This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

ENERGY REPORT: October 2022

Troy

• TeamTLE

Thank you, Michael and @Troy. It clarifies a lot of what I have been experiencing. As always. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 18

My first reaction to the nord stream explosion was that what a fucking environmental disaster this is. Whoever planned this must be in full self destruction…and greed. This is evil and stupid beyond belief.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 3

Report is definitely resonant.

Yesterday and the day before that tracks as when I assessed my own self-sabotage techniques.

For me, my Self Destruction is showing up in my poor time management of school and internship, which has been a long term issue for me. I am committing to better time management methods and even have my bf holding me accountable with check ins.

I tried assessing a parallel where I'm managing this shit better, and I appear to use timers for everything I do, and because of this am also able to devote more time and energy into my creative projects. I procrastinate way less there and feel in control of life.

It was lovely to see!

I looked at what others around me are doing as well, and others also have better mind-body and work-life balance there. We are all way less stressed.

These parallels appear to have branched in this year. I'd like to merge into them.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

47 minutes ago, Troy said:

OCT 7th - ENERGY SHIFT - “official” shift into Self-destruction; a pivotal day for many in terms of either sliding further into a trajectory of Self-destruction, or consciously recognizing how one may be sabotaging or stealing from the possibilities and potential of life.

Putin's birthday. Coincidence? I don't think so.

20 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

For me, my Self Destruction is showing up in my poor time management of school and internship, which has been a long term issue for me.

It's almost the same for me (I have it as second, and probably currently active, CF). I'm spending much time working on my personal projects that I really should invest into maintaining my health.

21 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I tried assessing a parallel where I'm managing this shit better (...).

Funny enough, that's also the same for me. But it comes for a price that I do not want to pay, so I don't go towards that one and hope that was a good decision.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, Troy said:

In all cases where the Chief Feature has come to dominate one’s perspective, the key to transformation is in your ATTITUDE. Even if your own Chief Feature is not Self-destruction, you would want to use the positive pole of your Attitude to help you navigate your way back to yourself. Focus on that positive pole and it will be your lifeline out of Self-destruction.

We suggest discussing amongst yourselves the dynamic of your Attitudes and reading up on the positive pole as an emphasis for aligning the entire Personality with Essence. It is time to renew your awareness and intimacy with this core function of the personality.

Hmmm. Good advice maybe. My Attitude is Stoic, and the Positive Pole is Tranquility. It's sometimes hard to know the difference between Tranquility and the Negative Pole of Resignation, so I have to keep reminding myself to check. Tranquility feels a bit lighter, I think.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, Troy said:

OCT 7th - ENERGY SHIFT - “official” shift into Self-destruction; a pivotal day for many in terms of either sliding further into a trajectory of Self-destruction, or consciously recognizing how one may be sabotaging or stealing from the possibilities and potential of life. 

Yes, no coincidence that it was Putin's birthday on October 7th when Russia's only land bridge to Crimea was blown up. I shared these with Connor on FB.

Crimea_Putin's Birthday.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

• TeamTLE
7 minutes ago, Janet said:

Hmmm. Good advice maybe. My Attitude is Stoic, and the Positive Pole is Tranquility. It's sometimes hard to know the difference between Tranquility and the Negative Pole of Resignation, so I have to keep reminding myself to check. Tranquility feels a bit lighter, I think.

@Janet, yes, lightness and using Expanded vs Contracted can help in telling the difference.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

This makes so much more sense now. I was having spots of the self-destruction and greed come up in a relationship of mine, where I thought I had pretty much dealt with things for the most part, but had some lingering emotions and feelings that would pop up every now and then. I would recognize it because I would get this wishfulness and lack of responsibility for myself in the relationship. I see now it's me wanting the other person to give meaning into the relationship, but now I know it's just deciding what the relationship means to me anymore, since the relationship and old meaning changed. I guess I'm at the I don't know really, time will tell sort of place with it right now.

