brought on. I avoid them for this reason. I'm very selective about with whom I engage in general. This is partly because of a stalker-like issue I faced in the past and partly to be very careful about the footprints I leave on the Internet.

If it were possible, I would be delighted to live as far off the grid as possible. Alas, I have some medical issues and have chosen a career that does require tolerating other people to some extent.

Imho people shouldn't take the "loss of privacy" too literally, not in this reality we live in right now. The reality is that right now, you are the product. If you use social media (and we all do to some extent, even I do it right now when I type this) you have been profiled thoroughly for purposes of marketing and selling your data to who knows where. Mostly for marketing. We are a trillion dollar business, and we, the product, benefit nothing from it. It is horrible to witness my niece who is 12. He has grown up nose glued to phone screen, and lives on TikTok (a Chinese cancer that can not be cut out fast enough) and YouTube. The brain washing is real. Witnessing him, I realised we have lost a whole generation there for full blown Orwellian capitalism that is disguised as free will and buying yourself to happiness. He is crazy about brand products and buying, and takes all these fuckig influencers seriously.

Other vulnerable generation is the boomers who live and breath Facebook (American cancer that can not be cut out fast enough). They believe everything, they have zero skills in media reading and believe blindly anyone who acts like someone with authority.

Be critical, even when you read something from Michael. When he speaks about the loss of privacy, he probably does not mean that you should right now, in this reality we live in, open up your whole life in internet to be exploited by media conglomerates. I doubt you would stop locking your door so anyone can walk in, right? That just wouldn't make any sense because we know we do not live in a world where you can do that. So why would you stop being careful about your privacy when it is safer to take care of it.

If someone Googles my name, they will not find anything. Zero information. And that's how I like it. I have made damn sure that's how I keep it. My PC is protected from telemetry cathering as well as possible. I do not allow adds, anywhere (unfortunately Smart TV made it harder 😤). My phone is not allowed to use Internet, because I abso-fucking-lutely hate this culture where everyone is glued to their phone screens. Change starts from oneself. And my behaviour in this won't change, ever. No matter if Mature world has no privacy. We are NOT in the Mature society yet, and won't be in a long time.