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Haven't really been feeling it as yet. Self-Destruction's never been much of a tendency in me, so maybe I'm just not as attuned to the collective energy this time.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• TeamTLE
1 hour ago, Kerrin said:

I have been getting the monthly Power Path forecasts from Jose & Lena Stephens for many years now. And the recent ones have been REALLY resonating with me. September's theme was "Crisis" and October's is "Tumultuous Transitions." Ohhhh yeahhhhh..... going to be a LONG month, as I start packing to move with a hostile, bipolar, alcoholic roommate still here.  She was given a 30-day sublet termination letter 3 weeks ago- and who knows if she will be out by next weekend, end of the month- or at all. So I just keep focusing on ME and MY choices- and focusing positive energy on manifesting an amazing new apartment (surrounded by trees!).  Here is the link for Power Path- their forecasts are free:  https://thepowerpath.com/monthly-forecast/october-monthly-forecast/

And Michael had given a "3-prong high-voltage grounding technique" via Terri Benning, that I have been finding very helpful. I am usually a very grounded person, but all this bullshit even has me a bit wobbly these days. It goes like this:

Have feet flat on the floor (barefoot or socks- no shoes) and take 3 deep, cleansing breathes. Visualize a grounding cord going straight from your root chakra, down into the center of Mother Earth.  Feel the Life Force energy being shared through that connection. Release all stress, discomfort, anxiety- anything not serving you- allowing it to gently flow down through this cord, deep into the Earth, to be "recycled". Next, open both foot chakras- located behind ball of the foot, between ball and arch- allowing to open to about the size of a quarter.  Visualize a 2nd grounding cord extending from your right foot (our masculine side)- straight down into the center of Mother Earth. You can also release down through this cord too. Next send a 3rd cord down through the left foot (feminine side). Through this left foot chakra cord, allow the loving, nurturing, sustaining energy of Mother Earth to flow up into your body- up through the leg and connecting back to the root chakra. Allow the energies to flow in a circle and once everything feels connected & balanced, feel the energies start to swirl at the root chakra, connecting with your kundalini energy.  This is the "seat of your power."  Visualize this energy starting to spiral all the way up through the other 6 chakras- sacral- solar plexus- heart- throat- third eye- and up through crown- shooting straight up, right to the TAO.  Then, from the TAO, visualize a solid beam of light going back down through you, into your crown, down through the chakras and down the root chakra cord, into the center of Mother Earth- creating fully balanced energy connection between Heaven and Earth. Once this is in place- visualize the Light expanding outwards, encompassing your entire auric field.

It's kind of like turning into a 3-prong electrical plug- the cord from the root chakra is neutral, the "giving" cord from the right foot is positive and "receiving" cord from the left is negative= MEGA GROUNDING, and very balancing for energies.  I find it very helpful in holding psychic boundaries in place and not allowing negative energy to invade my personal space.  Hope this helps anyone who might need it right now!

Thanks @Kerrin and @Terri Benning and Michael!! I really needed this. I'm deep yawning like crazy now... lots of good oxygen replenishment. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

• TLE12

My friend Ennio's wake was lovely and finished with people laughing and singing together. My brother was making me crack up even during the service and "serious" moments, pointing out amusing and WTF-worthy things.  Dear Tao, we can be the most chaotic duo and no one is safe 😆 

I got an Essence message of "Self-Creation" to transform Self-Destruction. It feels nice and true and very expansive 🌸 
And for anyone who is interested, last year I released a Free Healing Program on YouTube, 30 Days of Wholeness (with EFT Tapping and Positive Affirmations!)
A comprehensive journey that addresses many common issues for sensitives and old souls.
I'm very proud of it, and I know it's potentially life-changing, so check it out!! (the link directs you to the playlist, you can pick any practice that resonates or start from the beginning!!)

This month I'm planning to release a 7 Day Chakra Healing series. And some Michel inspired healing transmissions. I'm open to any feedback or suggestions for content!!
What do you love, what do you need, what excites you? I'm always happy to help!! 🥰

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 4

5 hours ago, Troy said:

Yes, the 6th was like a literal wake-up call for me, waking up agitated, realizing that I was sliding into that dangerous trajectory and needed to course-correct.  Really grateful for the kind friend who answered my phone call at that time. Moving forward, I am trying to be more present and create the meaning in my life.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

6 hours ago, Troy said:

I can absolutely validate this, as I lay in bed last night, as I was drifting off to sleep, I found myself asking; where did these feeling come from?  Now I know.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TeamTLE
14 hours ago, Troy said:

We suggest discussing amongst yourselves the dynamic of your Attitudes and reading up on the positive pole as an emphasis for aligning the entire Personality with Essence. It is time to renew your awareness and intimacy with this core function of the personality.

Went looking for some review of my own and it didn't take me a NY minute to see exactly how my own was behaving yesterday:

Dogma may show up as an inflexibility in what you find worth talking about, if you talk at all. Many with Pragmatism will be those who walk into a social situation, and then quietly, eventually, exit and wonder why the attempt was even made.  

Source

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Last few days even the smallest of things annoyed the hell out of me. I've been emotionally dis-regulated at it's been unusually difficult to get control of. When I ask others how they are, they've pretty much all said they're cranky, pissed off and fed up. Someone asked if Mercury was in retrograde.
Now that I know what it is, getting back on track seems easier. Thank you Troy. This helps considerably.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

• TeamTLE
44 minutes ago, Maryann said:

Last few days even the smallest of things annoyed the hell out of me. I've been emotionally dis-regulated at it's been unusually difficult to get control of. When I ask others how they are, they've pretty much all said they're cranky, pissed off and fed up. Someone asked if Mercury was in retrograde.
Now that I know what it is, getting back on track seems easier. Thank you Troy. This helps considerably.

Yes, tis the season... and poor Mercury always gets way too much blame for what's going around. Lazy wannabe astrologers. 🤪

Mercury Retrograde_ENOUGH_Batman and Robin.JPEG

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 9

I dont think i have been dealing with self destruction. Maybe some self sabotage when it comes to doing stuff that really fulfills me, but maybe that is a form of self destruction. 

19 hours ago, Troy said:

OCT 25th - NOV 1st - NEXUS - CONVERGENCE: a vivid wave of collective awareness of the climate crisis as priority. We do not know more.

Thank essences? Thank god? whoever.  I think humanity has a issue with lack of unified focus. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Thank you for this @Troy!

I was feeling extremely down earlier last week, just depressed and aggrieved about a couple of things, feeling like I needed to do a particular kind of direct problem-solving in one particular matter that is not always a good idea and often backfires for me. So I course-corrected by asking a trusted friend to pull a few tarot cards for me, and her advice was to do the exact opposite of what I'd been feeling like I had to do - basically what I'd been thinking of doing would potentially have sabotaged something I care about, so she saved me from self-destruction! That lifted a weight off of me and put me in a much better state of mind, and definitely helps the situation I'm concerned about, at the moment. I spent the 7th doing something fun with a friend that I don't get to do that often right now, and then having dinner with them and some others, with a lot of laughter and cute pets and vegan enchiladas. I've actually been feeling great the past few days. Today I feel like something has shifted in my personal space, and that new things are coming in.

All of this is alongside the horrible things happening in the world, my worries about war and destruction especially. The thing I keep thinking about is how disposable people are to so many in power. This feels especially pronounced to me every time I see photos of the mostly young people being murdered by authorities in Iran. They are nothing to the people in power. They're not individuals with potential and people who love them, and a future. I know this is true in every situation on the planet right now where there's injustice and oppression, including my country, which is frankly an irredeemable white supremacist shithole. I wish my refugee grandparents had stayed in Europe.

But, for the moment, I feel the opposite of self-destructive. So maybe the move for me is to try to be there for people who are feeling it. Which leads me to a question: What are some effective ways to support a loved one with truly self-destructive tendencies? Someone who seeks your love but feels they don't deserve it, who wants to be alive but struggles with suicidal ideation? Like how do you support them without falling into codependent behaviors?

• LIKE/LOVE 14

19 hours ago, Troy said:

This really resonates. Last week I kept picking up little moments of self-sabotage, such as not eating enough as I should, choosing to stay home and watch TV instead of go on a walk, little things that add up over time and eventually build up. It feels difficult to surpass those and do what is beneficial instead, but I’ve already noticed a difference in choosing the positive small things over the negative sticky things. It is more difficult to choose good, and it does feel like a conscious active choice. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Nice post Troy!

I did feel some worthlessness on my life last days.

I followed your suggestion and read my three MT sites on the positive side of Skepticism. So I shoud investifate thoroughly these worthlessness thoughts to see what's behind.

I should not take my own thoughts and beliefs as realities at face value.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

I also felt bored and fed up some days. Also empty and meaningless. Now I got what's going on. I translated this Energy report today, for me it is working that helps me understand deeper what Michael said and embrace it. Thank you, @Troy, for this report, it resonates, as usual. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

I am feeling really weighted down by this and also I think I'm in the third  5th IM  stage bouncing between realization and Resentment and the last two days I've been in an incredibly foul defeatist mood. I'm occasionally managing to shift out of it but it's taking very little to fall right back in again.  This sucks.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • SAD 2

• Troy unfeatured this topic